A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 42

Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“I was hoping we could find someplace quiet to talk. I’ve had something on my mind, and it was suggested that you would be the best person to help me figure it out.”

Marian looked back to where Alonso had just pulled my parents aside and nodded. “I have a feeling I know where that conversation is going, and the twins trying to hold off climax might be a bit distracting. Let’s head down to the library. It’s usually empty this time of day.”

I thought back over the past four months again as I followed her. Losing my virginity with Kitten had been amazing. Having Gianna decide to teach me how to pleasure a woman with my hands and mouth later that night has been a lot of fun as well. She even gave me my first real blowjob after deciding I had learned the lesson, and we ended up in a sixty-nine where I got her to climax a few more times before she swallowed my second load. I didn’t actually have sex with her that night, or Mandy the next morning, but her letting me cum on her breasts in the shower had been a different experience.

On later visits, I had sex with all of the pets except Kiera, and I had enjoyed my time with each of them. I was looking forward to being able to play with Kiera finally, but I still had a problem. As much as I enjoyed my time with the girls, and as arousing as that time was, nothing seemed to match up with the handjob kitten had given me as a punishment.

Mandy had told me that being submissive wasn’t a feminine trait, and it was pretty clear that Marian was dominant if you watched her with the other girls. I’d even been watching Marcello, and he was about as masculine as you get. Watching Zara slip his collar around his neck and tell him to carry her downstairs so she could tie him up and spank him hadn’t changed my opinion.

“So, sweetie, what did you want to ask about? I’ll answer as best I can.”

I was more than a little nervous as I sat down across from her. “Mandy told me you would be the best person to ask, and it has been weighing on my mind for months now. That condition you mentioned at lunch, what would that actually entail?”

“You’re asking what being my submissive for a session would entail.”

I blushed as I nodded. “I’ve played with most of the girls here, and I really enjoyed it, but I keep coming back to what Kitten did to me by the pool. I don’t know why it was so arousing, but as much as I enjoy sex, that still stands out as the most arousing thing I have ever done. Mandy said I might be submissive, but I didn’t have the experience to know yet.”

“So you would like to try it and find out?” She leaned back in her chair and grinned as she looked me over. “It’s hard to say what a session would include. You would be bound for most of the session, and you would experience things that hurt a bit or make you uncomfortable. With you not being sure what you like, I can only tell you for certain the things that wouldn’t happen. I won’t do anything that would actually harm you, and I don’t get into any toilet play. If you really want to experiment, I can gather up a few things and take you through a variety of different experiences to see how you feel about them.”

“I don’t really know enough to have an opinion yet,” I replied. “I’ll go along with whatever you want to try though. I trust you won’t do anything too crazy with me.”

“You shouldn’t trust me yet. You barely know me, and the only things I have assured you of are that I won’t break you or use you as a toilet. I understand why you feel you can trust me though, and you’re right. Just do me a favor and be more careful about who you trust in the future, especially in situations like this.” I nodded as she glanced up at the clock. “We really don’t have time to get started before dinner because I need to gather up a few items, and I want to go over a few things with you. I couldn’t tell you what would happen because I tend to explore how you feel as I go, but parts of it will probably be humiliating, degrading, uncomfortable or painful. We won’t be going too deep into any of them, but you will have what’s known as a safe word if you really want to stop.”

“You need to pay attention because this is very important. A safe word is kind of like a panic button. All action stops immediately, the bindings come off, and we’re done for the day,” she explained. “When we’re doing something you’re not really comfortable with, you need to think about if you can tolerate it because you always have a way out. You need to pick something you can remember that wouldn’t come up during a sex game.”

“Can’t we just use no or stop?” I asked.

“No, because those could come up during a play session, depending on what you’re doing. It might be easier to understand if I tell you about my last session with Gianna. I had her bound and was kneeling over her face telling her to lick my pussy. She was yelling out no, stop, and don’t make me do that, because she wanted me to swat her a few times with the flogger to convince her.”

