Sleight of Hand - Cover

Sleight of Hand

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

3: I Choose

Action/Adventure Sex Story: 3: I Choose - Crippled while saving his niece and sister-in-law from a drunk driver, Lincoln has struggled five years to 'never give up' at their encouragement. When his friend and magic tutor Seth is suddenly killed on Chaos, though, Lincoln is forced to consider that the stories his friend told him were more than a LARP. But what kind of hero could a guy in a wheelchair become? (Just 7 chapters.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Niece   First  

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I screamed. I'd fallen flat on my face on a very hard floor. One arm was crumpled under me and the other was behind my back where Lisa had fallen on top of me.

"Fuck!" Lisa yelled. She rolled off me and started a methodical check of my body. "Do you have feeling in your hands?"

"Fuck, yes," I cried. "And my nose and my shoulders. I think my nose is broken, though."

"Oh, crap! I'm sorry, Linc. They took your chair. Who the hell dumps a man out of a wheelchair?" she shouted at no one in particular.

"I should have known. How stupid can I be?" I moaned.

"What?"

"The wheelchair. It's made of metal and plastic. Help me roll over. I think I sprained my right wrist." Lisa reached around me and gently rolled me over.

"Oops!" she laughed.

"What?"

"I'm suddenly free-boobing. The metal hooks and eyes on my bra didn't come along," she said. We looked at each other and both snorted.

"Crap! Zippers. Snaps. Belt buckle. Rivets. We might as well have come through naked." Lisa propped me up and I leaned back against her as we looked around. A white room. No doors or windows. I put a hand to my face to try to stop my bloody nose as I tipped my head back and moaned.

A wall opened. That's the best I could describe it. It just opened. Into the room walked an incredibly beautiful blonde, about five-five, buxom, and dressed in a fantasy nurse's outfit. I groaned. It was like one of those Halloween sexy nurse costumes.

"Welcome, Hero. I am Rita Hero Greeter."

"I'm Lincoln. This is Lisa."

"Are you hurt?"

"Yes. We fell when we came through. Are you the Rita Caretaker that cared for Hero Seth?"

"Yes. Oh! You are Hero Seth's Lincoln!" She broke down crying. "He's dead! I still can't believe he's dead. I'm sorry. I just can't help it."

"Rita, Seth wanted me to tell his precious Rita that he loved you till his last breath."

"He said that?" she cried.

"He wrote it in a letter to me. I'm sorry it has taken us so long to come here and tell you."

"Let's go to the reception area and get you started." She turned and headed toward another door. When she realized we weren't following, she turned back with a puzzled look at me sitting on the floor.

"Rita, you know, don't you, that my legs don't work?" I said. Her eyes got big.

"Oh, no! How did you get here?"

"Well, we came through the portal, but it took away my wheelchair on the way through. If you can help her, Lisa can carry me into the next room. She's very strong," I said. Lisa snorted and scooped me up in her arms.

"I can handle it. I think the gravity is lower."

"I just assumed you would not be allowed through the portal unless you were healthy. It's one of the rules," Rita said.

"He's perfectly healthy. His legs just don't work. Seth was under the impression that your healing chamber would fix that," Lisa said.

"We can only hope. Are you Hero Lincoln's companion?" Rita asked.

"I am Lisa, Hero Lincoln's caretaker." Lisa put me down on a white couch. Rita looked at her with hands on hips.

"You can't be. His caretaker will be a woman from Cassandra."

"The day a Cassandran caretaker accompanies him to Earth, I'll resign. According to the rule books, I can go to Earth, Crossroads, and Chaos."

"Computer, clarify the role of an Earthwoman as a caretaker."

"She is correct, Rita Hero Greeter," said a disembodied voice. "She is Hero Lincoln's earthly caretaker and may accompany him to both Crossroads and Chaos. However, he will still be required to have a Cassandran caretaker here on Crossroads."

"Very well," Rita said, a little tightly. "Lisa Caretaker, you are welcome to Crossroads. Computer, the caretaker files, please." Three manila folders appeared on a table in front of Lisa and me.

"What about the healing chamber?" I said. My wrist hurt. My nose was still bleeding. I tipped my head back. Rita was all business.

"You must choose a caretaker, first. She will provide all your needs here at Crossroads." Rita sat back in her chair with her arms folded.

