Tear It Up - Cover

Tear It Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

When Holly came back from the noodle house... , she was a bit later than expected, and she was drenched in cum, much of it leaking toward her feet. Obviously, she had been fucked and good ... it turned out that it was done by none other than Huong Tran, who had earlier been in the antiques shop and fucked Monica's pussy hard as well. He had also purchased her panties, and then had given Holly free food in exchange for a good, hard romp ... and her panties as well. Apparently, it wasn't just Huong, either. His two brothers and his aging father had fucked her, too. I smiled ... Holly had done well, negotiated an excellent deal that saved all of us money, in return for doing something that she enjoyed, anyway.

"Wow ... how many loads of cum?" I asked Holly with some astonishment as she showed the drying jizz on her thighs.

"Just four. One a piece. More than enough to get me excited, though. All it did was whet my appetite for your cock and your cum, honey," Holly confessed, invading my mouth with her tongue and rubbing that smooth black body of hers against me.

"Four Asian guys cumming inside you ... damn, that is sweeeet!" Joanna reacted without thinking, but Holly took it in stride.

"That's okay. Next time, he wants you. He spoke your name. So, next time around, you get the creamy loads in your sweet ass, dear Joanna! I can't wait to see you walk funny as you get back here, your butt sore from four men's dicks far inside it, with lots of slimy jism escaping your asshole. I think that pretty soon, your ass will be every bit as trained to accept large cocks as mine ... or Jaime's, for that matter," Holly teased her, but there was nothing but truth in what she said.

"Now I'm green with envy! I would love to walk around with so much cum in my holes that I fear it dribbling down to the floor. Naturally, my gait would be rather awkward, due to so much dick back there, but it would so be worth it!" Shelly declared, while slapping Monica's ass and making her jump a bit.

It was a working lunch, of course, and relatively inexpensive, anyway, so we all ate our excellent Vietnamese food while Holly and Shelly kept training Monica and Joanna. Lisa had already taken to things pretty well by now, and she tended to follow me around at this point, choosing to learn by observing me in action. Then again, she was my wife and part of her motivation was obviously to spend more time with me. The rest of the day was largely uneventful, aside from the occasional idiot customer who thought that he or she knew better than my staff about the business of selling antiques. That was the sort of person for whom we devised that "we reserve the right to refuse service" policy.

Things changed dramatically, however, when Lisa and I went to pick up Danielle and Stacey, leaving Holly in charge of the shop (apparently, they were going to take turns going home early, and it was Shelly's turn this time to go home and supervise Jaime). Mister Price, namely K. Grant Price III, Monica's estranged husband, arrived and demanded to speak to his wife. She was produced and told him in no uncertain terms that she was leaving him for someone else. He was furious, and despite his usually mild-mannered ways, turned violent, beating Joanna up and blaming "that sicko transvestite pervert for leading my wife astray." So much for being a gentleman, it turned out. He evidently didn't know much about me and actually thought that his chief rival for Monica's affections was Joanna!

We all heard and several of us went straight to the hospital to visit Joanna, who was badly bruised and yet surprisingly cheerful. Her attitude had changed a great deal since Sunday. She had been a vicious, selfish, inconsiderate know-it-all back then and was now a sweet and caring fem boi. She had stopping being a fundamentalist preacher and was now a much more tolerant and open-minded person ... probably more spiritual, too.

"They arrested the SOB, you know. I feel so awful about this. I put you in this situation partly to punish you and partly because it excited me to witness your feminization process. However, I didn't think of consequences like this, you know. Goes to show that I can learn a few lessons, too, in life. I was as arrogant in my own way as you had been before," I told Joanna, or was that Jonathan now?

"Master ... don't. Don't condemn yourself. You had some pent-up rage against me and I earned it, to be frank. I was horrible to Angel, for instance, treated you like crap, and even treated Lisa as nothing more than a trophy that I got for outfoxing you and getting her into my bed. Well, I've really been thinking about my life today, and it has occurred to me that since I became your feminized sex slave ... let's call a spade a spade here ... I belong to you more than most of you guys ... I have been the happiest that I've ever been in my life! When you and I ... and the others all stood up to Monica, I felt like ... brave again. I felt strong and heroic again. I felt proud of myself at last ... unashamed to be my true self at last...

"I think ... okay, I'll just come out and say it ... I think that I'm at least a natural sissy or transvestite or something, if not an actual woman. I want to experiment further with my femininity, see where it takes me. I've never felt so alive as when I've adopted the woman's role in sex, relationships, and things in general. Makeup, long hair, manicures, pedicures, etc. Primping. Styling. Fashion ... more and more, I'm awakening to my interest in these things, Dan. I've not yet sure how far this goes, but for now, can you guys all call me 'Joanna' 24/7, let me dress and live as a woman as much as possible, treat me like one of your women, if you will. Just one with with an extra piece of anatomy, that's all.

"Now, don't get crazy ideas, please. I'm not gay. I'm still attracted to women as well as men. Actually, I think that I'm bisexual or pansexual or omnisexual ... something like that. About a 3 on the Kinsey scale, if you will. Right smack dab in the middle. I used to mock things like that and harshly condemn them. Now I grasp their significance and validity. Now they make more sense to me. Amy, Jenna, I hope that you don't think any less of me for this, but it's who I am. I'm realizing something through all of us. What is worth fighting for, anyway? The answer is the right to make up one's own mind, instead of having someone else do it for you. I was a miserable human being because I was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. No more of that. I'll figure out who I really am, and if you're brave enough to be at my side in my journey, I thank you in advance," Joanna declared to all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.