A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“I’m so excited, Master,” Sonia said with a yawn. “I just wish I wasn’t so tired. How do you manage to look alive after the night we had last night?”

I glanced around at my pets as we pulled in to the clinic parking area and laughed. They had all wanted to come with me to my nine o’clock appointment and were regretting staying out until one in the morning dancing. We had been in Los Angeles for a couple of days now, and I thought my pets might enjoy a night of dancing. I had booked at the Sofitel because they have a nightclub and we were only going to be here for a couple of days.

“I recall going to bed around eleven, but I also seem to recall several pets begging me to let them stay and dance,” I reminded her. “I gave you permission to stay as late as you wished, but reminded you we had an appointment this morning.”

“Sorry, Master, we kind of lost track of the time,” she replied with a blush. “We were having too much fun dancing and shooting down the men who tried to take us home. The only reason we came back as early as we did was I saw some guy try to slip something in Kiera’s drink and decided it was time to go. I did point out the guy to the doorman on our way out though because I didn’t want some poor girl getting raped.”

I nodded in approval as the driver opened the door for us, “You did well.” I had told them to watch out for each other and not to let anyone buy them drinks. Anyone trying to drug one of them would be in for a rude awakening when the other three descended on him, but it was still better to avoid the problem altogether.

Entering the clinic was a bit of a shock. It looked more like a well-appointed living room than any medical office I had ever seen. If not for the young lady at the desk who greeted us, I would have thought I was in the wrong place. I had barely sat down after filling out the paperwork when the nurse called my name.

“Mister Frame, the doctor is ready for you. If you wish to have your partner to join you, it’s highly encouraged.” Her eyebrows shot up when all my pets jumped up to join me. “I suppose there’s enough space in the consultation room if you wish for all of them to join you.”

When I looked back and nodded, their quiet ‘thank you, Master’ got a curious look from the nurse and made them blush. Her chuckle as she led us into the back cleared the air. “We’re in the middle of Los Angeles, so you’re not the first alternative lifestyle I’ve seen here. I’m just curious how you manage to keep up with all four of them.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “I get a little help from modern pharmacology, but mostly I let them take care of each other when I get worn out. It seems to work out well enough.”

She reviewed the girls as they filed into the room and took their seats. “They certainly seem happy enough with the arrangement, whatever it is. I’ll let the doctor know you’re ready for him. He should be with you in just a few minutes.”

Once again, the lack of waiting caught me by surprise, as the doctor walked in less than five minutes later. “Mister Frame, I’m Dr. Turek. I’ve already been over your records and test results, but I would like to hear your view of what brought you here.”

We discussed my previous attempts to have children and went over most of my medical history before he got down to the point of our visit. “We have a good news, bad news scenario here. The good news is that Dr. Bazzoli is an expert in female reproductive problems and knows how to properly test a semen sample. He did a full pellet analysis on both samples and they showed no sperm. With your blood tests showing normal hormone levels, and your physical showing none of the issues that I would look for, that’s a good thing for us.”

“The bad news is that he didn’t even recommend you have a testis biopsy to see if you’re producing sperm. With you having had corrective surgery for an inguinal hernia, there is a chance the vas deferens were damaged or blocked and you’re still producing sperm, it’s just not getting through to your ejaculate. A testis biopsy would have been helpful, but thankfully we don’t need it,” he said as he flipped through my paperwork.

“As I’m sure my staff told you, we put our international clients on a rush processing so you don’t have to wait around for test results. You’ve been through the checklist and signed off on the FNA mapping procedure. It’s similar to a testis biopsy, but less invasive and has a much faster recovery time. I have been developing a new test though, that is entirely noninvasive, called metabolic mapping. It’s basically an MRI scan that measures the cellular activity of the testis that is associated with sperm production. If it’s inconclusive we can still do the FNA mapping, but it could save you recovery time and a significant amount of soreness.”

I had to admit that it sounded far better than having a needle, even a tiny one, jammed into my testicles. “That sounds like a plan. When can we schedule the scan?”

Dr. Turek chuckled as he checked his watch. “How about now? We just got our own scanner since the one at Cedars Sinai is scheduled at least a week out for non-emergency purposes. The scan will only take half an hour and will let us know if we can skip the FNA mapping.”

I was all for a chance to skip the needles. Before we left he popped open a cabinet, exposing the television inside and handed the girls the remote so they could keep themselves entertained while we were gone. Forty-five minutes later the nurse was leading me back into the room, telling me the doctor would be back as soon as he finished reading the results.

We watched half an hour of The Price Is Right before the doctor came in with a smile on his face. “We have another good news, bad news situation, but I can guarantee that the good news will make the bad news irrelevant. The good news is you have the sperm production of a man half your age, so the problem is an obstruction and something we can fix with a high chance of success. I have a surgical appointment open on Friday afternoon if you’re available.”

I could see the bright smiles on my pet’s faces when I nodded. “Friday will be perfect, but I have a couple of questions. What is the bad news, and how long should I wait before flying? We delayed an extended vacation and I need to arrange for the flights so we can get back to relaxing on a tropical beach.”

“It’s microsurgery, so I would wait until Monday to depart unless you have excessive pain or swelling. You should also try to walk around a bit every half hour or so during the flight if possible,” he told me. “As for the bad news, the first day after the procedure should be as much rest as possible, but you’ll need to refrain from any strenuous activity, including sex, for at least five days. After that, you can let your body be the determining factor. If there’s any pain or discomfort, wait a couple more days.”

I could see my pets disappointed looks and chuckle to myself. “It will be a bit different from our usual schedule, but we’ll do what we need to. I can go without for a week if it gives us a good chance of having children in the future. I’m a bit curious though, how is it we can get in for surgery so quickly?”

