LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke up needing to use the bathroom and unload before going back to bed to enjoy snuggling with the two full-bodied women, but there was a third female with us, and she was hugging my back. She was slim and full-chested, so I was sure that it was Kelly. Just the thought of having a naked Kelly in bed had me growing. I needed to get away from this temptation, so I slid from beneath the covers and went to the bathroom. I thought of going back to bed, but looked at the clock and saw that it was already after seven. I knew I could use a workout, so I went out to the sitting room area to look for a hotel directory.

The gym was on the ninth floor, along with some women's places like a manicurist and beauty salon. There was also a barber shop and a unisex massage parlor. I heard a giggle and turned to see a naked Brindle with a cup of coffee. She said, "Jules said this was going to be the dress code of choice both here and at home. I might have to move into the house instead of living over the garage."

I told her, "I'm going to go work out, but I'll put some clothes on first. You're welcome if you want to come along."

The three girls were sitting up their top half on display when I went back into the bedroom. This was enough for a wet dream even if I was awake. Katie and Jules weren't bashful at all around me, and I'm sure they didn't feel self-conscious about Kelly being there. I felt myself filling out, and quickly said, "I'm going to work out for a while. I think Brindle is coming. Does anyone else want to go with me?"

All three smiled and each said they would like to work out too. Kelly got out of bed and left the room to get some clothes. It was a delight for me to watch her delicious looking bubble butt walk away. My two ladies both had nice cabooses that I loved to play with, so I was now almost fully erect from checking those two women out too.

I had to quit looking at them or I was going to be working out horizontally instead of in the gym. I had thrown a jockstrap in with my swim trunks and workout clothes, so I got dressed and ready to go. The girls were quick in putting their clothes on, and we then went into the sitting room and all had a cup of coffee. Brindle and Kelly came back in at the same time that Michi and Yori also came out dressed to work out.

The seven of us went to the ninth floor gym. You had to use your keycard to get in. The place was huge with at least a dozen treadmills, a dozen stationary bikes, a dozen ellipticals, a whole series of machines for every part of your body, and a free weight area with three regular and two incline benches.

I began my stretches and the girls followed me. Kelly and Brindle seemed to have their own stretching techniques, while Michi and Yori did stretches similar to what I did. We all used the treadmills first. I stayed on for a half hour, before doing fifteen minutes on an elliptical. The girls liked to use the machines for the different parts of their body, while the three of us men used the free weights. Michi was using some really heavy weight for presses with Yori spotting for him. Yori said, "The runt here has delusions that he can be a power lifter. He's been in a couple of competitions and has done well in his weight class. He shouldn't be lifting heavy today because he doesn't have his belt with him," when I commented on the amount of weight he was using.

"You're right. He could rupture something that he might want to use later."

Michi sat up and said, "Okay, I'll stay with the light weights and do reps. That's almost as good."

I suggested we go clean up and hunt for breakfast after we had been in the gym for an hour. Jules said, "We can even have breakfast delivered. They have a menu in the suite and the table there has six chairs."

That was probably a better idea.

We all showered and dressed with all four girls wearing the same type of shift Katie likes. I wondered if they were all bare beneath. I put shorts and a T-shirt on, the same as the two guys. Katie had made a fresh pot of coffee, so we all were able to have a cup while we decided on what to order. I figured it would be a while when we did order, because it was a big order. It was only fifteen minutes later that Yori was letting two bellmen bring two rolling carts full of food in. They put everything on the table for us and were ready to leave. I gave each a twenty, thinking that they probably got more than that from the high rollers who usually were in these suites. We talked about what we wanted to do today and tomorrow while we ate.

I thought it would neat to take a helicopter ride to go see the Hoover Dam in person. Structures like that had always fascinated me. I mentioned that we would be able to see some of the Grand Canyon too. Everyone seemed to want to do that, so it would be a fun day.

