LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 53

Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Life is good and it looks even better when you wake between Jules and Katie, with Willy's head lying on my stomach. I know that she started out next to Jules, but always ends up sleeping on me. The clock said that it was only six fifteen on a lazy Saturday morning.

It was too late; I was awake and would begin to feel guilty if I didn't get up and go down to the gym or go running on the streets. I dressed in clothes that could go either way, and went down to the gym room. No one was there, so I began stretching before running. I had just finished stretching when Sheila walked into the gym room and smiled a good morning. I began on the treadmill while she stretched. Vicki came in while Shelia was loosening up, and began stretching too.

This was fun because it's the way to have fun exercising. Sheila asked me if I knew that Rebecca and she ran together every morning when all three of us were running and had our breathing under control. She said that they had a course they ran that wasn't quite three miles that they finished in a little over twenty-five minutes. She also said that they usually went to the gym to lift three times a week unless they needed to get rid of some energy and went more often.

I stopped, mopped the sweat off my face when I finished the twenty minutes I wanted to run, and began my lifting. Both girls joined me lifting, but used less than half the weight I did. I had lightened up the weights I lifted, and did more reps. Vicki said, "Dai changed our routines to use lighter weights and more reps. I see you do that as well. Did you learn from him or come up with it yourself?"

"Yori, and then Donte, saw how I did more reps and felt I was getting as much or more from my workout. I do use the max weights once every other week, and I can still press my old max weight, so I'm maintaining my strength."

Sheila said that she would begin that routine and show Rebecca.

We went up to the kitchen to get some coffee and to see if anyone had begun making the Saturday pancake treat. I had found a recipe for Hawaiian pancakes that were made with pineapple and shredded coconut in the batter. The syrup was made of pineapple and honey. Our two cooks liked the treat and made them for the family on Saturdays.

We decided to get our showers and begin our day. I had no idea what all was in store for me. Sheila said that Taz and Rose had kept her up until the wee hours. Sheila and I went upstairs and were splitting up to go to our suites when the two downstairs ladies came from one of the rooms carrying their clothes. Now that's being caught red-handed. They both paused for a second, but realized the jig was up so they just smiled and said good morning as they went down the stairs. The naked view from the back was surprisingly delicious.

Sheila said, "No wonder my sister and I are such horn dogs. She's constantly having me come visit since she found Taz. She says that I can take care of my itch and be some variety for Taz. I think that I take care of some of Rose's preferences for some female fun at the same time. I do have a sexy sister."

That's too much information. I smiled, shook my head, and went into my suite. The three lovelies were still snuggled up and asleep. I gave them a shake and told them that it was getting to be time to wake up. Our guests would be up waiting to have breakfast.

Something registered with Jules, and she sat up. "You and the guys have an eight o'clock tee time. You better get them up and get going. You're only playing the back nine where you played yesterday. They all have to leave to go home around noon. I have the room phone numbers and will call them.

I said, "Call the room on our side down the hall. Both couples may be in there." Jules smiled and I heard her tell someone that the men had a tee time at eight. She hung up and said, "My, oh my, our guests do play, don't they."

I rushed through a shower and shave and was dressed in golf clothes in a less than ten minutes. I went into the kitchen downstairs for a cup of coffee and found a platter with some of the fancy pancakes rolled up with cream cheese and more pineapple and shredded coconut inside.

Vicki came in, and said, "It's a good thing that Jules called me because I was going back to bed."

Forest and Dan showed up a little groggy, but brightened up with some coffee and one of the pastries. We left and made it to the golf course by seven-thirty. We put our shoes on and checked a cart out. The starter gave us our cards from yesterday and told us to wait for the threesome that was on the ninth hole to clear the tenth fairway to begin our play.

We rode to the tee area and watched them tee off. They appeared to be playing quickly, so we got ready to tee off when they had made their second shots. We flipped for odd man out to be first, and then the final two flipped. I was first and took a few practice swings. I was remembering the instructions that I had so long ago and tried to recall all the advice that I had been given by the pro.

