LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 35

Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

More than one person was kissing me when I opened my eyes and saw Jules and Katie smile. Jules said, "She came and stayed with you. Did she tell you?"

Willy stirred and hugged Katie to her, "Yes, I told him and then I had him make love to me. I think my sister was with us and approved. I love you two girls, but I'm having some feelings for a man, this man."

Katie kissed Willy, Jules, then me, and said, "We'll share."

I told the girls, "You guys were in a big pile in that bed and we didn't want to disturb you."

Jules wanted Willy and me to get up and put our workout clothes on so that we can get our exercise in as today could be busy. Willy slid from bed and then Jules pulled the covers down to expose me. She lay on top of me, kissing and loving me. She said, "It is so good that you made love to Willy. It's like you made love to Cindy, so Katie and I know that Cindy would have enjoyed you. You would have had three wives then. Maybe not now, but we want Willy to be close to us. We three want to talk to you about that later."

These girls always had something to talk to me about 'later'. I had to tell Jules, "I'm going to try to give Junior a playmate in there if you keep rubbing around on me."

The two laughed at me, and Katie said, "I don't think more eggs and sperm can get together once that plug gets there. I guess anything is possible, but we're too normal for any of that to happen. Just save it up and I'll have some eggs ready in a week or so. Get up you two and let's go do our workout."

It was unusual for the girls to be pushing me to work out. It was after seven, so I suppose they were slept out, but they seemed to have something they wanted to do. We all ran on treadmills, Willy and I used the free weights, and we then went upstairs to shower and dress for the day. Jules said, "You can wear jeans if you want. You don't have to be fancy. Let's get some breakfast and we'll tell you our plan for part of the day."

All the girls were at the big table for breakfast. We had some great pancakes with sausage links and scrambled eggs. The syrup was from natural berry juices that were heated and tasted great over the pancakes. I'm sure the breakfast was still a lot of calories for the girls trying to lose weight.

Jules announced to the girls when we were finished eating; "You can stay and use the pool, the tennis court, or just laze around if you don't want to go home. Katie, Brad, and I have some business to do this morning. We should be home between noon and one o'clock. Enjoy yourselves; we'll join you in a bit."

All the girls decided that they needed to go home to take care of their weekend chores. Willy asked the girls if she could come back this evening. The two readily agreed.

Brindle had the Bentley out front and drove toward downtown Los Angeles. We drove up to the government center to be let out and walked to the county clerk's office. The sign on the door said they had Saturday office hours from eight until noon. There weren't a lot of people waiting, so we took a number and sat in the waiting area. The countdown was fairly fast, and Jules asked, "Are we ready?" when they called us.

[Author's note: For the sake of this story which is pure fiction, I have deemed the county office for marriage licenses to be open on Saturday between nine and three to give all the same sex crazies a chance to get their marriage licenses during a period most would not be required to work. Those in love with the largest county in population within the USA should petition your wonderful county to be open on Saturday.]

The three of us went to the window where Jules showed the clerk the same sex marriage license that had been issued over a year before and told her that they had decided not to get married and she had decided to marry a man instead. The clerk gave the license back to Jules and said, "It says you have to finalize this within a year of the date of the application. It's past that date so the license in invalid. Let me help you fill out a new application for a marriage license."

It only took about five minutes for the woman to type the information in and to confirm our identities. I'm glad I had gotten my California driver's license. I had brought my passport and birth certificate in case they were necessary. The clerk handed us the completed license and told us, "Have the priest, preacher, pastor, judge, military or naval officer, or notary complete this and send it back to us. We will enter it in the records and you will be forever married."

Jules looked at the woman, and said, "Thank you for saying that. We plan to make it forever."

I think we caused the woman a problem as the three of us hugged, gave each other a kiss, and walked out.

Jules asked me, "Do you have an idea for a wedding band?"

"It will be easy since you didn't need to get the rings resized. I'll call to make sure they are here for the wedding."

Katie said, "This is so exciting. I feel like I'm the one getting married."

Jules said, "You are getting married. You and I are going to say vows to each other, and you will say vows to Brad the same as I will say them to him. This is forever, Katie. This is what we kept saying we were going to do and never did. I know who I want to marry us too."

I asked, "Who is that?"

Jules said, "Wait, I have to ask first. Let's go shoot some pool to get some practice before Monday night. I think I want to win some money today."

