Autumn Second in the Series - Cover

Autumn Second in the Series

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2002, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Romantic Sex Story: Story intro: Don went on vacation. He met Terryl who was left behind by her sister she had been tormenting. A loving relationship developed. The story is ancient. It has gone through extensive editing and reproofing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   .

Part Two of a series of Nine

Date of first publication: Wednesday PM, Oct 23, 2002


Special thanks to Shugabear_1962-2020 for his expertise in reediting and reproofing.

Finally, my cottage appeared through the trees. The sight made the four-hour drive from the Abbotsville worthwhile. This was my retreat from the pressure of the high-tech world where I made my living. The majority of weekends and most my vacation time was spent here. It was quiet and usually very private. Very few of my co-workers knew it existed and the majority of the ones that do had no idea where it was. It was my secret world. I purchased the property a few years ago; it was my retreat away from the real world.


A little about myself my name is Don Parsons, age fifty-three and a widower. I work in the high-tech industry, a job that pays very lucratively but was very stressful. I want for very little. My wife succumbed to cancer twelve years ago. My two sons are adults and both live on the West Coast. We send each other Christmas cards. I currently didn’t have a lady friend; my last relationship ended two years ago. I’m currently married to my job.


Over the years I had winterised the cottage, and just this year I installed a diesel generator in the event one of the frequent storms took out the power. The price was right; it had been purchased by a Y2K soothsayer and he found out it was a waste of his money. For me it was back up. The cottage could be completely self-contained. The property was massive; however, it was mainly rough uninviting bush, but was great for privacy. My next-door neighbor a mile down the shore developed his property as a campground, but the hills keeps his guests from interfering with my solitude (with the one exception of a young girl I met a couple of years ago. Memories of Veronika Tomashkava made me wish I could see her running across the hills towards my cottage. She provided a wonderful summer for both of us).


While unloading the Suburban I caught a whiff of wood smoke. In this part of the country, wood smoke means two things: a campfire or a forest fire (the only thing I was not protected against). Walking around to the front of the cabin, I noticed a swirl of smoke rising from a campfire across the lake. Someone was tent camping on the shore. It didn’t happen often, as the lake was nearly inaccessible to the public, but now and then one of the cottagers camped on the shore to enjoy ‘roughing it’. After I unloaded and stored everything, I made sure the refrigerator started and there were no bird nests in the chimney. Some evenings it got rather cool. The wood-burning fireplace gave the large living room a homey atmosphere. I also had a wood burning stove for heat and cooking. In the fall, it provided the heat for the cottage. There was also a propane heater for backup. During my summer visits, I gathered driftwood and dragged it up the hill. Once it was cut and piled, the sun provided heat for drying. This visit I planned to pile the wood in the woodshed. Over the years I had built up quite a surplus of dry wood.

As always, I only brought enough food for a couple of days. The trips to the general store in town were part of the magic of being here. There was an ongoing list of items I had to pick up on the kitchen counter.

Done for now, I sat on the front deck with a cup of coffee and my binoculars. There were a number of beautiful water birds continually looking to find a meal from the lake, and I often sat watching them skim over the surface. Some of them were natural clowns. Swinging the viewfinder towards the campers I saw two figures walking around the area; both were female. Focusing for a better view they appeared to be family, one about seventeen or eighteen and one somewhat younger. They appeared to be arguing. Getting a better look at the oldest, it was obvious she was very well endowed as her breasts were moving from side to side as she accented her comments to the other, her arms swinging, emphasizing her frustration. It seemed to be a heated conversation. The younger girl appeared to be egging on the older. Both were in white shorts that were pleasing contrast to their dark complexions. Smiling, I could just imagine two siblings in the middle of nowhere arguing. It would be a memorable camping trip for both of them.

✧ ✧ ✧

Tomorrow I would check the dock. Some storms created waves large enough to damage its moorings. I had a small fishing boat that I used extensively. Fresh fish was often on my menu.

Nothing can compare to the feeling of peace I enjoyed while sitting on my deck in the morning drinking one of many cups of coffee. The only thing usually disturbing the quiet was the call of the loons. However, this morning I could hear voices coming from the campsite. They were at it again. The older girl was scolding the younger girl in a very loud voice. In the morning sound carried on the lake. I could only hope they would be pulling out shortly.

The balance of my day was doing my usual check of everything that can fail or break down. Over the years I made of list of everything that had gone wrong or broke while I had been camping and checked each trip to make sure everything was sound. If anything appeared weak, I made a note of it and got a backup replacement the next time I was in town. The satellite dish was working on finding CNN for the current world news. The phone had a dial tone telling me the lines were fine. I had it for emergency only as my cell didn’t work out here in the wilderness. It was listed in my mother’s maiden name, thus keeping it from being found on any Internet search engines.

