When You Wish Upon a Star... - Cover

When You Wish Upon a Star...

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Girl feels abused by her twin sister. She gets revenge in a most unusual manner.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Shemale   Mother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Transformation   .

I hated my sister. Most are people are surprised at that, after all, we are identical twins.

But that makes it even worse. We look so alike, but are so different inside. We are both petite girls, 15 years old, with orange hair and green eyes. We both have freckles that go from our nose all the way down to our shoulders and breasts. We both got braces at the same time, much to my sister Sharon's chagrin.

My name is Samantha O'Connor, but everyone calls me Sam. Unlike my sister, I like to have fun. I go to parties, where I sing and dance, and eat junk food. I like to fool around with guys, and watch the latest scary movies with them. It gives me a great excuse to jump into their arms and cuddle.

Sharon O'Connor is my identical twin sister. She is so very smart. She gets straight A's and is on the debate squad and student government. Her idea of fun is reading the latest history or science book. I think her knees are permanently glued together. When I brought up the subject of boys once, she rolled her eyes. "I'll have time for that when I graduate from college," she said.

While being all into books is not my thing, I respect that. Sometimes I wish I could get A's in school. I understand that we are different, and we could live together as friends.

But Sharon doesn't see me as a friend. To her I am an embarrassment. She never misses a minute to say things that are mean or demeaning. A couple of times, she tried to change her look with a new haircut to make herself look different from me. I got the same look, just to rob her of the satisfaction.

In the past, my parents have tried to be impartial, but lately they have been on team Sharon. "Why can't you be more like your sister, Sam?" they'd ask from time to time. I guess it makes sense. My mom is a top flight legal secretary, and my dad is an engineer for some big conglomerate. That makes them both Sharon-type people.

Still, it hurts to know that your parents like your sister more than you.

I used to just shrug it off, but over time it is wearing me down. Every day, usually at school, Sharon will be with her friends, and say something nasty, like, "Hey, Sam, how many cavemen have you fucked today."

I can never think of a clever comeback. It is so frustrating to have these girls laughing at me. Sharon always knows what the right words are to say that will really hurt.

The worst was one night. Our parents were gone on their annual vacation, and I had just gotten home from a date. I was walking down the hall to my room. Sharon had her door open a crack, and heard her say, "Sam isn't really my sister. She's just some afterbirth that lived."

It was just a coincidence that I even heard it. She's talking trash about me, when I'm not even around!

I burst into tears and ran to my room. I fell on my bed and wept bitter tears. Why was she always being so mean to me? I am by no means a perfect girl. I just wish I could be on top, making her look like a fool. I don't have that quick a wit to beat her war of words.

Then suddenly a flash of blue light beamed through my window. A blue star appeared in the sky, twice as bright as the moon. I found out the next day that it was a supernova, whatever that is.

Looking at it reminded me of my favorite movie as a child, Pinocchio. Geppetto saw a star just like this one, wished on it, and the Blue Fairy came down and made the puppet Pinocchio come alive.

I gazed at it and whispered, "Blue Fairy, if you are real, come and grant my wish."

Suddenly, I felt stupid. I turned away and went back to bed. I took off my clothes and went to sleep.

That night, I had a dream. The Blue Fairy was standing before me, just like in the movie. She was tall, with long blonde hair and sparkling blue dress. A light blue light shined out of her. In her hand was a long wand with a blue star, like the one I saw that night, at the tip. "What is it you wish?" she asked in a kind voice.

I burst into tears and told her how sick I was of my sister putting me down and treating me like garbage. I told her that I wasn't smart enough to think of how to reply.

"So, what do you wish?" she asked, smiling lovingly.

"I wish that I had a way to put my sister, no, anyone who would demean me in their place."

The Blue Fairy waved her wand then touched my head with the tip. Warmth spread through my body. "Your wish is granted," she said.

I then woke up. I opened my eyes, and marveled on how real that dream seemed. It was dawn and light was just starting to seep into my room.

I was lying on my back and realized that I didn't feel normal. There was something pressing on top of pussy. I reached down and found a cock where my vagina should be! The early sun broke through the gap in the curtains and shone on my new dick.

