LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 29

Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

I didn't want to get up, but it was Friday and I needed to get going. I rose and stretched while looking at the two beauties sleeping with me. I smiled at the thought of Dad meeting both of them at once and watching his eyes as he fixed on their delicious tops. I'll have to make sure the girls wear something that will give him an eyeful.

I woke the two women after using the bathroom, and told them it was time for our workout. Jules said, "We'll sleep in a little and workout later when you're not here. Can we do that now?"

"No, no, no, no sleeping in, because you have to get up if I have to get up. You two will still be going full steam when I'm done in tonight. Come on, join me for a workout."

The two were up and ready in just a couple of minutes. We were running on the treadmills when Yori and Michi came in. Michi took the fourth treadmill, while Yori used an elliptical. That's very strenuous but not that good for cardio. We abandoned the treadmill for free weights for me and Nautilus positions for the girls after twenty-five minutes. The three of us went to get showered when we were done, and I took care of any itches that I didn't take care of the night before because I had been so tired.

I think they even enjoyed my scratchy face as I orally made love to them, giving them orgasms that caused their fluid level to overflow.

Dressed and downstairs having breakfast at the kitchen counter was fun. The girls were getting excited because it was Friday, and Jules said that you can make a lot of money in commodities on Fridays if you do everything right. Jules liked to buy up some grains on Friday and sell them to European countries over the weekend. The futures market was down lately, so she had heavily invested in wheat. I later learned that the demand for wheat drove the price up about eleven percent about four in the afternoon. She was able to make a huge profit on what she had bought up in the morning.

My day was more mundane. I spent the morning doing a tour and working on my reports. I asked Joan and Yori for their reports when I was satisfied with mine.

I carefully read them over and highlighted areas that might need to be looked at again. They each had the same feelings about the offices that I had. It was good to see their appraisals. I didn't have to amend my reports to send them on to the home office. I made sure that my Assistants had a copy so they could see what I reported.

Matt came to me just before lunch, and sat in one of my desk chairs. "Brad, you said previously that I might be able to have another man that could be my Assistant Sales Manager. I need that guy. I can't keep up with all the salespeople we have with the number of sales that we're experiencing. I just counted and I have over forty sales men and women. Thank goodness that they are all productive or I would be having a cow with what payroll could be if these people weren't all on straight commission and loving it."

The man said to me in a lower voice, "I need to add at least one, maybe two more secretaries. I'll need even more if you steal one of my babes. You know Rebecca, Ginger, Willy, Racine, and Joan seem to have an endless supply of women who are smart and want to work for us. What do you think? Can I get an Assistant and can I have one or two more secretaries?"

"No problem, Matt, but I'm not coming back there anymore if you get another like any of the three you already have. I can barely keep my zipper from popping the way it is."

The man said, "That is a problem, isn't it? I'm almost immune to gorgeous pussy any more. Kelly had me fascinated, but I think I'm going to find a really homely babe who wants nothing but some down home loving now."

I thought the people in the office were going to break up. Rebecca said, "There won't be any homely babes here if we keep supplying the place with our friends. Georgia, the new receptionist, is a little on the heavy side but damn if she isn't a prime carpet munching candidate."

I looked at Yori and he was about to burst out laughing, but contained himself, as the rest of us were trying to do something productive. What was bad was that I hadn't evaluated Georgia yet. I would have to check her out.

"Do you have someone in mind to be your Assistant, Matt?"

"I do and it's a guy who had his own business and was undercapitalized like I was, and couldn't keep up with his expenses. He's working at another brokerage right now, but I'd bet he'd be here in a heartbeat to work with our company. We're getting a good name within the area industry."

"Get him and see who the girls can bring in for additional secretarial help. You might as well re-arrange your office for two more secretarial positions and see what you can find. I think you're going to have to slow down bringing salespeople on because you just don't have room for them."

