You Have Three Wishes - Cover

You Have Three Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

She had the body of a young just-developing teenager, but I knew that she was 30 years of age and that she had two small children. Petite, at 5ft 1ins tall, with small tits and a firm little ass - an ass that was perched on the edge of my desk at the time.

Asanka was from Sri Lanka - her skin was a beautiful dark shade of brown, almost black ... right down to her tightly clenched pussy lips.

I had asked her to sit on my desk after she had undressed. I was sitting in my chair ... naked and gazing at her small pussy. I found it hard to believe that she had birthed two children through that canal.

Rolling my chair forward, I brought my lips into contact with her nether lips. I pushed my tongue between her clenched pussy lips, parting them to reveal the pinkness of her pussy. I slid my tongue up and down between her small lips, finding an increasing level of wetness.

With my nose, I nudged at her clitty which had grown and poked out from under its hood. I would soon be introducing my tongue to it. In the interim, I was thrusting my tongue into the entry of her tight canal.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... fuck" she moaned.

With her increasing wetness came a change in her taste. Initially she was tasteless, but now it was a strong tangy taste with an earthy aroma tickling my nasal passages.

I increased the range of my licking - now taking in her tight asshole at one end, and her clit at the other. When I flicked across her clit, she bucked her hips against my face.

"Aghhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed announcing the arrival of a massive orgasm, to be followed quickly by a stream of her thickish juices across my lips and tongue. I devoured her tasty juices as best I could until I was temporarily satisfied.


I pushed the chair back and stood between her thighs. With cock in hand, I advanced until the head had parted her wet lips and positioned itself at the entry to her canal.

Leaning into her, my cock pushed against her tightness until it breached her tight entry and slid into her pussy sheath.

"Too much ... slow please" she gasped as I bounced my cock back and forth into her canal, achieving greater depth until just over half my cock was inside her. I had reached her cervix with about four inches of cock still outside her pussy.

I fucked her steadily for the next few minutes, enjoying the feel of her pussy gripping my shaft.

My hands slid up to grab at her small tits and their hard little black nipples. I pulled on them, and twisted them when I realised that her arousal level could be heightened by manipulating her nipples to the brink of pain.

I loved the contrast of my white skinned hands on her very dark body. Looking down the contrast between my cock and her pussy was equally spectacular.

I could feel her cervix starting to relax - I would soon be breaching it and burying the rest of my cock into her inner tightness. Pushing against it ... it finally relaxed and admitted the remaining four inches of my cock. My balls were now parked against her ass.

"Ahhhhhhh ... oh fuck" she wailed with the intrusion.

I slid my hands under her ass to cup her cheeks ... and to lift her from the desktop.

"Put your legs around me" I told her. She complied and I was able to lift her and walk around the other side of the desk with her impaled on my cock. I lunged upwards into her whilst she fucked herself on my embedded cock.

I walked her across to the camera that I had setup on the filing cabinet. I was now filming this fuck session in high definition living colour. Able to release one hand from holding her ass, I used it to spank her ass. I started out softly then graduated into harder and harder slaps until she was squealing in ecstasy.

She was cumming continually now with her juices streaming down my shaft and dripping on the floor.

I walked her across to the new ottoman that I had added to the office - especially for my fucking activities. I eased back to sit on it, bringing her down gently on top of me until she was straddling my hips with my cock still buried in her depths.

"Fuck me ... fuck me babe" I commanded her.

She lunged up and down, keeping the breach of her cervix. I drew her down to lick, suck and bite her tits and nipples. Her pussy convulsions pushed me over the edge with my cock exploding inside her womb.

"Fuck yeh ... I'm cumming inside you" I announced to her whilst jettisoning my massive cum load into her.

"Right into the baby oven it's going" I taunted her as she writhed about on my cock, choking the dear life out of it, until my balls were empty.

She collapsed onto my chest, trying hard to catch her breath after the energetic fucking that we had shared together.

"You will go far in this company" I told her as we rested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.