It was bigger and thicker than any of the ones I've seen on any of my boyfriends, and that was with it limp. Just looking at it got it hard. It rose up on its own, a large shaft sticking up out of me. I let out a moan. Just feeling it get hard ... felt so good! I instinctively reached out and grabbed it. Touching it felt even better!

I could barely fit my hands around it, but I do have small hands. I'd given boys hand jobs before, but it was so different from this side. Each time I stroked it the sensations in my balls and cock got sweeter and sweeter.

If you're a girl, you'll never know this feeling. It is hard to put into words. It is like a volcano inside you is straining to get out. That is why guys have that strained look on their face. They're trying not to come too soon. Then the sensations would end.

If you're a boy you know exactly what I'm saying.

Since I was new to this, I didn't know how to hold back. I came quickly. I was still on my back, so when I came, I sprayed my cum high into the air, splashing my stomach, tits and face. I had never seen any guy come this much.

Some got on my lips, and I licked them, tasting my sperm for the first time. I liked it more than any of the other cum I'd tasted. It had a sweetness to it. I scooped some more off my small tits and tried it again. It was very tasty.

Since I was so sticky, I got up out of bed, and went to the bathroom that was between me and my sister's room to wash myself off.

In the shower I got a chance to really look at my new equipment. It certainly was big. Later, I measured it; and it, erect, was ten inches long. And almost as impressive was its width, over two inches around.

I started to think, did I mind losing my pussy and getting a cock? I had always been fascinated by the boys' penises. They naturally seemed to be the ones in control, during sex. Us girls seemed to have to work at it to take control. And they always have an orgasm when they have sex, no matter how lousy the partner is. And now that I've had my first come as a boy, I can't say that I'll miss menstrual cramps and periods.

I watched in awe as my cock got hard and grew in size. I was about to masturbate again, when I remembered what the Blue Fairy said in my dream. She was giving me equipment to subdue those who would demean me.

I suddenly knew what I needed to do.

I got out of the shower and dried off my hair. Sharon had recently started putting her shoulder-length hair back in two ponytails, so naturally I followed suit.

As I was tying my hair with a brown ribbon I had another idea. I grabbed my smartphone and headed through the bathroom to my sister's room.

I knocked on the door then slid it open, sticking my head in. "Are you busy?" I asked.

Sharon was in her pajamas, sitting at her desk, doing homework. I can't believe she still wore pajamas. She looked at me with slight disgust, "What do you want?" For her, she was being polite.

"I have something I want to show you." I flung open the door, exposing my new equipment to her.

Her mouth flopped open. "Is that really?..." she asked.

"It really is my new cock," I said, smiling broadly. I turned sideways and posed, so she could see its full dimensions.

She could not take her eyes off of it, "But ... how?"

"That doesn't matter. What does matter is you getting off those jammies."

Her mouth moved like she was trying to protest, but her will and clever retorts seemed to melt away. She nodded with her eyes down, "Yes, ma'am," she muttered as she unbuttoned her shirt.

"Look at me," I shouted, "And call me Mistress."

She looked at me, or rather my cock as she undressed. As she stepped out of her pants, I saw that she had a small tuft of a bush. She didn't shave like me.

She stood in front of me, covering her pussy and tits with her hands.

"Hands down," I barked.

"Yes, Mistress," she said quietly as she lowered her hands.

I grabbed her right hand pulled her to her bed. She gave no resistance and didn't try to protest as I had her kneel on the mattress, facing the headboard.

Her bed had a solid rectangular headboard with inch wide pipe over the tope and curved corners. I took the brown silk ribbons out of her hair and tied her hands to the pipe. During all this, Sharon did not make a word of protest.

My sister turned her head and looked back at me in fear.

"Do you know what I am going to do?" I asked.

I think she knew, but she shook her head.

"I am going to make you my bitch. From now on, I will own your ass."

A little spark seemed to show in her eyes for a moment, "Sam, please..."

I stared at her intently, "Yes?"

Her last piece of resistance crumbled, "Nothing, Mistress."

"That's what I thought." I crawled up behind her, "Now, stick out your ass."

