Scarlett's Diary - First Kiss & So Much More - Cover

Scarlett's Diary - First Kiss & So Much More

by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Copyright© 2015 by Millie 90 lbs of Dynamite

Romantic Sex Story: What happens when a young girl in the bloom of her hormonal awakening meets a youthful looking man who specializes in deflowering susceptible girls? Travel into Millie's Vast Expanse and find out! Written by request for Scarlett.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Take one step forward, you have crossed over into Millie's Vast Expanse. Meet Scarlett, age fourteenish. Occupation: Student, education, incomplete. Hobbies, boys, music, boys, TV, boys, movies, and of course, boys. A girl filled with a deep seated longing, a need to be needed, she desires to love and be love. She is a flower waiting on a bee.

Meet Jackson, Occupation, none, lives off an inheritance. A man that is a lover of the young. A seemingly permeant fixture wherever the youthful congregate. A man of perpetual, youthful looks with a rather silvery tongue slickness. A possessor of unique ability, adapted to finding those of a certain internal heat, he sniffs out the unsatisfied females in the throws of their hormonal awaking. Throughout his life, a man who love's the youthful girls, smelling out the virginal, unrequited females as their needs burst forth ... and therefore a most cunning predator.

What happens when these two have a chance meeting ... in the Millie's Vast Expanse.

"I can smell your cunt." Miggs, Silence of the Lambs

For Scarlett

May 3rd – Dear Diary

My mom forced my sister into taking me to the concert and I know she wasn't happy about it. Big sisters never like having their kid sister along with them. When I got to the concert, I saw this really cool guy Jackson. Everyone calls him Jack, but his name is Jackson. How cool is that, his first name is like a last name? He is older, like maybe twenty-five, maybe even older, and already out of college. Anyway, I saw him and he was with my sister's friend Amber. I thought this Jackson was Amber's date, but he was her older brother. He was moved to town back to live here.

Long story short – the concert was awesome and I sat by Jackson, which is what I decided to call him. He talked to me all night, it was so neat. He would whisper in my ear, making fun of our sisters, or the songs. He is witty and handsome. He told me, I was mature, far more adult acting than his sister or her silly friends. Then he realized my sister was his sister's best friend and tried to back away from the comment. But I was quick to agree with him. After the concert we all went to Micky–D's for ice cream. I had a chocolate cone and Jackson had boysenberry. I have to try boysenberry now.

Sitting in the corner alone I watched my sister throwing herself at the quarterback of the football team. I thought how stupid of her and laughed at her, well not aloud but in my head. I figured I would have to just sit there and be bored. But, Jackson walked over he sat with me. Talking together we watched Sarah, my sister, and Amber, his sister, make fools of themselves with the boys from their school. He told me I was the most beautiful fourteen-year-old he had ever seen. Then he leaned down to me and kissed me on my cheek. Oh my, God, I may never wash my face again.

May 10th – Dear Diary

I went to a party at Sandra's house tonight, her older sister Judy threw the party and it was an adult party. There was alcohol and some dope there. We weren't invited to be there, but Sandra said if we didn't get stay she would tell their parents. Judy let us come because of that and I am so glad we got to go.

Jackson was there, I think Judy invited him. When I got there and saw him, my heart stopped. It just stopped beating in my chest. I thought I would pass out when he turned and saw me. He was dressed up and looked handsome. He is so tall, he has the most perfect skin, a light tan, short blonde hair and it is always so combed. He wore a dark blue pinstriped suit. I heard him explain he had been on a job interview that day and came to straight to the party after the potential employer took him to dinner. He wore this way cool looking tie. When he saw me he walked straight over to me, can you believe it? He comes up to me this big smile on his face. He looks down at me and I like can't even talk. My heart had started beating again only now it raced.

"Well, fancy seeing you here," I sort of nodded or something and just watched him. I tried to talk, but nothing came out of my mouth. I wore that bright blue spaghetti-strap tank top so must of my upper chest is exposed. Not that I have anything to see, but I was afraid he could see my heart beating through my skin, that is just how hard it pounded. "So, having a good time, Scarlett?" again I just bobbed my head and looked around in an awkward attempt to figure out something to say. Then I found my tongue.

"You look beautiful," I blurted out then added. "I mean, very handsome," then added, "and sexy." Oh my, God, how could I say that? He leaned against the wall and laughed.

"I wanted to tell you that, the beautiful and sex part that is, not handsome." He laughed and I sort of giggled. He ran his finger up and down my bare arm, oy my, God, I thought I would die. My flesh rose in all these goosepimples. "Hey, there's a room off over here it is away from this insane group of people. What do you say want to hide out there and just visit you and me?" I gave him this awkward little smile. The one where my dimple just shows and my mouth curls down not up, like most people. You can still tell it's a smile though and he could anyway, "So you go there and I'll be right in with a couple of drinks. Vodka okay for you, sexy?"

He returned with a small glass for me and bigger one for him. I sipped and listen to him talk about his sister and my sister, how they were flashing their massive breast around the guys for attention. He went silent for a minute and it felt uncomfortable, so I had to say something.

"Well, that is what guys like big boobies," I blurted out in a quick rush.