✧ ✧ ✧

Later, while checking my dock I heard a splash. The campers were swimming. Both were wearing interesting bathing suits. Even from this distance, their skimpy bikinis showed a good deal of enticing flesh. Both appeared to be very fit. Crazy thoughts went through my mind. Shaking it off, I returned to the cottage and another pot of fresh coffee. I usually spend my time reading the numerous periodicals about the high-tech industry. Newspapers less than two weeks old were considered current news while camping. Again, I heard a splash. The girls were still swimming. What the hell; I got my binoculars. Once focused, I was treated to beautiful chocolate eye candy. The oldest was very attractive, but the younger one caused me to get a hard on. Her body was strikingly accented by her beautiful long legs. Even at this distance I could see the cleft in her top when she leaned forward. My body was tingling. After a while, they both disappeared out of view. My day continued quietly. Finally putting my dinner in the slow cooker, all my chores were complete. Dragging my laptop out to the deck, I allowed my mind to work on a problem that had been vexing me for months. Many times, my mind found a solution while I was enjoying tranquillity.

Looking at the clock, I realized why I was feeling hungry. It was nearly seven in the evening. The cottage was cool, and the sun was about to set. The wind had picked up, a good sign a storm was moving in. Within minutes the fire in the woodstove had taken off the chill. A loud crash of thunder shook the cottage. My thoughts were of the two young girls in that tent. No tent I know of could stand up to the force of some of the severe winds that accompany most summer storms, especially if not anchored properly. The two girls were in for a surprise when the storm did break. A large streak of lightning shattered the sky, followed too quickly by a loud clap of thunder. This storm was going to be an earth-shaker and was going right past the lake. Almost immediately, the rain began coming down so heavily I couldn’t see my Suburban. It sounded like a jet taking off as it hit the roof. The storms in this area could be very nasty; we were very high above sea level.

Undaunted, I enjoyed my dinner with the sounds of the storm in the background. The fresh mountain air always enhanced my appetite. I had never tasted a bad meal during my stays. Not that I was a flawless cook, but everything tasted good when you were hungry.

The storm lasted for nearly three hours then, as suddenly as it had arrived, it passed. In minutes, the sky was clear and full of stars. The smell of the earth after a rain was very uplifting. The deck was still dripping water. When I looked towards the campers no lights were showing. I had no idea if the tent withstood the torrent. Around midnight I felt the day catching up to me and got ready for bed. After a very relaxing shower, I really felt sleepy.

The cool air had me very drowsy; it felt good to lie down. For some reason, my dream was of Veronika. The youngster was my bed partner for a full summer. She was a perfect lover. Just as I was about to enjoy her again in dreamland, there was a hellish banging somewhere close. At first, I couldn’t figure out what I was hearing or the source of the sound. Only once in the years I had been coming here had I encountered any bears, and I don’t get any visitors. After the second and third bang, I knew it had to be someone at my door. Christ! It was four thirty in the morning. Slipping on a robe, I grabbed a bat that I kept in the bedroom and slowly walked from the loft to the door. The banging continued. In the morning’s half-light I could see it was the younger of the girl campers. She was soaked and crying. The first thing my perverted mind saw was she had small breasts with very large nipples. It appeared she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were large and long. I could see the outline of her bikini panties through her drenched shorts. The wet clothing was clinging to her body; all her physical attributes were there for me to see.

As I opened the door she rushed to me, throwing her arms around my neck. The shock of her cold wet body really woke me. My robe was quickly soaked from the water dripping from her hair and body. It was like hugging an ice cube.

“Please help me! Our tent collapsed during the storm and I’m cold and wet. I saw you this afternoon on your deck watching at us. Please help me.”

“Come in and stand over there by the stove.”

The fire had nearly died, but some kindling and more logs had it radiating heat in a short time. She pulled up a chair close to the stove. Giving her a heavy blanket to wrap around her shoulders, I suggested she take off her wet clothing to get her warm quicker. Now covered from head to foot, she slipped off her shorts, panties, and t-shirt. They were of light summer material; they should dry quickly. Her demeanor had improved, and she seemed to be smiling slightly. Holy shit, I slept in the nude! During the excitement, my robe had opened; my raging hardon (covered with precum) had stuck his head out to see what was happening. Seven inches of John Thomas was looking at her, and she was looking at him. In the heat of the everything going on, I didn’t realize John Thomas was putting on a show for her. She didn’t seem at all embarrassed as she looked. I reached down and covered myself.

