Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 11: Compensation – Helping Her Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Compensation – Helping Her Friend - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Courtney didn’t know what to do. Her van wouldn’t do anything when she turned the key to start it. She opened the hood but didn’t have a clue what any of the stuff under there did.

Fortunately Ramiro, the Hispanic neighbor that she liked well enough to fuck every once in a while, saw her problem and walked over. He started checking and soon discovered that her battery connection was corroded. A bit of cleaning and the van cranked to life again. Courtney was so happy she asked, “Is there anything I can do for you as thanks?”

Ramiro nodded but said, “Senora Cortney, there is but I cannot ask you to do it.”

Intrigued and concerned, my warmhearted wife pressed the issue. “What is it Ramiro. You can tell me. I am your special friend.”

Very shyly the big man explained, “You know I was out of work for a while. I am working again but I cannot make enough money to repay the nice people who loaned me money to survive on.”

Courtney was still puzzled, “So what has that to do with me?”

Ramiro looked at her and explained, “They knew I was having sex with a beautiful white woman. I could not help but brag. I was careful so they would not know who. Most of them have never had such good fortune. They tell me all the time that if they could do that then my debt would be forgiven.”

Courtney was surprised and pleased. She hadn’t realized that there was more to fuckinAAg him than just the simple pleasure of being with a nice man. Ethnic difference hadn’t even occurred to her.

She asked, “How many men do you owe money to?”

“Five. Some more than others,” was the answer.

“How old are they?” she queried, getting even more intrigued.

“From twenty to sixty.”

“They all would like to fuck me, sight unseen?”

“Oh yes, Senora. I have described your beauty and skill in bed.”

That did it. No woman could resist living up to that kind of press. Being desired was Courtney’s hot button. The fact that they were strangers was a fantasy we had talked about in bed.

“Ramiro, call them up and I will spend the rest of the afternoon paying off your debt. Take me to them.”

My resourceful wife texted our oldest child and put him in charge after school. She texted me and said I’d be responsible for dinner as she had important business to take care of. She’d explain later.

They got in the van and drove to a cheap apartment complex near the snack manufacturing plant where Ramiro worked. They went to a fourth floor apartment where the other men had hurriedly assembled.

Tequila was being passed around and Courtney was given a Marguerita which she hurriedly downed, getting a little nervous but determined to not show it. Ramiro introduced her as the lovely Senora he had told them about.

Some Mexican music was started and Ramiro suggested she dance. The second Marguerita hit bottom and she started to loosen up so figured out how to do a strip tease to the unfamiliar melodies. As each piece of clothing, and there weren’t many, came off, the men cheered. She could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet. This was hot!

The men spoke little English so Ramiro translated that she would entertain them in the order of who was owed the most money first. The first two might get seconds if they could recover in time. A man with all white hair and beard was pushed forward and she took his mouth to her breast. The group hooted as he sucked on one and fondled the other...

She led this old man to the only bedroom and closed the door. Using signs he got the idea to get naked. His cock was soft so she fondled it and finally knelt down and sucked. He responded with a rather short and thin pecker but Courtney told him “buena polla” which Ramiro had taught her meant “good cock”. He smiled a toothless grin.

Now down to business. She lay on the grungy bed and spread her legs in the classic pose. This was just business so no kissing. Stick it in and get it done. He climbed in the bed and was guided into her pussy, already moist from the dancing. He huffed and puffed and she had to squeeze with her cunt muscles for him to get any traction. Finally, he pushed and stopped so she figured he’d unloaded, even though she couldn’t feel anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.