“It’s actually pretty easy to explain. Most insurance companies will cover the initial consultation and testing, but require a pre-authorization for the procedure that can take a month or more to go through,” he explained. “You’re paying for the procedure directly, so it’s easy to get you into the next available spot. It’s actually kind of nice, knowing I’m not going to have to argue with an insurance company about the procedure being necessary.”

“We don’t have that problem back home,” I chuckled. “It can take forever to get in to see a doctor for anything that isn’t life-threatening though. Anything special I need to worry about before the procedure?”

“The receptionist will have a packet with the instructions and release forms,” he told me. “Just let her know you want the Friday appointment and she’ll go over all of it with you again. Avoid any over the counter painkillers, bring a pair of tight shorts and have light meals the day of your procedure. Also, make sure you have a ride, as you’ll be taking a sedative on top of the local anesthetics.”

After a final exchange of pleasantries, he led us back out to the reception area. It took several minutes to schedule my next appointment, go over the pre-op instructions and sign the consent forms before we were able to leave. My pets were subdued as we left the office and got back into the car, but my kitten slipped into my lap as soon as the driver closed the door.

“Cheer up, my dears, it’s only going to be five days,” I told them. “I’m sure you can keep each other satisfied while I recover. It will be well worth it if the procedure works and I can breed the three of you.”

“We agree completely, Master,” Sonia told me. “I read all the paperwork they sent so I knew there would be recovery time after the procedures and warned my sisters. We have already discussed it and won’t even be playing with each other until you’re recovered unless you order us to. We’re just conserving our energy for now, as we would like to spend the next three days showering you in so much sex that you want a five-day vacation by the time you go in for your procedure.”

“That sounds like a good plan, but I doubt I would ever want a vacation from the four of you,” I chuckled. “I do need to arrange for the limo on Friday and call Julien to arrange for our flight on Monday first though. I’m also not going to allow the four of you to wait out my recovery time. You will each spend at least half an hour a day pleasuring each of your sisters while I’m recovering.”

I could see she wanted to object, but she couldn’t find a way around my order and finally lowered her eyes. “As you wish, Master, but we will feel bad playing if you can’t join us. I didn’t want you to be aroused and not be able to get any relief.”

“I appreciate the thought, my dear, but we’ll be on the island by the time I’m recovered. You can spend several days on the beach relieving any built-up tension I have then,” I told her. “I don’t want the four of you being wound up, as I’ll still have to take it easy for a couple of days after I can start having sex again. The arousal is something I’ll just have to deal with, as I certainly don’t plan on sleeping alone.”

“We kind of figured that Master, we just didn’t want to make it any worse,” Marta told me. “Is it okay if we at least keep our playtime private so you don’t have to watch? Having you be there and not able to join us would be horrible.”

“I had planned on that, my pet,” I laughed. “I want you to be able to enjoy yourselves, but I don’t exactly want to torture myself in the process. We’re going to do something a bit different when we get to the hotel since we all happened to be dressed for a change. Let’s hit the Estrerel and see if we can get a table for lunch. I’m getting a bit tired of room service.”

My pets groaned at the thought of having to wait, but we had all night to play and I enjoyed taking them out. The admiring looks they got as we walked into the restaurant, and their outrageous flirting with the wait staff, more than made up for any delay in their planned fun. Having four beautiful women at the table almost guarantees exceptional service, and the food was fairly good as well.

As we went back up to our rooms, the girls were laughing and teasing each other about who had aroused the waiters the most. When we entered the room though, they quickly stripped and jumped on the bed. “How would you like us first, Master,” Sonia asked as they all watched me with hunger in their eyes.

“I still have to make a couple of calls to set up our travel arrangements,” I reminded her. “The four of you can keep each other warmed up while I take care of it.”

Their pleasured moans followed me as I went over to the desk. A quick call to the concierge took care of the limo arrangements for Friday before my pets got too loud. It didn’t really matter if they got loud for the next one.

“Tropical Delights Resort, this is Anna speaking, how may I assist you today?” Anna’s quiet, musical voice always brought a smile to my face.

“È possibile striscia e piegare su di voi scrivania,” I replied. “Il mio cattivo piccola tigre.”

If I didn’t know her so well, I might have missed the slightly exasperated tone of her voice. “I’m sorry sir, but I don’t speak any Italian. If you can give me a few minutes, I can get Mister Slade to speak with you.”

“I said, ‘You can strip and bend over your desk for me, my naughty little tiger’,” I continued in English. “We really need to teach you some Italian my dear, it’s far sexier than English.”

“Oh, hello Master, you could try, but I’m really not very good with languages,” she replied. “Did you really want me to get naked and bend over the desk for you? I’m perfectly willing, but I may get in trouble if Master Julien catches me naked in the front office.”

“No, my pet, I was just teasing a bit,” I chuckled. “It’s not nearly as much fun if I’m not there to watch you strip for me. I was actually calling to arrange for transportation as I’ll be ready to fly out on Monday.”

“From the background noises there I’d guess you already have a nice visual, but it would be more fun for me if you were here as well,” she purred into the phone. “I can arrange for the flight crew to come to pick you up, but I will have to adjust the flights a bit. Master Julien said you might be calling and to make whatever arrangements you needed. We have a couple of guests that need to be in Hawaii on Sunday morning, but the smaller jet only requires a two-man crew, so the rest of them can fly the G650 over to pick you up in Bari. They don’t like the required rest periods for only having a four-man crew, but they’ll be fine.”

“Slow down, my dear, we’re not in Bari, so they won’t have to make the long trip,” I explained. “Sonia convinced me to come to see a male fertility specialist in Los Angeles, and I have an appointment with him on Friday for a procedure that will hopefully reverse my sterility. So don’t get too excited about bending over naked in front of me when I arrive, as I won’t be able to have sex for a few days.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.