My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I have to admit that I got real concerned when Princess came home one day with a new BFF called Sam. I could tell right away that this Sam had her mesmerized with bull-shit that I had no chance of coming close to. It should be explained right up front that "Sam" was really Samantha and the dark-haired tough little douche-bag was a cunt and not a guy. At first, I thought that was a plus because it opened up a lot of possibilities but after I saw Sam in action a few times I changed my first impression in a hurry.

I remember my mom telling us that "first impressions" tend to change over time as we got to know someone a lot better. I had just laughed at her naïve way of looking at things but now I understand exactly what she meant.

Any, this Sam character was a tough little nut. She was about nineteen and about the fittest person I had ever seen either male or female. She could do more pull-ups than any guy I knew including me and she knew how to choke all the air out of a guy just by wrapping her legs around his neck holding him immobile like a little pussy taking it from behind.

I was no slouch in taking care of business with my fists but Sam had a real advantage on me because I had this unreasonable belief that guys shouldn't ever hit girls with their fists no matter how much they deserved it. It was the same way I wouldn't force a girl if she said no like she really meant it. I knew a lot of the guys didn't think like that but they were all grown-ups and that was none of my business unless it was one of my sisters, especially Princess.

With six sisters, you would think I was in pussy heaven but the simple truth was that the only one for me was my youngest sister Princess and in all honesty I have to admit she was the instigator and the one that kept me on my chain of obscene obsession like a puppet on a string. I am not trying to make excuses for my actions but I never touched any of my other five sisters with the exception of Lily who tricked me one time into thinking she was Princess and I did her before I suspected things were not like they appeared in the darkened room. I was angry at my weakness but I vowed to never do that to her again no matter how much she promised me things and even cried for my benefit. She did blackmail me with informing about me and Princess and I am ashamed to confess I licked her down below until she shuddered her way into a cosmic orgasm that looked like something out of a porn video.

Getting back to Princess and her new friend Sam, I knew my sister was not one of those girls that were afraid of cock or thought guys were only interested on one thing and turned to girlfriends for the thing that made them go all "Gaga". Princess absolutely adored a nice big cock and she was the best cocksucker I had ever met and believe me I have been done by the best. My experience has been that the uglier a girl is the better a cocksucker but in Princess's case she was a naturally beautiful cocksucker with natural talent in performing the dirty deed.

This Sam was real demanding on my Princess's feminine assets when they were alone but that didn't bother me so much as the fact that she seemed to have become the true object of my sister's attentions to the point that she lost most of her interest in doing it with me or any other male. Lily suggested that she take Princess's place by coming to my room at night but I politely turned her down because one sister's love was quite enough, I didn't need to get up close and personal with two of them.

The simple fact was that I was green-eyed jealous of my sister's new friend Sam and I wanted desperately to become Princess's number one once again.

One night, I came home early and heard a lot of noise coming from the pantry behind the kitchen alcove and opened the door to discover Sam and Princess in a compromising position. I couldn't believe the size of the huge strap-on that the evil-minded Samantha had wedged into my sister's pretty bottom. Poor Princess looked at me over her shoulder and I could tell she was on the verge of one of her more vociferous orgasms and the entire family was due to walk in the front door momentarily. I grabbed Sam from behind and managed to get her off of Princess and I carried her up to my bedroom with Princess running behind us trying her best to get her panties back into place and her skirt pulled down.

The queen bitch Samantha was struggling to get her mouth on my skin somewhere so she could take a bite out of me but I was being super careful knowing she was a determined cunt with good fighting skills. Eventually I got her up on my bed underneath me and she wiggled and squirmed but I held her down because if she got loose, she would be probably kicking my ass from here to kingdom come.

Princess was hovering above the both of us like some sort of worried mother hoping her little ones were not getting into too much trouble. The sound of the family arriving home brought us all back to reality and Sam stopped struggling. I let her up and noticed her slacks were down to her knees and her beautiful heart-shaped backside was ripe for picking. I wondered if she had a virgin sphincter due no doubt to her discouraging any males from serious investigation of her anal skills.

She looked at me like she was picking out a good place to land the first shot and I wimped out and stood behind Princess hoping that the battle-hardened girl would be distracted by my sister's feminine charms. It seemed to work like a charm because they were hugging and kissing like sex-starved inmates in prison locked up in the same cell with no other human contact for many years. Now, I was seriously envious because my sister had never kissed me like that with her eyes wide open and drinking in every last feature of Sam's interesting face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.