Samantha's Sex Lesson - Cover

Samantha's Sex Lesson

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Dangerous Knowledge

Erotica Story: Chapter 5: Dangerous Knowledge - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"OK, now it's time for you to get on your back and spread your legs," Aaron informed Samantha.

"Oh, I like spreading my legs for you Aaron." When Aaron gave her a stern look, she quickly added, "I know, I shouldn't say that to any guys I happen to be on a date with."

"This is serious though," Aaron warned. "This is going to feel way better than anything we've done so far, so we have to be ready for that. The first way I can press my shaft up against your pussy is to use what would be the upper half if I were standing up." Aaron climbed between the girl's open legs and did just that.

"Oh! Aaron, you weren't kidding. That feels so much better than I imagined. It's a good thing you satisfied my curiosity. It would have been really dangerous for me to let anyone but you make me feel this way."

"I'm not so sure it's all that safe for me to be doing this either, but we're doing OK so far. Let me use reposition and use the other side of my cock." Aaron lifted himself up, and positioned his cock so that it pointed straight at Samantha's belly button. He then lowered himself down as if he were going to try to fuck the girl there, but instead, he trapped his raging dick between them with his cock head pointed at the teen's ample tits. Then he scooted down so that the base of his shaft rested at the top of Samantha's pussy.

"Oh, that feels even better!" Samantha cooed. "I can feel that tube on the underside of your shaft. If you were to cum right now, do you think I'd feel your semen surging through your cock?"

"Ugh!" Aaron grunted. "Let's not find out. I probably should stop now, but I don't want you claiming that I didn't take all reasonable efforts to satisfy your raging curiosity to feel cock on your pussy. Now, I'm going to rub the head of my dick on your pussy lips. Damn that feels good! I knew you were going to have a wonderful pussy when I first saw it, but it feels even better to touch my cock to it."

"Oh fuck me Aaron! I mean, I'm not asking you to fuck me. Well, if you keep this up, I might ask you to fuck me because it's driving me wild, but fuck! I don't know what I was going to say; I'm just babbling," Samantha stammered. "F-f-fuck me! I'd be in real trouble if this were some guy on a date rubbing his cock on my pussy like that, wouldn't I?"

"I think you might be," Aaron agreed. "And on the off chance you still had some resistance in you, I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention one of the biggest lies guys use to get into a girl's pussy. Oh fuck! This feels so good Samantha that I don't know what I was about to say either."

"Something about one of the biggest lies a guy tells a girl, maybe?" Samantha moaned.

"Ugh! Yeah, that was it. Just the tip is a lie."

"Huh, huh, huh," Samantha panted, "I don't get it."

"I mean, if I were to tell you that I could put just the tip of my cock inside you, I'd be lying."

"That doesn't make any sense," Samantha protested. She placed her index and middle fingers on either side of the sensitive rim of Aaron's cock. "If my pussy was where my fingers are, you'd have just the tip inside me. I might believe you if you were to tell me it's not safe to put just the tip in, but it has to by physically possible."

"You really don't take someone's world on something easily do you?" Aaron asked rhetorically. "I'm starting to understand your mother's way of thinking about really needing to show you what guys are going to try to do to you. I guess I'm going to have to stick it in you just a little bit so that you'll believe me. Now, I'm going to try really hard to just stick the tip in, and I'll go really slow so that you know I'm trying. However, I guarantee you that I'm going to fail."

"Oh! Aaron, I can feel you entering me. I love it! I swear, even though this feels incredible, I won't let anyone else buy you put their cock inside me like this."

"Ugh! The only reason I'm doing this is because your a stubborn girl who has to be shown something before she believes it. I have to admit though, this does feel incredible! Oh shit! I started thinking about how good it felt and pressed to hard. That's more than just the tip. I'd better pull out now." They both whimpered a little when the connection between Aaron's cock and Samantha's pussy was broken.

"Not much more," Samantha protested. "I'll be quiet this time so you can concentrate."

Aaron agreed to penetrate the teen again. "I guess one more try to convince you that guys just can't do this is necessary. I'm going to go even slower this time."

"Right there! Stop!" Samantha commanded. "Oh, you almost did it. You just put a fraction of an inch more than the tip in me; try again."

"That was close," Aaron agreed. "One more try, and you have got to suck me off girl. Ugh! Hold on, I pushed way too hard that time. That was the furthest I've been inside you yet. Let me have a do over."

"You can have as many do overs as you want," Samantha moaned. "This is the best part of the lesson yet!"

"Ugh! Don't tempt me girl. The lure of your pussy is threatening to overwhelm me; see? Even though that was better than the last time, I still put more than just the tip in."

"Wait! I've got an idea. When you pull out, don't pull all the way out, just stop when only the tip is inside me."

"It won't work," Aaron protested. "I mean, yes, technically I can get just the tip inside you if I do what you suggest, like this, but I can't keep it there. See Samantha? I'm already starting to push deeper inside you."

