LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 62

Sex Story: Chapter 62 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke up at my usual time, and I wasn’t alone. Sumi was still hugging me with her lips touching my chest. I didn’t feel guilty because Jules had said to enjoy this woman, nor did I feel guilty because this little dynamo wanted what we did last night. I would be sad if I was wrong, but this woman wanted me for some strange reason.

I wanted to say something nice to her while I did my bathroom duties and got into the shower, but I couldn’t come up with the words of saying ‘thanks for the good fuck while my wife is somewhere else’. My eyes were closed while I washed my hair. A body pressed up against mine and hugged me. I raised my head to wash the soap from my face, and turned to hold the smaller woman to me. She turned her face up and I leaned down to kiss her. She hugged me tight to her, and said, “You made love to me. That is the first time anyone has ever made love to me. I want to shout to the world how wonderful it was to feel a man love me the way you did. The only thing I can say is ‘more please’.”

I washed Sumi’s hair and then her body. She was so perfectly formed, but also muscular. Her small breasts were capped with darker than usual nipples that begged to be sucked. I sucked them and she responded. I soon had Sumi leaning against the shower as I plundered her until I left her drooling with what I had given her. She didn’t seem to mind and sweetly kissed me. This was going to take some discussion with Jules and Katie, and not over Skype.

She left the suite for her staff room, and I finished shaving and dressed in my usual garb which had become a knit shirt with a sport coat. Sumi showed up at breakfast ready to go to the office. Brindle and Nicki both asked if I wanted them to drive me, but I said that I would do it. Sumi and I showed up at the office at twenty to eight. I made coffee and then went back to my office and asked my bodyguard, “Would you like tea instead of coffee? We have several kinds, so you can come and look to see which you would like.”

Sumi said, “I like coffee. I like very strong coffee that has a rich flavor. Most of the coffee yesterday was very good as your staff makes good coffee.”

I was working on reports from all the offices when Sumi asked if she could call the Hawaiian residence. I thought that she wanted to talk to Mitsi or June, and told her to call using her cell or our landline. Sumi walked out of the office to use her cell phone.

I told Debby around eleven-thirty to make a reservation for three at Johnny’s. I saw both Kelly and Georgia helping her figure out what and where Johnny’s was. The reservation was for twelve thirty, so we left the office at twelve fifteen. It was just Debby, Sumi, and me. The hostess was smiling as I led the two knockout ladies into the restaurant. She whispered to me, “You do have some nice looking women.”

I told the ladies, “All the food here is excellent. Please order what you’d like.”

It took me a minute to get to the item that was next on the list. I had no idea what it was, but I was sure that it would be good.

We had given our drink order, so I asked Debby, “Tell me how you came to be our receptionist, and now our secretary.”

Debbie suspiciously looked at Sumi, and then at me. “I was a slut earlier in my life. I mean a really, nasty, full-blown slut. I’d do anything, anytime, with anyone. I loved it at that time. I screwed half the population between here and San Diego, going back for seconds whenever it was good.”

The very attractive woman continued, “The problem was I wasn’t making any money, so I lost my apartment and was getting hungry. I didn’t like dope, so I wasn’t into that shit. I tried working the streets, but that was really slimy and most men only wanted a BJ.

One of the guys who received one of my special hummers said that I could make some heavy bread working for him making movies. I told him that I would do whatever he wanted if he could feed me, and get me a shower and shampoo. He took that literally, and I ended up fucking a string of guys on film every day and him every night.

He gave me money for clothes, I had food, and I was clean. I was constantly taking several showers daily after being fucked in all the holes. The one thing I did was to make sure that any cock that entered by body used a condom. I made it through hooking and perving in the movies disease free. I met Kelly when she was on the set talking to another girl who I think was Georgia. She told me to call her and that she would help if I wanted to get out of porn.

Little Sandy, the BJ queen and fluffer of the porn world, talked to me about leaving and said that she was tired of being someone’s little girl and fucking some giant cock that didn’t know how to fuck. That did it and I called Kelly. She made sure that I was paid everything I was owed and receiving all the residuals I was contracted for. I attended classes at the junior college to learn how to do more than fuck. I was a part timer at the old Mooney office from there, recently became the receptionist, and now am your secretary.”

Sumi asked, “Didn’t the way the men in that industry treat you make you feel bad?”

“Sure, but I knew that I was a good person inside and knew how to take care of myself. I could have continued and made a lot of money, but that’s not what I wanted to do. Sure, I miss the sex, but I’ll get a steady guy one of these days.”

