Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I slept well, even if I was in a very uncomfortable cot and had a hot dog in my cunt. My mouth tasted like cum and pussy. In spite of the turmoil running through my head, I slept like a log. It had been a long day for me and very tiring. But as usual, when I woke up, I had to pee. I knew better than to try to get out of the closet before they woke up and allowed me out. If I was caught out, they would punish me. So, I laid and waited, concentrating on trying not to piss in my cot.

I thought about all that was happening to me and was sure they had contacted my brother Ron to have him come visit me. He seemed to know a lot more about my problems than what he had learned since he was here. And he is really pushing the girls to do more. I had to suck his cock last night which I didn't want to do, but have to admit it was good. He has a nice one and his cum wasn't too bad.

I stayed on my little cot waiting so I could go pee. But I knew once they woke up, I would have to drink their pee before I could go myself. I wondered if Ron would want the same service from his older sister. I hoped not, but had my doubts too. I think if he sees me drinking the girl's pee, he will want me to do it for him too.

The longer I laid in my little cot in the closet, the more I had to pee. I also felt filthy and needed a shower, but didn't want to take it outside in the back yard. The temperatures were getting colder and I would freeze out there since I had no hot water to use. I will have to ask if I can at least use the bathroom for my showers because of the cold. I know that they will make me do something else in order to get the privilege but it might be worth it. I would even suck my neighbors cock if they let me have a warm shower.

I had no idea what time it was. It was dark in the closet with only a sliver of light from under the door. I thought it must still be dark outside, but really didn't know. I just wished one of them would wake up soon. I dozed off again for a short time, but it is so hard to sleep when you have to pee. My bladder was starting to hurt and I began to pray for them to wake up so I could pee. Even though I would have to drink the piss of the bitches and maybe my brother, at least I would be able to pee once I got them relieved.

Finally, I heard, "Whore get out here!"

I scrambled out of the closet to see the three of them sitting up in bed. I asked, knowing the answer, "May I go outside to pee?"

"You know better than that bitch." Kim said, "You have to take care of all three of us before you do that."

I thought I had to try, but knew what the answer was going to be before I asked. I was going to add more fluids to my already full bladder. I just hopped I didn't pee on the floor before I got done. So, I said, "OK, who is first?"

They all laughed, knowing I had to pee so bad that I was almost begging them for their morning piss. But I knew it was going to be more humiliating than normal because this is the first time Ron was going to see me drink piss.

Jeni said, "Me first, then Kim and Ron gets to put his cock back in your slutty mouth. But this time just to piss."

I crawled to the bed again, trying hard not to lose that damn hotdog in my cunt and holding back my pee so I didn't make a mess on my floor. I got to the bed and Jeni had her legs open so I could drink her morning piss. I hated doing this, especially first thing in the morning, but had no other choice but do it unless I wanted my actions since these two hellions started blackmailing me to be exposed to the world, landing me in prison.

I got my mouth to her pussy and sealed her pee hole with my lips. She didn't take long and I got the first spurt of that nasty liquid in my mouth. It tasted bad, but I took it and swallowed. She kept pissing right into my mouth and I kept up by swallowing constantly. I didn't want to lose any because if I did they would punish me somehow. She peed for a long time, but finally finished up and pushed me away. I licked her lips to get the residue of pee off them and then sat back.

I guess I took too long to get to the next one because Kim slapped my ass and said, "Get your fucking lips on my pussy whore. I need to piss and you will drink it all. Move it cunt!"

The slap on my naked ass almost made me pee and lose the hot dog that was still inside me. I manage to hold both in me, but just barely, and moved quickly between Kim's spread thighs. I clamped on her pussy so her pee hole was covered and she let go of a strong steady stream of nasty fowl piss. I gulped it down quickly, knowing I had better not lose any of it. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, until finally after about 8 swallows, I had drank all her piss. I now had Jeni's and Kim's piss in my belly and still had one more to go. I had to drink my little brother's piss too.

I moved to Ron and looked at his cock. It was hard, but I figured he had a piss hard on. You know the ones guys get in the morning when they have to piss. I didn't think he could get a true hard on since he got off 3 times last night.

I leaned over and took the head of his cock in my mouth and just held it there. Once he felt me close my lips around him, he started pissing right into my mouth. His piss wasn't much better than the girls morning piss. I don't like drinking anyone's piss, but the morning one is worse.

His stream hit the back of my throat and I choked a little at first, but didn't let my lips open, so I didn't lose any. I swallowed it down as it was streaming right into my mouth and down to my belly. I really had to piss bad now too and hoped he finished real soon, so I could go relieve myself.

He finally stopped after I gulped down his hot piss. It seemed like he had a couple quarts in him, but however much it was, I drank it all. Once I knew he was done, I pulled off his cock. He had a soft one now, so I was right about the morning piss hard,

I looked at all three and said, "May I go piss now, please?"

Jeni said, "Yes, go out and pee. I think we will go out for breakfast this morning, so you won't need to cook for us."

I knew I would be humiliated once again in public and Ron would see it all. And he would probably help them do it. I didn't want to be naked in pubic at all, but had no choice. I left the room quickly so I could go pee. I made it to the back door and opened it up. God it was cold outside. I hadn't been watching the weather reports lately and didn't realize how cold it was supposed to be.

I would have to check to see how cold it really was when I got back inside, but right now I had to pee. I hurried out into the cold and got to my pee spot. I squatted and had a hard time getting the flow started. I think it was because it was so cold and the fact that I had to hold it for so long. But I finally started and peed for a long time. As my bladder slowly finished emptying and the stream dribbled to a stop, I ran my cold fingers through my cunt lips to get the last few drops off and then licked them clean.

