LA Fun
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

The world was foggy this morning. At least my head was foggy. The previous day had been so full of everything that I didn't think I could handle another day like that. Knowing that I needed to wake up, I moved from the bed, slipping from under the clutching Willy and over the top of Katie, who reached up and pulled my head down for a kiss. I put my workout clothes on and went to the basement to use the gym.

I had finished stretching, just started the treadmill, and turned the TV on when Donte, Michi, and Dai came into the gym room. They stretched out and then slowly began and worked up to about the same speed as I was going. Donte asked me, "What kind of surprises do you have for us today?" as our breathing settled.

"None, I hope. This was supposed to be a honeymoon and not some kind of test. That damn hotel got us off to a bad start, so I'm going to encourage Jules to take some of her anger out on them. I can't imagine how they became the most popular hotel in Honolulu."

Dai jokingly said, "They probably even have bedbugs."

That caused even the dry-humored Michi to laugh.

There was a blurb on the Hawaii news channel that talked about a major breakthrough of the ongoing human trafficking investigations. Five people from Afghanistan had been discovered hiding on the island. They discovered that three men who had been convinced to travel with them had been murdered at sea by the traffickers because they became hard to deal with. A vessel that was offshore was captured by the Coast Guard as it was approaching the island to drop off more of the almost slave labor being brought in.

The four of us tried to come up with what a human might be worth to go to all that trouble to get them and transport them here. We just couldn't put together how that would be better than hiring and paying for someone to work with and for you.

Dai said, "It is very admirable to be a domestic in a home of a person revered by others in Japan. Men and women train to become cooks, maids, butlers, or closet men (Men who assist the head of the household to dress, and who takes care of his apparel – what used to be called a valet, before the kid who parks your car got the title.) They are only required to work six days a week, so they often have their own home and family."

I thought of the people in our house in LA and realized that they didn't have much time of their own as they began early in the morning and often worked late at night. I hope they were paid enough for their efforts and that they enjoyed what they did.

We all switched to free weights and began doing our personal regimes. Dai was fascinated by my multiple repetitions of lighter weights instead of the heavier weights. I explained to him that one of my instructors advised me that I could build my stamina and still increase my strength if I were to do multiple repetitions with lighter weights.

Donte was already following my lead with this, and we smiled at each other as Dai went to half the weight he was using and began doing repetitions until he couldn't do them any longer. He was smiling as he sat up from the bench. "You might have something there, Brad. I feel good and could have pulled something toward the end, but I didn't as I was giving each rep a smooth ascent without hurting myself."

Dai said, "I will have Hideki follow your suggestion when he comes to the gym. The man is very regular with his exercise schedule, and attempts to do some daily. Nobuko is also very active and uses the treadmills and Nautilus positions. It's no wonder that she remains so beautiful." You could see the admiration Dai had for his boss and wife.

I ran upstairs, but couldn't get the girls to respond. Not a problem, so I stripped, showered, shaved, and then used my 'No No' to clean myself of any hair that was trying to grow on my center. The hair on my legs seemed to become denser as I aged. I was looking pretty clean where I wanted to be clean by using the device often enough.

I was more forceful with the girls about getting up now. They moaned and groaned, but finally began sitting up, giving me ideas of some morning playtime instead of getting the day started. Jules told me, "Go away, we'll get up and get going. Look at the time; it isn't even seven o'clock yet. You are so uncool with your sleeping habits."

I went downstairs to see if Kumi might be making something special this morning. She was preparing something, but Wanda stuffed something into my mouth and told me, go away and leave them alone. "We're making a special breakfast for all who are here." Kumi came to me and gave me a very warm hug and pulled my head to her so we gently kissed on the lips. The very wanton cook rubbed herself against me this time before letting go and smiling at me. I think I heard Wanda say 'slant-eyed slut' as I walked out of the kitchen area.

Auli was at the bar and had Bloody Marys ready to be poured. He poured me a cup of coffee and also poured me one of his concoctions. I went to where my cell phone was plugged in and called the Hollywood office. Georgia was excited that I called and said Kelly was bouncing off the wall today. Kelly said, "Seventy-six, just like the 'Music Man'!" and she began singing, "Seventy-six trombones led the big parade," when she picked up. "We had seventy-six sales this weekend, Brad. We only have thirty-six salespeople total. That means that every one of them had at least one sale and most had two. Some had three or four for this to happen. We could make two hundred this week. You should be here instead of blessing us from almost three thousand miles away. I'm so excited."