"It feels so good when you do that Aaron! I love the way your cock feels inside me!" Lost in the pleasure of having her pussy penetrated, Samantha thrust her hips upward at the invading male member. "Ugh! What just happened?"

"Fuck Samantha! What are you trying to do? Damn it! My cock is half way inside you now, and it's sliding deeper. I'm going to pull out!"

After Aaron pulled out, the two paused for a moment just to stare at their crotches, recovering from the intense pleasure that Aaron's dick sliding into Samantha's pussy provided both of them. "You're right about one thing Samantha, it does feel good to have my dick inside you. I'm going to put it inside you one more time to show you that I can't stop just putting the tip of my cock inside you. After that, you have got to blow me before I ejaculate in you pussy."

"I'll agree to anything if it means that I get to feel your cock inside me one more time."

Aaron was so intent on feeling the inside of the girl's pussy one last time before he submitted to a much needed blow job that he didn't even pause to remind her that her attitude was one that could get her into trouble. He sighed as he entered the teen's tight pussy again. "I'll stay inside you as long as I think it's safe," Aaron stated as they both watched his cock slowly sink deeper and deeper inside Samantha's pussy.

"Ugh! I suppose that ... ugh ... I should thank you for that," Samantha grunted. "It's getting really hard to think straight. I just want you to stay inside me forever."

"That would be nice," Aaron agreed, "but it's just too dangerous. The longer I keep my cock inside of you, the more dangerous it gets. Still, I don't feel the urge to cum at the moment, so I'll go deeper into you than I did that last time."

"Oh fuck yes!" Samantha moaned wildly. "Deeper Aaron, deeper."

"I think that's deep enough," Aaron panted. "I'm only about an inch and a half from bottoming out inside you."

"What's an inch and a half between friends?"

"I think you're cock crazy enough as it is," Aaron warned. "I'm pulling out now so you can deliver on that blow job you promised.

"Wait, please!" Samantha wailed. "If I follow your instructions and my mom's wishes, it might be years before I feel another cock inside me. I might go insane if I don't feel all of you inside me. Please tell me that you can do that before you pull out."

"I don't know Samantha, I'm feeling OK about not cumming, but you are really quite sexy. I don't know if I can control myself if I stay inside you much longer."

"Please, I promise I'll suck your cock hard and really jerk on the shaft so that you cum in my mouth if you just let me feel all of your cock just one time."

"You promise you're not trying to weasel your way into both of us losing control?"

"I swear, I just need to feel you all the way inside me just once so that I don't go insane wondering about this the rest of my teenage years. I swear I'm not trying to get you to fuck me no matter what I might have said about wanting that kind of sex lesson earlier. That was before you explained to me that I wasn't completely safe no matter what time of the month it is. Please, please, I'm so desparate to feel more of your cock Aaron!"

"Ok, ok. You've convinced me that you need this." Aaron started breathing hard at the prospect of burying his cock fully inside the teen's body. "But I'm not sure it's a good idea for me to do that. Your pussy makes my cock feel so good Samantha. Look how excited your request is making me. Do you believe me now when I tell you how strong the lure of a girl's pussy is?"

"I do, I believe you Aaron. I can see how much you want to have your dick inside me. It's just that I need to feel all of it so much. I wouldn't dare ask some teen aged boy to do this and I want to experience being completely full of cock!"

Aaron finaly gave in, "Well, even though I might be safer than a teen boy, it's still kind of dangerous. However, as long as you know how dangerous this is, I guess I can show you. Here it comes Samantha, all of my cock!"

Aaron might have been better off if he had agreed to put all of his cock inside Samantha immediately. By the time he agreed to penetrate the teen fully, he was so excited that he thrust hard to fully insert himself inside the girl. When he did so, his cock did go all the way inside Samantha, but he thrust so hard, he bounced back a fraction of an inch before settling back to full penetration. "Oh fuck!" Aaron gasped.

Samantha's pussy nearly spasmed into it's first orgasm when Aaron's cock did that unexpected back and forth inside the girl. "What the fuck did you just do to me?" Samantha wondered.

"Did it hurt?" Aaron asked with some concern.

"No, it felt so good I almost saw stars. Whatever you did, do it again."

"I thrust too hard," Aaron explained. "My cock moved a little back and forth before it settled fully inside you. Like this. Ugh!"

"Oh fuck yes! That's amazing Aaron. One more time!"

"OK, but this has got to be the last. Repeatedly burrying my cock inside you and thrusting hard so that it doesn't setting in immediately is too close to fucking! Ugh, ugh, ugh! See, I bounced three times instead of one. If I were to do it again, I might even thrust harder, like this!" After what was supposed to be Aaron's final demonstration, he pumped his cock half a dozen time into the girl."

"Oh Aaron! I didn't think anything could feel so amazing! Have I mentioned that I love having your cock inside me?"

"I think you might have, and it's really flattering. I love hearing how good my cock makes your pussy feels. Trust me, your pussy is doing the same think to my cock. Now, we can't really fuck, which we were getting dangerously close to, but I think I might be able to slowly move my dick in and out inside you before I pull out for my blow job if you like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.