My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My new girlfriend Zelda was keeping me pretty busy whilst my little sister Princess was being constantly pestered by her teacher Mister Adams for all kinds of fetish oriented favors. I would have jumped to my sister's side to protect her but I knew her pretty well now and I could always tell when she was enjoying something she pretended she hated beyond belief.

Zelda was one of those girls that get you all worked up and then just go limp and act like she is doing you a favor by taking you deep inside. I think it was her way for compensating for her guilt associated with the ease that she dropped her drawers for casual carnal exploration. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut feelings with females and the way they think because trying to figure them out is a losing proposition and that's a fact.

It was another of those days when Princess came home practically bow-legged from the pounding she was getting on a daily basis by that horny married prick Mister Adams. It was so bad that I was tasked with putting some soothing ointment on her reddened female parts and I pushed some of stuff up her brown eye as well. That nasty piece of work was constantly on her poor petite ass making her move it in all directions as he spanked her cheeks with vicious stinging blows that made her yelp like a scared little puppy.

Knowing Princess, she loved every minute of it.

I fixed her up as best I could but I warned her she had to tell Mister Adams to keep it low key on the anal antics. I guess she was relieved I wasn't looking to add to her discomfort but the plain fact was that Zelda had already knocked my hard humping urges for a loop with the way she milked me with her well-developed internal muscle control.

The two tubes of soothing ointment and lubrication fell out of my pants pocket over at Zelda's later the next day and she looked at me quizzically with an unasked question.

I really didn't want to get into a discussion of my sister taking it up the ass from a married man so I just made up a story about trying to determine which of the concoctions would make anal sex more comfortable.

She giggled and asked me,

"Are you suggesting we do some comparison testing just to make certain?"

I was in a box of my own making and started to put a healthy glob of the blue bottle goo all over my stiff rod and rubbed it up and down Zelda's sensitive crack. She was primed for some rear door action just from our talking about it like a pair of conspirators. I could tell she was excited about taking it back there but still a bit fearful of the discomfort of stretching her tight little sphincter. The playful bouncing between my cock and her brown eye eventually made the entry open and shut in a confused Morse code of lust and depravity. Finally, I just grabbed hold of her hips and steadied her for my forceful insertion with no chance for her to pull away. That seemed to do the trick because I popped her sphincter easily and slid inside all the way up to my balls. We paused momentarily just adjusting to the feeling of giving and receiving. Her face in the mirror in front of us was a study in desire and disgust. I know she was mad because she was independent enough to want to be in control at all times but taking it up the ass like that robbed her of her ability to feel in charge.

When I paused to catch my breath, she just pushed back and my knob got lodged inside her pucker changing the game and giving her the momentum. She pushed backwards and soon I heard that strange squishing sound of sphincter surrender and we were joined into one single mass of flesh slapping together in a flurry of perverted anal destruction.

That first selection of lubricant was more than helpful in making deliver deep inside Zelda's smooth flanks but I was interested in seeing if the other one was even better. It was advertised as supplying an added benefit of friction free gliding and yet the sensation of glowing warmth throughout the loins.

When Zelda and I did the two-step Tango using the more expensive mixture, she was shaking with excitement and told me,

"It's making me tingle all over and I have to go and I can't stop it. Please don't be mad at me I just can't help it."

She did exactly that and I just kept going because I did not want to stop until I had reached my point of no return.

There was no doubt in either of our minds that the second mixture was the best and I vowed to stock up a supply of the stuff before they raised the price.

I had thought that my little sister would heed my warning about backing off on Mister Adams but the very next day she came weeping into my bedroom to tell me that she had been suspended from school for being caught by the Principal giving oral to the married man right on school grounds. He was not in real trouble because she was of age and they needed his skills desperately but she received a five day suspension and was told to bring in her parents and show that she had been tested for STDs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.