Run - Cover

Run

Copyright© 2015-2018 - Chase Shivers

Chapter 54: One Last Release

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54: One Last Release - Gene and Tamara have an erotic open marriage. Their children, 16yo Lauren, 15yo Finch, and 14yo Logan have all the normal curiosities and urges as other teenagers. Together, the five of them are forced to take flight when Gene is targeted for mysterious reasons during the outbreak of global violence. Run is a fast-paced action thriller packed with explicit sex. Note: The first 4 chapters are mostly setup for the action to follow. Please have patience until the running gets started!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“I don’t understand,” Gene said with frustration, “you mean that Victor suddenly knows where to find it?” The hum of the jet’s engines were light but droning. The interior held a cockpit and two sections, a general seating for a dozen people in the middle, a smaller room with a central table in the rear. Tamara and Gene were holding hands in two of the seats around the table, Finch and Lauren close to each other opposite.

Tamara’s mellow had built strong over the hours spent waking from the Cambridge, the hurried ride up to the surface in a submersible, the divers who attached them each to robes to be pulled onto the waiting chopper, and the rushed takeoff of the small jet from a remote island airport.

Cruising with no turbulence in the last two hours, the calm speed with which they hurtled towards their home city matched Tamara’s steely ease as she tried to explain once again, “Quick knew, roughly, how this might go. It wasn’t his only trick, it just seems that way now that we’re close to the end. He got to Victor, too, and ensured the knowledge he needed was hidden. Released at the right time should things progress down this path. There were other paths, Gene, I don’t know all of them. They either failed or events played out differently. Quick arranged many redundancies into this plan. We only know this one because, so far, we’ve survived.”

Gene muttered something under his breath but said no more.

The calm inside Tamara led her to think of Logan a moment. News that the boy was in Israel had been heartening. He was safe, though the details of his time alone had not been passed on. That added to her mellow, and it made Tamara want to tell Gene a simple truth.

“I’m in love with Marcus...”

“What? Who?”

“Hannigan. Marcus Hannigan...”

“O’Leary? Or ... whatever, the guy with you for weeks? The one Utah shot?”

“Yes...”

Gene was quiet and though it should have concerned her, resolve was strong and her strength of certainty barely faltered.

“I’m happy for you...”

She wasn’t sure how to read his tone, something unusual in all their years together.

Gene continued, “The truth is ... I fell in love with Holly ... So ... I understand how that happens...”

“I wondered,” Tamara mused, “the way she looks at you ... she really cares about you, Gene.”

“She does ... and ... Marcus ... he feels for you what you say you feel for him?”

“Yes. He is married, his wife is out there, somewhere, but ... he found in me what I saw in him, and ... we fell in love...”

They were quiet a moment.

Tamara broke the quiet. “Does it really change us, Gene? After all that we’ve been through ... does it change what we have?”

Gene shook his head and leaned from his seat, bringing his face close to hers, “No. I love you, Tamara. That never changed. If anything, I feel it stronger for all this...”

“I feel exactly the same way,” she replied, parting her lips, glancing only briefly at Lauren and Finch, and pushed all of her love into Gene’s mouth and body.


Logan dozed for a while. They’d left Israel abruptly, no more than an hour after he had shared Anna’s bed. He still smelled her sweet, bald pussy on his body, and if Logan had his way, he’d never smell like anything else ever again.

Anna was on the flight, as were Erol and the man people kept calling Jesus. The dark-skinned man had an odd cadence to his words and movements, a little jerky and exaggerated. He seemed nice enough, but Logan got an odd vibe from him.

The four of them were in the small cabin, resting in wide, comfortable cushioned seats. The pilot and copilot were the only other people aboard.

Logan drifted in and out, relaxing as best he could. It was decent sleep, when he got it, but what woke him and caught his interest was the sound of moaning nearby.

His eyes flickered open to see that Anna was bent over a seat, pants down to her ankles, and Jesus had his dark cock sliding in and out of her.

Logan glanced around and saw Erol watching, too, the young man’s mouth slightly open, but no shame on his face.

Logan turned back to see Anna looking at him, “Your turn?”

It took but an instant for him to stand and shuck his pants down. He heard Jesus laugh lightly as he pulled out of Anna and gave way, slumping into a seat while slowly stroking his glistening erect penis.

Logan was inside of her like an animal. He had to stand on his toes to get the position just right, but Anna’s cunt was wet and slippery and in no time he was humming to himself as they mated.