The regulars and some strangers were all aggressive and ready to play us at the Rack today. Jules had a match almost as soon as we walked in the door. Katie was challenged by some guy who had been at the tournament and had been beaten by her. He wanted another shot at her and wanted to put a hundred up for the privilege. Some guy I'd never seen before challenged me before I had my cue out of my bag. The man said his friend had told him that I was a bad ass and could whip him blindfolded.

"I don't think so, but we can play a match for a reasonable amount. I don't like to start out with a heavy match. I like to work up to the higher dollar matches."

The guy asked, "Do you mean twenty instead of fifty or a hundred?"

"I'll go fifty, but we both might feel better at twenty."

The guy smiled and said, "I'll take a chance at fifty since you're not warmed up yet."

I agreed and called the rules. "We get someone to rack for us, alternating breaks, Texas Express 9-ball rules with a push, and lag for first break. Best of nine or eleven, your call."

The guy said, "It's only for fifty, let's do nine."

The old guy who loved to watch the games racked the balls after the lag followed by having me watch the guy break. He slammed the balls sinking four, but sent the cue ball rocketing off the table. The balls were nicely spread, so I was able to run the table. My stroke felt unusually good today. My break was perfect on the second game and easily ran the table. The guy broke a little more gently, sank the 9-ball, and scratched. He spotted the 9 ball. The table was a mess and needed to be broken up better. I was able to pocket the one and could hit the two, but do nothing with it. I hit the two so it would hit three rails and end up at the other end of the table, while the cue ball busted a four ball cluster and was buried in them.

I don't know what the guy was thinking, but he grabbed his jump cue and tried to jump out of the cluster. He did a great job of messing the table up again with his second foul. I reminded him that he had two fouls like you're supposed to do, and was able to pocket the two before I had to shoot about the same safety with the three. He could have gone two rails to hit the three, but he was overconfident that he could jump the eight to get at the three. He kicked the eight and missed the three. Three fouls and I was up three games, tucking another penny under the rail. My next break was an easy run, and my opponent then showed his ass by slamming the balls again, sinking five balls, including the nine, but sending the cue ball off the table. He spotted the nine and I ran the table out, and then broke and ran to win my sixth game. The man was mad at himself; he intelligently broke this time and ran the table. I broke, but it didn't break the balls up well. I didn't make a ball, but the guy couldn't get at the one. He tried a multiple rail shot and missed. I had ball in hand, with the one on the rail and the nine ball near the pocket on the same rail. I was able to run the one ball down the rail to the nine and pocket the nine. It was seven one.

This guy never learns, as he did his power break and launched the cue ball again. He had sunk four balls, so I ran the table, and did a break and run for the last game. The guy handed me his fifty, saying that the guys from his pool hall must have been right about how good I was. I didn't feel like that compliment was deserved, the guy lost the match from dumb play, pure and simple.

Another visitor wanted a match, so I gave him his choice of games and money. We did another 9-ball match, but best of seven with APA rules, which meant no push and no jump cues. This guy was oozing with confidence and insisted we play for a C-note.

I won the lag and Katie came up to me while the old guy was racking, and said, "This should be easy money. The guy thinks he's good, but he shouldn't even be a skill level eight. I've played him a few dozen times and have never lost to him."

I joked with Katie, telling her that it was her tits that won the games, not her skill. She punched me in the arm. My break was horrible. Katie chided me with, "You break like a girl," and "Were you afraid of the one ball?" The guy had a perfect run-out, but didn't. I finished the run and this next break was perfect with two balls down and the one ball right where it should be. I ran out the way I should have, and then finished the match by doing consecutive breaks and runs. The guy told me that he didn't believe what the others told him and had to try me. He was going to challenge Katie, but he was informed that she had beaten me in the final match of the recent tournament. I suppose the only description of his departure was that he 'turned tail and ran'.

Jules was pumping her fist in the air for winning a twenty dollar match after losing several ten dollar matches. The curvaceous mixed Oriental beauty said, "I've had better instruction from all these guys who are good pool players than the paid lessons. Competition is good for the soul."

Katie and I agreed.

We went home to an empty house, if you can say that a house is empty when you have two butlers, two cooks, four chambermaids, two guards, and a chauffeur. It was still early, so the girls wanted to get some sun. We made sure Jules had total sunblock, while Katie and I tried to get the maximum amount of tanning. We were enjoying the sun and just talking about the coming wedding when Willy walked out from the house, dropping her clothes on the way. We all noticed that there was a change before she got to us. Willy was stripped of her blondish, reddish, hair around her center. She made a swipe up between her lower lips and said, "I'll bet my sister was as bare as a billiard ball. I wanted to be the same. No one gets any hair between the teeth now." We all laughed.