The company with the helicopter rides had a brochure in the room, so I called to see if they took seven people up at the same time. They did and told me that their aircraft held twelve with seats facing the outside with full windows for passengers to easily see the sights. They took off every three hours, with the next one leaving at nine which would be impossible for us to make, and another at noon. I reserved seven seats for noon time. The man talking to me said that was good because the three and six o'clock flights were full.

This was going to be a tourist day, so the men wore shorts and sandals, while the girls wore their favorite shifts and sandals. Brindle said that we would take the limo to the helicopter pad. She called to make sure there was parking there. I'm sure that they were used to having limos park there with the number of limos in Las Vegas, and they do.

We had time to shoot some pool, so Katie played a 9-ball race to three with Yori. It wasn't a contest as Katie quickly smoked him. Michi wanted to try, and she did the same to him. Jules said, "You play her, Brad. See if you can tame her."

The two of us agreed that three games wasn't much of match, so we extended it to five with alternating breaks. We lagged and she won. Katie promptly ran the table. I broke the next rack and ran the table as well. We alternated running the table until the ninth game, which would determine the winner. Katie broke, but the balls didn't separate well, and she only sank one ball. She really didn't have a shot on the one and had to kick at it to try to hide the cue ball. She left me with a kick shot on the one that wasn't difficult, but the two would be hidden behind the eight. I hit the kick shot hard in order to get the cue ball to come back and try to break up the two and eight. I kissed them, but I was still blocked from the two. The rest of the table was still fairly open and my only chance was to try a four-rail shot, and kick the two hard enough that it would be tough to run the table out from that point. Hoping the rails were true, I lined the shot up, and gave it a good stroke. Everyone followed the ball from rail to rail until it collided with the two ball, but didn't send it exactly where I wanted. It was going to be a very difficult shot for Katie, but she made it. I thought the game was over, but she didn't even look when she shot the eight, and it rattled the pocket and popped out. You could see the surprise on her face. You could also see her mouth say, "Damn."

The eight and nine were easy. She said, "I know better than to be so cocky. That'll lose a match fast."

Jules and Brindle shot each other, and then Kelly wanted to try, commenting that she hadn't played pool since she was in college. Kelly shot against Brindle and didn't do badly, but Brindle won.

It was time for us to get the car and head to the helicopter ride. Brindle called the valet to bring the limo to the front before we left to go downstairs.

We were just exiting the hotel when the limo pulled up. I tried to give the man a tip, but he advised that the hotel valet service policy was no tipping. That was unusual. We were at the helipad at eleven forty-five. I took care of the staggering charge for seven of us, but thought, 'Oh well, I wasn't spending much of my money lately anyway'.

The ride was spectacular. Each passenger had a set of earphones that kept the helicopter noise down and let us hear one of the pilots tell us about what was below us. Seeing that massive dam up close from several angles was amazing. The pilot flew down the Colorado River after we saw the dam, explaining that Arizona was on the east and Nevada on the west side of the river. We had a tour of the city and the massive hotels and resorts when we were back over Las Vegas. I had been here to play pool several times, but had never ventured out much. This was fun. We saw that the Hard Rock had a pool on top of the hotel when we passed over it. I think we all had the same idea for this afternoon.

The flight was over two hours long, so it was nearly three by the time we were in the limousine. I said, "Let's get our swimwear on and get some sun. I'm losing my Florida tan. I'm used to more sun than I've been getting."

It didn't take us long to be on the way to the roof. We had to use a key card to get through the gate to the pool area. The pool was bigger than it looked like from above. There were loungers everywhere with some nice looking attractions getting some sun. The girls all took their cover-ups off and I about choked. I was used to seeing Jules and Katie nude, but their bikinis should be illegal the way they teased. Then I saw Kelly wearing one about the same and even little Brindle was wearing butt floss and two tiny patches for a top. I bought two big bottles of lotion and we settled down on some loungers. I gave a bottle to Yori and began on Brindle, who was the least tanned. I made sure to grease up her entire back and legs, including massaging her rounded bottom.