Matt said, "I already thought of that. I'll put a desk on each side of mine facing me and keep the three in front of me facing the room. I'll turn the desks in front of me so they are at an angle and still looking out at the room. Willy and Ginger can be next to me, with Racine between the two new girls. I can fill up those last two rows with more desks that way. I'll need phones and PCs."

"It's good that you're using an open plan with everyone in sight of each other, but you'll need some sound deadening materials in the room, like acoustic ceiling tiles and cloth, instead of leather-covered chairs, or it's going to sound like a boiler factory when everyone's on the phone. As to desk positions, you have the secretaries covered. What will you do with your new Assistant?"

"First desk in front of the girls. I kind of like the idea of having the girls surround me. Just call me King Matt."

Kelly gave Joan the number for the phone and the data tech people. Rebecca gave her the number for the furniture company we used, and told her, "Go share these numbers with Georgia so that she can do these things for us."

It was getting close to noon, so Rebecca asked Kelly and Yori, "Want to tour with me? I like to do it before lunch to see if everyone is set for the afternoon."

I would let Rebecca lead this one because she needed to show the other two that she was a capable leader. She still needed more numbers experience, but she was rapidly learning and had the self-confidence to handle a small office. I turned to Joan, and asked her, "See if the pilot would fly me up to San Francisco this afternoon. I can visit with my new man for a few minutes and make sure he's handling his office. Get me a car to use if you can, or better yet, just get a car service to drive us. Less hassle, and not much more expense. We'll be coming home early this evening."

Joan said, "He's reported good sales this week, and wrote you a note about how he was planning on showing the models this weekend."

"Kenny's pretty green, and I should go see him often since he's in one of the company's biggest offices. You won't need to go, but I'm taking Rebecca, and I have to take Yori."

Joan said the pilot would be ready, but to call when we were on the way to the airport. I told Rebecca and Yori that we were going to fly up to San Francisco to see Kenny and come right back when Kelly, Rebecca, and Yori returned. Yori was used to me, but Rebecca was a little flustered. I told her, "The only thing you need is your purse and tablet. We're not staying overnight."

Rebecca asked, "What about here? Who will be watching the office?"

I smiled and pointed at Kelly. "We have to cut the apron strings, so this is her chance to worry about everything. She can do it."

I told Joan, "Make the call to the pilot in five minutes. We're going get a fast food burger on the way."

Rebecca said, "Kelly told me that you were impulsive, but I didn't think you would do something like this," when we were in the car and pulling into the drive-through at McDonald's

We each had something easy to eat and drink on the way. I told Rebecca, "This is your first chance to check out another office. We won't be there long, but it will be a chance for you to run through the office like you do ours and note the differences. I have their worksheets that you both can review on the way up."

The plane was ready to go, but we were without the hostess today. The pilot told me that she had made some kind of an appointment for this afternoon. I told him, "Not a problem, this is a short flight with a quick turnaround. We shouldn't be there longer than two hours. We should be leaving there before five."

I pointed out how the numbers had changed since we had gone there and brought Kenny into the picture. They understood the areas that I wanted Kenny to work on and what we would look for. I advised them to be sure to discuss the increases in payroll with Accounting.

Kenny had been called to let him know that I would visit with him this afternoon. He was in the lobby talking to the receptionist, Shirley Donner, when we walked in. Kenny was still smiling after the first week running his own office. He took us to his office and turned his computer screen toward the conference table. He showed us the list of items he had needed to work on and what he had done in each category. The office was shaping up and should be fully functional within a couple of weeks.

I said to Kenny, "Let's take a tour and you point the changes out as we go."

We went through each department while Kenny showed me the changes he had made in each. He was the proudest that John Curran had hired almost a dozen new salespeople, most of them being women. Debbie Holloway, the Sales secretary, now had an assistant at a desk next to her and they were both going over contracts that just came in. John pointed at the sales board that showed eleven sales so far today, and that his people had brought in almost twenty pre-owned home listings.

