Camping With My Cousins Part II - Cover

Camping With My Cousins Part II

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Part II of this story will have chapters 5 thru 8.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

In order to refresh your memory, the females involved in this part of the story include Mrs. O’Brian, and her five daughters – Sally(16), Betty(17), Rose(18), Mary (19) and Veronica(20).

When we decided to venture out into the New Jersey forest to check out our camping skills, only the five daughters and I decided to participate in the actual camping portion of the outdoors exercise. It is important to note that I had at one time or another actually humped all five sisters, my second cousins by marriage. I had also sexually enjoyed my Aunt, Mrs. O’Brian in several different positions with emphasis on her anal and oral skills which were quite impressive. My uncle no longer was interested in humping his forty something wife but he had sodomized his two eldest daughters Mary and Veronica on more than one occasion. He had confessed his grievous sin of incest to me in a slurred speech admission asking my forgiveness because he knew I was quite partial to his daughter Mary and her virginally tight twat that squeezed my thick dick so tightly that I thought she was wearing a diaphragm.

I admit that the youngest sister Sally had given me her mouth of her own free will with absolutely no instigation on my part at all. Young Sally already had a reputation at her high school for spending a great deal of time on her knees up close and personal with the football jocks and their trainers and coaches and was very popular with the girl’s cheerleader team because she was an equal opportunity rug muncher as well. Even Sally had opened up her sweet pussy for my taking inside a sleeping bag pretending to the others that everything was all innocent inside and that I was just tickling her instead of having my salami buried to the hilt inside her teenaged pussy.

In actually with the exception of Sally and Mary the other three sisters were par for the course with regard to normal sexual relations. None of them were into the fetishes that the Mother, Mrs. O’Brian had as part of her repertoire of depraved tricks that she refused to squander on her boozing husband with his meat and potatoes yearning.

I would be the first to admit that Mrs. O’Brian had hidden talents that she kept secret behind her guise of being a mother and a good wife but she dispensed them all to me because she knew I was doing all five of her daughters and she wanted me to know that whatever I saw in them she could do it better and satisfy my itch for sex a whole lot better than her inexperienced girls.

We only took three standard pup tents with us on the camping trip because the big tent that could have easily handled all six of us without difficulty was an absolute bitch to erect and took even longer to pack up when we were all finished.

I had one of the tents with Mary as my tent mate and the oldest girl Veronica was bunked in with the youngest one Sally. Veronica was definitely the “top” in that pairing judging from the way she ordered the submissive Sally around in front of the rest of us.

The final tent was home to Rose and Betty. There was only a year separating the girls and they looked so much alike that they could have been identical twins. They generally wore similar clothing and did each other’s hair so they had the same style that appealed to them both at the same time. I tried to imagine them doing it with each other and all I could thing was that it must have been like fucking yourself with the mirror image either underneath you or on top of you whichever the case might be.

I had fantasized about using the services of Rose and Betty at the same time in a love triangle that had me as the cream between the layering of their identical bodies.

I promised that I would try that fantasy on before the sun rose the next morning just to see their reaction to three of us in a two person tent. I knew that Rose liked the anal route best but Betty had a tight little pussy that she adamantly kept out of circulation with the gaggle of boyfriends the girls had parading through their home on a nightly basis.

That first night, I shamefully mounted Mary from behind and my thoughts were directed to the sight of Rose’s ass writhing like a possessed female beneath my stroking thighs taking me straight up her delicious ass like a good little girl.

Poor Mary was not that much into the doggy style that the rest of her sisters seemed to prefer but she was always hot to trot with her on top and riding me like I was one of her horses that she loved between her legs. She was much more direct than her sisters and her love making was never complicated or filled with strange desires or unusual appetite for depraved coitus considered not quite normal in general society.

As soon as we reached the side of the fast moving river deep in the Jersey woods, I got the girls working on the chores of camping like getting the tents erected and protected against wind or heavy rain. I had them ditch the outsides and anchor the pegs in as deeply as possible with the tools we had taken with us. I had the lanterns tested and we stashed our food supplies in the tree branches out of the reach of any wandering bear or other beast in the forest. I kept the shotgun handy in case of any wild animals and hoped that the loads would be sufficient to sustain us in any emergency. It was also better in the eventuality of any two legged animals in the area sniffing after the stash of pussy I had surrounding me in the three little tents.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.