"That's awesome, Kelly! There's going to be a man from the same security group that Donte and Yori came from to watch the office while I'm gone. Show him where the restrooms and the break rooms are, and include him with your Subway orders." I exclaimed after a pause, "Holy shit, Kelly, seventy-six sales! That's so unbelievable. Think of something we can do to show our appreciation and how great we think all our salespeople are. Follow the sales, Kelly. Make sure they all get to Finance and to Decorating. You'll need to have a special spiff for listings after sales like that."

Kelly said, "I think the entire office has been so excited about you getting married that it carried over into the salespeople, and they were in a frenzy. What are you going to do for an encore?"

"I wasn't even there, Kelly. We gave them a gentle push last week and look what they did. Help them to get to two hundred, and then push them again. We're a special office and you my sweet are leading it right now. Thank you."

Kelly said, "We hired another girl to take Racine's place since you took Willy with you, and have her working as secretary now." Kelly's voice became very soft as she said, "Racine is so delicious; you're going to like traveling with her."

"No, no, no, no. That's entirely the wrong attitude. Willy might come back."

Kelly laughed at that and said, "We all know the look she had when she watched the girls get married. She was/is possessed, possessed with the girls and with you. What the fuck do you have anyway?"

"Stop. I love all you girls, but there has to be a limit as to what my relationship with any of you can be. You have all pushed it to the limit. I really want us to be respectful of each other."

Kelly said, "I'll be respectful, but I want some playtime with the boss. That'll make me a better person."

"Go to work. Treat the guy from security with respect, and give him a place to sit."

"Oh, it's already done. He was waiting for me when I opened up this morning. His name is Tuni, and he has a perpetual smile on his face. He's been looking at files on the computer and reading his tablet like Yori used to do so far. We'll take care of him."

Leaving those three girls in charge of the office was dangerous. They were almost too aggressive and could create havoc without trying.

I had to tweak Dan, so I called the home office. Dan was in a meeting, so I landed on Dorothy's phone. "How are you doing, Mr. Married Man?"

"Great, Dot. I wanted to call to nudge Dan about seventy-six sales over the weekend."

"Oh, we've already heard and have confetti throughout the office. I think the partners are in the conference room trying to figure out how to reward you. How did you do that, Brad? You had to have been whacked out over getting married last week, but you traveled to San Antonio and then primed your office for this unbelievable weekend before you got married and left for a week. Everyone here is betting that you stay two weeks."

Dorothy barely took a breath before asking, "What the fuck did you do? We had an FBI inquiry about you over the weekend that I had to answer without having any documents. I was in LA watching you bite the dust. They called again this morning to confirm what your title was and what your duties are. The Agent said you bought a seven million dollar beach house on Waikiki outside Honolulu."

"You know Jules is a Kamatsu and that she is a currency and commodity trader, Dorothy. She's made me some money, but she spent most of it this past weekend. I hope I'll have enough to pay the taxes. She made enough money for her grandfather to buy a sports team."

The personal secretary of Mooney's super execs said, "Well, that's not all who called this morning. A man said he was the business editor for the Honolulu Star-Advisor and wanted a bio on you. You know I don't do those, so I e-mailed the boys and the legal counsel who all nixed giving info out. You are a hot commodity all of a sudden."

The voluptuous lady said, "So tell me, Stud, do I get an invite to your Hawaiian paradise?" In a much quieter voice she said, "I'll reward you and your ladies very nicely and even pay my own way to get there."

"You are so bad, Dorothy. You've given me hardons for almost six years and you're offering some of that prime pussy now that I'm married."

I thought Dot would fall off her chair from laughing so hard. "You slay me, Brad. You are always so gentlemanly and appropriate with everyone, and then you come out with something like that. I love it. Go away, I have work to do. I'll tell Dan you called to brag. Goodbye."

The girls had come downstairs while I was on the phone, and my folks, as well as Katie's, were sucking up Bloody Marys. I took my empty glass to Auli who immediately refilled it. I was in a really good mood by now.

