Big Time Switch - Cover

Big Time Switch

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

That was a weird yet very wonderful first summer as a female. For Stacy's birthday, I got so many wonderful things; I almost felt guilty. And the reason that my sister and parents were on her floor that one night was because Angela had gotten me a pet tortoise. I named her Shrimp.

Before school started that year, I was finally comfortable enough with my body and who I was to meet with the press. It was hard but not nearly as bad as I thought it would have been. I had to avoid some questions though. For example, one young and probably inexperienced reporter asked me if I had been having my periods yet or if the transplant messed things up internally. Kat and Steven helped me avoid having to answer that question and some others. However, if I could answer it now I'd say, 'at the present time, no.' It wasn't until the second month after I started school that I had to suffer through that evil.

For the remainder of the summer, I stayed at my family's home. And for the first half of the school year I stayed at the Myers' then the second half with the Tanners. It was like that all the way until my senior year of high school when I was 18 years old. Well, my body was 18 But my brain and heart were still a year younger than the body. I could keep busy in school because I joined different clubs. I even started taking gymnastics. I may not be at an Olympic level, but I've got to say I was getting pretty good at it. I even enjoyed it. I tried out for Cheerleading, but I came up with some issues I may go into later. I know what you're thinking. You're probably thinking I'm now a self-centered over achiever. Well, I'm not. I may have been heading that way, but luckily I had a great support system that got my head on straight. In case you'd like to know my support systems were my siblings, and both set of parents. I started calling the Myers my parents. I could call Kat Mom, but Steven didn't feel comfortable having me call him Dad. So I call him Pop or Pops.

I was standing there at the punch bowl at the school's dance looking somewhat sourly at Angela and her new boyfriend Kyle Hastings dancing with the others. They've been dating for half a year now. At least as far as the public was concerned. Angela and I kept things going for most of that time. But two months ago, we broke things off. Then three weeks later I caught Kyle with his head between her legs, and his tongue buried in a place where only Jake and I had been previously. I cursed the days when I let my female form and my new-found talent and fame at school get to me, for i believed that's what caused us to break up. We were still close but now we were more like how sisters should be. My family, the Tanners, had found out somehow about my relationship with Angela partially because some people in the neighborhood were starting to get suspicious with how Angela and I were hanging out. And eventually our parents caught us together. Angela had to explain why she had a strap-on and had it buried all the way up my ass. Not a fun conversation. They were angry for about a week. Then they said we could still see each other as long as one or both of us were seen out in the public on dates. Carl, our brother, set Angela up with Kyle. The parents were thrilled when Angela and I officially broke up. But mostly it was our mother.

As soon as I thought of Kyle's name someone tapped me on the shoulder. I spun around and almost dumped my drink on my date. I might mention this date was not my idea. It was just for the dance. And Angela set me up with him.

"Hey Cleo. I didn't mean to startle you. Would you ... uh ... like to ... dance," asked my date.

I had to smile. It was kind of cute how shy he was. He was looking down when he asked and no it wasn't my boobs he was looking at. It was his feet.

I took his offered hand and said, "I'd like that, Bruce. Let's go and show the school that you're a much better dancer than your brother Kyle." Yep he was the twin (not identical) brother of Kyle Hastings.

"Gosh. You're too kind. Kyle is ... much better than ... me. I think he's just ... distracted by your sister," said Bruce.

I knew all too well what he was distracted by. I caught him staring at Angela's boobs more than five times that night. And when I was near him, and Angela was away he was even staring at mine.

I was still mad at what he said earlier, "Hey Cleo. Is it just me or have your boobs gotten a lot bigger since school last year? Did you get implants during the summer?"

I almost slapped him, but I noticed Angela nearby.

Angrily, I replied, "It's not your imagination. I'm now a D cup. I'll probably have to go to a DD soon though. And no I didn't get implants. These are natural. Not that it's any of your business you Perv."

What brought me back to the here and now, was Bruce stepping on my toes. We pulled apart in such a way that I fell off the stage we were on. Once things settled down I looked up at the person who was touching my face.

"Cleo, are you okay? You can stop screaming now. Do you need to leave," asked Angela.

I shook my head yes. Angela wrapped her arms around me as she walked me towards the door. We were stopped suddenly when Kyle grabbed her arm.

"Can I give you a ride," asked Kyle.

I looked at my sister, and we had a silent agreement. She turned to Kyle and nodded yes. However, I said to take me home. Kyle started for the house I shared with Angela.

"No, not this way. You need to go left." I instructed.

When we got to the Myers' house I got to the door, and I saw that my sister was all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend. She didn't even look to see if I had made it into the house safely like she normally did.

I ran into the house shouting, "Mom! Pops! I need you. Please."

I collapsed onto the floor by the door. And that's where Pops found me crying.

He knelt down by my side and tilted my chin, so I was looking at him, "What's wrong Cleo? Did that boy Bruce try anything funny with you?"

I wiped away my tears and snot with a handkerchief he handed me, "No. Bruce was fine. But I..." another crying attack. "I fell down off the stage, and it brought back memories of that night." I rubbed the back of my neck as I imagined the pain was back.

Steven then held me tight and whispered a comforting song to me until I calmed down enough for him to say, "Do we need to take you to the Hospital?" I shook my head no twice. "Would you like for me to look you over?"

I looked around us, "Where's mom?"

He smiled a half smile but his eyebrows met, "She was called into work for an emergency. She won't be back before she has to go on her business trip."

"Okay you can check me over Pops." I was nervous as I said that.

It was usually Kat, who checked me over at times like this. We went to a nice clean open spaced room. I didn't want my beautiful dress to get in the way so without hesitation, I removed it and hung it up. Steven froze in place when he saw I was only in my underwear.

He let out a heavy breath and said, "Well at least, you started to wear a bra. Okay can you help me tie up your hair so it's out of the way?"

It didn't take us long after the brain transplant to notice things were going to be different than they thought Stacy was going to be. Something triggered growth in some areas. For a while my hair started to grow faster than normal so it was now slightly past my butt cheeks. And was a shade lighter than it had been. I grew a couple of inches taller than they expected. Normally, the women in Kat's family stop growing at an early age. And Stacy had stopped growing some time before we were reunited. And just recently as Kyle pointed out my boobs started to grow, which was another surprise. Again, the women in Kat's family only had B cup boobs but then Stacy had grown beyond that. And now I'm way beyond that with potential to get bigger. We discussed that once they do finally stop growing we might get them reduced to the size they were before the accident or even a little smaller.

With Steven pressing his hands against me, I had to have him stop.

"I need to remove my bra. It's hurting me." I said.

After I had Steven's help unclasping the bra, he continued with his examination, although a little nervously.

He sighed, "I guess this means we need to get you a new one then. And don't even think about apologizing. Don't deny it. I know you too well."

I was given a thorough examination, and Steven said that I'd be fine, but I'd be sore for a while. So he gave me a couple of pain relievers.

Later that night I knocked on his door and walked in when he gave me permission to enter.

"What's up Cleo? Come sit on my bed." He invited.

I stood still, "I can't sleep. I have so much running through my mind. I'm so confused. Can you sing me that song again, Pops?"

Steven lifted his covers, and I slipped in. I explained that I was in pain but not physical but emotional. I told him how angry I was at Kyle for his comment at the dance. I was mad at him for seeming to only be interested in her body. I was scared at how I kind of liked Bruce but also not really. And I told him how sad I was when Angela didn't watch me go inside and wave goodbye. And it was even worse when I saw them making those lovey-dovey eyes at one another. However, I was also kind of happy she found someone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.