Jules, who needed the heavy lotion because of her skin color, was next. She had me doing both her front and back. Wow, delicious. I kissed her on the neck when I was done. Katie was the same way, with her globes trying to burst out of her top. I oiled all the exposed skin and kissed her neck too. Kelly was on her back, grinning at me. She said, "I want the same treatment all over me. Her top fell off with that, as she rolled over to lie on her back. I quickly looked around and saw several women with their tops off. I oiled her up very thoroughly, including massaging her beautiful chest. She was grinning when she turned over. I oiled her back and legs, ending with a good massage of her very fine backside. I was putting the cap back on the bottle, when Kelly asked, "Don't I get a kiss too?"

Katie was watching me and winked. I leaned down and gave her a gentle bite on the neck which made her giggle.

The women had left a lounger open in the middle, and I asked, "Who wants to put some lotion on my back?" I was surprised when Brindle popped up and did a good job of putting lotion all over my back and legs. She leaned down and kissed my neck, and said, "You owe me one of those."

I enjoyed a good half hour lying on my front, before turning over for some sun on my front. I oiled myself and lay back to enjoy the sun. All four girls turned over too, and wouldn't you know that all four were topless. I jumped up and said, "I need to oil up your fronts again so that you don't burn the toys. I did Brindle first and enjoyed her small ones. I leaned down and gave one of her stiff nipples a suck when I finished. That got her giggling again. I had to redo Kelly, and quickly did it, ending with a nipple suck that made her gasp. Oiling Jules and Katie up is awesome. Both of them are going to be plump, buxom, old ladies in thirty years or so, but they will still be fun to play with. I gave each a nipple suck and then lay back down to get some more sun on my front.

While we were laying there, Kelly said, "Do you know why I came into your bed last night?"

"I have no idea, Kelly."

"I wanted to look Alec in the eye and tell her that I finally slept with you. Now I can tell her we also had a good time playing."

"Do you want to start rumors, or what?"

"No, I just want to tease Alec. I think she would like to have been where I was last night."

I got up and stretched after about twenty minutes, then dove into the pool. I have this thing about swimming hard in a pool and did that for almost five minutes. I floated over to the steps when I was out of breath, and realized about half the women in the pool were topless. Some had tiny bikini bottoms that made them look nude. I also noticed there were no kids or families up here. This must be the adult pool.

Yori and Michi did some swimming, but none of the girls went in. It was decided that we had enough sun for today and that we might get more tomorrow. The girls put their tops and cover-ups back on and we went back to the suite. We all decided to shower again and for the guys to dress in business casual for supper somewhere this evening, and then check out a casino or two.

It was too early to go out, so I made drinks for everyone. I even told Brindle that we would hire a driver or another limo if necessary so that she could have a good time too. We all enjoyed visiting with each other. I felt something in my sport coat pocket, and took out the envelope the partner had given me. That had been an unusual day for me to wear a sport coat instead of suit. I was going to open it, but he had said for me to be alone when I did.

I went to the bedroom and into the bathroom. I opened the envelope there, and something fluttered to the floor when I pulled the printed piece of paper out. I picked the piece of paper up and discovered that it was a company check. The amount staggered me, and I gasped. The note said, "This is the bonus you have earned this year to date, with something added to show the partners' appreciation of your constant goal of making the company successful. I'm sure your bonuses in California will eventually make this check look small. We all thank you." The note was signed by all the current partners. I put the six figure check inside the folded note and into the envelope. It's amazing that you can get richly rewarded for doing what you were hired to do.

I didn't have a place to keep something like this, so I just kept it in my coat. I thought briefly that I should just cash it and use the money to gamble, but decided it would be better to give it to Jules with my other savings and let her make it grow.

We all had a second drink while we were deciding on where to go eat a special meal.

It was decided that we would go to Joe's Seafood and Steak House in Caesar's Palace Mall. We could go into Caesars' casino for a while from there. We enjoyed some delicious dishes that were more than I wanted to eat. I think most of us left at least a fourth of our meal on the plate. It was a shame to waste it, but we didn't have a way to carry it with us.