Kini came to me and whispered, "The FBI, DEA, and the local police want to go through the apartment and garage. Could you come and talk to them?"

I walked to the foyer and could see an armada of law enforcement. I told them, "Go through the garage and the apartment to see if you can find anything. See me first if you have to come into the house because I have several people who are helping me celebrate my wedding last Saturday. We really haven't been able to enjoy our marital status much so far."

We all had a great breakfast, enjoying talking about Katie's, Jules', and my childhoods. Mom asked Willy about her past, and she said, "My mom is getting along very nicely now. She's in a nursing home and is mobile again. She's had a rough time and has recovered far better than expected. I'd love for her to be with us sometimes."

This tugged on Jules who grabbed Willy and pulled her out of the room into the office area. I didn't want to intrude, but wanted to know what the problem was with having Willy's mother join us.

The two came into the 'big' room with tear-stained faces. Neither had put makeup on, so there were no streaks.

Katie came to me and hugged me. "We are so lucky to have healthy parents who can support themselves. Willy's mom has been in a nursing home and hospice care for a couple of years. Willy has met the challenge, but could often have used help through this ordeal. I want to help her, Brad. I want her to live with us, to be cared for by us, and to have Willy there to make sure what's left of her life is a good memory. We are so blessed, Brad."

"You don't have to ask me if you want to spend money to help someone."

Jules smiled at me, and said, "Yes, I do. You are the master of the house and all the money of the house is yours to spend as you see fit."

I didn't laugh, but wanted to. "Ah, Jules, Honey, Baby, you pushed through a seven million dollar purchase on this house. I might not have agreed to it."

Jules kissed me, and since she was sitting on my lap, she wiggled to stimulate growth before saying, "It was the right thing to do at that time. I was about to be impulsive and buy that damned hotel so I could fire a few people. The Concierge and the Evening Manager have already been let go. No one ever contacted the Hotel Manager, so he wasn't at fault. No matter; I've extracted my pound of flesh. I made some advantageous trades while we were supposed to be sleeping last night that has built your bank account back up. Our accountant will help with the taxes, so don't panic. We'll get whatever needs to appear together."

I rubbed the magic tummy of the mother of my first child, but smoke didn't appear and no magic genie came out to grant wishes. Katie sensed an intimate moment and came over to sit on my other knee. Willy followed, sat on top of the two girls' laps, and hung onto my neck instead of trying to find a knee. She said, "It's so good to have Jules and Katie be between Brad and me. Our love is so special that we should be a part of each other forever."

Why did that get to me? Big tears were running down my cheeks as I held all three women.

Mom came over and wiped my face with a tissue, and then leaned down to kiss me. Jules whispered, "Be careful there. Kissing this guy gets most women bedded down for a bit."

My mom smiled, leaned to Jules, and said, "I would try him out at least once."

Oh shit, not my mother too. My sister had made a smart remark that she wanted some private time, and now mom wants to play. It won't happen, so no harm, no foul, but the two sex freaks of the family heard it and would do everything in their power to try to make it happen unless I redirected their efforts.

An FBI Agent came back to the house and wanted to speak to me. He said, "I'm told you offered the use of the garage apartment for our surveillance team. Can we do that, and if so, where should we park our vehicles so they aren't in the way?"

I had to ask, "How long will you want to carry on this surveillance, and why only here and not some other areas that are less inhabited?"

The Agent said, "Waikiki has been the most frequent drop off area for a long while. The people you found had already been here for a week and were due to be taken away, but you bought the house and that screwed up the smugglers' plans."

It took me a minute to find Suda, the chauffeur. I had her go out to instruct the Agents where to park so they wouldn't be blocking the garage. That reminded me, so I went to Wanda and asked her about landscaping. She said she had already called the landscapers to advise them we still wanted them to maintain the grounds. They had only missed a week. She said that Jules had used her bank to set up a local checking account with a debit card. Jules, Katie, and Wanda were going to go to the bank together for signature cards and the debit card.

Jules repeated what Wanda had told me when I went back out to the 'big' room. She also said she wanted to find a local bookkeeper or accountant who could help Wanda and take care of payroll. They might need to be on that bank account as well.

Kini and Auli had friends at several of the local golf courses, so they were asked to see if they could get tee times for the two sets of parents. Hideki declined to go, and said that he wanted to rest today as the rest of his week was going to be busy.

