Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

We all piled into my car. Of course I sat in the back naked next to my young brother Ron. Kim gave me a look and I knew she wanted my cunt showing, so I opened my legs as far as I could. Ron's leg was in the way, so they weren't that far apart.

Jeni looked back in the mirror and said, "Put the leg over his lap so your cunt is wide open. Then he has a better view and can stick his fingers inside."

I did what I was ordered and as soon as I had my leg over his lap, his finger was going inside my cunt. This was so embarrassing. It is bad enough I am naked in front of my younger brother, let alone him finger fucking me. His finger was moving back and forth and then he added two more in me.

He said, "Damn Holly. I knew you were hot as we grew up, but your cunt is about to burn my fingers."

The girls in the front seat laughed and Kim said, "Is it hot enough to cook some food?"

Ron said, "I bet it is. Feels like a fucking oven inside her."

Kim then asked him, "Ron do you like hot dogs. There is this place everyone calls "Dirty Joes" and they have the best dogs ever. That's not the real name, but ever since I was young, that is all I heard it called."

I think Ron knew what was coming and said, "I love hot dogs and if they are that good, let's go there for dinner."

He shoved his fingers in deeper and wiggled them around. I was starting to think I had been set up again. He had just got here and it looks like he knew exactly what to do and say with the girls.

But I sat there quiet and naked while letting my younger brother finger fuck me. I knew at some time in the near future I would have his cock in there and the girls wouldn't let him were a condom either when he did. I am so glad I am on birth control. At least for now. They had threatened to take me off them so I could get pregnant and never know who the father was. But so far it hadn't happened.

Jeni then pulled into a parking lot and very close to the front door of the building. I knew this was going to be embarrassing for me, but I had no way out of it. Once she parked, she turned and said, "OK whore, you are going to get out on the passenger side of the car and walk around the front to my side. Then I'll give you your clothes to put on."

I knew I was going to be exposed and my brother was going to witness my humiliation first hand. I think he was really enjoying this. Seeing his older sister, who was always a prude growing up, reduced to such embarrassing humiliation. But now he has seen what I am and will get to see me do so much more.

Then before I could get out, Kim said, "Once you get dressed, we will go inside and you will go to the counter to order for us. We will go find a place to sit and wait for you. I want four dogs, extra sauce, with fries and a coke. Ron what would you like?

He said, "That sounds good, I'll take the same."

Ok, so far I had to get 8 dogs, 2 fries and 2 cokes. But I asked, "What size coke would you like?"

"Good question cunt," Kim said. "Make them large."

Then Jeni said, "I'll take the same as them and you will order the same for yourself.

You got the order bitch?"

I said, "Yes, I do."

But Jeni didn't stop there. She said, "Good, but once you order all the food, ask if you can have one plain dog before the order is ready. No bun, just the dog."

I looked at her with a questioning look. She then laughed and said, "Once you get that dog, you will reach under your skirt and put it in your cunt. All the way in and it stays until I tell you to remove it."

I had to say something about that and did. "Jeni, please I can't do that in a place of business. I'll be thrown out."

Kim then said, "Sounds like a challenge to me Jeni. What do you think? Is it option time?"

Jeni said, "Yep it is. So, here is the first option. You do just as I said. And don't answer till you hear all of them."

I didn't want to let anyone see me put food in my cunt and later I knew I would have to eat it. But I knew I was going to end up doing it or worse.

Kim said, "Option two. We don't give you any clothes and you go in naked and still put the dog up your cunt."

Jeni said, "Option three. You go in naked, ask the clerk for a spare dog and ask him to put it in your cunt, along with some sauce."

Ron was laughing at the way they treated me. Maybe if I had been a little nicer to him when we were growing up he would help me. If I had let him see my body when I was a little girl, maybe he wouldn't think this was so funny.

The girls waited for a moment to let everything sink in, then together they said. "Pick now whore, one, two or three."

I said, "I guess it will be one."

"Very good, now get out and walk around here so you can get dressed." Jeni said.

I slid over Ron and he patted my ass as I did. He was having a great time with me at my expense and for him it was only going to get better. I opened the back door, looked around to be sure no one was watching and stepped out, naked so anyone looking could see me. I just hoped none of my coworkers saw me because they come here to eat too.

After getting out, Ron closed the door and I was alone outside. I made my way to the front of the car and then up to Jeni's window. I stopped with the hopes she would let me put some clothes on, but since I know her so well, I figured she had something else planned.

And I was right. I got to her window and she says, "OK bitch, tell me what you are going to do once you get dressed."

She was going to make me repeat all of her instructions and I had better not fuck up. She only does this so I am exposed for a longer period of time. But I had to do it in order to get something on.