His eye turned to Erol a moment and the youth looked just about to burst from arousal. “Can he?” Logan asked Anna with a grin.

“I’d love that,” she panted. “Erol?”

Erol seemed to want permission from Logan for some reason, staring until Logan nodded and pulled back, his little dick wet and throbbing. Erol unzipped his pants then stood stroking himself a moment, staring in awe at the pink, wet flesh between Anna’s legs.

“Gonna fuck me or not?” Anna laughed.

“Oh, of course!” Erol replied, bending his knees and pushing the head of his cock inside Anna’s pussy.

Jesus was still stroking himself watching Anna get fucked, and Logan stood and did the same. The young man lasted only a moment inside the blonde’s pussy, Erol crying out as he filled her in sharp jerks of his hips. Anna purred as Erol’s semen blasted into her vagina.

Jesus jumped up and pushed his penis into Anna before much of Erol’s cum had slid out. The dark-skinned man bellowed, “Fuck damn shit! This pussy is legit!” Logan started to laugh but then realized it wasn’t a joke. Jesus was bucking hard and Logan realized the man had ejaculated his load rather quickly after sliding back into the short blonde.

When Jesus fell away, Logan was there. Bubbling cream tried to slide out of Anna’s pinkish-red opening, but Logan pushed the cum back inside her when he penetrated her again. Her pussy was sloppy and a little looser than before, but it was an amazing sensation, fucking Anna with her vagina full of cum from the men who had ejaculated in there moments earlier.

Logan pounded and heaved, he felt Anna’s pussy clench. He thought she was cumming. All Logan could hear was his own deep growl as he emptied himself deep in the beautiful blonde’s cunt. Anna’s pussy overflowed in a rush, cum coating Logan’s throbbing shaft, his soft pubic hairs, even his balls. The sperm from three sets of balls was inside Anna’s pussy and all over Logan’s groin. He squeezed out the last spurt and fell away and onto a chair.

Anna collapsed laughing. “Mighty fine work, you three!”

Logan grinned and buzzed and let this pleasure-filled moment be his only memory for as long as possible.


“They’re gonna fuck!” Lauren whispered in Finch’s ear.

Finch grinned, already erect, “I know ... I can’t wait to watch!”

He slowly stroked his cock through his pants as his mother’s pants were pulled off and she straddled their father. Lauren’s hand was between his legs suddenly, just as their mom’s first lovely moans started in earnest. “Oh, my god, Finch!” Lauren breathed to him.

Finch teased down Lauren’s bottoms and openly fingered his sister’s wet pussy while she jerked him. Her mouth was over his cock a moment later, their parents rutting faster. He swelled quickly but didn’t cum before Lauren turned away and settled her cunt down on his cock.


Gene watched the kids fucking a moment, almost cumming in Tamara’s cunt, when he had an idea. “How’s your ass feeling right now?”

Tamara purred. “Willing...”

Gene smiled and kissed her, then leaned his head around his wife’s body and said, “Your mother would love for someone to lick her somewhere special. To his delight, Lauren rose to her feet and immediately settled down on her knees between their legs. It was like his daughter knew exactly what was desired.


The first touch of Lauren’s tongue on her mother’s butthole sent shivers through her body. The woman tasted sweaty and a little sharp, the lovely, complex flavor giving way to raw flesh. Lauren lapped against her mom’s anus and began to swipe along the cleft just beyond, then down lower where she could taste the cream sliding over her parents labia and cock, teasing the union of the wonderful flesh right where they met.

Her mother moaned in delight and soon climaxed. How her dad held off, Lauren didn’t know. Lauren had just touched her own clit in a few quick circles while she probed her mom’s bowels with her tongue and the teen had trembled into an urgent orgasm.

Lauren knew what should happen next. Turning back to where Finch was rapidly jerking off, she said, “She’s ready, Finch!”


Tamara felt her sphincter stretching and she sucked in her breath. Her son’s hard cock opened her a little roughly but it was such an overwhelming sensation that Tamara climaxed before he’d done more than put the head in. Deeper he pushed, and moments later, her son and her husband were fucking her steadily and in unison.

She felt so stretched, so raw, so vulnerable. And she absolutely loved every second of it.

Her daughter braced herself against the wall and climbed over Gene, pushing her crotch right into his face, leaving her buttocks dangling just in front of Tamara’s probing tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.