Just before the last of the threesome in front of us shot his second shot, Dan said, "To continue where we stopped yesterday. All I'm asking is for you to give me a call and maybe talk over some of these changes. I agree with everything you've done since you've been out here, but I don't want you to become too loose."

I teed a ball up and as I focused on the swing and said, "Gotcha, Dan. I'll let you come out and do some of this shit I'm doing. I could use the help and the Assistants would learn a lot from a partner."

I made a great swing with that, and hit the drive perfectly straight almost three hundred yards.

Forest was chuckling, "See what you get when you try to corral the boy wonder. Just let him go, and have him report that you made your next million, or would that be billion."

The back nine was easy today. We were constantly waiting for the threesome ahead of us to move up a stroke. We finished about nine forty-five and would have been finished at least a half hour earlier because we were using carts, but we were following a threesome that must have had a hundred strokes on the back nine.

I know that the attendants on the desk watch to see how groups play and grade them for time as well as adherence to club rules of dress and conduct. The men I played with so far were courteous and gentlemen on the course. They were never loud unless it was laughing. We conservatively drove our cart and didn't dawdle at the tees. We had to be getting good grades. I left my clubs to be cleaned and stored.

We went back to the house where the guys were told to put traveling clothes on as their plane was going to go to Reno, Salt Lake City, and then home to Indy. We had a nice lunch before they left. Dan said, "I still feel like you might be too much of a loose cannon, but you're not making any mistakes and you're handling all kinds of bullshit while you're doing it. Just call me more often. Make an effort to find me if I'm not available and leave messages on my cell phone and office voicemail. At least tell me what you're going to do."

"Like I said, Dan, feel free to come work my Assistants while I go check on my Hawaiian enterprises. I have a feeling that Hideki and Yuu have plans for us there."

That was probably not the best thing to say. I could see the cloud come over Dan's face. I winked at Forest so he would know that I was pulling Dan's chain. What bothered me was that Dan was right, but he was wrong, while I was wrong, but I was right. As a partner, he should have at least been asked to sign off on major commitments of funds and resources, management changes, creation of new executive levels, and so forth, but in order to do that he needed to be on the spot and participating in the work and decision-making that was making him huge amounts of money. Otherwise, he risked derailing a powerful money-making locomotive by making us wait for him to understand and bless what we were doing. It was also pretty chicken-shit of him to carp about the compensation earned by the people in the field as long as he was making 20% or better on his long-ago capital contribution while he sat on his ass in Indianapolis. I'm not religious, but the Bible proverb "Muzzle not the ox that treadeth out the corn" has a lot of truth to it. The local and regional managers were treading out more corn than the partners could eat.

Brindle took the folks to the airport. I had a feeling that we were going to be playing some afternoon pool.

Katie asked, "Feel up to some cash games? We are some winners and can probably make a few bucks. Jules feels a little squeamish today and wants to stay home, so it's you and me, big boy. Let's clean these guys out."

We timed our arrival right because the tables weren't busy yet. Katie and I did some 9-ball, and then some 10-ball practice games. Both of our strokes were looking pretty good when a man I didn't know wanted a match for fifty. He approached me by asking, "How about best to eleven on 9-ball, Texas rules, and alternating break."

The guy said he played out of Samson's in South LA. I knew that hall housed half the pros in the LA area. I probably shouldn't have done the fifty and only gone for twenty. Oh well, I thought I might as well get my feet in the fire.

This man wasn't any good. I thought he was hustling me or just having some nerves at first, but he kept missing easy shots and I won the match eleven to two.

The guy wasn't upset, and said, "Want to see if I can get my money back? How about we do it again for five bills? I think I can beat you now that I've watched you play."

