Tear It Up - Cover

Tear It Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

I got a shock of my own when I came home from the shop, as it happened. Amy, of all people, had simply shown up at my place and waited for me in the master bedroom, with Lisa, Michelle, and Missy. David and Amber had taken both their kids and ours out to Simon Says Pizza Emporium, a local pizza parlor/game arcade geared toward families. You know the type ... nice, but basic pizza and lots of game tokens ... for a price.

I was naturally quite curious as to what Amy might want from me, and why she was in the master bedroom with my wife, sister-in-law, and sister-in-law's girlfriend. I didn't undress just yet, not even out of my work clothes, because I didn't quite feel ready to relax just yet. I was wary, to say the least, though I assumed that this had something to do with Jonathan and the proposed revisions of the plans for him ... You know, the whole sex slavery and cock cage business still had me a bit uncomfortable. I waited for a second to see if Amy would tip her hand, and when I was about to give up and speak, she cleared her throat at last.

"Um ... Dan, I think that there are some issues between you and me that need to be worked out. I've said some things that were just plain wrong, even knowing that they were wrong when I said them, and for that, I deeply apologize to you. As for Angel, well, I will apologize to her when I find her. It was very wrong of me to speak ill of her for being gay. So what if she's a lesbian? I know that it isn't bad. I just ... tried to fit in, and it was wrong of me. I needed to stand by my principles and convictions, not try to sound holier than thou.

"So if you're thinking that I'm some kind of prude who won't fit into your lifestyle ... well, you're wrong, Dan. I want to be part of this, I swear it! Can you give me another chance, honey? I mean, hey, as kinky as I can be about some things, I'm hardly going to judge anyone else. I certainly don't wish to be involved with Lisa's father ... sorry, Lisa, nothing against him, but he's a minister, and do you honestly picture me being a pastor's wife? I'm far too kinky to be a good wife in the traditional sense. I much prefer dominating people like Jonathan and having somewhat more equal, if still kinky, arrangements with the likes of you.

"I'm really a Domme at heart, I'll cop to that, but even a dominant type needs a good dose of old-fashioned sex with a more independent man or woman now and then. Yeah, I'm a natural Top. I'm actually thinking that I want to keep Jonathan when his term is up, but don't tell him that just yet. It wouldn't eliminate my plans for you ... you'd basically be a booty call for me, a friend with benefits. No need for commitments, declarations of love, or other romantic BS for us. Same with the others in your group ... I wouldn't even rule out fucking Pastor Tucker ... I just don't want marriage to him. I'd want a much more submissive and adventurous partner for that. You get what I'm saying there?"

"So, Amy ... let me get this straight. You're not a homophobe and you regret speaking like one. Fair enough, at least you're growing a spine. You are open to purely physical relationships with practically my entire family, judging by what you said. You are either Domme or a Top by some definition of those terms ... and you're thinking that Jonathan just might be the sort of submissive beta male that you need. Well, I don't find his protestations that he isn't at least a bit curious about some wild and kinky shit all that convincing myself, so you might well be right about him there. I take it that you're bisexual or something like that, am I right? What do you think of the idea of cutting short his stay in that cock cage in exchange for some other kind of restitution or penance?" I tackled all of the issues that immediately came to mind.

"Yes, I am bisexual, I believe, which was why I felt ... rather defensive on that issue ... and part of why I don't think that Pastor Tucker and I would make a good fit. It's a pity in a way, though. He's a very hunky guy and if I could have him and Mrs. Tucker at once ... dayyyuumm! As for that cock cage business, let's play it by ear, what do you think? I'd love to give Jonathan a nice scare and make him sweat, but I don't honestly know if I could keep off his cock too much longer. Even truer of his tongue, baby. Ultimately, though, it IS up to you how much time Jonathan actually spends in said cage, or did you forget that part?" Amy grinned a little evilly as she planted a very wet tongue kiss on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.