Kenny and I left Rebecca and Yori to talk to the Accountant, who now also had an assistant, while we went back to his office to talk of his weekend strategy. Kenny had learned how my office had used a tent for people to spend more time talking about the custom homes, so he rented a tent and hired a catering company that supplied wait staff dressed in formal butler's attire to serve wine and snacks. He thought some high class presentation was in order since he was selling homes in the five million plus area. It was a good idea and should probably be done at the LA properties, but we were going to have a model ready soon.

We had been in the office for an hour and a half, when I told Kenny, "You have a handle on this. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be running smoothly. I'll see you in a week or two, but you know to call if you run into a snag. Keep communicating with the other offices to find out how they do things, and visit Oakland when you have a chance. You'll love their fun attitude."

I think that made him curious, and I hope he does visit with those people. They apparently have a bunch of unmarried women in the huge family who would all make a play for a guy like Kenny.

We called the pilot on the way to the airport and were in the air almost as soon as we walked out to the airplane. It took us longer than usual to get clearance, even with two runways available. This was a busy airport.

The plane parked in front of operations at four-thirty so we would be in the chaos of Friday traffic. I called the office to tell Kelly that we might not make it to the office by five and that she shouldn't wait for us. She excitedly told me that it looked like sales would have right at two dozen sales today and that we would be out of inventory homes by this weekend.

I stopped and had Yori drive so that I could call Julio. "How many more people do you need to keep ahead of us at the developments, Julio?"

The man sounded tired as he said, "Who knows; my foremen are making sure the homes are all first class, so we might not be as fast as we could be, but the homes we're building are as nearly perfect as they can be. I think the men are as excited as you are that we seem to be selling out as fast as we can build them. You need to check on land for another development soon because the older one is just about sold out. We'll finish it off with custom and inventory homes, and then you can sell the models. We doubled up on crews at the new larger development, but we're also going to have to increase the crews at the high-brow place. The fencing crew is about a third done, so we'll have a beautiful fence in two weeks. The guard houses are made of nice brick and we're using a brick facing on the fence near the electronically controlled wrought iron gates. You'll have to come out to see how we're doing."

"I'll do that, Julio. I haven't seen your new office trailer yet either. It's been just a little busy."

"No shit, Sherlock. Did you get done with the South Central? I know that you had to stop and take a breath in San Francisco, but your man up there even called me about how I formed crews the best to build a house. It takes smart kids to compare techniques."

"I'll be going up to Seattle, Portland, and Salt Lake City to see how those transitions have worked out, and I then have to check on the Florida region the following week before they give it to another man to cover. I need to be checking on San Diego, Reno, and Las Vegas meanwhile."

Julio said, "You should let that new Assistant do some of your running around for you. Have her check out San Diego, and she can probably go to Vegas for you too. She seems very competent and constantly asks good questions. Also, with all this activity, I'd like to take a senior foreman in each development and make him – and maybe her, since we have one female foreman – the construction supervisor for that development. This pace is killing me, and I need to be able to delegate a little."

"Try it. If it makes you more efficient and gets better results at each development, we might implement that at the other branches, too. It might be a good way to develop new construction superintendents the way we are assistant managers. As to that new assistant, I might just try your idea and have her check out some of the other branches. I'll evaluate that next week. Have a good weekend and say hi to Nita for me."

We found Willy, Kelly, Joan, and Sandy in a huddle talking about something as we pulled into the parking lot. The four came to the car and took Rebecca off to talk with them. Rebecca came back to Yori and me, and asked, "Jules called and invited the girls out for a drink and a snack. Do you mind if we go? We really get along with your women."

"Where's Ginger?"

Willy said, "She has plans for this evening and said that she needed to get ready," as she pointed at Yori.

Yori smiled at me when I told them, "Come on out; I'm ready for a fun evening."

