Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

The last time that I had seen this ass was when it was in the air in my bedroom, with her face buried in the crotch of my ex-wife. I had come home early and found Helen (my wife at the time) having her pussy licked by Judy (her personal assistant from work).

I had thrown both of them out of the house, and that was the end of that 20 year marriage. It had been on the rocks for some time - she constantly whinged about the size of my cock and me wanting to fuck her at least once a week.

That ass was back again, but this time I had my cock buried in her pussy and a finger in her tight asshole. The pussy was wet and spasming around my shaft - she had just orgasmed. I was enjoying having my cock in a place that very few other cocks had been.

Judy was a confirmed lesbian, and from what I had learnt about her, she had been fucked in her teens by her brother before she swore off cock and became an avid pussy licker. My cock was probably the first real one in her pussy in over 20 years.

With hands on her hips for leverage I slammed deeply into her pussy whilst she moaned and groaned, and implored me to fuck her hard and deep.


Judy had stormed into my home when I opened the front door.

She was yelling and screaming at me, and accusing me of diddling Helen out of a fortune during the property settlement. I probably had, but I had a smart lawyer and she was dumb.

I was annoyed at this intrusion into my home - I was pissed off.

"Fuck you lady" I screamed at her. "She got more than she deserved ... so just fuck off and get over it".

Judy was ranting at me, and walking back and forth in a rage. I just wanted to slap her - but that would get me into trouble with the police, and I don't think that Shana or Taryn could help me.

Then the ultimate revenge came to me "Fuck yeh!!" I exclaimed as I headed in the direction of my office, hoping that she would follow me. She did, and she got a good dose of GO-GO spray upon entering the office.

She continued to rant at me for another minute or so, then she became quiet, looking at me differently. Gone was the rage, replaced by a puzzled look.

I walked up to her, right up to her front and slipped an arm around her waist and drew her against me. She was quite tall in her heels, and to be honest she did look quite beautiful when I had seen her naked in my bedroom previously.

Judy was dark haired, pretty face, C-cup tits on a slim body.

I kissed her, and she hesitated a moment before she responded with passion. It was all too easy from there.


Judy was kneeling on the bed, and I was standing at the side of the bed with cock buried in her very wet pussy. The mirrors in the bedroom gave me a great view of her body, and the swaying of her tits from the fucking that she was getting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.