"Five is strong for me, but I'll give you a chance to come out winners. I'll go for a C-note. I won the lag and broke and ran the first game, and ran out the second when he missed. I broke and ran games three, five, seven, and nine and finished the games between. I was up nine games when he broke and did what he should have been doing. He ran the table. It was a good table to do that, but he hadn't done it yet. It was then my break and I ran the table, so I only needed one more game to win. He sank the nine on the break and then I didn't sink a ball on the next break. He ran out the table. He broke and ran the balls but was over-confident on the nine and missed it. The man was becoming formidable, but he left me a makeable shot. I was lining up for the shot when some bleached blonde bimbo walked up and stood at the pocket I was going to shoot for. Her skirt couldn't have been but an inch from the promised land, and I swear I saw a curly hair sticking below the hem.

I backed off the table and asked the young lady to move. She sneered at me and said, "Do I have to move, Sammy? Am I so sexy that I make him lose his concentration?"

"Hang on a second. I need to get some competition." Katie was between matches counting her money. I told her to come and be sure to distract my opponent as he had sent a skank to distract me.

Katie saw the girl, and said, "Oh yeah, I know that guy. I've beat him before and he won't play me because I'm not distracted by his bitch. Let me wave my big'uns at you before you make this shot, and it's a sure thing."

Katie is no shrinking violet. She went over and gave the girl a hip check and said, "Move over not so cute cutie, and let me show you how to distract a guy. You lean over like this to let him see my humongous tits down my shift, and then wave them back and forth so the big nipples rub against the shift. Now I stand up and heft them a couple of times at the guy and watch him sweat. That's the way to get his attention. Now move aside and let him finish this match.

Katie almost pushed her to the side while the crowd was still laughing. I had looked at the shot knowing it was mine because it was the long bad angle shot with the ball on the rail that I practiced often. I ran the nine to the pocket. I smiled at the guy and he was still adjusting his pants after Katie's demonstration. I told the girl that I usually don't give a shit about pussy trying to distract me, but the pussy hair did the trick. She looked down to see if there was really one showing. Katie reached down and yanked it out and gave it to her. There was an 'ouch', but that was all.

Katie and I went to the bar and had a drink. Vicki came to us and said, "I thought I was going to have to interfere, but you two know how to control that kind of bull."

Mattie made a comment that Sammy had been coming in and doing his hustle for over a week, but he couldn't get any takers after his first match with the babe showing it all.

Katie had one more match while I watched. I was offered a couple of matches, but I wasn't in the mood for more people trying to hustle me. I need to lose a few games to get some more competition and challenges. It wasn't that I was that good, but it was because so many of the players get nervous going up against someone they think is better than they are. I am better than they are if they think that, and their fears are proven out. You'll usually not beat someone if you're afraid of them unless you regain your focus.

California, or at least LA, is different from Florida or Indianapolis because you could get five and ten dollar games all night long there, but LA is all high dollars. Most of the challenges are for a big bill, but I can usually talk them down to twenty. The problem is that the challenger gets all huffy if he loses even a twenty. There wouldn't be any hard feelings if we were doing it for a friendly five, and we'd just go at it again with more enthusiasm to beat each other. These people make out like they all have to be the 'Hustler' and win big every time. One thing about pool is that you're not always on top of your game, and another player can take advantage of your mistakes to clean your clock. I sort of missed the friendly wagers over these cutthroat bets for fast money. We almost always played for best of eleven in Florida, but the hot shots here want to go best of seven for heavy bread. No one here wanted to do a good 15/1 match to a hundred. They wanted something quick. I love to do a 15/1 match with someone and will go for a bigger buck because it truly takes some good skills. No one here wants to play a game of one pocket because it takes too long. It isn't that long to me, because you're trying so hard that the time races by.

I missed playing some killer snooker matches. A Saturday afternoon, with a race to two hundred points, playing snooker was always worth a twenty to me.