I got up and ran back inside. I would have to really beg to be allowed a warm shower today. I hated to think what it would be like taking a cold shower in this cold weather. I got back in and the three of them had gotten up. They were in the shower again. I needed to take one too and thought maybe they would let me join them.

So I walked into the bathroom and said, "Excuse me, can I join you. I need to clean up and it is really cold outside."

Jeni said, "I don't think so whore. This place is off limits to you. And since you are in here, you will get punished."

Kim said, "Yea and I know just how to do that. We still have some peppers left."

But Ron saved me. He said, "Wait. Let's let her get a nice warm shower. I don't want her to get sick from being out in the cold and wet. But, I liked what you did last night, giving her options. Let her shower and then we will figure out what to do with her for allowing it."

Jeni said, "I like the way you think Ron, but we have to give her options before the shower. That way if she doesn't like what we offer, she can go get a cold one. But she will still have to wash out her cunt with the garden hose after her hotdog is removed."

"Thank you," I said.

Kim said, "Well, I guess we can do that. But you are still in the bathroom, which is off limits. So a punishment is coming. Now go clean up our bedroom. Make sure the sheets are clean and everything is nice and tidy. We will be in shortly for your options."

The sheets were still ok. No one had sex on them after the big fuck fest and my clean up duties. All they did was sleep on them and piss in my mouth. But I got it all. So I didn't have to change it. I set about picking up their clothes and empty beer cans around the room. I folded all of the clothes up because I didn't have hangers for them and there was no room in the closet which had become my bedroom.

I had just finished when the three of them walked back into the bedroom, still naked. I could see Ron's cock was hard and sticking straight up. Jeni saw me looking and said, "Don't worry bitch, he will fuck you sometime today. He is a good fuck too. If I hadn't promised him he could have you, I would keep him all to myself. But I keep my promises so he will get to have it in your hot little cunt."

Kim spoke again and said, "OK option time. If you want a nice warm shower, you have to pick one of them. But if not, you take cold showers no matter how cold it is outside."

Jeni then said, "That's right bitch. Option one is, you will stay naked all day, no matter where we go. No clothes at any time."

Kim spoke again, "Option two. You will pick out 5 of your best skirts and blouses to carry with you. At different times during the day we will have you dress in one of the outfits and then you have to try to sell them. Of course when someone buys them, you have to remove them wherever we are."

Jeni said, "Ron you want to give her an option?"

He said, "No, I think you two are doing great. I'm just happy to be able to see it happening. I never thought I would see the day when my stuck up big sister got put in her place. And by a couple of teenage girls. Thank you."

Then Jeni said, "Option three. The only thing you can wear today will be a cute little nightie that is very sheer. You will remove it in everyplace we go into, no matter who is around."

And then Kim said, "Option four is you will have a coat to wear, since it is getting colder, but you can't button it up and if we say take it off, you do so immediately, no matter where we might be.

Then Kim added, "We give you one more option cunt. That will be number 5. You can say no to the first 4, and then continue with the cold showers outside in the cold."

They let me think about all the options. As I mulled them over trying to figure out which would be the least troublesome I realized that with them none of them were good and all of them would make my situation worse. I couldn't go stay naked all day since they said we would go to breakfast and might go to a movie and then go to a store to buy some clothes which I knew would expose me and make me look like a slut. I didn't want to get rid of any more clothes. They were expensive. I didn't want to have to strip in front of anyone and give my clothes to them. I had to wear a nightie once and almost got arrested. I ended up getting fucked and giving the nightie away. I had to get a warm shower somehow, so I decided my fate.

Jeni said, "OK, our dumb little cunt, which will it be? 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5?"

I swallowed and said, "I pick number 4.

Kim laughed and said, "That is a shame cunt and I did hope you would say 5. I would get to see you freeze and still do anything I want with you."

Jeni said, "Now Kim that isn't nice. We don't want the little whore getting a bad feeling about us."

Ron just laughed but didn't say anything. He seemed to be enjoying watching these young girls fuck with me.

Jeni then said, "Well, no time like the present to get the day started. But first, I want you to eat something."

I knew what was coming. I was going to dig that fucking hotdog out of my cunt and eat it. I would be able to get a nice warm shower, but I would still have to go out to have the garden hose up my cunt and they would make sure it was full stream.

Jeni continued saying, "Ok cunt time to get that thing out of your oven. How do you want to do it? You want to pull it out or maybe let Ron dig in for it."

"I'll take it out." I told her.

But Ron said, "No, I'll take it out and feed it to you. You'll enjoy it much better than doing it yourself."

So it was settled that my little brother Ron would put his fingers in my cunt and pull the dog out and then slowly feed it to me until I had eaten all of it. Then I would go take my shower and get my cunt washed out. Later when we got back, they promised Ron he could fuck me.

Ron said, "Ok sis, just stand still and open those legs so I can dig in your hole. This is so much fun."

I did as he said and stood naked before my little brother and spread my legs open about shoulder width. Then I closed my eyes and waited for him to begin, feeling like I was about to cry from the humiliation. I wanted that damn thing out of my cunt, but I wanted to pull it out, not have my brother do it. I was not real comfortable having my brother doing it because I knew he would play with me.

He reached between my legs and put a finger into my cunt. Then he added another one to it. He said, "I can feel it, but can't quite get a hold of it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.