The three of us oiled her down, and I gave my lounger between the girls up and sat on the outside of Jules.

Willy asked, "You're clean down there, Brad. How do you stay that way?"

Katie said, "I saw his secret in his drawers when we had to move his stuff. He has this No No thing that strips the hair without hurting like waxing or shaving it. I think he has to use that thing fairly frequently, but he could get the laser treatment like Jules and I did."

Willy said, "I used a depilatory cream to clean myself the same way I did when performing, but the hair grows back. I really like the look and I feel so sexy being nude down there. I might do the laser treatment too."

I went inside to prepare for the week ahead after I had enough sun. I knew that I had Sunday to do some of this, but I wanted some extra time to plan on what to do with those who want to become Assistants. I thought about this a while and decided to send my MBA architect to Las Vegas. That should be a fun assignment for a single guy. I brought my laptop down to the bar in the saloon and sent a note to Don that I was sending him an MBA architect who had what it would take to become a strong Assistant and then a Manager.

The next item was sending Sandy to Sacramento. I sent Dino a note and told him that I was going to send him a tiny female with a huge amount of drive. I told him she had been an architect and had an intense desire to progress. I didn't say that his wife would probably play an integral role in Sandy's success, but I'm sure he could read between the lines.

This would leave me with Joan and Willy as Assistants and no secretary. I could bring Racine to be my secretary but I wasn't sure about Racine becoming an Assistant yet. I'd like her to have a little more time with Matt and Ginger. Those two knew this business. Ginger would be a better Assistant than Racine, but she didn't want that future.

I had a solution, but it would have to be accepted by Willy and my two women. The three girls came into the Saloon to join me. The three had obviously been talking about their future, so I was possibly going to disrupt their plans.

When they were settled down, with Jules having a juice, while Willy and Katie had something stronger, I smiled and told the girls, "I need for Willy to consider something. I'm about to send everyone to various offices for training. This will give me several people to choose from to fill offices with Managers as they are needed. Considering your newfound relationship with each other, I'm sure that you wouldn't want Willy to be shipped off to another office. One way to do this is to have Willy become my secretary, with Joan as my Assistant. Kelly is coming back here, but she will be going to another office as soon as I feel I can let her go."

This office has been short a manager for almost two months because of the problems that have come up and the desire by the home office to have me watch over another region. Whoever is the Assistant here has to be very assertive, but very observant more than anything so that they can head off problems before they happen. The local Assistant realistically will be in charge of the office close to fifty percent of the time while I travel. My thought on this is to have Willy become my secretary. I'd love to have someone with her experience to help me. She would be nearly as good or might even exceed what Kelly was."

I closely watched the faces of the three before continuing. "The advantage to Willy would be the traveling to other offices to see how they operate, and to see how the Assistants there were doing. Another advantage would be the constant learning process on how all the other departmental offices operate. The disadvantage would be you wouldn't be in the Assistant program yet, but would be in consideration. Another disadvantage would be that you wouldn't be able to be a continuous part of the threesome that I feel is being planned. I don't like to travel more than two or three nights a week unless there is a special problem. We have an airplane to schedule for just us right now, but we could lose that and have to rely on commercial schedules. It can be done, as I've done it for years. How would you feel about being my secretary instead of an Assistant?"

Willy looked at the two girls, and said, "I think that would almost be a promotion because I really don't think that I'm ready for Assistant training. I definitely don't want to move right now, and yes I do want to explore what kind of relationship I can have with Jules and Katie. I'm concerned how Katie and Jules will feel when we travel. Will they be jealous, or will you be demanding? I want the relationship between us to be relaxed and without tension. Brad and I made love last night because I asked him to. I needed that comfort and enjoyed that time together. That you two woke us up with kisses made me feel good about being with all of you.

Jules said, "It's good that Brad accepted you in the way he did. That he made love to you is good so that we don't have a family confrontation over whether or not Brad will share our lovers. You may get the feeling that Katie and I are a couple sex freaks. We both love sex, and it's only recently that I began enjoying sex with a man and that has only been Brad and Grandfather." You could see Willy squint a little on that admission.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.