Everything here was for fast, immediate gratification, and get angry if you lose. Katie came from the Midwest where they played hard, but didn't want to bet the farm on a best of seven games match. I'd always thought it would be cool to go to the UK where snooker was king and play some matches with some of those 'blokes'. They would nurse a pint of Guinness for an entire match. One of the bars in Tampa had four snooker tables and no pool tables. Saturday afternoons there could get to be a drunken mess. I had to have someone come get me and my car more than once. I put my twenty in to enter the big tournament there one St. Paddy's day, and was working my way through the lesser players, but alas, my ability to drink a gallon of that great beer and stay sober didn't happen. I lost my twenty and fell asleep in the corner. A lass who I knew took me home and put me to bed (in her bed). I ended up having to buy her breakfast, lunch, and a great dinner at Franky's. She became a steady who was always up for some fun. What I'm trying to say is pool and billiards is fun and should be played as a game, not the challenge of the century. Katie came from the fun part of the Midwest where pool was fun. Sure, all of us love to win, but there's more to playing than winning.

Katie's family was fun because they really competed with each other. There was a ranking among them, and they let me compete within their family ranking. Now that's pool for fun.

We were riding home with Vicki driving. Jules had decided to come to the pool hall and was in the front, half-turned to Katie and me in the back. Jules said, "Can you get your brothers and sister to come out with their kids to visit now that it's almost getting to be summer? I loved how much fun we had with the kids. I know they'll be older, but I want our kids to be friends with your siblings' children. Maybe we need a couple of groups of kids so that there are more of them to have a good time."

Katie said, "Maybe we need to adopt a pile of kids to be playmates with the ones we'll have. It's either that or we find some more women we like, and have stud boy here knock them all up for more babies. I know that sounds nuts, but it's beginning to sound reasonable considering our lifestyle."

I said, "There are three of you, which is two more than I had previously hoped to find, Ladies. Sure, I love the idea of being a dad and am looking forward to having three of my own to brag about, teach how to play pool, and to be a part of the great American dream. But, and it's a big but, I can't do this with lots of women. I can be your husband and lover, but not to a string of women who may or may not be compatible with us. You can't put a note on Craig's List to find potential wives for a guy who can afford them, especially when the reason I can afford them is my current women. Let's start with the three that are on the way, and we'll have another two or three if you want more. There's a whole lot about raising a bunch of kids that you don't know about, but are going to learn. Having a kid is more than giving birth. It's committing the next twenty years to raising and educating that child to be more than a blob in life. That's one thing I don't think will happen. You three are not the type to have blobs."

That got me some hugs and kisses at home.

Jules said, "I guess I just want what Nobuko has. She has houses that each has children sired by Hideki who love and unconditionally respect Hideki and her. I know that she makes love to and with them when she's there, because I've been there with her. Hideki enjoys and shows his affection to those women as often as he can. They don't get to travel with him often, but they could show up in Hawaii at any time when the house is complete."

"Yuu is more reticent and doesn't have many homes with many wives. He prefers to keep all his women together and to travel with one or two, and sometimes all of them when he can. You are going to be surprised the first time he shows up at our door with all his children. Many are older than me, and some are under ten years of age. Grandmother Nobuko has a great deal of enjoyment with her grandchildren. She'll spoil the great grandchildren we provide them."

We had a nice evening and were relaxed about having a quiet Sunday in preparation for a busy week ahead.

Jules was getting nervous over something Sunday afternoon, and went to the office to search for something. Katie was going to go to the pool hall, but went in the office to help Jules and was soon working as diligently with Jules to come up with an answer for something.

I used the time to practice some of the shots I could have made better recently. I helped smooth my stroke out that I noticed wasn't as precise as it should be. I heard Jules holler, "There it is, I knew it. See if you can figure how much ready cash we have. We have to do this."

Hearing someone wanting to know how much cash you can muster is scary if you don't know what the women are doing and you really don't understand the big deals with trading in commodities and international stock markets. Willy came out to get a couple of soft drinks for the girls, and went back to wait and find out how to help them.