"Rita Hero Greeter, I take it that for some reason I have offended you and you do not like me. May I ask why?" I said. I was getting a little miffed. She stared at me.

"For years, Seth has talked about the hero candidate he found on Earth. I didn't think he was serious. He seemed to think you would be perfect. It would merely take a little time in a healing chamber and you would be among the best. I humored him. He was the best. I didn't think you would ever come through the portal when Seth was killed. Then when you did, I found a weakling who needed to be carried to the reception room. Choose a caretaker, go to the healing chamber, and return to Earth. You will never be back," she said.

Lisa and I looked at the folders. They were thin. Blood dripped onto one of them. I realized my nose was still bleeding and hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Rita, could I at least have an ice pack and something to stop the blood flow?" I moaned as I pushed myself back.

"Oh, shit. Ice pack and wash cloths," she commanded. The ice pack and cloths materialized on the table and Lisa immediately began staunching the flow. "You need to choose a caretaker," Rita said.

"How can I choose? I can't even see them, damn it!" I said.

"Oh, fuck this shit," Lisa said. "Computer. Do you recognize me as Lisa, Hero Lincoln's caretaker?"

"Yes, Lisa Caretaker."

"Then open the fucking healing chamber so I can get the hero into it."

Another wall opened and Lisa scooped me up in her arms. I was beginning to feel woozy. She scowled at Rita and carried me into the next room. She laid me down in the tank and kissed my forehead.

"Relax, my hero," she said. Then the lid closed and I was out.


I awoke to look into Lisa's deep blue eyes as she bent to kiss me. I was in heaven and my angel was here to greet me.

"How do you feel, my Hero?" she whispered.

"Great!" I said. I lifted my right hand and swiveled the wrist. No pain, no swelling. I gingerly touched my nose. Straight. No pain. "I think it worked," I said.

"That's wonderful!" Lisa shouted. "Let's get you out of there and into a shower. The chamber heals you, but it doesn't clean you up." I lifted my arms to her and she pulled me out of the chamber and hugged me to her. It was a few seconds before I realized I was standing up.

"Oh! Ow! Oh! Shit!" I yelled, almost doubling over. "Pins and needles. My legs! Oh, damn! It's like they went to sleep and now the blood is circulating. I can feel my legs!"

"Yes! Yes!" Lisa yelled. She was crying and still hugging me. "Can you walk?"

"I don't know. I'm standing up. But they feel so weak."

"Lean against me and let's get to the shower."

It was a long, slow shuffle. I felt like my legs would give out at any moment. I was exhausted by the time we got to the bathroom and I collapsed on the toilet. Lisa pulled the remains of my jeans off.

"I have to pee," I said as she pulled my shirt off. She lifted me enough to raise the lid and I sat back on the stool. I looked down. No catheter. No colostomy bag. I pissed. "Oh, god! That feels so good!" I started crying. Who would ever think that pissing could feel so fucking good? It was the best thing I'd ever felt. I could hardly wait to shit, but there was nothing ready at that end. Lisa got the water running in the shower and stripped. I looked up at her naked body for the first time. I was getting some other responses that I hadn't felt in nearly six years.

"Come on. Into the shower. I'll hold you up," she said. It took a little work to step into the shower and stay stable as the water beat down on me. It didn't help that I was distracted by my sister-in-law's lush body.

"Lisa, you're naked." I was definitely feeling the response to her presence.

"Yes, well, the computer and I had a conversation about my responsibilities as a caretaker after Rita left. I need to see to your needs and comfort," she said. Lisa had bathed me many times. After I got mobile, I could hoist myself onto the chair in my custom shower, but for the first year, she'd bathed me, changed my bags, and handled every part of me. Even after I was mobile, she was my chief caretaker and changed the bags and catheter on a regular basis. Those were tasks she didn't allow Cadence to do.

"What happened to Rita?" I said, trying to distract myself. When Lisa soaped her hands and washed my cock and balls, I nearly collapsed. I could hear the catch in her breath as well. She'd handled my cock when it was a little limp noodle, but never when it was a raging hard-on.

"We had a long talk while you were in the chamber."

"How long was I out?"

"Two days. There was a lot of repair work to be done."

"So what did you talk about?" I asked.