So, I said, "Once I am dressed, we are going inside. You, Kim and Ron will go find seats and I will go to the counter to order our food. I have to get 16 hotdogs, all with extra sauce and onions, 4 orders of fries and 4 large cokes. Then once I have the order placed, I have to ask for one more hotdog without the sauce and onions and no bun. I just want it plain. Once they give it to me, I have to put it under my clothes and push it all the way up my cunt and it has to stay until you say I can remove it."

"Very good whore, here is your dress to wear. Put it on and let's go inside to have some more fun." Jeni said to me.

What she handed me was not a dress. It was one of my little slips and was transparent enough to be able to see I had nothing else on. But at least I did have something to put on. I slipped it over my head and smoothed it down over my body.

By the time I finished getting it on, all three of them had gotten out of the car and was walking toward the restaurant. I caught up with them just as they got to the door. Kim said, "Don't fuck up cunt, or you'll end up walking home naked."

I knew she would make me do that too. I wasn't going to give her the opportunity to make me do it though. I walked in with them and as they went toward the back to find a table, I went to the counter. I saw they found a table where they could watch me as I humiliated myself. And of course, once I joined they would make me humiliate myself even more.

I waited for the guy behind the counter to turn to me and ask what I wanted. I said, "There are four of us and we each want four hotdogs with extra sauce and onions, an order of fries and a large coke."

He wrote it all down on a ticket and said, "Ok it will take a few minutes to get them all done. I'll call you when I have them ready. Would you like the cokes now?"

I said, "Yes please and can I have one extra hotdog now. Just the hotdog. No bun and no sauce on it."

He looked at me saying, "That is an unusual request, but I guess so as long as you pay the full price."

I said, "I will."

He turned around, picked up a hotdog from the grill and put it on a plate. I didn't realize it was going to be hot, but I had to put it in my cunt anyway. He handed me the plate and turned back to get our cokes.

While he had his back to me, I picked up the dog and put it down toward my lower body. I had not noticed who was watching, I just did it. I took my slip and moved it up, then put the hotdog up to my cunt and found my hole. I put it in me and pushed until it slid all of the way into me. It was hot and I think I might have injured my cunt by the way it hurt. But I kept pushing it in until my fingers were at the entrance. Then I pushed a little harder and the dog went into me all the way and my lips closed around it. I let my slip fall back down and waited for our cokes.

The guy put our drinks on the counter and I had to make two trips to take them to the table the others sat at. Once I had them all there, Kim said, "Very good whore. Now sit down and sip your coke. Make sure you open those legs so your hot little cunt is showing."

And Jeni added, "And don't you dare let that hotdog slide out of your oven."

I looked at Ron and he was grinning from ear to ear. He was in deep conversation with the girls. I heard Kim say, "Ron, I hope you can keep your cock hard for a while. I need a good fucking and I'm sure Jeni could use some too."

He laughed and said, "Well with 3 hot girls with me, I shouldn't have a bit of trouble keeping up with you all."

Then Jeni said, "Well, you only have to fuck two of us tonight. Big sister won't get your cock tonight. Well at least not in her cunt."

And Kim added, "Yeah that's right Ron, but she will get to taste you. She gets the cleanup duty. Once you fuck us, she gets to clean your cock and our pussies. She is so good at sucking cum out of us. At times we have taken guys home and fucked them while she has been tucked away in the closet. They never knew she was there."

Jeni said, "And then once we have had our fun getting fucked, we have the guy go out to get a beer and we have the whore get out and suck all the gooey cum out of us. I had a black guy fuck me once and she didn't even know he was black when she ate my pussy and made me clean."

That was the first time I knew I had eaten cum from a black man. But I guess I did. I figure one of these days I will be sucking black cocks anyway. If it was up to these two bitches, I would probably be sucking and fucking a lot of men. They haven't made me fuck too much, but I can see it coming.

Ron was taking it all in and I could see him smile a lot. He almost laughed when they told him I was going to suck his cum out of their pussies. But we were interrupted when the guy said our dogs were ready. I knew I would have to go get them all and then, knowing the girls, I would be humiliated more.

Jeni said, "OK, whore, go get our dinner. One at a time. Bring your brother's first, then Kim's and then mine. You get yours last."

I got up and went to the counter to get the orders. I had to walk careful so that damn dog in my cunt didn't slide out. I was getting so wet down there I was afraid it would fall out in spite of me squeezing my cunt as hard as I could. That would be embarrassing, but it would be worse because the girls would punish me for letting it fall.

I got the first plate and walked back to the table and placed it in front of Ron. He said, "Thanks cunt."

Damn, now he is calling me those nasty names. He never would have done that if the girls hadn't prompted him. But, I guess I'll be getting it more all week.

I walked back, got Kim's and took it to her, and then got Jeni's and finally got mine. As I walked back to the table it felt as if the hot dog in my cunt was starting to slip. I prayed that I could make it without it falling out too far. I finally got to the table and sat down just in time. They had all waited until I sat down before they started eating. But, they were going to have more fun with me now. And I figured they had told Ron what was going to happen and had him give the first order.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.