Lunch was hard. I guess what I wanted to say was that Debby made me hard throughout lunch. I think Sumi was feeling pretty sexy over Debby, but we handled it. I told Debby, “I’m glad that you told me about how you ended up as my secretary, and I want you to know that I’ll never ask you to do more than being my secretary. You’ll meet my women and that will tell you.”

Sumi told Debby, “Brad is the most respectful man I’ve ever met. Trust him and you will be rewarded. Make sure you visit with his women. Hear me; women, as he has a wife and two other women.”

Debby said, “I can see how he could have a few. He’s a very dynamic guy. I think this job is going to be fun. I’m going to learn everything I can and I’ll compete with Sandy and Georgia for a position as Assistant one day.”

I was able to talk to the owner group of the failing country club. I had received information about the open land before I left for the meeting at their clubhouse. The property hadn’t been mortgaged, so it was free and clear to buy.

There were four men who I met with. It was within the first minute when I realized that the four were brothers. I learned that they inherited several properties, and had collectively wanted to get into the country club business. They said that it wasn’t working out so far, but they still felt like it could.

“Gentlemen, the first of two glaring shortcomings of your club is that it doesn’t have a swimming pool. That’s what makes a country club more of a family place. You need a kiddy pool and an Olympic-sized pool so that you can entice swimmers to come to practice at your location. That will draw others. The kiddy pool will encourage young mothers to bring their kids to enjoy some country club fun.”

“The next thing is that you need is some tennis courts. I would say at least six, and maybe twice that many. They would need to have night lights so that your members can finish a golf game, eat at the club, and then play some tennis to work off the meal.”

“I’m sure there are other areas that we could improve, but those two are the most obvious. I propose that you let my engineers, decorators, and knowledgeable people create a desirable place for families to come. I want my golf pros to come to play your courses and visit every part of your clubhouse.”

“Here’s the reason we will do this. We want to build a condominium complex adjoining your country club. The enhanced club would benefit by all the new condo owners who would be members to use the restaurant and facilities at membership rates. My company would pay for the improvements, but we would want some land price reductions at the same time. This idea is a good one and I can show you where it’s already working. What do you men think?”

The four brothers huddled for a few minutes, and then the leader of the group told me, “We like what you suggest and can see how this will help develop the club. You’re not asking for a part of the club, so we know that you’re sincere. What has to be done to get this started?”

“The Mooney’s partners are coming this weekend and we can schedule a meeting then or next week. I’ll call for an appointment when I know their travel plans. I’m going to have my pro come play your courses to see if they need to be modified. You want an easy course, a medium difficulty course, and one that is enough to make a Brit bitch. The pros will give us some additional information.”

They all agreed, so I was going back to the office with some good news for Ken and the other partners.

I called Ken at the home office and gave him a briefing on the meeting. I told him that we should be able to hammer out an agreement reasonably fast.

The next person to contact was the pro who I had been working with. I sent him a text instead of calling since he could be out on the course. He called right back to tell me it was his day off and that he was about to go out to play a round at another course. I explained the deal I was trying to make, and he thought it would be great to play all three courses between today and tomorrow, especially if I was going to stand for the green fees. He said that he knew where the club was, but hadn’t played there as the course designer usually created substandard designs.

I made sure that everything at the office was running smoothly before running over to the golf course near the house to pick up my clubs. I had just pulled into the parking area near the locker room doors at the country club I was interested in when the pro showed up.

We went to the pro-shop, which reminded me of a T-shirt store that was going out of business. They had some golf balls, a couple of drivers, a bunch of off the wall putters, and a nice looking wedge. The attendant finally got the idea that we wanted to pay up to play a round. The guy was surly and whipped out a sheet of paper with a list of club and course rules. They looked similar to the other courses in the area, so we didn’t have a problem. We wanted to use the locker room to leave our shoes and my sport coat. I had to pay a five dollar ‘basket fee’ as he called it.

The locker room reminded you of a junior high phys-ed locker room. There were no lockers, just baskets that you put your stuff in and locked it to the cheap metal shelves. This would have to be improved. I sent Sumi to the women’s locker room, and she came back to say that it was the same and ill-smelling to boot.

I gave Sumi my holster, gun, and sport coat, along with my car keys so that she could put it all in the trunk. We were told to take any cart and there was no waiting for the first tee on course number one.

The pro suggested that we play this one as fast as possible to see how it played. The eighteen holes were all short and not much better than a putt-putt miniature golf. This was supposed to be a par 72. The pro shot 61, and I actually shot a 68.

