Fingering Renae Publically - Cover

Fingering Renae Publically

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A friend DARES my wife to expose by pumping gas for a stranger naked. Does she agree to fingering too? Is there a fee involved? Is she satisfied?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Public Sex   .

When asked what he wanted, Valen held Sue's eyes, asked for Sex in the Driveway, and chuckled. She grinned the whole time she prepared it. He took a deep sip of his drink while lingering, staring into my wife's beautiful blue eyes. "Didn't you get enough of my wife when her sister was here?" I teased.

"I enjoyed both their lovely naked bodies then, as they each enjoyed playing with my cock. I confess, I've been hoping for a rematch. Is Lois coming back soon?" He leered at Sue as he scanned her though he KNEW from previous experience that his huge cock would not fit in her petite, 115 lb. pussy ... uh body.

"Down boy! We don't need Lois to have some fun." Sue chimed in, then offered far more than WE expected. "If you don't have a recent health screening, you are still limited to the same rules.

- No fluid exchange and

-'no glove, no love' attacks

Does that work for you?" She sipped and licked her drink provocatively.

"I guess it will have to. How about we play some strip Poker or quicker yet, strip Blackjack?" We grinned at his impatient, youthful, primal urges.

"Let's not." Sue suggested, "Instead, how about Truth-or-Dare? Just keep your hormones in check and don't go crazy." We scoffed and toasted the silly idea. "I'll go first. So, Valen, what's your choice T or D?" He chickened out and chose TRUTH. "OK. Very direct! How many wom ... umm people have you shared your personal fluids with since Lois was here?"

"Other than spit, hand or blow jobs ... none. Much as I love giving oral, college girls see my bulge and take it as a challenge. They dare each OTHER to swallow my impossible bishop and watch it geyser so I don't get much chance to really pleasure them. I insist that anyone staying to watch has to be naked too. It's still not enough. Some try to take me inside and all fail, just as Lois and you did."

"Oh so cocky! Got tit! Well, given my lack of tits, maybe I shouldn't say that about me? Up until 'some try to take me inside, ' you were doing well. But rubbing your bare bishop against an invisibly diseased pussy resets your 'clean' clock. We have to be very cautious since we risk playing with so many. Your turn."

"Hmm, I've had a recurring fantasy that I think is perfect for you and your perfectly adequate tits to tackle if you take my dare." Sue got nervous and looked to me, back to Valen and back to me. I knew by her growing smile she had made up her daring mind and confirmed it when she answered Valen with 'DARE.' "OK then. Let's see how much trouble we can get into. I DARE you to fulfill my public expo and fooling around fantasy, subject to our rules, of course."

Feeling like a third wheel, I asked "Am I involved in this fantasy or should I just call a neighbor to keep me warm while you two fool around?"

"Yes, Al, you are. We are going to watch Sue pump gas naked. As my fantasy evolved, it changed to tricking a stranger to PAY to see Sue pump gas naked! You and I will watch and record it all. Did you know, let me say this right, that in thirty-three states, it's NOT illegal for women to be topless in public and only three outright ban it? So you can't get arrested for showing your cute little titties, or 99% of your ass.

"Still, even publically exposing just your perfect nipples feels risky, taboo and TITillating. Some localities where it's legal often still charge people with 'public indecency' or even 'disturbing the peace' so exposing your tits isn't risk free. If you get the guy to expose his dick, he can be arrested. Let me take a few minutes and sketch out a plausible 'reason' for you to get naked."

The fantasy must have been fresh since he quickly wrote out several lines and invited us to flesh it out. "We need a credible reason for a pretty woman to be desperate for money. How about overdue rent to a prick landlord? He'd have to refuse her come ons too." We worked on the scene and repeatedly slew our 'thirst' for another hour before we were satisfied with it. "OK, Sue, I challenge you to pump gas naked in a busy station and follow our script. If you accept, let's go to the Five Corners station now."

Sue agreed much too quickly and changed into tight-waisted, tiny blue shorts that only reached two inches below her perceptible pussy, and a matching loose, cropped tank top. The shorts were very low riders that liked exposing a bit of her 'hair' line so she had her excuse to pull them up hard. Yanking them up covered her pubes, but pulled her inseam deep into her vulva so her labia were puffed and prominently displayed thru the shorts. The legs were loose and so short that they helped shape her already tempting thighs.

She often went braless in this ribbed, blue crop top since it tucked under and clung to every tit curve and nipple bump and accentuated her free-standing tits. Today, she chose to wear a miracle bra that raised and plumped her succulent tits. What a sexy, irresistible package! We both wanted to throw her down and eat her immediately!