Rebecca, Sandy, and Joan rode together, while Willy and Kelly did the same. I had the girls park their cars in front of the house before parking the BMW in the garage. I was met by an obvious bodyguard, who introduced himself as 'Donte', on the way into the house. His English was a little broken, but very understandable. He said he would be there in place of Michi and Yori for the evening, and took the little half bow that always made me smile. I offered my hand after the little dip of our heads, and he actually smiled as we shook. I told Donte, "We may not go anywhere this evening. Call my cell phone so that I have your number. I'll call you if we go somewhere."

I went up the back stairway, instantly changed clothes, and put some jeans and a T-shirt on. I left my harness and gun in the closet. I shouldn't need it if we stayed home.

Katie and Jules came to me and gave me hugs and kisses when I entered the saloon. Jules whispered to me, "I think we'll keep them all. They're all very exciting." I laughed at her remarks, but Katie bit my ear and said, "We want them and they're all ready for us. You can watch, even if you've already sampled Joan and Kelly."

I smiled as I was given hugs by the other women present. Kelly whispered in my ear, "You're in over your head tonight, Buster. These women have a plan."

I thought that I should become fortified, so I asked Steven for a drink. He made me one and said he would bring some appetizers.

Katie came to sit with me and said, "This is Jules' party. You probably should go along with her because it should be fun. I'm going to enjoy it too, but you need to understand that you will be pushed to your limits. Make up your mind that you will be driven crazy before being satisfied. You always seem to hold out longer than any guy I've known, so you should be a treat to these crazed women."

I kissed Katie and told her, "Save some of my loves' loving for me for later. I really enjoy making love to you and Jules together and don't need any extras. They are fun, and yes, I'm curious, but how could any other woman be as much fun as you and Jules? Your love for each other is so special, and the fact that you include me is also special and I always can't wait to be with you."

Katie hugged and kissed me with watery eyes. "I love you too you, Crazy Man. Jules and I want to give you every pleasure a man could have. We'll do that, but we want these women to know what a man you are. Show off for Jules and me. Show these women what a hell of man that we have."

Steven had brought two big platters of snacks out to the bar. The sushi was to die for, and the jalapenos were even better than usual. We were served some platters of raw oysters, and then something I recognized as conch fritters. Oh my, right out of the Atlantic off the coast of Jacksonville. Giant conch that have been beaten to tenderness before being rolled in Cajun breading and fried. This was a treat out here in California.

The girls were very quickly becoming extremely friendly with the liquid libation lubricating their gears. Little Sandy was being pretty aggressive, but Willy picked her up and came between my legs to give me a hug and a lot of tongue in a kiss. She told me, "I check your dick every time you come into the room to see if we're stimulating you. You're so bad because you often hide yourself, but you do slip up and we get to see how long and thick you are. Racine thinks you're really huge, but I think you're under ten and fat. It wouldn't make a difference if you're under six; we all want to ravish you. You know that we turn you on because we are not ankle biters. Jules says that we can strip you down right here in the saloon and take advantage of you."

I looked to Jules and Katie, and they were hanging onto each other while playing with the other's nipples.

Racine came up to my face and kissed me with a technique that made me want to shoot off right then. She rubbed her clothed breasts against me, and softly asked, "Could you please take me somewhere and screw me to within an inch of my life. I've lusted after you for the few weeks I've worked in that office and I have to have you. I know that I'm a slut and live to fuck sometimes, but I can't because I want to stay healthy. Take me somewhere and make love to me."

Katie came up next to me, held Racine with me, and whispered to her. The two left me and walked out of the room. Jules told me, "Go upstairs with Katie and Racine, and I'll entertain these women. It will be my pleasure. You'll have them all before the night is over."

Knowing I was blowing what I believed in, I still went upstairs two steps at a time and found Racine's face between Katie's legs when I arrived. I was going to kiss Katie, but she pointed to Racine's bare butt and smiled. I licked and bit her butt cheeks and heard her squeal, so I focused on licking and sucking her drooling pussy. Racine was soon on her back wanting more kisses from me and had her legs spread wide for me to crawl in between. She wasted no time finding my very firm appendage and placing me at the entrance to her pleasure center. She was tight, so I had to work my way into her. This girl had a quick trigger and she was coming almost as soon as we were together. She was vibrating and humping so fast that I immediately wanted to give it up, but I gritted my teeth to hold back. I didn't know whether or not we needed to use protection.