I couldn’t help but be confused. “So how would you know if she really did want you to stop? I know Gianna is bisexual, so I can’t see her objecting to what you were doing, but how can you tell the difference?”

“That’s why we have a safe word. If she really wanted me to stop, she would have said the word ‘mustard’ and the scene would have stopped.” She looked at me and grinned. “Gianna hates mustard, and it’s a word you would never hear during any sex game, so it’s perfect for her. Right before we go into the playroom, I’ll as you if you remember your safe word, and you’ll remind me what it is, so we are both sure. Can you think of something you would like to use?”

“Can I use walnut? I hate the taste of them, so it should be easy to associate with wanting to stop.”

“That would be perfect, just remember that it’s a full stop if you use it. I’m going to go gather up what I need for tonight and take a shower. You might want to take some time and think if there is anything you absolutely don’t want to try, so you can tell me. You should probably take a shower as well, and we can go down to the playroom right after dinner.”

Marian

“So, did you think of anything you don’t want to try out?” I looked over to see him shaking his head. He still looked a bit nervous, but far less than I had expected.

“My sister gave me basically the same advice for you that she did my first time with Kitten. I should let you guide me, and I would probably enjoy most of what you do. I’m not sure what you have planned, but she says you’ve had her down here a couple of times, and she really enjoyed herself.”

“I’ve had all the girls down here at one point or another, and we have all enjoyed ourselves. Seeing as you’re still a bit nervous, we will start off with some sensation play and see where we end up. I can tell you already took a shower because your hair is still damp, so I just need to ask, do you remember your safe word?”

He grinned and nodded, “Walnut.”

“Good, just remember that your safe word is an emergency stop button. I’ll be watching how you respond to different sensations, and I’ll ask if I’m not sure how you feel about something.” I glanced down at what he was wearing and nodded. “You can take everything off and put it on the shelf. With the position you’ll be bound in, I won’t be able to take them off later. I should warn you that we may not actually have sex during the session. Depending on how you respond to the sensations, you may climax before we get to that point, so don’t be ashamed if you do. I have made Marcello cum all over himself several times.”

I watched him blush a bit as he stripped down and took a minute to check him out. It was easy to see why the other girls were attracted to him, but I wasn’t really interested. Of course, outside of our games in the playroom, I only played with my husband and Alonso in general. My sessions with Marcello were usually because Zara asked me to join them, and Aaron had never even asked. Then again, Aaron never asked any of the girls to play, so he probably figured I would approach him if I wanted to play with him.

Once he finished undressing, I led him into the playroom and chuckled as his mouth dropped open in shock. “I know, it’s pretty impressive. Marcello actually made most of the furniture by hand. If you’re really drawn to something we can try it out, but with what I have planned, the table would be easiest.”

He looked around the room for a minute before nodding. “I think I’ll take my sister’s advice and follow your lead on this one. As interesting as they look, I have no idea how to use anything in here.”

I just nodded as I led him over to what I thought of as my table. Alonso usually let me get a strap-on and join the games on the other side, but the few times he had me bound, it was on this table. “Climb up here and lie back, then put your feet up on the bar.”

It only took a minute for him to get in position and for me to fasten the leather cuffs. “So, how do you feel so far?”

He tested the restraints before shaking his head. “Exposed, vulnerable, and a bit helpless actually. I’m not sure how I feel about it though.”

I reached down and let my fingers trail over the sign of his arousal. “Part of you seems to enjoy the feeling, nothing abnormal about that in this house. I’m going to put a blindfold on you as well. Not being able to see will make you focus on each sensation. Just remember, I’m not going to do anything that could harm you, and you have a way to stop if you need it.”

He just nodded as I reached under the table and pulled out the basket I had brought down right before dinner. I slipped the blindfold over his eyes before I looked through the basket. Wanting to start off light, I pulled the ostrich feather out. As I ran it down his body, I didn’t get any response until I hit his groin. Feet, back of the knee, inner thighs, all no response, just a bit of squirming when I trailed it directly over his cock and balls.

