Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“You know, you really should call Principal Warner and try to get him to join us. He might be a sponsor himself, or he might be eager for a sponsor and a pre-pack, at any rate. What do you think, Vanessa?” Dan observed after Cecil and Dora disconnected, “Invite his wife along as well. He would probably want her to at least know her options.”

“Great plan. Besides, he should get to fuck Mama, Heather, and all the rest. I don’t know his wife that well, but I think that it’s only fair to see what she’s actually like before judging her. Sure, I’ll do it!” Vanessa then hit the numbers for Henry Warner’s home phone.

“Warner residence, Henry speaking,” a tired voice came over the speaker.

“Hey, Mr. Warner! It’s me, Vanessa! Remember me?” Vanessa asked him outright.

“Oh, yeah ... you! Damn you, Vanessa! I can’t get our fling out of my mind! Hell, let’s call it what it was. An affair! We had an affair, I ended it, but I can’t get it out of my mind, even now, years later! And now you have to call me! Are you trying to resume it? My wife would tan my hide, but who cares at this point! I know that she’s screwing her boss, anyway. She has no place to judge now!” the principal groaned.

“So, let’s hook up again ... and you need to meet Mama! I’m serious! She’s great in bed!” Vanessa offered the first indication that she meant something that Henry Warner wouldn’t have guessed.

“So, wait ... THAT was what you wanted me to meet her for last time? You wanted me to fuck your mother? And how would you know if she’s great in bed, anyway?” Henry was skeptical, but hopeful now.

“Yes, that’s what I had in mind. A threesome, to be exact. I still want that ... and more things besides. Mr. Warner, Mama and I are lovers. We’ve had boyfriends and shared them, but we’re a couple, really, in our way. Yes, it’s lesbian incest, but that’s part of the fun of it. So deliciously taboo. We fuck and suck each other and we share men. Usually one or two at a time, but sometimes more than that. If it was legal, I’d marry my own mother. Seriously! That’s why I’ve never left her. We’re in love!

“Anyway, we have a sponsor and other concubines with us, plus other sponsors. We’re trying to form a prepack. Would you and your wife, what’s her name? Anyway, would you two be open to joining this group? Lots of sex, plenty of food, we’d share parenting duties, and we could all escape the Swarm together. The Confederacy loves prepacks, babe. How about it? Instead of being Swarm food, you could have ladies slurping on your dick regularly, including, but not limited to the two of us,” Vanessa offered him hope at last.

“Well ... I’m only a 4.8. Carly is only a 4.2, so she has been screwing her boss, who is supposed to be a sponsor, or so she claims. Yeah, she hasn’t bothered to hide her affair with him. She came home just the other day and announced to me that she was fucking Brett Marvin, and then she told me that she had no intention of stopping it. She also informed me that he was willing to take me as a concubine, too. She was doing this for us, she said, so ‘don’t get crazy ideas of revenge affairs or finding a lady sponsor instead. All you have to do is accept his role as master and your own as slave, just like me. It that seems unfair, just remember that it will save your life and Brett has agreed to fuck you, too, so you’ll be getting some strange booty as well, when he’s in the mood for you.’

“I nearly threw up at that point. The idea of sex with a man is enough to make my stomach turn, and I told her that, but she promised that the nanites would make me bi if I went along. I also wanted to hurt her, so I coldly informed her that I had fucked one of my former students. I just didn’t mention that you weren’t exactly ‘former’ when we started. She flew into a rage and asked me who and how long. I refused to tell her, so she smirked and claimed that I was lying just for ego and to hurt her, and that I shouldn’t do that.

“She also said that she had cheated on me throughout our marriage, that she wasn’t sure if Allen or Crystal were mine, and that I was ‘great at most husbandly stuff, which is why I keep you around, but either you knew and looked the other way or else you were so stupid that you deserved me cheating on you.’ I retorted that neither of the kids could be mine, since they were Earth First idiots and no one of my blood could be that fucking moronic.

“I also said that I had trusted her, more than she deserved, but that this was not a sign of weakness or stupidity, but of love. That shut her up for a bit, but I chose to move to the spare bedroom, which I have locked. She has been very steamed at me since then, and has refused to cook for me, which is probably a good thing. If she did, she’d likely poison me to get me out of the way.

“Mind you, I am as guilty of cheating as she is, but not to the same extent. My infidelities have been more recent, due to the growing distance between us. Well, that and a certain former student of mine who knew how to pleasure me far more than my wife has. I wasn’t ready for divorce back then. Ironically, part of me wants it now. Then again, extraction means automatic divorce, doesn’t it?

“Anyway, I’m willing to join, but can we leave Carly out of this? I don’t want anything more to do with her. She’s at her boss’s right now, screwing him blind, and I just want to pack up and leave her ... never come back. I don’t care if he’s a sponsor or not. I want nothing to do with him or her. I’ll find a sponsor of my own. I don’t need hers that badly. Fuck what she wanted me to do! I’m not going to be her cuckold or his bitch! If I had known about her constant cheating, I wouldn’t have felt half so guilty about our affair, Vanessa!” Henry grimaced now.

“Henry Warner, come on down! Seriously! Join us! What’s one more concubine? We’ll get something set up with the Confederacy for a prepack and we’ll all get to leave. Who needs your wife, anyway? Tell me ... have you ever seen this Brett Marvin’s CAP score yourself? Doesn’t sound like it. I just have a suspicion that he’s a phony. If he is and has used a fake score to get laid, he might have committed a crime. I’ll be sure to contact someone from the Confederacy about that. The Confederacy would be in our doubt, I would think,” Dan thought aloud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.