Charles was behind the bar and I went to the bar to enjoy a drink and some food when Tina brought out a small plate of snacks. I heard Jules whoop a couple of times and then calm down. I really wanted to go see what they were up to, but I knew that I wouldn't understand anyway.

Willy came out of the office and went to the kitchen. I had turned the TV on to watch the afternoon baseball game, although I would have rather watched the Rays. Willy came back through the saloon with a tray and a plate of something that looked like some kind of salad with cheese and pieces of meat.

I said to Charles, "Whatever that was looked good. I'm going back there to see what they might have."

The four housekeepers, Brindle, Vicki, and Stephen were sitting around the kitchen counter. They were all scarfing down some kind of salad that was in a huge bowl. There was Romaine, spring greens, red leaf lettuce, baby spinach, several types of cheese, bacon, small pieces of chicken and turkey, pieces of celery, pieces of cherry tomatoes, chopped up hard-boiled eggs, and shredded carrots. I used the big forks and mixed the big bowl up again before I put a bunch of the treat on a plate. Tina came over with a bowl of crumbled blue cheese and a shaker full of parmesan. I was having trouble making my mind up as to what kind of dressing I wanted. Stephen said, "Use the Caesar on this. I know this is not a Caesar salad, but they really go good together. Or try a non-creamy Italian dressing with just a hint of balsamic vinegar. Too much of the balsamic vinegar overwhelms all the other flavors."

I got up and went to the bar where Charles was. I told him, "You saw the salad so you know what it is. What kind of dressing do you want?"

He smiled and said, 'Ranch'.

I brought him the salad I made with a small bowl of ranch dressing so that he could use as much as he liked. I went back and made another salad for myself with Caesar dressing. Something had been added to the fixings as there was a plate of various types of seafood with a couple of anchovies, so I sliced them up and mixed them into my salad. I took a couple of pieces of sushi and went back to the bar. My salad plate was heaping, but it was mostly lettuce and miscellaneous foods so I knew that I wouldn't be overeating. Charles and I ate our salads and watched the rest of the ballgame.

It was getting close to ten, so I ventured to go into the office to see what kind of mood the girls were in. Jules' and Katie's eyes were fixed on the computer monitors. They kept pointing at various figures that meant nothing to me. Jules kept saying, "They know we sucked a lot of profit and wind out of their attempt to take over that group, and they're trying to rebuild to make another run while the rest of the markets are closed. Something like this can't happen on a normal trading day. I don't know who's playing with the market, but they will feed us another big hit if we do it right, and have to buy it back to stay in business. We'll continue to do everything under our pseudo-trading name so that they can't track us down. We're registered with the Chinese, so they may think we're from there."

I gave each a kiss on the cheek and said, "Well, Girls, I'm going to bed. You seem prepared to be going after this for a while. I have to leave at the regular time in the morning because I'm going to Texas tomorrow." They each patted my hand in recognition, but their eyes didn't leave the monitors.

I went through the kitchen and reminded Cindy and Kindle that I would be traveling for two days beginning tomorrow morning. They said that my bag and garment bag would be ready. I needed my iPad to make notes because I was having flashes of things to do tomorrow. I made sure my iPad and laptop were charged. I plugged my phone in so I could begin my day with it fully charged.

I had brushed my teeth and slid into bed when Willy came to bed, and said, "The girls wanted me to put you to sleep. Will you make love to me before you go to sleep?"

How does a guy pass up an offer like that? I wrapped her up and we both shed our clothes while we kissed. I took my time and kissed every square inch of this beauty's body. She had orgasmed several time before I even sucked a nipple. The little woman went ballistic when I dove into her center. She was crying, hollering, and yelling her satisfaction. I finally slid into her a little at a time to make sure she was sufficiently lubricated to take me. She was all liquid at her center, and easily accepted me. We met each other's thrusts for a long time before I felt the little woman go limp. Willy had passed out. I was but a stroke or two from coming, but it isn't much fun to come in a woman who's passed out. That's what you get if you hold back too long.