Katie and I had Racine laid out, almost snoozing. She awakened and said, "You two sure know how to make a woman happy. I wish we had a video of that one. It was so good."

Katie and Racine went downstairs while I took a shower. I had just finished drying myself when a naked Willy came walking into the bathroom. Damn, she is so good-looking. She wrapped herself around me and whispered, "Make love to me the same as you do your women and the way you did Joan, Kelly, and Racine. I want that."

Willy is gorgeous. That's about all you can say about her. Except for all that boring stuff about her being brilliant, hard working, even-tempered, etc. She immediately makes you lust after her and want to take and cuddle the girl. I held her to me and we kissed for a lot longer than I thought we probably should. Our kisses ended with me over her as I kissed, licked, nibbled, and caressed the beautiful girl. She was coming after the kissing and licking, and kept on coming with the nibbling and caressing. She instantly moved under me and pulled me into her when she discovered my rampant protrusion. We were sliding together in an extremely juicy pussy. Willy was primed and already juicing profusely when she came, and I almost lost it. I was able to hold back and not loose myself into her once again.

Joan was easy because I had been there before. Little Sandy tried her best to get me to blast her, but I was waiting for the right time. Kelly loved the idea that I was loosening up and made love to her, making her come over and over again.

Rebecca stood next to the bed nude, and leaned over and kissed me while Jules was making sure that there weren't any of Joan's juices left on me. The tall beauty asked me, "I know how you feel about becoming intimate with employees, but you've sort of blown that, so may I be included?"

I held my arms out to the woman I had met the first time I had walked in the door of the LA office. She lay on me and snuggled against my chest. We gently kissed a few times while Katie and Jules were touching and kissing her, whispering to her that she should take what she wants. She did. Rebecca locked her lips to mine, rubbing her nice chest against me, and then slid forward a little and slid back with one of my loves holding me while I buried myself in her. The woman was slow and gentle, and began coming after only a minute or two. She gasped and clutched at me while continuing to deeply kiss me. She finally relaxed on top of me, and whispered, "Just exactly how I thought that would be. Thank you for fulfilling a fantasy. I hope it won't be the last time that you invite me out here."

I was finally buried in Katie, and whispered to her, "Do you want it all or should I give it to Jules?"

Katie kissed me so fiercely that I couldn't have known what she wanted until she said, "Give it all to Jules. She wants your baby. She might be ready. Prime her and then dump everything you've saved up into her."

Jules and I made love until I knew all my kisses, licks, and touches had her at her peak. We then joined and thumped each other until I filled her with everything I had. My stuff was leaking from the sides of her pussy while I was still jammed deep inside. That was an epic round of lovemaking.

Katie's mouth attached itself to me when Jules rolled off me. I looked down and little Sandy was face deep in Jules' crotch. All the girls still were very loving and continued to kiss me as they snuggled up to Katie, Jules, and me. Talk about fantasyland.


No beeps this morning. I woke up with little Sandy laying on me, and looked to both sides of me. Rebecca was on one shoulder with her lips on my cheek. I thought that was cute. Kelly was behind her holding one of her breasts. Joan was behind Kelly and holding one of Kelly's breasts. Jules was snuggled to me on my other side, with Katie behind her, and then Racine behind Katie. This was a wet dream even after the wet dream.

I moved from beneath Sandy and then out of bed to many moans from ladies being disturbed. I thought of how dumb can a guy get when I looked down on the seven women. I can always quit and work for Hideki if it gets out of hand.

I slipped my running and workout clothes on after using the bathroom and went down to the kitchen to see who might be awake to run. Donte was sitting at the counter having coffee. I poured myself a mug of coffee and sat with him. I asked the man, "Do you think you're up for some running this morning?"

