Halloween Cruise to Bermuda - Cover

Halloween Cruise to Bermuda

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Age role play erotica as 23 year old passes off as 13 year old to get children's rate on a Halloween Cruise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Betsy White was definitely cute.

She knew she was cute and it annoyed her no end to be told it over and over.

The young girl rummaged through her junk on top of the kitchen table to find her eyeglasses because she had found an interesting advertisement about the "Special Halloween Cruise to Paradise".

The pretty girl read it carefully and saw that it was all expenses included and due to depart from pier nine at midnight the following evening. The only problem was that the full adult price was way out of her price range and she had no hope of raising the cash in such a short period of time.

Then, way down in the fine print, she saw that children thirteen and under were at half-price providing they were accompanied by an adult. That was something she could handle and have plenty left over for buying gifts and nice clothes as well. All she had to do was find an adult or couple who would be willing to bring her onboard with them as a child. She even had a phony identification card from the State that said she was old enough to drink and just had to change the date to make herself only thirteen instead of twenty-three which was her actual age. It seemed so strange to be changing her age the other way to get a price break instead of boosting it to get an adult beverage. The guy who doctored it looked at her real funny but he didn't ask any questions as long as he got his fee.

She went to the thrift store and bought a wardrobe of thirteen year old clothing that filled the bill for only a few dollars or the price of a single "big girl" outfit.

It certainly was a plus to have smallish boobs and when she took off the make-up she really looked like a minor. She spent the entire afternoon down on the pier watching the travelers arrange their cabins and special luggage requirements. There was a younger couple that looked like they would be a good match except for the fact they would be far too young to have a thirteen year old daughter. Betsy settled for a not quite middle-aged couple who looked like they needed a long vacation to get away from everything.

She pretended to trip over their luggage waiting to be loaded and the wife was clearly concerned she might have twisted her ankle. After she sat down with them, she explained that her single parent mother had decided to fly to Europe to tend her near-death grandfather thinking that her daughter would be able to make the vacation cruise under the care of the Cruise Line. She tearfully explained that the "accompanied by an adult" small print not seen by her mother meant she was stranded unable to board the ship.

Greta Simmons and her husband Ronald were quick to assure her that they would be happy to bring her onboard after she explained to them that the cruise line generally had a small adjoining cabin for such third parties. That was fine with them and they went with her to the purser to arrange the cabins before they were all spoken for.

Her cabin right next to the older couple's stateroom was tiny but adequate. It was just perfect for her and she went back to her apartment to get her luggage. They were able to board late that evening in preparation for the midnight departure. She was certain the Simmons had no idea their thirteen year old companion was actually twenty-three but she made a real effort to live up to the role and even sat crossed legged on the deck chair outside perfectly aware that the older gentleman across the way was peeking up her skirt at her "puppy love" panties stretched tightly across her visibly indented camel-toe.

He was probably only in his early thirties and under normal circumstances she would have welcomed the opportunity to have a cocktail with him at the bar but it was obvious that gentlemen didn't ask minors out for a drink on Vacation Cruises. Still, she managed to strike up a conversation with him to ask him if he knew when breakfast started in the morning.

"Well, young lady, I was told they start the buffet tables real early right here on the deck and you can take what you want and eat it right here on deck watching the waves go by on the other side of the rail."

She could tell he was a "normal" guy and not a pervert looking for little girls because he was being very careful not to say anything of a suggestive nature. Of course, if he had known she was actually twenty-three, he would probably have asked her to join him for a "night-cap" in his cabin with other intentions on his mind.

All she could do in her thirteen year old role-playing was to let him have a good look at her pink panties with the cute little puppies and hearts all over them. On an impulse, she lifted her skirt and pointed to one of the little puppies with hearts coming out on a line from his mouth like a string of pearls.

"I love these pants because they remind me of my pet dog Randy who is always licking me every time he sees me. I love that dog but he has such a cold wet tongue in the middle of the night."

She said it with all the innuendo she could muster without giving up the guise of total innocence.

She saw the man turn a sort of shade of red in embarrassment but he bravely ignored the double meaning and told her she was a good girl to be making the cruise without her pet with her.

Betsy was sure to give him the Simmons's stateroom number as well as her own tiny cabin making sure he understood she was in the adjoining cabin by herself and had to sleep all alone at night. She just hoped he wasn't too hung up with the age thing to not pay her a visit. The first thing she would do would be to explain her real age and why she had to keep up the charade of being thirteen or under for the duration of the cruise. He gave her his card that simply said, "George Apple, Attorney at Law".

When she met the Simmons later that evening, they were with a young boy of about sixteen or seventeen who still had some terrible pimples on his forehead. She felt sorry for him because she had the same problem when she was his age and the only thing that had cured it was to spread her legs and let some of the football team scores some goals deep inside her slit and fill her opening with oodles of creamy pimple medication. Of course, she couldn't give that advice to the boy because it would totally inappropriate. His name was Tommy and she could tell he was into her because he kept looking at that point where her skirt met her bare legs and she could see him mentally undressing her just like a grown-up man with lots of experience nailing females of a nubile nature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.