“Umm, that doesn’t seem to be doing much for you,” I murmured as I put the feather down. “Let’s see how you respond to something a bit more direct.”

I ran my hands over his chest and started caressing his nipples. His quiet moans indicated his approval even as his nipples grew hard under my fingers. “Nipple play is definitely a yes; let’s try it a bit rougher.” His gasp as I pinched his nipples turned to moans as I squeezed harder.

“Very definitely a yes,” I chuckled as ran my hands over his chest again. “We’ll try some clips in a minute if you’re okay with that, but I want to try a couple of other things first.”

“You’re leading,” he replied quietly. “I’m just not sure I’m comfortable with how much I enjoyed that.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it. A lot of people enjoy having their nipples played with or pinched, especially when they’re aroused. Most men don’t realize their nipples as just as much of an erogenous zone as a woman’s nipples are.” I reached over into my basket, pulled out the candle and lit it. “I’m actually going to give you a little warning this time so you don’t panic. This may feel like it’s burning your skin but it really won’t.”

His sharp hiss was telling as the first drop hit his skin, as was the way his erection throbbed with his arousal. I left a couple of dozen drops on his chest before he was whimpering with his need. “I thought you might like that, but not that much. I really didn’t want to let you cum this soon, so I’ll give you a few minutes to calm down and go get some ice for our next experiment. I know you think you want to cum right now, but it will be far better if you wait. I’ll be back in a minute.”

He just nodded before I slipped out of the playroom. I was a bit surprised to find Zara still in the kitchen. “Are you alright, sweetie? I thought everyone would be off playing by now.”

“Someone is a little restless tonight and keeps kicking me,” she replied, rubbing her stomach. “I thought some peppermint tea might help calm the indigestion, so I told my husband to go violate one of the girls and he could make it up to me later. How’s your date going?”

“Interesting, and a bit concerning as well,” I replied. “I had to give him a few minutes to calm down after the wax, so I came up to get some ice. Would you like to come down and watch? An extra set of eyes might help make sure I’m not reading his responses wrong. I’ve never seen anyone but Mandy and Gianna get that excited off the wax before, and you know how far they like to go.”

“I’m not sure how much help I’ll be, as you’ve been doing this far longer than I have. I’m sure it will be entertaining at least, and I can still enjoy my tea.” Zara grabbed her teacup as she got up. “I’ll let you get the ice and meet you down there. Would either of you mind if I join in a bit later? At least if I’m feeling up to it?”

“You should already know I don’t mind, and I highly doubt he would either. Don’t say anything when you go in. I have him blindfolded, and I’m just going to tell him that one of the girls joined us. I think he might get more excited not knowing who’s watching,” I explained. “From what I saw at the pool, and what he’s said, I think he enjoyed being watched and humiliated a bit.”

Zara just smirked, so I got a bowl full of ice and headed back downstairs. She took the seat by the control panel as I looked over Carmine and set the ice next to him. “I’m glad to see you’ve calmed down a little. We’ll start on the ice in a minute, but I thought you might like to know we have company. One of the girls was in the kitchen, so I invited her to come down and watch.”

“I thought I heard a second set of footsteps when you came back in. Can I ask who it is?”

I glanced back at Zara and saw her still grin at his question. “Does it matter who it is? I can’t imagine you would turn down any of the girls if they wanted to join in on the fun. She might decide to join us if she gets excited enough. Unless you really need to know, I’m going to start on the ice now.”

He just shook his head, and I grinned before popping the first ice cube in my mouth. Taking two more, I started running them down his arms. He squirmed a bit at the contact but started moaning when I reached his chest. I ran the ice around his nipples a few times and listened as his moans grew deeper until the ice melted away. He had gone a bit soft during his break, but his erection was back at full strength again from the nipple play.

I popped another cube in my mouth and took two more to start tracing down his stomach. His moans made it pretty clear that he was enjoying the sensations as I ran the ice up and down his thighs. When the piece in my mouth was almost gone, I winked at Zara before engulfing the head of his cock.

