Buying the Family Next Door - Cover

Buying the Family Next Door

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2: Breaking In My New Slaves

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Breaking In My New Slaves - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Beth

Just a few minutes before ten, there was a soft knock on my door. Before answering it, I pushed the remote button that activated the camera system.

Beth nervously stepped in when I opened the door. She was wearing a party dress similar to the one her mother had worn last Wednesday evening. It was low cut, buttoned down the front, and stopped about half way down her thighs. Beth had left the top two buttons open. She didn't have large tits. As a matter of fact, Brittany's tits were nearly as large. However, with her top buttons open, I could get a glimpse of her firm tits.

As Beth stepped in, I stood back to admire my newest acquisition. She smiled and then giggled when I said, "Beth, you look good enough to eat, and I may very well do just that."

Beth, without prompting, began slowly releasing the rest of her dress' buttons. Once all the buttons were freed she removed her dress and let it fall to the floor. "Is this what you want, Gary?" Her voice had more than a little sarcasm in it.

So, I figured I'd make sure she was here willingly, at least for the cameras. "Beth, you are lovely. I see you've shaved your pussy for me. So I know for sure, tell how old you are?"

She looked at me quizzically. "You know I'm almost eighteen."

"Just making sure. Are you here willingly?" I asked.

"Yes, I am here willingly. What's with the twenty questions?" She seemed irritated.

"Never mind that. Are you ready to fuck?" I bluntly asked.

The harshness of the last question seemed to bring her back to reality. Not quite so sure of herself, Beth stammered a bit. "I, I ggguess so, if you are."

"Good! Let's get that cute little ass of yours to the bedroom." I took her by her arm and led her to my bed.

"Now, let's see how good you are at sucking a cock." I sat her on the edge of the bed and quickly stripped out of my clothes. The little blue pill was working well. My cock stood proudly at its full six inches and pointed directly at her face. "Okay Beth, get busy. I know you suck cock. I want to see how good you are at it. I know your mother will be better until you practice a bit, but give it your best shot."

Beth nervously leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took about three inches of my cock into her mouth. With little suction and no tongue action, the teen bobbed her head up and down those three inches of cock. That may have satisfied George, but it was a pitiful excuse for a blowjob, especially when compared to her mother.

"Damn girl. Suck on it like you mean it. Pretend it's a milk shake and you're thirsty. Swab it with your tongue so you can get a good taste. At this rate, it'll take you all night to get me off."

"Humph." Beth didn't like the criticism, but she did as she had been told. Pretty soon she was giving me a passable blowjob.

As I neared my orgasm, I took her by her head and rapidly fucked her face. "I'm about to cum, Beth. Swallow it all."

I then began unloading into her mouth. She stopped sucking. I tightened my grip on the sides of her head and continued to face fuck her. "Suck, bitch!" I commanded. She tried to suck as I kept bobbing her head on my erupting cock until I had expended my load.

Beth sat up and swallowed the mouthful of cum.

"Hell, you're not done yet! Lick that cock clean. Didn't your mother teach you bitches anything about giving a proper blowjob?"

Nearly in tears, Beth replied, "No. She hasn't told us anything about sex." She then leaned forward and licked my cock clean. When she sat up again, tears were trickling down her face.

I gently patted and stroked her head and said, "That's okay, Beth. If your mother won't teach you how to give a decent blowjob, I guess I'll have to. But for now get up on the bed on your knees. Put your head on the pillow. I want to see your sweet ass in the air."

"Already? Shouldn't you have to rest a little now? George always had to rest after cuming."

"That won't be necessary. Just do as you were told. You have such a cute ass, and I want to see it with you on your knees."

"Okay Gary."

Beth quickly got into the position I had told her to assume." She even seemed to smile as she turned to face away from me.

"Spread your knees, Beth."

A bit nervously, the teen asked. "Gary, are you going to put it in my butt now. I've never done that. You can have my ass, but please be careful. I heard some of the girls at school say it hurts like hell to take it in the ass."

I knelt between Beth's legs and gently caressed her butt's cheeks as she spoke. Ignoring her question, I complimented her grooming. Petting her bald pussy, I told her. "You did a good job shaving this. Did you have help?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.