"Well, in spite of his enthusiasm over having you become a hero, it seems that Seth never actually told Rita what happened. Maybe he didn't really know. When I explained how you had rescued both Cadence and me, and how you had faced down my husband even back when you couldn't get out of bed, her attitude changed. Once the computer confirmed that I could take care of your needs in the interim, until you chose a caretaker, Rita excused herself. She said she would be back to apologize formally before you left Crossroads. She's really still torn up about Seth's death. It reminds me of your mother in the last couple years."

"Lisa? If you keep doing that, I'm going to ... I don't know if I can stand up. If..."

"Shower chair," Lisa commanded. A chair materialized in the shower and I sank into it just before my legs collapsed entirely. "A caretaker's job is to see to all your needs, Hero Lincoln. There are other rules—and the fact that I'm married—that prevent me from having sex with you. But you have an obvious need for release, if for no other reason than to test your equipment. Let me do this for you, Lincoln. Relax."

My heart rate was up and I was breathing so deeply and rapidly that I had to shift my head so I didn't get water up my nose. I reached out tentatively and touched Lisa's breast. She turned so I could reach it better. Her beautiful breast in my hand. Her wonderful hands on my cock. I just let it come.

You'd think that after six years of enforced abstinence that there would be a pretty big back-up of jism waiting to get out. You'd think I would come gallons, as the porn stories always say. I guess that's not the way it really works. A spasm and spurt and I was done. My cock was already too sensitive to have her keep touching it. I pulled her hands away and pulled her to me to kiss. That lovely, intense kiss was about as good as the ejaculation.

"I think you are going to need a lot of physical therapy down there before you are ready to perform up to hero standards," Lisa giggled. "Oh, Lincoln, how I wish your brother was like you. Let's get you rinsed off and go get some food."

Towels appeared and when I was able to stand again with Lisa's help, I stepped out of the shower. I pointed at my jeans and she held them up.

"I don't really think you want to put these on," she said. "There's no zipper."

"I know, but I'd like to check the pockets." I didn't carry a wallet because it was hard to get to my back pockets. Most things I carried in the pockets of the wheelchair. But I wanted to see what did come through.

"My money clip and change are gone," I said. "But I have a few dollars and a handkerchief in that pocket." I searched the other pocket and smiled. "And a deck of cards!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yes, I know that most playing cards are made of or coated with plastic and would not come through the portal. In this case, the cards are 100% paper. There is ample evidence in the DiD Universe of paper being allowed through the portal. Let's assume it is a quirk of Lincoln's. Okay?

"You and your cards!" Lisa laughed. "Comfortable silk pajamas for two, please." Two pair of silk pajamas hovered in the air in front of us until Lisa took them. She helped me into mine and then slipped into her own.

"Don't dress on my account," I laughed. She scowled at me, but didn't button the shirt.

"Prepare our lunch, please." At first I thought she was talking to me, but as we shuffled into the next room, I saw a table set with two chairs and a virtual banquet.

For the past six years, I'd been really careful about what I ate. My cardio program kept my heart strong, but didn't really burn much fat. The banquet on the table included some of my favorites. My stomach growled as I took my first bite of medium rare steak, marbled to perfection, and so tender I could cut it with my fork. The baked potato was magnificent. It was loaded with sour cream and butter. The asparagus had enough butter to float a ship in. A huge slice of cheesecake was accompanied by a cup of hot coffee with cream. I was in meat and dairy heaven. By the time I finished eating, I was ready for a nap.


I woke in Lisa's arms. She still slept, but cradled me against her breasts. Her pajama shirt, never buttoned up, gapped open and her nipple was just inches from my lips. I couldn't resist. Tentatively at first, I reached out my tongue and licked the rapidly stiffening nub. Lisa moaned softly and I wasn't completely sure she was still asleep. I wrapped my lips around the welcoming softness of her flesh and sucked gently on it.

"Oh, Lincoln. Nurse on me. Touch me. Let me live for an instant in this fantasy." I shifted around so I could better reach both her breasts and then raised my lips to her welcoming mouth. Our kiss deepened as I caressed her. Her hips moved involuntarily, finding nothing to press against. I trailed kisses down her neck and latched again onto her bosom, sucking and flicking with my tongue. I was a novice at this, though Cadence had taught me how she liked gentle sucking and licking rather than rough treatment. I made the assumption that her mother's body would respond in a similar manner. It did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.