His sharp intake of breath turned into a moan as his cock swelled in my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed to help stave off his climax as I ran my tongue around the head a couple of times. Not wanting to torment him too much, I pulled back but kept my grip on his cock to bring him back from the edge.

“I think we can safely say you enjoyed both the hot wax and cold play,” I chuckled as I started picking the cooled wax off his chest. “Once I get you cleaned up, we’ll move on to something else. It should also give you enough time to calm down again. What do you think of our experiments so far?”

“Well, it’s pretty clear I’m enjoying it, but I’m a bit worried,” Carmine replied. “What happens if I end up enjoying more than what we have done so far? I mean, ice and hot wax aren’t all that kinky, so if I meet a girl and start dating, I could probably convince her to try it, but what if I want more?”

“It depends on a lot of things really,” I told him. “If you can be satisfied with a session once a month, you can always ask to play when you visit. If I’m not available, Zara, Faith, and Sonia all have a dominant side and would probably agree to a session even if they weren’t interested in sex at the moment. They all understand that need because they feel it as well.”

“As for when you meet someone you might want to date, you can always feel out how she feels about something by talking about us. The old you wouldn’t believe what I walked in on last weekend gambit can help.” I thought for a minute and grinned. “Try something like this. I was visiting my sister last weekend and I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I couldn’t believe it. The cook had one of the housekeepers bent over the counter and was spanking her with a wooden spoon. The crazy part is, they both sounded like they were really enjoying it. You can see how she reacts to that before deciding to tell her more. If it helps, I can talk to Zara and Gianna to make sure you see that scene every time you visit.”

“I don’t think we need to go that far,” he chuckled. “What if she’s disgusted by the idea?”

“You finish your date, thank her for a lovely evening and try again with the next girl. That’s what you do when you’re dating, find out if you want to spend more time with that person. If she were disgusted by the idea, it wouldn’t work out between the two of you anyway. I think you’ve had enough time to calm down though,” I said as I picked up the leather slapper. “We’re going to see how you respond to pain now. The girls describe it as a sharp stinging pain, but it’s not really intense. I want you to try to focus on how it makes you feel.”

I flicked my wrist and swatted the inside of his right thigh just below the knee. His hissing gasp didn’t tell me much, but the way his cock instantly throbbed back to full attention did. A strike on the other leg in the same place drew the same results. I worked down the inside of his thighs before moving around to work on the back of his legs.

He was whimpering as I worked down his legs and I could see his cock throbbing as he got closer to climax. I glanced back and Zara nodded in response to the question I had asked earlier. Carmine was definitely getting off on the pain. We confirmed it when I finally swatted his ass and he groaned as he started cumming. We watched in fascination as his cock pulsed repeatedly, leaving a trail of cum from his neck to his groin by the time it finally finished.

I reached up to rub his leg as he tried to catch his breath. “Relax for a minute, while I take the restraints off your legs. We need to talk, but I want to get the blood flowing again. Zara, could you grab one of the towels for him?”

She grabbed a towel and sat next to him before taking the blindfold off and smiling down at him. “That was impressive, but before I clean you up, I want to know if you’ll try something I do with my husband. When we get him to cum all over himself, I love licking it up and feeding it to him. Would you be willing to do that for me?”

I saw his worried look and grinned. “It’s just a question, Carmine. You don’t have to say yes. Of course, if you do try it and don’t freak out about it, I can pretty much guarantee you’ll have a lot more fun tonight.”

Zara chuckled at his confused look. “Her husband went to bed with Vivi and Sonia, while my husband is probably trying to see how many of the girls he can have sex with before he passes out, so you have two women who haven’t climaxed yet and an empty bed with a restraint system at my house. We would like to take you over to my place, tie you to the bed, and take turns riding your tongue and cock, but we have one small requirement when we play with submissive men. You have to be the one who cleans us up after you cum in us.”

“I was going to let you out of that one tonight if we had sex, but if you want both of us, you have to follow all the rules,” I told him. “Agreeing to do this doesn’t say anything about your sexuality. Marcello does this and a lot more, and he isn’t even bisexual. You have to decide if having a threesome with us is worth it.”