We went into the casino and just wandered around, checking out the various gaming tables. I was going to play some blackjack again, but watched Yori and Michi go to the craps tables area. The game was too fast for me, and I didn't always know what to play when, so I knew better than to put chips down. It was fun watching the men place bets. They didn't win a lot, but they did win fairly consistently. That they didn't lose a lot told me they knew what they were doing. Kelly and Brindle wanted to play the slot machines, so they left to buy a card. Jules and Katie wanted me to teach them how to play blackjack to win. We had each purchased a hundred dollars in chips and went to the cheap tourist tables where you can use five dollar chips.

I began explaining the game to them and watching their cards. The other players at the table didn't mind me instructing, and the girls began playing using the rules I had been giving them. Both girls were up about twenty dollars while I was instructing. I didn't play every hand so that I could help the girls make decisions. They were getting the idea, so I said, "Play smart, play by the rules, and see how you do on your own."

They were both up almost fifty dollars after an hour, and I was up almost that much too. Jules asked, "How are we winning if the house has the advantage?"

"Easy, the dealer has rules he has to play by. He has taken our money due to some of the rules, and others make him stand pat while we try to beat what we think he might have. The house has only a slight edge in blackjack."

The older dealer smiled at me and said, "You know the rules and seem to be giving luck to the table. The house hates to lose, but it's also fun to have some winners. You should try some of heavier stakes tables. You might do even better."

Jules wanted to move right away, but I reminded her that we could very quickly blow our gambling money if we began betting with ten dollar chips.

Jules said, "Not a problem, I have plenty. I'll get us more chips."

"See what I mean, Jules. I have money too, but I don't want to give it to Caesar's. We agreed on an amount and we should stay within it. We can play some of the other inexpensive games if this gets boring. It doesn't take much to lose all your chips."

The girls decided to play some other games, and did. I checked on Yori and Michi, and they were still working the craps table and now had a small tray of chips in front of them. I stood with them for a few minutes and I placed a bet on a pass when one lady at the other end of the table was going to throw. It paid, so I took my winnings and left the table. Yori leaned over and said, "Chicken." I had to agree with him.

I found a low dollar Texas Hold 'Em table and sat through several hands. I only had cards to play one hand and won that, so I felt this wasn't going to be fun with a ten dollar buy in for each hand. I went and found Brindle and Kelly at the rows of slot machines. Kelly said she thought she was up about thirty dollars, but had been up over two hundred. Brindle said that she was just about out of money and she didn't feel like betting the rest of her gambling money this evening.

A roving waitress took our order and brought us drinks. I watched as Brindle's credits went to zero, and Kelly's dipped below what she had started with. She said, "I'm cashing in and will live to play another day."

We found the girls who told me they had lost their blackjack winnings, but were still having fun. I told them that Kelly and I were going to cash out. The girls joined us before we made it to the cashier's window to get cash for their chips too. Yori and Michi saw us cashing out and brought their chips to get cash. Both had done very well. Michi said, "That table was really hot for a while, but it's cooling off now and time to leave it."

I was leaving up about thirty dollars, so I felt good. Last night's winnings had been good for tips and I figured it should hold me through the weekend.

We decided to see what kind of show the Hard Rock had tonight when we got back. They had three different stages in the casino that had different flavors of music. There was some decent rock and roll, a blues band, and a modern jazz group. There were no big names in the showroom, but the three bands were fun to listen to. We enjoyed some drinks and played some blackjack. This place was lucky for me once again, and I was up four hundred dollars by the time we decided to go to bed. Yori and Michi reported the craps tables were cold. Jules and Katie had joined me and weren't getting the cards, but still came out ahead. Brindle and Kelly went back and forth between observing the two men and us.

The two guys began playing pool when we went up to the suite, while Brindle and Kelly wanted to bowl. Jules whispered something to Katie, and they both pulled me toward our room.