I snuggled Willy to me with us still partially connected. She shoved her hips to me, taking the rest of me into her, but she was still out of it. I smiled at how intense that was and went to sleep.

Someone was riding my center and slamming into my hips. I was very, very close and pulled the face to me. It was Willy who was having a continuous orgasm, and kept saying, "Come in me, come in me, come in me."

No problem doing that. My insides boiled and it seemed everything inside me shot out of my dick into Willy. That was a big one; correction, that was a huge one. Willy fell forward on me and passed out from her sexual release again. I followed her into dreamland.

I woke at six and went downstairs to use the gym. I did stop in to see how the girls were doing with their trade. They were both still wide awake with a pile of trading slips around them. Jules looked up at me and said, "We got 'em again twice. They keep trying to do a takeover, and we keep taking their money and gaining a bigger piece of the whole thing. We know who it is now, and know that they have to be getting close to calling it quits. I don't want the Saudis to get a big chunk of Sony because it's important for Sony to be more US oriented. They acted like they were going to go after Samsung, but most people wouldn't even consider selling their stock as it has been such a winner. Sony has just about taken over the Tokyo market meanwhile. The Chinese have finally recognized what the Saudis are doing, and even assisted us in obtaining almost a controlling interest in Sony. We'll trade it all back to them tomorrow, but not now."

I had spent enough time learning about their adventures that I thought I would just skip working out. I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I had some eggs, a small piece of ham, a variety of fruits, juice, and milk. Vicki came into the kitchen for breakfast, and asked, "Will we go to the airport right away or stay in the office a while?"

"We'll leave the office around eight after greeting everyone. Kelly and Georgia are going with us. Let me call them so that we can pick them up on the way in. It isn't that much out of our way. Have Brindle drive us because we don't want to leave a car at the airport. She should be ready to go because she knows that I'm traveling."

Brindle did come in, and said, "I almost thought that Vicki could drive since she was going with you, but I then realized you would be leaving the car at the airport. Sorry about that. The girls can have Michi drive them if they decide to go somewhere early."

I called Kelly and advised her that we would be by to pick her up so that she didn't have to worry about her car. I called Georgia and said the same. She said that she was going to leave her car at Kelly's so she would see us there.

We drove to Kelly's place and then to the office. We were there by seven forty-five which gave me the opportunity to give some last minute instructions. I called the pilot to make sure he expected us by eight-thirty. The four of us left with Brindle driving. I was in the back between Kelly and Georgia feeling almost like they were Jules and Katie. Vicki was in the front passenger seat.

We were dropped at the General Aviation operations building and went through to go out to the tarmac where our plane was waiting. Something had been added. There was a walkthrough metal detector and baggage inspection. Vicki, Kelly, and I had to show our permits and wait while the man went through our baggage slowly enough to memorize each of our bags. I asked why we had to be inspected to fly our own aircraft and the man almost sneered at us and said, "Because Homeland Security wants us to. Do you have a problem with that?"

I wish I had more time because I did have a problem with that. The man had to call each of our IDs into the state to make sure we were legal. I finally said, "We need to be in San Antonio and you have already held us up for an hour. Tell me if there's a problem, otherwise I want to see a supervisor." I turned to Kelly and Georgia and told Kelly, "Call the Homeland Security office here in LA and ask about this. Georgia, call the State Department of Law Enforcement in Sacramento and ask them why a private aircraft owner is being held up from boarding his aircraft."

I turned back to the man and said, "Show me your identification so that I can write it down. Something isn't right here, and I'm not late enough that I'm willing to be later in order to find out what's going on."

Now the man was becoming red in the face with anger. I told him, "There's no sense in being angry now. You've intentionally delayed us for no reason. I want to see your Supervisor or I will have you arrested."

"You and what Army, Buster? I don't give a shit who you are. I don't let you past this point if I don't like your looks. I'll just call some of our people to come get you. That'll put a cramp in your day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.