I wasn’t surprised when he shook his head. “I don’t think I’m ready to try that yet. It’s pretty clear that I have a submissive side, but I’m a bit freaked that I came that hard from being spanked.”

“It can be a bit hard to accept at first, but you’re not alone in this,” Zara told him. “Hope, Gianna, and Mandy would have climaxed in that situation, and most of us would have been close. Alonso did something similar my first night with him, and I exploded as soon as he entered me. You have nothing to be ashamed of, but you will need to be careful. I think that’s what Marian wanted to talk to you about.”

I nodded as I finished removing the restraints from his wrists. “You’re going to want to explore this side of yourself eventually, and you have to be very careful about how you do it. When we found out Gianna was like this, I urged Alonso to claim her, but we don’t have that option with you. I’m hoping you can keep your needs under control between your visits here, and we can help you explore them in a safe environment.”

He sat up and gave me a worried look. “How bad can it get?”

“Honestly? One of my models enjoyed being punished and would have lost her job because of it if anyone else had been her manager. She went home with some Dom she met at a bar and ended up with bruises from the middle of her back down to her knees because he went overboard,” I explained. “She knew I was in the lifestyle, so she called and told me what happened before begging me to find someone to cover the shoots she was booked for. If she hadn’t been my sub on a couple of occasions, she never would have called.”

“I thought sex was great, but I’ve never felt anything that intense before. I should be able to control myself between my visits here though,” Carmine replied with a sigh. “It took me months to work up the courage to ask you about this, and I felt safe here. I can’t imagine I would feel safe enough with anyone else to try this. I’m more worried about how I’m ever going to find a girlfriend.”

“Remember what I said earlier? Feel them out on the first or second date to find out how they feel about spanking in general. If they aren’t repulsed by the idea, keep dating them and you can eventually ask if they would be willing to try it.” I reached over to pat his leg. “If she wasn’t repulsed by the idea, and is with you long enough for you to feel safe asking, she’ll probably agree. I hope that that day is some ways off though, so we can teach you how to be safe. The ideal girl for you would be willing to experiment but still be worried about hurting you.”

“Isn’t that kind of counterproductive,” he replied bitterly. “Apparently I like being hurt.”

“No, you like pain,” I explained. “There’s a huge difference when it comes to this type of play. Think about how much you enjoyed this session, that’s you enjoying the pain. When you wake up in the morning, take a minute to really look at your legs and ass. You won’t find any welts, and I would be surprised if you have any bruising. That’s the difference between giving pain and actually hurting someone. When you meet a girl who cares enough about you to do it right, we can teach her how to do so.”

“I guess we can worry about that when the time comes,” he sighed. “I heard the girls talking about how they craved this kind of attention, and I understand what they meant now. That feeling could be addictive.”

“The girls can go longer than you think, but they really don’t like to. Your family has been coming down near the end of each month for a weekend visit, and I know you can hold out that long.” I stopped and looked him over again. “If you can’t make it for some reason, and you get to where you really need a session, give me a call. I know a couple in Rome I could ask to help you out. This would be an emergency only kind of thing though because they’re not interested in men.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, but I think I’ll be fine. I’m not sure I could feel safe trying this with anyone outside this house anyway.” He stopped for a moment and looked between Zara and I. “What about you two? I know you didn’t get anything out of that session, and I can tell you’re both aroused. Even if we can’t have sex, Gianna gave me extensive lessons on how to please a woman in other ways, and I’ve enjoyed doing that for the other girls. I’m just not ready to try ... what Zara mentioned earlier.”

I saw Zara’s little grin and chuckled. “I never said we couldn’t have sex. You just can’t have sex with both of us tonight. We’re still going to take you to bed and let Zara enjoy your oral skills while I ride you to another climax. I was planning to spend the night curled up next to you anyway, so you get the bonus of having Zara join us. Thankfully the beds in the guest rooms are big enough for three.”