We were stripped and on the bed covered with towels in record time. The two women were wound up and wanted to be unwound. I did my best, alternating between them, until their dams burst and they were doing their usual display of liquid orgasmic bliss. I had put deposits into both of them, but they were still stimulating me into more. Jules said, "You missed your lesson today. I'll bet Grandmother misses them too." We continued until I was totally done and just lying there watching the two continue playing. I pulled the soaked towels from the bed when they finally gave out, and slid in to hug Jules' back. I thought about this morning, and moved to be in between the two girls. There would be no mistakes this way.

We were all tired enough that both girls were soon snoring lightly.


It felt like the bed was crowded on Sunday morning. I had my hand on a small boob that belonged to a person on the other side of Katie. I felt two hands on me, one on my hip and the other wrapped around my chest. The one on my chest had darker skin, so I knew it was Jules. I needed to get up and use the facilities.

I was able to slide from the mass of females and looked down at the four women, and wondered why the others wanted to come in with us.

No matter, nothing happened. I suppose that Kelly can tell Alec that she slept with me more than once now.

I decided to shave, and then thought that I might as well take a shower while I was in the bathroom. I had lathered my head and was about to rinse it when a body pressed up against mine. I knew it was Kelly since she's tall and her chest isn't as large as Jules' or Katie's. She was hugging me and let her hand drift down to hold on to my growing interest.

"I know you're only teasing, Kelly, but I could reach my limit, you know."

She was still stroking my now fully erect little Brad, and whispered, "Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

I turned in her arms and kissed her with enough passion to let her know that I was reaching a limit. She grinned up at me, and said, "I'd really like to try out that saying, but you're right. I would want more when we get back."

As we washed, I asked, "What about Matt?"

She told me, "He's neat, but I don't think he's been with many women and sure doesn't know his way around the female form."

"Teach him."

"I might, but I have a couple buddies that I visit with, and there are always the women like Brindle in my life; she really knows her way around a girl. Your two do too, so there's no way I could be frustrated when I'm with you guys."

This was a strange conversation, but we finished and dried off. Brindle got up and came toward the bathroom. She hugged me and kissed my chest instead of hugging Kelly. She said, "I wish I had woken up earlier so that I could have showered with you. Was he fun, Kelly?"

Kelly told her, "He still says that he's off limits to me because I'm an employee. I might have gotten him, but it wouldn't have been as much fun because he would have been worrying."

The little woman shivered and said, "I don't even like men, and I'm craving to try this one out. I might want to try out for a position if he can make Jules and Katie into his love slaves."

"You guys are awful. How's a guy supposed to be true to his loves with so much temptation?"

Kelly said, "You don't know temptation until Willy comes home with you guys one of these evenings. She's got a big crush on you, and has always been crazy for Jules and Katie. I've heard all the good gossip, Brad."

"Well, you know what happened last time, and the girls know how firm I feel about the employee thing. I'll love watching them play until they can't go any longer, but I won't join in if there is a chance of a slip up, or a 'slip in' in this case."

Brindle asked, "Are you not going to work out this morning?"

"No, I'm good. It should keep an office jockey like me fit if I work out four or five times a week. I do like to run on weekends, and by that, I mean running outside for an hour or more if I have a place to do it. I've run around the neighborhood with Yori and Michi, and probably will again. That's sort of boring to run the same route all the time."

"I want to get some more sun and will do some swimming today. I don't need the cardio with you girls dressing the way you do. I was even ready to plug Brindle, and I'll want to even more now."

Kelly exclaimed, "Damn, you lucky little lezzy slut, Brindle. You can get some and I have to fantasize."

Brindle swished her backside at us as she left for her room, saying, "I'll tell you how good it was when it happens."

Katie was sitting up in bed and asked, "She'll tell you how good what was?"

Kelly told on the chauffer, "The little lezzy slut thinks she can get some of Brad, and I can't because I'm a company employee. She's going to tell me how much she enjoyed him."

Katie laughed and leaned down to bite one of Jules' big nipples. Get up, Sleeping Beauty. You don't want to miss the whole day, do you?"