She did so. It threw off her balance so her upper body was hanging on the ribbon tied to her wrists. She grabbed the railing to take the pressure off.

"Spread your legs," I ordered.

She did as I told her.

I positioned myself behind her, my dripping cock pointing right at her rear. Without a word I shoved my cock up her ass.

Sharon cried out, "Oh no! Not there! I thought you were going ... Please, Mistress! Be gentle."

I just laughed and thrust my hips hard into her butt.

She wailed in pain as I kept pounding her hard, as I drove deeper and deeper into her ass.

For me, it was incredible! I felt like my sister was my puppet, my cock was my control rod. Each little push and pull made her moan and move to my will.

Way too soon I came, filling my sister with my cum. Some of it leaked on to the sheets.

I picked up my smartphone to take a picture of me making my sister my bitch. I looked at my first picture, and saw that I couldn't see Sharon's face. It was hanging down between her arms. So I grabbed her hair to pull her face up to where it could be photographed.

"Smile for the camera," I said in a cheery voice.

The second attempt was perfect. My face was front and center, with a big brace-filled smile on my face. You could easily see my cock shoved all the way up inside my sister. Sharon was actually panting, but it looked like was she smiling a little. I have never been much of a photo person, but this one was my best.

I then pulled out. My semen dripped out of her sore stretched ass.

Sharon tried to collapse, but her hands were up too high. The best she could do was huddle by the headboard. I untied her hands, and at last she collapsed on the bed, curled up in a ball.

"Get up, Bitch," I ordered.

With a moan, she did as I said. She stood before me, her head bowed and hands clasped in front.

"Hands behind your back," I said.

Doing so made her stand up straighter. She still kept her head down.

Gently, I put a finger under her chin and raised her head, so she was looking at me. She cringed at my face.

"Now, tell me, who's the bitch?"

"I am," she said miserably.

"And who's your mistress?"

"You are my Mistress, Samantha."

I had not heard her call me by my full name in a long time, "That's right.

"Now get down on your knees and suck my dick."

Her mouth opened, like she was going to protest, but one look from me and she just nodded and dropped to the knees. She took my half-hard cock in her hands, and managed to fit my head in her mouth.

We both have small mouths. I have always had trouble sucking cock. But I had learned some tricks that I passed on to her. "Relax your throat and don't gag. Just let it slide down."

She really tried, I'll give her credit. But she needed to learn how to control her gag reflex. She bowed her head, crouched on her hands and knees, gasping for breath. "I'm sorry, Mistress," she cried. Tears drops fell to the floor.

Again, I raised her head so she could see my smiling face. "That's okay. You just need practice. And I'll make sure get plenty of that.

"Now, lick my cock all over. Get that ass-stench of yours off of me."

Eagerly, she did as I said. Soon, my cock was clean.

During all of this I took more pictures of her with my phone.

"Like before, put my dick head in your mouth."

I felt my wonderful cock get hard and grow as she followed my instructions.

"Now, pump me with both of your hands."

I moaned as Sharon seemed to do no wrong, "I-I'm going to come soon. Swallow every drop."

With her mouth full she could only make "uh huh" sounds.

I thrusted my hips forward and blasted into her mouth.

Sharon gulped as quickly as she could, but my load was too much for her. It spilled out of her mouth and onto her chin and breasts. She wiped around her mouth and I helped lick the cum off her titties.

"Does all sperm taste this good?" my sister asked.

"Not from my experience," I said.

We both climbed onto the bed. Lying down we caught our breath.

"You know why I did this to you?" I asked.

She nodded in shame, "Because of all the mean things I've said to you."

"You said mean things about me to everyone. Why did you do that?"

She burst into tears, "I'm sorry. I was just so jealous of you."

It was my turn to have a jaw drop, "Jealous, of me?"

She nodded, "You are so popular and happy. Everybody likes you."

"But you are the good girl. You are smart, and all the teachers like you."

She gritted her teeth, "And that should make me happy, and get me lots of friends. But it doesn't. I have only four good friends and no dates. While everyone in school loves you and all the guys want to date you."