He smiled at me and said, "That's why I'm here. Yori said you liked to run, and he and I are the only ones among Dai's men who enjoy running. How long do you like to run?"

That was a question from someone who really does run a lot. He didn't ask how far or how fast, but for how long.

"At least forty-five minutes when I have time. I think that it will be about right if we run up to the park and back and do a couple of laps around it."

I finished my coffee and we went out the front door and stretched out. He stretched the same as I did and knew he and I might be a good fit. I wonder if Yori chose him because he was moving toward becoming an Assistant in training. I also wondered if Dai may have others in training now.

We jogged to the front gate and then ran down the sidewalks to the park. They had a dirt path next to the blacktop running path and Donte and I stayed on the natural path enjoying how it felt over the hard impact of the blacktop. I asked Donte, "How long have you been working with Dai?" when we had settled into a little faster pace than Yori and I usually ran at.

"For a long time. Hideki asked my father if he could take me to train with him when I was sixteen. That was twelve years ago, and I've been with Dai and his men since. I understand that you have only had the very basics of hand to hand defense. Do you want more?"

"Yes, if it means I have better control of my body. I enjoy being in command of what I do, whether it's at my job or like right now. I think that I could run for hours at this speed. I like that feeling."

"Yori said that you are remarkable at the firing range. We need to go there for practice today. You should go at least twice a month. Dai likes us to report on your training, so I'd like to accompany you to do some practice. Jules can go with us to get her practice too. Do you know that Hideki and Nobuko both practice shooting twice a month? This isn't something that's only for you."

I told Donte, "I may not need to carry a weapon forever. My job isn't usually dangerous and hardly ever has anyone confronted me. It would be nice to be free of that harness and gun."

"Don't feel that way, Brad. You're the first line of defense for Jules as well as Katie. You are Hideki's man as much as Dai or me to protect him and Nobuko when they are with you. There are always those who want what Hideki has, including Nobuko. There have been many attempts to kidnap both Hideki and Nobuko. The fact that you're with them is a bonus for all of us. Let us teach you martial arts as well as being able to use your weapon."

That gave me something to think about while we ran. I suggested that we make a third tour around the track and Donte thought that was a good idea. We increased our speed a little, but kept it within our ability to continue breathing easily and talking. Donte asked, "Is Yori really going to try to become a part of the company you work for?"

I had to be honest, "I suppose he is, but he has never come out and directly said that he wants to be hired. Right now he's doing his job but learning at the same time. He's very good at listening and learning. His next step will be to direct when necessary. He's been reluctant to be vocal so far. It's very important for him to be a voice as much as a presence."

Donte said, "That's Yori. He doesn't talk a lot, but he usually leads by his actions. You'll have to teach him to talk to people. The man comes from a family rescued by Hideki. All of Yori's sisters and brothers are employed by Hideki, and are totally loyal to him. Yori was chosen by Nobuko to be a bodyguard. Dai has literally raised Yori over the years to be as he is now. I was chosen in about the same way, but it was by Dai's woman, Nanatu, another former Geisha. Dai asked her to evaluate several young men, and I was chosen. Nobuko had to agree with Nanatu, so I had to pass both of their inspections. This was very strange for a young man such as I was, but it was very enjoyable."

Their lifestyles and customs were different than what I knew, but I also knew that Hideki and Nobuko had their own values that they considered to be important.

We came back to the entry gate and walked to the house gate where we entered the code and walked to the house. We had been running for almost an hour and a half. It felt good and I knew that it would hold me for the week.

The bedroom was empty, so I was able to take a quick shower, put some shorts and a T-shirt on, and go down to the kitchen to see if I could get breakfast. The Japanese cook pointed at a monitor showing me the nude girls out at the pool. I didn't need to get involved in that because I was hungry. I came around the counter and was headed for the refrigerator when the cook was reluctant to make me some breakfast. She finally agreed to make me something. We agreed on some juice, bacon, eggs, and toast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.