The LA Connection
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a direct continuation of "Regrowth" and "Expansion." Please read those stories first or this one won't make sense. Here, Billy and Jenny continue the battles against the bad guys, this time in Los Angeles. They go after drugs and human trafficking, with an interesting side issue no one expected.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   First   Violence  

The walk home was a true anticlimax. We met nobody as we walked, and I think I saw a couple of people jump into alleys when they saw us coming. I guess that we made the impression that we were looking for. Next week we would lay down the new law about how non gang-members were to be treated. Actually, this seemed easier than we had expected. Were we being led astray?

Yes, we were. We found out that the Honky Haters were running a protection racket with vicious overtones. They made no secret that they were the ones that a shopkeeper had to have protection from. They charged a heavy price for their "protection," too. One shopkeeper we talked to had hung out a "going out of business" sign because he was just not able to keep up his payments.

The threat was that the Honky Haters would gang rape his wife and two daughters if he didn't cooperate. He was at his wit's end over what to do. The cops said that they could do nothing until a crime had actually been committed, and it was his word against theirs regarding extortion. Anyway, he had heard that it was us who had taken out Big Al, so he figured that we were his last hope. His problem was that his payment was due tonight, and he had no way to come up with the amount of money demanded by the gang.

Well, Jenny and I figured that this was just the kind of thing that would show the gangs that we meant business. The collectors were due to show up about 11:00 PM at the shop, so Jenny and I made plans to be there when they did. Right on schedule, two Black men ambled in and went to the proprietor. "Okay, Old Man, we are here to collect your operating tax. Pay up the $400 you owe, or you know what will happen to your women."

"Leave us alone. You know that I don't have that kind of money to pay you and still keep my family in food and housing."

"That's not our problem. Now, pay up or we will lay some serious hurt on you before we visit your women with the rest of our gang."

That was all we needed to hear. Jenny and I each grabbed one of the gang members and twisted their arms behind their backs. We had been standing well away from the proprietor, and the gang members had not noticed us. That way, we were able to approach them without causing any trouble.

I said, "You guys have stuck your cocks into a mess of trouble, and you are going to get hurt as a result. Answer our questions right now and you won't hurt as much. Otherwise, you can expect to hurt a lot. In fact, I can't guarantee that you would live through that phase of questioning. So, what will it be?"

"Go fuck yourself, you honky fucker!"

"Aha, I figured that would be your attitude. Mr. Johnson, may we use your back room to ask these gentlemen some questions?"

"Go right ahead, Mr. Brinkley. Do whatever you think is necessary."

I nodded to the proprietor, and we frog marched the two gangsters into the storeroom. Jenny stuck a ball gag into the mouth of her prisoner and fastened him to a hook in the ceiling. This had him bent over at the waist and his arms pulled up behind his back toward the ceiling. That had to be damned uncomfortable, but it did keep him occupied while we spent some time with his companion.

"Okay, hotshot, now is when the pain starts." I fastened him to an overhead hook the way Jenny had done her prisoner and kicked his legs apart. A little work had his legs spread far enough and fastened to an improvised spreader bar. I let Jenny cut his pants and underwear off. She grabbed his scrotum and squeezed a little bit and twisted at the same time. She elicited a scream of pain, so she backed off just a little bit. It still hurt, but it was not enough to keep him from paying attention to my questions.

"First question. What is your name?"

"Fuck you! I'm gonna love it when I cut your cock and balls off and stuff them down your throat."

I nodded, and Jenny squeezed again, but a little harder. She also twisted some and our captive managed to squeak out, "Okay, okay. My name is Dwayne Parker."

"Very well, Dwayne, that wasn't so tough, was it. Second question. Where were you supposed to meet the rest of the gang for the gang rape?"

"I can't tell you that. My life wouldn't be worth shit if I ratted on my gang."

"Well, your life won't be worth shit after we get through with you if you don't answer my question truthfully. Jenny, show Mr. Parker what I mean."

Jenny squeezed much harder and twisted more. The scream of pain must have been heard in the front of the store because we heard more that one person applauding. That was something that we had not expected.

Parker could hardly talk after that scream, but he did give me an address. "You do realize, of course, Dwayne, that we are going to leave you here while we check on your answer? If it isn't correct, that little experience was nothing compared to what will happen to your family jewels."

"No, no, no. I made a mistake. The address is 14305 River Street."

"Okay, that's only four blocks away, so I am inclined to believe you. How many are there in you gang?"

"There are 22 of us now since you took down Big Al and his two buddies. All of them are at headquarters waiting to hear from us."

"Excellent, that means that there are 20 at the headquarters because two or you are here. Is that correct?"

"Yeah, that is correct. Please tell that bitch, er woman, to let go of my balls. She is hurting me all the time."

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. She will release your balls, and we will go check out your story. If you have told the truth, we'll come back and just crush your knees. If you have lied to us, not only will we crush your knees but the lady will pull off your balls like taking an orange from a tree and force you to eat them. How does that sound?"

"That address is correct. Please don't mess with my balls."

"Okay. By the way, that same deal holds for your friend."

We headed for the gang headquarters, but I warned Mr. Johnson that we were not finished with the two guys in his storeroom. They couldn't hurt him, so he could go in there if he had to. I promised to come back later to finish with them. He grinned and shook my hand as we left.

The trip to the gang headquarters was spent in planning what we were going to do. Basically, we were going to break a lot of bones, but we were not going to kill anybody we didn't have to. Again, I was trying to make an impression on the gang. We discussed the merits of crushing their testicles, but we had not decided on that by the time we got to the address that we had been given. Well, we would see how things turned out before making the final decision on what to do with their balls.

This was a two-story building and the gang was hanging out on the second floor. We entered and started up the stairs. My God! The place reeked of marijuana smoke. I wondered how they could possibly get hard after smoking that much of the stuff. If my estimate was correct, this was going to be a piss-poor gang rape just from all of the marijuana consumed in the last few hours. Of course, the women would not realize that.

We didn't have to burst into the room because the door was open, as were all of the windows, yet there was so much smoke in the room that any smoke detectors would have been running at full blast. Fortunately, it would have no effect on us, but it certainly was going to make our job easier.

We waded in with arms swinging. Arms and legs were broken right and left, and it took us only a few minutes to reduce the gang to a moaning rabble on the floor. We checked each person, if I may be allowed to use that term for these cretins, and made sure that every arm and leg was broken at least once. When that was done, we made a thorough search of the room to see if there was any money lying around that could come in handy. Yeah, we found over $63,000 in a couple of money bags in a cupboard against one wall. The place was full of all kinds of drugs, and we figured that the cops could handle that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.