My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I have to be honest and admit the incident with my anonymous horny sister was preying on my conscience more that my obsession with my youngest sister Princess. At least with Princess, I knew exactly where I stood which was as a convenient way to take care of her physical needs without any complications like romance or expectations. We just took care of each other's needs and tried not to think about familial ties. It seemed to work pretty well but in a way I guess Princess spoiled me for a "normal" relationship with other qualified females.

Now I had the guilt of poking one of my other sisters not only in her regular channel but in her rear door as well just like some Don Juan looking for pussy. My intentions were pure, well, maybe not pure, in the sense that most people look at it, but I insist that I thought the female flesh writhing underneath me in the darkened room belong to Princess and we were just doing what comes naturally without any obligations.

I looked at my other five sisters across the breakfast table and tried to figure out which one had tricked me into humping her so hard that I could still feel the burn in my thigh muscles. Princess seemed miffed that I was not paying full attention to her this morning but I was serious in wanting to solve this mystery and she was not in the picture for the guilty female.

My oldest sister Doris was off in the corner nursing her infant daughter. We all pretended she wasn't there and certainly wasn't doing what we all knew what she was doing. The look on her face was priceless because it was a mixture of pleasure and annoyance because she loved the squeezing and pulling of the infant's mouth but would rather be doing something more constructive than acting like a milk bottle on special delivery. I found that I was curious what happened to the milk when the baby was not interested in eating. I imagined that she just went to her room and pumped it out with some sort of device and stored it for a later refill. I felt that I could safely remove Doris from my list of secret night-comers draining me by pretending to be Princess. The safely married Doris was living with us because her husband was still in the military and would not be discharged until the following summer.

Then there was cute little Toni.

My sister Toni was the "Tomboy" of the group and she did everything a boy could do only a lot better in most cases. Of course, she didn't have a pecker much to the disgust of her best friend Gloria who was an admitted nymphomaniac and had raped me with blackmail to keep my relationship with Princess unspoken. I didn't like Gloria but I humped her with enthusiasm hoping my cock was making her uncomfortable with long deep strokes. She was one of those "modern" women who believed in complete equality for the sexes. I decided that Toni was also an unlikely candidate for being a bogus Princess because I would have felt her short hair right away even in the dark and figured out it was her underneath me. Their body styles were almost identical but the hair was a dead giveaway along with the fact that she had some colorful tattoos on her back that would have been visible even in the darkened room. No, I felt safe in ruling both Toni and Doris out without much thought because they didn't fit the pattern.

That only left me with three other sisters on my list.

There was Lily with her happy laugh and double-jointed ability to make the most exciting contortions showing her camel-toe and deep crack with a smile of welcome on her face. She was almost two years older than Princess at nineteen and still had that flexibility that promised a good humping in any position.

Next in line was Adrian with her common sense approach to everything and her shy outlook on life that made her walk around with a perpetual frown and a furrowed forehead. She kept her head buried in a book and seemed shy even with the rest of her siblings. Adrian was twenty-one and was beginning to wonder when she would find a boyfriend with an urge to discover what she had hidden under her pleated skirt.

The last on my short list was Candy. Candy's given name was Charity but she hated that name and made everyone call her Candy because she thought it made her sound sweet and friendly. Candy was really quite friendly. In fact, she was so friendly, that her name and telephone number was in the boy's bathroom for anyone interested in a quick "down and dirty" suck with her on her knees and no obligations. Her name to the football team was "Free Candy" and she kept them all well supplied. I was not happy with her lifestyle but she seemed to thrive on the attention. I will say she had the plumpest red lips and overactive tongue of all my sisters and I did have some wet dreams just thinking about her doing me anonymously like with a blindfold. That way, it wouldn't seem like too much of a sin because it wasn't really sex in the strictest sense of the word.

So, in my mind, it was down to Lily, Adrian or Candy and in all honesty, it could have been any one of them because they were all the same height and size of my Princess and in the dark any one of them could be easily mistaken for her as long as they kept their mouth shut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.