The house was quiet all of sudden. Hideki and Nobuko were in the downstairs suite resting, Donte was wandering the grounds, checking it for any form of security problems, the upstairs maids were busy cleaning and taking care of our clothes, and the two serving as butlers were doing the bidding of the maids and cooks.

I had gone into the office to use the PC to check e-mail and found that there really wasn't much. The girls at the office were taking care of things instead of letting me be concerned.

I felt the presence of someone while I was sitting at the desk using the PC, and looked up to see Willy. She gave me a beautiful smile and patiently sat while I finished. I got up and went around and sat next to her in the other leather desk chair. "What's up, Willy? You look like you have something on your mind?"

The small woman did the um, um, ah, um routine until I said, "Okay, I'm interested whatever it is, and I assure you I won't be upset or angry with anything you have to tell me. Now, talk to me."

Willy took in a deep breath, let it out, and locked eyes with me. "I want something special in our relationship with Jules, Katie, and you. I don't know how to describe it, but I want to be like, like a, like a slave to you three."

Now that is something that will knock you off your chair.

"Slave may not be the correct word, maybe it would be a submissive, but I want to be owned by you three. You would keep me at your side and tell me what to do, but I would have the free will to want to do whatever you want. As far as day to day everything, I would know how to function and be of assistance to Jules and Katie, and I would be at your direction when you are home. You could say I would be at your 'beck and call'. I want this because I love those two girls, and I love you more each day. I know this is strange and you are probably shocked. A slave doesn't come with an instruction manual, but it does come with a willingness to do as told. I want to wear a choker, or even a dog collar, that tells everyone that I'm yours and belong to you. You are very strong with me and the girls, and it just brings my feelings of desire to be your slave and submissive out that much more. Can you do this?"

This was going to make me sweat. "Have you spoken to Jules and Katie about this?"

"Just around the edges, as I was trying to tell them that I considered you my master and them my mistresses. They joked that you were their master too. It will be up to you to tell them what my position in our home will be, sort of where I would be in the food chain."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

Willy blushed and looked down, "Very serious. This has been my secret passion for years and years, but I've have never found the right person or persons. It would be that I can give you control of my life and enjoy being your dependent. You're going to bring my mother into your home that you want to share with me, knowing it might be a strain sometimes. Jules already has some of your people in LA looking for caregivers who can be a part of the staff. I want to be under your control and take direction from you."

I closely looked at the woman, "So, you aren't planning on going back to work at the office."

"Not if I can be a part of the family the way I want to be. I will enjoy being your slave if I can live with you three and know that my mother is taken care of. My life would be complete. There are advantages for you. You would have me as your sex slave too. I would be available to you anytime anywhere for anything you might desire. I know you have two women who are willing to do that with you now, and I would be their extension. I want to sleep at your feet, wash you, shave you, and dress you. I want to be your slave. I want to do that with all three of you."

I used my cell phone and called Katie. "How are you guys doing setting everything up, Katie?"

Katie told me, "We have a CPA who will handle the bookkeeping with Wanda and take care of the house payroll. She will stay in touch with us so we will be able to retain a handle on this home. We're finishing up at the bank now, is there something you need?"

"Yes, I need you to think of this a minute and listen without falling over and acting too shocked. I want you and Jules to find and buy some kind of choker like a collar that would be comfortable for Willy. If you find something in colors get several in different colors. Willy is going to be our slave. We'll talk about this more later, but this is something she wants."

Katie said, "Jules and I were just talking about how submissive Willy has been with us since we brought her with us. She seems extraordinarily happy but she does act submissive to us. I know what you want and we'll make an effort, but Jules and I want to be with you enjoying our honeymoon."

"You will, but you'll have a small beauty hanging onto your ankles. You two are going to have to work out how to interact with her. It's easy for me, I'll tell her what to do, and I'll spank her if she doesn't respond." I winked at Willy as I said that and she shivered.

"I'll tell Jules what and why we need it. I think Wanda knows all about that kind of relationship. Kumi wants to be your slave too. The way she drools over you and rubs up against you is amazing. Jules already asked me if we should take her home with us, ha, ha, ha." At least she was laughing. "We'll get what you want."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.