Halloween Cruise to Bermuda - Cover

Halloween Cruise to Bermuda

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Age role play erotica as 23 year old passes off as 13 year old to get children's rate on a Halloween Cruise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Betsy’s masquerade as a thirteen year old wearing little girl’s panties just to get the half-price ticket on the Halloween cruise had been successful thus far.

She had been expertly devoured by a teen-aged boy with a bad case of acne. In his favor, he had a teenaged cock with the ability to recover almost instantly and that was a big plus in her book.

Then, she had been screwed in the middle of her first night onboard by the forty year old lawyer with a liking for her getting on top and guiding him to the finish line. She had enjoyed giving him a nice spanking that he thoroughly enjoyed for being a naughty boy.

Her voyage was expanded in the nocturnal bliss department by getting bedded by the ship’s Captain. He had seen her consuming a wayward glass of spirits and decided she need some guidance and, after all, he was the Captain and in charge of everyone on the ship. After a stern spanking that brought Betsy to tears, he then bent her over his cabin table and gave her a lesson in humility and obedience to her betters. Actually, Betsy had enjoyed every minute of it but she pretended to be humble and submissive to a fault because she sensed that was the thing that turned the Captain on more than anything else.

The couple that had taken pity for her phony story on the dock had fallen into the habit of inviting her to join them for breakfast in their cabin each morning and she loved to bounce on their messed up bed with some evidence of heated carnal struggles the night before. She saw the little pile of used condoms in the silver tray like trophies of their voyage. She counted no less than seven of the nasty things and they had just completed their second night of carnal passion.

Greta Simmons and her husband Ronald had enthusiastically ventured on the second honeymoon to re-ignite the fire in their married life. They had been married almost five years now and the bloom was off the roses. It was not that Greta didn’t look quite attractive in her mid-thirties way with her over-sized bosom and her high-cheeked bottom. The husband Ronald was truly a gentleman and Betsy had the impression he would ask permission before kissing any girl and would never make a move without his wife’s full permission. She had been working on him ever since they left the pier and made certain he had a good view of her “Hello, Kitty” undies at every opportunity. They were tight enough to show off her twenty-three year old camel-toe in an innocent manner as she romped on their bed like a high-spirited thirteen year old.

She even saw Greta with her hand between her knees as she stuck her suggestive ass up high and pretended to hide her face in the wife’s heavily scented pillow. She knew that Greta must be satisfied getting it from her husband Ronald so many times in just two nights. Still, she knew it was just not enough because the mystery was gone from the relationship and the couple was utterly bored even in the middle of a luxury cruise.

In a way, Betsy felt obligated to bring some spice into their lives by creating the scenario of a threesome in the big bed with her in the middle and giving them both some memories that would last a very long time.

They had the waffles from the galley now with the strawberries and the whipped cream.

She watched Greta eat the waffle daintily with her pinky out like she was some grand lady from a posh upper class background. Poor Ronald looked like he needed to view a porn video from the library on the upper deck marked “Adults only”.

Betsy looked at her half waffle and pouted like a spoiled little brat with her legs crossed and her panties sticking out like a surrender flag with a little pussy smiling and saying, “Hello, Kitty”. She saw that Ronald was focused on her camel-toe and she hoped that it was not showing a little wet spot of female needs because it would certainly be inappropriate for a thirteen year old minor. Her masquerade as a young girl to get the reduced ticket price was her only crime, but she was enjoying the charade of pretending to be a lot younger than her actual twenty-three years of age.

“Oh, Mister Simmons, please spritz a little whipped cream straight into my mouth. I love the feel of the cream on my tongue.”

Ronald looked at his wife and she nodded in permission and he stood over the cross-legged young girl and he pulled her head back by her pig-tail and squirted a long line of white cream into her mouth. Betsy squirmed and bounced on the bed and she swallowed and swallowed as hard as she possibly could. Then, she opened he mouth widely and showed that the cream was all down in her tummy and that her red tongue was a clean as could be. The wife, Greta, moved next to her and held her chin in her hand and inspected the inside of her mouth. Then, without warning, the wife leaned down and French kissed Betsy full on the lips and shoved her long wet tongue almost all the way down her startled throat. The husband laughed at the sight and slapped his wife’s backside like she was a naughty little girl.

Betsy fell backwards on the bed and her little girl panties were pulled down by the wife without asking permission. It was not something that Mister Simmons would have ever done, but he certainly was in full agreement with his wife’s agenda and it wasn’t very long before he was licking Betsy’s pretty clean-shaven pussy with his busily slurping tongue.

“Oh, my God, ahh, shit. That is so nice, Mister Simmons. I have never felt like that before.”

Of course, that was a total lie but she felt it necessary to keep up the charade because the atmosphere of naughty behavior seemed to be turning the couple into a pair of misguided perverts.

In a matter of moments, the Simmons had pretty Betsy upended on the bed with her bum up high and ready for anything and her face was buried in Mrs. Simmons pillow inhaling the essence of the pampered woman’s perfume and body wash.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.