Jules smiled and said, "I'm one of those black mamas who don't do shit and live off you working stiffs. Get off my back, you white bitch. I'll go suck a cock and fuck a white boy and make enough for lunch, while you go hungry trying to sell yo ass on the street corner."

I hadn't heard this routine yet, and I was dying of laughter. Kelly was breaking up too. She whispered to me, "I love those two. They really are something together."

The way the two were passionately kissing each other was sweet. The two broke apart and got up to head for the bathroom. The still naked Kelly said, "I'm getting dressed. I hope I don't embarrass the guys."

She left and I slipped some shorts and a T-shirt on. The two babes had made it into the shower and were lathering up between kisses. It made me smile to know that I hadn't come between them. Their continued loving let me know they were good with each other.

I went out and found Yori and Michi wearing shorts and T-shirt. Yori said, "We thought you might go work out. I know you ran with both Michi and me last weekend, but I don't know your workout schedule."

I told them the same story. "I work out four or five times a week to keep fit. I like to run on weekends and prefer to run outside the gates or in a park somewhere. I'll do some heavy swimming today and that will work on my whole body while giving me a good cardio workout. We're guys and will be getting good cardio exercise over all the half-naked women. I love it."

Michi laughed and said, "Me too. I get to see some awesome women since I moved to the States and live in LA. There are so many real lookers who want to get into movies or modeling that you trip over tens around there. Japanese women are very attractive, but many aren't very curvaceous. I would be shark bait if Hideki knew how much I used to beat off over Jules. She's still a choice lady, and I envy you being with her and Katie. How do you convince the girly girls to be interested in men? Brindle came back here yesterday, and she and Katie were in the bedroom screaming and carrying on until you called to come get them. I mean nonstop. Guys can't compete with that."

"I agree, Michi, but I think we give them something they can't get from women. It may be our maleness. It may be our size. It could even be that we are able to get excited with them, make a lot of sperm, and put it deep inside them. I like whatever it is, and want more of it."

Everyone soon was dressed, and it was decided that we would go to the diner downstairs. We all rode the elevator down to the main floor and walked back to the diner. It was surprisingly uncrowded this morning. We learned that this was usual for a Sunday, as many people spent their nights carousing.

We all had a decent breakfast and tried to decide what we wanted to do today. Kelly said, "I want to go to the malls to see if there are any deals here that we don't have in LA. Want to come with me, Brindle?"

Katie and Jules were thinking about it, but neither one was a big shopping enthusiast. I told the two, "I plan on getting some more sun, do some swimming, and mentally get ready for a busy week."

Katie said, "That sounds great. We could even get a nap in this afternoon."

Jules said, "I know I shouldn't go in with you tomorrow. You go in, make sure everything is working, and get out of there. Don is hot to make the office his and to bring everyone into his way of running things. We could be on the way back to LA by ten."

I nodded and agreed, "Probably, but I want to go through the office to make sure that I didn't miss anything. The one person I still need to talk to is the construction supervisor so that I can make sure he isn't involved in the scams like the one in LA was. That's a tough position to fill."

We all migrated up to the suite where Yori and Michi wanted to shoot some pool. The girls and I lay down and cuddled a while until Jules began covering the bed. She whipped her shift off when it was protected, and sat on my middle. The woman said, "I'm down almost twenty pounds, and am really feeling good about it. I may lose a lot more just for me, not for you, Lover. I think I want to look at myself in the mirror and drool. I'll get these big tits reduced if they begin to sag too much. I love to play with my big 'uns and I know you and Katie do too, but I want to look as good as a chubby Cindy or Willy. I get wet just thinking about Willy."

That's twice today that I've heard about Willy.

Katie said, "I can see how much I've lost in my clothes. I'll have to buy a smaller size soon or my clothes will fall off. Jules and I will go on a shopping spree soon to get some new clothes. I want to look good for Jules, you, and me. I love my boobies, and love the way you and Jules play with them. I don't think I'll be reducing them even if they sag."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.