I patted her shoulder, "If you had come to me earlier, I could have helped you. But now it's too late. You belong to me. You will never date another guy. All your sex will be with me."

Sharon blushed and whispered, "Are you going to have sex with me? You know, in my vagina."

I felt my dick thicken, "I will. Let me go get a condom. I don't want to get you pregnant, yet."

My sister's eyes opened wide. "I hadn't thought of that. Do you think you can get girls pregnant?"

"I don't see why not."

I got up and crossed over into my bedroom. I pulled a condom out of my nightstand. I shook my head. Who would have thought I'd be putting one of these on myself?

I quickly found that my condoms were too small for the heat I was packing. It hurt trying to get it on, and when I got about halfway, it split. I sighed. I guess I'd have to go to the drugstore.

I walked over to Sharon's room. She was kneeling, waiting for me.

"I need some bigger condoms. Give me some money."

Without a word of protest, she got some cash out of her purse and gave it to me.

"I'll be back soon. Go make breakfast for me. Don't bother getting dressed."

She nodded and ran out of the room.


Getting dressed was a bigger challenge than I thought.

My skimpy bikini style panties were too small to hold that monster between my legs. I thought about going without, but decided against it. Sharon had some bigger underwear that worked.

I liked to wear tight jeans, but that doesn't work with my new equipment. Again, my sister had looser jeans that worked. I guess I would end up trading a lot of clothes with her. I ended up wearing a short skirt of my own.

I headed out using my mom's car. I had a learner's permit that allowed me to drive to and from school by myself. But I was feeling good, and decided to bend the rules a bit.

On the way to the store, I saw the Pet World store just opening up. That gave me an idea.

I went in and talked to the college-aged guy who worked there. I told him I'd be back for my purchase in about ten minutes. He said it'd be ready.

After I got my condoms, I went back to the store and picked up the item the clerk had just personalized.

When I got home, I smelled scrambled eggs and bacon cooking. "I'm home!" I called out.

Sharon rushed in and fell to her knees in front of me. "Welcome home, Mistress." she said.

I pulled her to her feet. "No need for that when you are cooking. I don't want anything to burn."

"It's all ready and waiting for you, Mistress." She rose to her feet and ran to the stove.

I took off those granny panties from under my skirt. I enjoyed the freedom of hanging loose. I then went to the kitchen table and sat down.

Sharon brought me a big plate of bacon, eggs, and toast, along with a glass of orange juice. After she placed the plate in front of me, she sat down across from me and watched me eat.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" I asked.

She shook her head, "My stomach is rather full right now. Maybe later."

As I ate, I got unnerved by her steady gaze, "What are you thinking?"

She cracked a small grin, "How happy I am."

She didn't say anything more.

Finally, I broke, "Why are you happy?"

"It's weird. For so long I've been angry. Not just at you, but everyone. I managed to hide it from our parents and teachers, but I couldn't hide it from you. We were too close. I don't know why I was angry.

"When you showed up this morning, wearing that ... big erection, suddenly everything snapped into place. I belonged on my knees and between your legs. I felt such release. All my anger went away."

Her words left me at a loss for words.

I broke out a packet of my extra-large condoms, and taught her how to put one on.

It was a perfect fit.

Sharon blushed and bowed her head, "Do you want to ... you know, here on the kitchen table?"

I shook my head, "Let's go somewhere more comfortable." I took her hand and led her to my parent's bedroom, which was closer than either of ours.

My sister's eyes widened. "We're going to do it here?"

I nodded, "Get on the bed."

As she crawled onto it, she confessed, "I'm still a virgin. Please be gentle."

That didn't surprise me, but it made me think twice about using my parents' bed. I ran to their bathroom and found an old towel.

When I came back, my bitch was kneeling. "How do you want me, Mistress?" she asked softly.

I finished undressing as I approached the bed. "On your back; I want to see your face as I take your cherry."

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs, and I crawled between them.

Sharon's breath was coming out in small pants. The pupils in her eyes were really big.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes! I just want you in me so bad, Mistress."

I had lost my virginity a couple of years ago to a guy I never dated again. I always thought it should have been more special. I guess for my sister it is.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.