“Sorry about that. I didn’t realize it. Everything happened so fast.”

“I don’t mind really. Thank you for taking me in; I don’t know what else I could have done.”

“Well I’m glad to be of help. I’m Don Parsons from Abbotsville.”

“Hello Mr. Parsons, my name is Terryl Rhoden. I live in Abbotsville, too.”

“Please, call me Don. Terryl’s a beautiful name. There was another girl with you, where’s she?”

“Thank you. That was my sister. I got her so angry; she left the campsite before the storm. She told me I could stay by myself and left. She didn’t know anything about the storm. But I guess I deserved it.”

“I’ll drive you tomorrow. Where can we meet her?”

“That could be a problem. If she took the car I don’t know where she is.”

“Well, I’ll drive you home to Abbotsville tomorrow.”

“Nobody’s home and I’ve no relatives in the area. My parents are on a two-week second honeymoon on a cruise ship to Hawaii. My sister and I are supposed to be enjoying a campout; we talked about it all summer.”

What a way to start my vacation. The only thing I could do about it now was to make up the sofa bed and let tomorrow take care of itself.

“Well we’ll worry about in the morning. Can I get you anything? Are you warm enough?”

“Yes, I am. Thank you for your kindness. I’m good.”

“Well, good night. I’ll see you shortly. Morning will come soon, so try and get some sleep.”


Upstairs in the loft bedroom I could hear her settling on the sofa and soon the sound of her regular breathing. She was sleeping. It took me a while to finally doze off, hoping I would resume my dream of Veronika, but my thoughts were of Terryl instead. She was very tall and thin with her angelic face. After taking care of my need for relief, I finally fell asleep. At seven, my internal clock woke me. Shit, I had some pretty serious morning wood, even after masturbating two hours ago. I usually had more like a morning sapling, but today it was a full-grown redwood, quite possibly due to meeting Terryl.

Dressing as quietly as I could, I crept down from the loft not wanting to wake her. The sight that greeted me had me staring in appreciation. Sometime during the night, Terryl had kicked the blanket off her legs. My view consisted of her long legs, widely spread, displaying the beauty of her open pussy. Her luv lips were full and moist. Her pink labia were exposed like a large lotus blossom. And it was all framed with a halo of small tight curly black hair. The effect on John Thomas was immediate; he was as hard as an iron pipe. The desire to do ungentlemanly things filled my mind. It had been much too long since I had seen anything so enticing. Her long legs were on the thin side with very well-defined muscling. She reminded me of a runner. Her ass cheeks looked like loving handfuls. Looking closer, I could see the tight rim of her rosebud just below her pussy. Then I started feeling embarrassingly stupid; thinking these thoughts about a young girl that came to me for help, not to be ravished. I covered up heaven with her blanket, but the image was burnt into my mind.


At the stove, I checked her clothing. Her panties were a pale blue V-string made of a soft material. They felt so appealing, so much so I looked to see if she was moving, she wasn’t, I took a strong whiff and was rewarded with her scent. That didn’t do anything to ease John Thomas’s raging. Her t-shirt was dry, her bra inside. In the excitement of last night (this morning?) I had been sure she was braless. It was the same fine sheer pale blue as her V-string. She was a 30A cup. When I smelled the cups there was no odor. I laid out her clothing at the foot of the sofa. Feeling foolish, I went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Terryl made an appearance nearly an hour later, dressed. I had just finished my second cup and three magazine articles.

“Good morning! I hope you slept well. Do you drink coffee?”

“Thank you, I did. Yes, please.”

She held the coffee cup in both hands. I could see she was concerned.

“We’ll go down to your campsite after breakfast and get your things. We can leave a note for your sister, telling her to come up to the cottage.”

Terryl was a very beautiful, sexually appealing young lady; so tall and willowy. Her full lips were luscious and inviting, and her eyes were shining with interest. I still didn’t know her age, but I would guess around fifteen or sixteen. As we ate a very large breakfast, she told me a bit about herself. She was only fifteen and her birthday was just four days ago. She and her sister were supposed to be enjoying this camping trip. Her dad knew the owner of the campground (that’s how they got access to the lake). She knew her sister wasn’t happy; although she said she wanted to go on this trip she really wanted to be with her boyfriend for the two weeks their parents were away. She told me they were sleeping together. She had wanted them “do things”, as she put it. My mind was wondering if Terryl would like to do things as well; she certainly had the body for it. I know I certainly would.

Following Terryl to her campsite was a treat. To say I found her appealing would be an understatement. I am usually a very “in control” person. But like Veronika, Terryl had something about her that was nagging at my common sense. Her shorts were deep in her ass crack and that view didn’t help me with my control.

