Linda Had a Talent

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2015 by realoldbill

Erotic Sex Story: It's high school sex all the way, beginners and pros, you know the drill

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   .

Linda had a talent. She also had a quick mind and an exciting body, but her talent was what got her ahead and eventually got her in trouble, a lot of trouble. I met Linda when she and I entered high school, and I admired her, OK, to be honest, lusted after her from the start. She had a pretty face, long legs and a killer body.

I was fourteen and she was about a half-year older, not that it made any difference. She was sexually experienced and relaxed while I was sexual ignorant and very nervous around girls.

I got pledged by a jock fraternity, illegal of course, and Linda joined what we called the "sub-debs," the stuck-up bitches that ruled our school's society.

One sunny day in October, early in the school year anyhow, she sat down beside me at lunch, her jutting jugs bobbling wonderfully under a soft polo and her short skirt barely within the dress code, said, "Hi" and "Do me a favor?"

I blinked at her and felt my cock surge and my balls tingle. I managed to nod.

"On that English essay we have to write, will you help me. I don't even know how to start."

I managed to nod and squeak out, "Sure."

"Come over after school, OK?" She smiled and my cock trembled.

"Where do you live?" I asked, my heart rate settled somewhat.

"Oh, my boyfriend will drive you, and it won't take long I'm sure."

"We could work in the library."

She giggled.

So she found me at my locker at 2:30, led me outside and put me in the back seat of a red Mustang and the senior, co-captain of the football team drove us to her house and said, with a sickly smile, that he would wait for me. Of course, I wondered how she got him to do that. I was about to find out.

I followed her rolling buttocks up to her lavish room, and she sat at her maple desk with her fancy computer on it. "OK," she said with a smile, licking her lips, "how do I start?"

"Who are you going to write about?" I asked. The assignment was 500 words on our favorite person in the whole world.

"My father," she said, blinking at me. "He's very special."

"OK, just write that; keep it simple and clean. Next you tell main reason why he's so special."

"I can't," she said. "It would get him in trouble."

I digested that. "Then just say something like because he loves me so much."

She typed quickly and looked at me.

"Now, give some examples."

"You don't understand. My daddy sucks me and fucks me every single day, well almost every day." She sniffed. "And I do him."

"Damn," I managed to say.

"I lick his manhood every day, it's so big and nice. That's what I do best. Why do you think Jimbo out there gave us a ride and will take you home?"

A light went on in my head. I was going to get my cock sucked for the very first time.

"OK, you write that he's extra special and very considerate man who never forgets your birthday and always praises the way you look and dress, says nice stuff about what you do in school and is polite to everybody - doesn't have to be true; teacher won't know or care. Things like that." My prick was solid iron and my balls were clamped to its thick base. I was afraid I might cum right there and then, just thinking about her tongue on my cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.