The pro made a bunch of notes before we went into the pro-shop again to pay fees for the second course. The attendant warned us that this course was considerably more difficult. We went through eighteen holes almost as fast as the first course. I focused on shooting straight on every shot, and the pro focused on how close he could put the ball to the holes with his short irons.

We were finished by five thirty, and the pro asked me, “Want to do this last eighteen tonight or do it in the morning?”

I wasn’t really tired, but I wasn’t that eager to play what could be a more difficult eighteen on the club’s third course after 36 holes. We asked the attendant if we could reserve a tee time in the morning for the difficult course and he said the times were all open, so to just show up. Out in the parking lot, the pro said, “Let’s do the eighteen tomorrow, and also use their practice facility to see how it stacks up. We’ll have lunch to evaluate their restaurant and check out the clubhouse.”

He was going to get into his car, when he asked, “Are you thinking of giving this place a makeover? It’s all brand new, but it looks like they tried to do all the extras from K-Mart. There’s plenty of room to remake the two courses we played today and that will cost you, but it wouldn’t be that hard. You just need a better course designer. The pro-shop needs to be about twice the size it is and get filled with quality hardware. Most of the brands will fill your shelves with clubs on consignment, but you have to buy the apparel. The shoe guys can be worked with to keep your sizes in balance. Just don’t buy any off the wall looking products.”

We agreed to meet at seven when the pro-shop opened.

I met the pro on Wednesday morning, and we changed shoes in the parking lot. No sense in renting a wire basket for five bucks each.

There was a young kid manning the pro-shop this morning, and he was courteous and asked if we might be interested in buying a membership to the country club. I told the young man that I was working with the owners right now and hoped to make some major improvements. He said, “Have them get an underground fuel tank for the carts if you’re able to. We’re buying gas at the local station and using gas cans to refuel the carts. That’s very time consuming.” That was another note to work on, though with environmental and earthquake considerations it would probably wind up being an above-ground tank instead.

This last course was difficult, but without any water hazards. Water in this area was very precious, but I was willing to bet we could witch out some deep water from all the property they had. The only major watering was on the courses, and I noted how the wooded areas hadn’t been cleared of brush, making them a fire hazard. Some golfers love to chase balls into the brush, but clearing land and keeping it clear was a way to try to keep fires down in this area.

The practice area, surprisingly, was very nice. They had a long driving range with netting to catch balls out to four hundred yards. There was a very nice chipping area for short irons, and a small putting green with sand traps surrounding it. It could be bigger, but it was more than good enough.

The pro and I received a course guide for this course. They should have those for all three, but I guess they thought of them as substandard. We looked over the first nine holes and only saw one narrow par three and a couple of par 5s that looked tough.

The pro told me to still concentrate on shooting straight in the fairways. He had constantly said to me, “Distance will come, but accuracy has to be what your stroke and focus is on. You’ve been easy to work with because you listen and repeat what I’ve taught you. You’re going to surprise your bosses by playing so well. We’ll work on putting more the next time you have lessons.”

We both ended the first nine holes one under par. I was only trying to drive straight, give my long irons a straight stroke, and to chip in the way I had been taught. Thank goodness that none of my putts were over five feet.

The second nine was really tough. The par fives were both switchbacks, and par fours were blind, all over humps. The course had markers for yards to the green. That helped, but it was all thinking how hard to hit this ball when you can’t see the green. The pro was used to this and used the course guide to plan his shots. The man ended being three under par, and I was only five over. I was pleased with that score.

The pro said, “That could be your middle level course. You could build a really killer course that would have people in the area bragging that they were only ten over. You need to redo the easy course, and add some difficulty to the second course to make it almost impossible to come close to par.

We went into the clubhouse and walked through the hallways, noting that the stairways were blocked off and the elevators were barricaded. They obviously didn’t use the upper two floors. It made you wonder if they were even finished.

The restaurant wasn’t that busy and served a very good lunch. I’d almost bet their dinner menu was as good. That would have to be promoted.

I asked the pro, “I’m going to need a pro to direct the facilities’ refurbishment and do the admin of the golf courses if we take this place over. Do you know of someone who could do it? It’s going to take a year or more to do everything we need to do, so the commission off a place like this wouldn’t be that good until we could add to the membership and get some word of mouth out as to the course conditions.”

The pro said, “I’d do it. I have a friend, another pro, who would be perfect for my job now. That place is like a retirement home most of the time. This one could be exciting and would be a challenge. Make your deal and pencil me in to be your man if it’s a good one. I know how to run golf courses, pro-shops, and facilities. I’d love to make this place a showcase.”