The campsite was a disaster. Everything was soaked and battered to the ground. We managed to locate Terryl’s suitcase and backpack and remove it out from under the collapsed tent. Both were drenched. It would take some time to get this mess cleaned up. Terryl headed back to the cottage to hang her clothes on a line. The sun would quickly dry everything. After about two hours work, I had everything else at their campsite hanging on the bushes to dry. My mind was thinking of the young girl that came to me for safety, making me feel embarrassed about my carnal thoughts. I would come back later and pack everything up once it was dry. A large tarp would cover it all. Back at the cottage, Terryl was still busy hanging her wet clothing. It was obvious she liked thongs and those V-strings panties. John Thomas was showing interest again as well.

“How’re things going? Do you have enough line? I can string up another temporary one.”

She had her confidence back; her look confirmed it. The desire to enjoy those luscious lips made me uncomfortable; John Thomas was attempting to embarrass me once again. With the additional line, she hung the balance of her clothing. From the display, she had a flair for sexy fashion. Her bras were all lacy and very sheer. There was an assortment of other fashion clothing. Remembering this morning’s naked show, I kept looking at her bras and panties knowing the mysteries they concealed.

Back inside, I nursed another coffee. My trip to town might have to be postponed for a bit; Terryl’s situation might change everything. Her laundry duties now completed she returned, giving me a smile that could conquer worlds. Offering her a fresh coffee, we sat looking at each other.

“We have to figure out what we’re going to do about your dilemma. Can you think of any way of locating your sister?”

“We could try her boyfriend; he goes to college in Abbotsville. His name is Roger Young, and he lives on Main Street.”

“Ok we’ll try Information.”

You guessed it: no listing. We tried the girls’ home number hoping her sister was there. No luck.

“Let’s see if your clothes are dry. If they are, we can pack them. I’ll drive you to the campground next door and maybe they can tell us where your sister went.”

Terryl’s mood changed as she packed. She had gone from happy to downright miserable. I could understand her feelings about her sister, but I was in the middle of this and would really like to continue my vacation. I grabbed my list; if we located her sister, I would pick up supplies after dropping Terryl off. Although the campground was only about a mile from me as the crow flies, it was nearly twenty miles by road. I had to drive out to the main road, down to the campground’s entrance, and nearly ten miles back in.

I’d met the owner a few years ago when I dropped Veronika off at her uncle’s trailer. I missed that young lady. I remember looking for her the next summer, but they never returned. The owner recognized me after all that time. He was no help. Terryl’s sister drove out of the park yesterday and nobody thought anything about it. They’d had no reason to. Terryl had tears in her eyes wondering what was going to happen next. I could take just about anything except a woman’s tears, and a young girl’s were even worse. We left a message with the owner where Terryl could be contacted. Resigned to having a guest, I still planned to enjoy my vacation.

“It looks like you’re stuck with me until either your sister or your parents return. We can call your house again and leave a message on the answering system.”

“Thank you, Don. I didn’t know what was going to happen to me.”

“Consider yourself my guest. Let’s go to town and pick up some groceries and all the other items I forgot to bring from home.”

“Don, can I change? I don’t want to go to town looking like this.”

To me, she looked great. Terryl was a sweet piece of chocolate eye candy. She was a girl of many moods; as soon as I said she was my guest she sighed, a load dropping from her beautiful shoulders.

“You look fine to me. There isn’t much to the town. The biggest thing was the general store.”

She gave me that look. Soon we were back at the cottage. She ran in while I waited. If she were like most females, I would be lucky to get to town during the store’s business hours. There were two radio stations available this far out in the wilderness. I laid back in the driver’s seat, listening to some tunes that really give away my age. I looked over when I heard the door open; this young lady changed in less than twenty minutes. She slid in and looked at me smiling.

“Ok, we can go now, so quit staring at me.”

The reason I was staring was she had changed into a tube top and a pair of stretch terry cloth shorts. By “stretch” I meant these were like a second skin. My gaze kept going to her pussy. Her camel toe was totally outlined, leaving nothing to the imagination. My view from this morning was reaffirmed. Her vulva was very full, and her lips were substantial. John Thomas was stirring again. Terryl was watching me watching her.

“Can we go now?”

Embarrassed and certainly blushing, I started the engine. The drive was relatively quiet until she started with the questions.

“Have you had the cottage for a long time? How come you are here alone?”

My story about the cottage was retold. Terryl asked questions and I answered.

“I enjoy my privacy. The cottage is my retreat from the world of business. I haven’t had a relationship for years. So that is why I am here alone.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.