--Gianna--Right after dinner--

I just grinned as I crawled up on the bed and looked over the two of them. I could tell they were nervous, but she appeared far less nervous than he was. Of course, her announcement at dinner could be part of the reason he looked more nervous. Finding out your sixth child was on the way could alter your thinking.

I thought back over our previous lessons as I tried to figure out what they might be interested in today. The first blowjob lesson had been fun if a bit frustrating for me. Teaching him to go down on a woman had been a lot more fun, as he practiced several times with each of us, the last one with me sitting on his face as his wife gave him a blowjob.

The massage lesson the next month had been a blast. I taught both of them how to give one of Master’s massages to their partner, and they wanted to practice on me. I ended up cumming on Lucio’s tongue as Aurora massaged my breasts. That was the first time she actually got even a little sexual with me of her own volition.

October’s lesson had been on advanced blowjob techniques. I think it was an excuse to watch me with her husband again, but she had been working hard to get past her gag reflex, so she did do a lot better. Her hands also spent a lot more time exploring my body as I demonstrated. I think her hands wandered everywhere but my pussy.

Last month had been a bit of a shock. Aurora finally decided to try some anal play and asked me to demonstrate on her so her husband could watch. I spent a good fifteen minutes licking and fingering her ass as her husband watched, and she let me keep going when he said he was going to practice on me. Maybe they were ready to try anal sex now. If we followed the regular pattern, then he would start off fucking my ass for practice. The thought of him finally getting to fuck me sent a little shiver down my spine.

“So, what is our lesson for this month going to be? Lucio seems far more nervous than you are this time. You know I’ll do whatever I can to make it easier on you, so what did you want to try out?”

Aurora glanced over at her husband and smirked. “I think he’s still dazed. I have to admit I was shocked when I saw the test turn up positive, but as I looked back over the past few months, it made sense. I thought my need to snack between meals was just from my diet changing, but I was always hungry with the others. Thankfully the snacks are a lot healthier this time around.”

She reached down to stroke her stomach before stepping up to take my hands. “This isn’t going to change our plans for tonight though. We’ll discuss what we want to try after our shower. I’m rather fond of that part of our lessons.”

I grinned as I got up off the bed. Our showers before a lesson had started off as a way to help her relax and get comfortable with me touching her, but last month she had changed it up a bit. After I finished washing her, she had asked if she could try washing me. We spent a little longer in the shower because of it, but she seemed to enjoy touching me as she washed me. We still hadn’t gone further than touching, but I could see she was opening up to the idea of trying more.

She looked back over her shoulder as we entered the bathroom. “You know where they keep the Peroni, and you probably want to get one because we may be a little longer than average this time,” she told her husband before closing the door.

I grinned as I sat back on my heels and started taking off my gloves. “The last time we ran long was because I had to shave you. I would need to go get the shaving kit, or any other special preparations we might need if you wanted to continue our lesson from last week.”

Aurora grinned and shook her head as she slipped off her nightgown. “I shaved last night, and I know I’m not ready to go farther with that lesson yet. I enjoy having my husband’s finger in my ass when he goes down on me, and we’ve even tried it a few times when he’s taking me from behind, but I’m not ready to try more than just a finger yet. I’ve told him that it will happen someday, but I’m a bit scared to try it honestly. I just didn’t get to shower after our yoga session, with the revelation I was pregnant again, and wanted to take our time getting clean. I know my husband won’t mind waiting, as our lesson for tonight gives him something special.”

She caught my interested look and shook her head as she slipped around me into the shower. “Finish undressing and join me. We will discuss the lesson after we’re cleaned up.”

I heard the shower start up as I sat down to remove my boots. Her getting naked before I did wasn’t really a surprise. She had been talking about wanting to get more comfortable with her body, so I had been half expecting her announcement at yoga. Her going full Monty had been a shock, but she really did have the body for it now. Her resolve had held when she came to dinner in a sheer nightgown that stopped at mid-thigh and left nothing to the imagination.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.