I told him of my plan to add about three hundred condos to the far side of the courses. The good news was that each of the condos would have a membership fee built into their maintenance amount. The three courses might not be enough if this was similar to our other operation. That put a smile on the pro’s face.

He said, “You’ll have a very busy clubhouse if you do that. I’d love to see how you do it.”

I told the attendant that they should make up a course guide for the middle level course so that golfers could plan their shots better before we left. It could be computer graphics and printed out on regular paper. The young guy said he would work on it.

I was in the office by ten and filled in on everything that had happened yesterday and this morning. Sumi told Georgia that it was very exhausting to ride a golf cart for what seemed like hours on end. Georgia smiled and said, “You do this, and I’ll go follow Brad around. I’d bet you’d get a dozen offers to trade.”

Sumi smiled and said, “Probably more. Brad does seem to be an attraction to women. He’s not drawn to them though, and is committed to his ladies. You know that his women will be here Thursday or Friday, along with the men from his home office.”

Kelly came to sit in one of my desk chairs, and said, “I’m moving my office to the new building in the morning. I’m so excited that I should be wearing Depends. This is the biggest move I’ve ever made, Brad. You’ve taken me from a receptionist, to secretary, to Assistant, and now you’re shoving me into an Office Manager position. Your confidence in me is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“Just be ready, Kelly. Your new Sales Manager is stealing some good salespeople from Matt, but they live up there. Fill yourself up with good people doing all the work for you. Train your Assistants to be intelligently in charge from the first day. Have them learn so that your own staff will teach them how to manage an office.”

I confided in Kelly, “You do know that I’m going to use you to supervise this office along with your own, don’t you? I’ll have to make up a position for an Assistant mini-Regional Manager. Get your office to run the way it should be, and I’ll use you to do some of my work. The condo group is about to explode, as you well know. I think we have another golf club condo situation, but there’s more to be done before that one can be worked.”

Kelly grinned and said, “I knew you wouldn’t just stick me out there to rust in Val Verde. I’m going to be as busy as you, but on a smaller scale.”

I told Kelly, “The average home sale out there is less than closer in, but it isn’t as heavily developed yet. You’re opening with three developments of almost a thousand homes. You’ll have our standard models and our upgraded development, and then the exclusive gated community. We might be asking too much for the high end properties, but I think we’ll be right where we should be. I can’t wait to see the sales numbers up there.”

I heard Kelly on the phone with Dino, Wombie, and then Conestoga. Kelly was going to bring a crazy daughter of a crazy woman to her office. She should have more than enough spirit to keep the office smiling since she would have a couple of Foxworth women in Finance and Accounting.

I was bushed by the time I made it home. I think Sumi was surprised that I told her to drive. She wasn’t nervous and drove straight home without any indecision. I opened the garage door for her, and then had her install the app for the garage into her phone after we had stopped.

My body was stiff and sore, and I needed some relaxation. I changed into some swim trunks and a T-shirt before going out to the Jacuzzi, taking the cover off and climbing into the swirling water. I let the tub pound me for about twenty minutes, then got out, covered the tub, and shut the blower off. I thought about doing some laps or forms, but decided that I had enough for today.

I sampled some snacks and took a drink into the office to call Hawaii after changing into shorts and another T-shirt.

Katie answered, and said, “I know who this is, but you should call back in an hour or so, Brad. I think our mistress is about to make the deal of a lifetime. I’ll give you all our plans if she’s still involved. Now go away so that your woman can make you a fortune.

This had to be on the eastern markets, but which one and on what. I ate with the staff in the kitchen and practiced my pool shots for a couple of hours. It was time to try to call again, so I did. Katie answered again, and said, “We’re just about done. We have some loose ends to sell off and do the conversions to gold, but the big bucks are in the bag. We didn’t know how close we were working, but only because we had Hideki’s money in the deal. She had to settle for a little less than she wanted, but she was dancing around the desk, so we must have done well. How about I have her call you in a few minutes? I know that she wants to brag.”

I leaned back in the office desk chair and promptly fell asleep. The desk phone and my cell phone were ringing at the same time. Jules asked who I was so busy with that I didn’t hear the phone when I answered hello. I told her that I was worn out and asleep in the desk chair.

Jules told me, “I’m not sure how this deal developed, but I twisted it around so that we made some money. I had some inside information – legally obtained, though – that said they didn’t have the cash or credit to buy up what they were saying they owned. We bought everything available right out from under them, and then began dealing the limited stocks to the market in small chunks to maximize the price. It worked until we were able to sell off enough to profit by right at eight hundred million. Hideki made about two hundred million, and my accounts made about the same. This is one of my biggest hits.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.