"Roll up your tongues! You've both seen and felt me naked before, so what's with you? If I'm going to introduce myself to a stranger, I want to use my middle name. Until we get back here, call me Renae." We nodded agreement and I grabbed our camera. We parked near the air pump so we'd have a clear view of the gas pumps where RENAE would flash at least one stranger. We watched the flow and rejected one target after another. Finally, a clean, average looking, late forties man pulled in alone and went to the mini mart. Renae's nipples popped immediately as she declared he was HOT. Really?! She sauntered to his car and waited for his return.

When he ultimately returned and tossed his purchases into the car, he swiped his card in the pump just as a 'nervous' Renae approached him. "Hi, umm, I hate to ask people for help, especially strangers, but I'm really desperate to pay a bill ... I need money now, right now!"

He looked her up and down as I rolled the camera and zoomed in. The directional mic helped me isolate their words. He licked his lips and looked around furtively as he deliberated how to make best use of her desperation. "What kind of trouble are you in? I'll help you if I can."

Sue wiped an invisible tear, "Oh, I knew you'd be a good guy. It's my landlord. I'm overdue on the rent and he locked me out of my place ... I need to give him a sizeable payment tonight or I have to sleep on the streets," she sobbed.

"If you're offering that pretty body to me for a fee, I can't do that. Sorry. Sometimes people trade sex for rent, have you tried that?"

"No! I'm not going to prostitute myself for that gay hick! When he demanded my ass and a blow job, I stormed out of there! I was thinking something less extreme and more legal. How about I pump your gas for $50 - topless! Please let me? Please?"

He looked around again before suggesting, "Well, first show me a sample of those perky little girls you're hiding so I can see if they're worth $50 just to see them. I'll count down ten seconds while you keep them out for me."

She gasped. "Show me the cash while I think about it." He pulled out SEVERAL $50 bills. Valen looked at me a moment and wondered if we should cut this off early. "You'll have to take off your top and bra while filling the tank and can't cover them up." Renae looked at the cash, sneaked a peek at me and Valen, then nodded her 'reluctant' consent.

"OK. I'll do it for $50. Which gas do you use?" She pulled her top and bra up and hooked them behind her head. I zoomed in on my wife's abruptly and publically exposed tits and lusty hard nipples then zoomed out to include the stranger's leer. Valen licked his lips.

Before Renae could advance the con, and without beginning the count down yet, he countered with "Call me Ted. I'll double it to $100 if you fill my tank naked." That was my cue to zoom in on his tenting pants.

"NO! I can't. But ... that money would help me so much." Ignoring her tits still swinging exposed to other customers besides Ted as she turned 'nervously', she prevaricated, "You won't touch me, just look?" Her 'forgotten' tits jostled as she fidgeted. His eyes were locked on her beauties. Renae enjoys her exposures to a stranger, unpaid until now.

"Yes, but I want to see it ALL. Open pink, spread rear and front holes for at least a minute. And consider, I'll DOUBLE that again if you let me finger you for at least a minute. What do you say?"

"$200 to finger me? Out here where anyone else can watch? That's a lot of helpful cash, but I don't know if I can..."

"Tick, tock, I need to know now or you can kiss $200 goodby!"

"Well then, more conditions! I can't afford to be arrested, so

- No sex or other illegal stuff.

- You must thoroughly wash your hands with my sanitizer before you touch me.

- Oh, if you push a finger into my ass, you can't touch me with it anywhere else, not mouth, pussy or any other bare skin.

- And, fingers ONLY! That means no oral and no dick contact with my holes.

- You can pull out your dick and play with it, but I won't help you cum.

- If you do cum, it can't be on or in me.

If you agree to all that, well, then ... whew, I guess I agree! I'll pump your gas naked, won't cover up and let you have a close look in my holes then finger me as I fill your tank. I probably won't orgasm for you. Jam the cash in the car door near me and I'll start. Put an extra hundred there as a penalty if you break our rules."

"You can leave your top behind your head so I can continue to enjoy those cute titties. Those tight nipples really turn me on and I want to bite them if you let me. By the way, fingering includes your beautiful tits! Now step out of your shorts and panties." His assertive demand caught Renae up. She handed him the sanitizer right after he stuffed the extra $100 in the door jam. She looked beyond him at us then back in his eyes as she struggled to hide her glee. Ted licked then bit his lips as he fixated on her obvious camel toe and uncontaminated his impatient hands. She unfastened and slowly dropped her shorts down her shapely legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.