"Not all of us, some of us aren't interested in fat cow udder tits. Nor, are we all that interested in girls arching their backs to make them look even bigger. Some of us like girls that are suppler with a slimmer look." He stared down at my chest, "Give me, small budding breast on a picture perfect body. Me, I'm attracted to you." His eyes roamed over my whole body then he gazed into my eyes. Oh my, God, I couldn't breathe and my mouth sort of parted open. Then it happened he bent his face to me and our lips met.

Just our mouths we just touched lips together, it was the most romantic thing that ever happened to me. He pushed with every so gentle a manner, his mouth to my mine and I pressed back. I moved my head from side to side. I had practiced kissing my thumb and finger with my hand clenched in a fist. I had lived for this moment for over a year. I felt my body explode it just became alive with electricity. He put his hand on my face and ripples moved from where touched me.

Soon, far too soon, we broke apart, I looked down at my hands not knowing what to do. I had wanted this so much for even longer than a year. I wanted to kiss a boy since I first started liking them and now I had kissed a man. What do you after you break from a kiss?

"Look at me." He said in an authoritative voice, so I did. He asked, "Do you like me?" I nodded, "I like you too." I just sat there calm and relaxed while inside I jumped up and down like a silly girl. I was excited and happy. I felt it down there, you know in my private parts. This wetness I had never had that happen without touching there. Still, I didn't know what to do, so, out of desperation I spouted out a question.

"So, like do want to hug me or something?" He pulled me to him his hands roamed over my body and all that magic erupted inside me. There isn't another word for it, magic, my tummy tightened in a thrilling way, my body had a tingling all over it and that wetness grew. "How long before you have to go?"

"Almost time," I grew sad it would soon end. "We have to be home by eleven. My dad is real strict."

"That is just too damn soon I don't want this to end," oh my, God I could have died. He didn't want it to end either. He felt things in his private parts as well. I could tell because I could fee it, pressing against me through his pants. This massive wiener humped up in his suit pants, I couldn't believe I had done that to him. After all he wasn't a boy he was a man.

"Leave your house tonight after midnight and meet on the corner by my house. We will go somewhere and be alone. Sneak out and be with me." Just like that! He was so assertive, demanding. And I still couldn't talk!

After a long silence, "Sure," tumbled out of my mouth. He hugged me again and the rockets all exploded again. Then he kissed me and his tongue pushed on my lips parting them. Dancing his tongue in my mouth for a minute, he then pulled it back. It darted back inside my mouth and touched the tip of my tongue. Then back in his mouth. He kept repeating this action, instinctively my tongue followed. It was over all too soon and we broke apart and I left.

I'm going out now – it's midnight. I'll fill you in when I get back.

May 11th – Dear Diary

Oh my, God, I had the best time of life! I can't stress that enough! So, when I got ready, I decided I wanted to look special. I put on my purple cardigan the waterfall one with the button between my breasts. You're supposed to wear something under, a blouse or T-shirt or something, but I wore nothing, not even my training bar. I also put on those tight low-rider, hip-hugger jeans. The super low cut ones that daddy hates and won't let me wear. I had my purple thong on as well.

I just wanted to look good for him you know – sexy. I snuck down the stairs and made my way outside and down the block. He waited for me in his car. Oh my, God, his car – it is like so sexy it is the Corvette so powerful and sexy just like him. He got out and opened the door for me to get in like a gentleman. I cold have just died!

When he got in he started the car then leaned over to me and kissed me. I giggled then just asked the dumbest thing, "Do you like the way I'm dressed?" I felt stupid right after I said it. He nodded licking his lips.

"Oh, God, yes. You look so fucking hot in those pants." I was so happy it was marvelous, just amazing, like floating on a cloud. He kissed me again and my nipples stiffened. The feeling of his hand on the back of head pulling me to him. He was aggressive, so in control and I could tell he loved me and wanted me. For me, it's the greatest feeling ever – being loved, not by a stupid boy but by a man.

"I have a place we can go and be alone. It's private and we can get to know each other. What time to do have to be back?" I told him by six thirty as my dad was awake by seven every morning. "No, problem," he said we were away to our hideout. The car zipped through the streets veering around corners then we were on a shabby part of town. He parked in the drive of a rundown house.

"Whose house is this I asked him.

"I have a place we can go and be alone. It's private and we can get to know each other. What time to do have to be back?" I told him by six thirty as my dad was awake by seven every morning. "No, problem," he said we were away to our hideout. The car zipped through the streets veering around corners then we were in a shabby part of town. He parked in the drive of a rundown house.

"Whose house is this?" I asked him as we walked up to the door.

"It was my parents but it's mine now," he told me as he unlocked the place and we went inside the house.

"I thought you were Amber's brother?" He touched my face and I felt that rippling of electricity shooting through my body from his powerful fingertips. I had a hard time breathing running my hands over his muscled body all I could think of was how I wanted to touch his hot, hard flesh.

"No, we tell people that," lowering his head our lips met and talked while kissed and his hands held me to him. "We dated back when she was just kids. It didn't last she, well she doesn't like me that way now. Besides you see how big her top is, that's gross she is like a milk cow, not sexy like you." Kissing me deeper we just clung together kissing, our arms around each other. I was so excited and astonished. He patted my ass and squeezed it.

"Oh," I breathed the word into his mouth. "I didn't know that," my heart raced felt flush heat radiated out of me, you know, down there. He kissed my check again and then just held me there against him. I trembled in his arms. The he said it, those words that every girl wants to hear, no, needs to hear.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.