LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke with a start trying to remember what day it was. It took a few seconds before I realized it was Thursday. My alarm noise hadn't sounded on my cell phone yet, but it had to be close. I turned my head to look at the alarm clock and saw that it was exactly 5:55. Should I try to close my eyes for five minutes or get going? I moved over Katie, who was on the outside on the side of bed it would be easiest to get out of. I began waking the girls after using the bathroom. I was able to cajole them to get up and put workout clothes on.

Their workout clothes usually consisted of a snug bandeau stretch top that kept their breasts from bouncing, shorts, socks, and tennis shoes. Mine was about the same, except that I wore a T-shirt and used some snug briefs to keep my junk in place.

We did our fast workout and stopped in the kitchen for coffee, juice, and a quick breakfast. The cooks probably went nuts trying to figure if we were going to eat before or after showers. Brindle reminded me while we were eating that I had an appointment for my driver's license at DMV. A lot of the carnage in the office was actually pretty much cleaned up, so it would be a good day to get this done. Brindle also reminded me that I should take the long way to get to the office so that I could learn how the BMW handled and drove in case the examiner wanted me to do a driving exam.

I made sure that I had the necessary documents in a folder with me before I left for the office. It was right at seven fifteen when I parked in the 'Boss' spot. Yori and I got out of the car and approached the door. I flinched and was suddenly moving to the side when it swung open. Yori went to the wall on the other side as a very large man carrying a baseball bat came out the door. He looked at me and asked, "Are you that Brad motherfucker?"

I didn't say anything, but was justifiably terrified. The man asked me the same question again. I looked at him and asked why he wanted to know. He looked at me hard and said, "You caused my boss to go to jail for a long time and somebody has to pay. You had those two wimp security men here that I had to beat, but that wasn't very hard. So are you the guy I'm going to break up?"

"Why don't you do yourself a favor and put your bat down and maybe go to the middle of the parking area and sit down. There are many reasons for you to do this and one is because the police will probably be here shortly. How about it? Will you go out there and peacefully sit?"

"Ha, ha, ha, you fucking kill me. Why would I do that when I need to break someone, and it's probably you? I think I'll just do you anyway. You talk too much."

I made one last attempt as I saw Yori pull a weapon from his shoulder holster. "Someone is going to shoot you if you don't do as I suggest, Mr. whatever your name is. Look to your left and reconsider what you do."

The idiot did look behind him and then back toward Yori. He didn't see Yori or the gun he had in his hand for some reason. The guy was sneering at me as he raised the bat to hit me.

Bang, Bang, Bang. The big man staggered and again turned toward Yori. He raised the bat to hit my protector and Yori shot again. Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang. The last two rounds had been at the behemoth's head. He went to his knees holding his head, then fell over face down.

I was using my phone to call 911. They told me not to leave and officers would immediately be on the scene as soon as I told them the address of a shooting. I needed to find the two walking security guards. I wondered if they might be inside the office, so I looked. One of the guards was face down on the floor. I checked his pulse and he was alive. I looked around, but couldn't find the other one.

Yori was standing back outside, waiting for what would come next. I asked him, "Are you going to be alright with the cops? Do you have a permit to carry that?"

Yori said, "I'm licensed for both private investigations and for personal security. I will be fine. It is regrettable the man didn't stop when I tried to cripple him with the first rounds. I'll be fine."

I began circling the building in an attempt to find the other walking guard. I was almost all the way around when I heard a radio making noise. I followed the sound and found the other guard. I almost threw up when I checked his pulse. There wasn't one. How horrible. The first night a new company guards my place and one is killed and the other is in bad shape.

I picked the hand held radio up and keyed the mic, "This is Brad Johnson at Mooney Corporation; the user of this radio has been killed. His partner is also in bad shape. The police are on their way. Please notify their supervisors to come to help."

A couple of employees drove up to get an early start. I told them to go through the lobby and to not touch anything. I repeated that announcement a minimum of thirty times over the next fifteen minutes. I called 911 again and asked, "I called over twenty minutes ago for help at Mooney Corporation. You have the address on your screen here in Hollywood. Why isn't there a car here yet?

"Are you serious? Are you the clown who said you had two dead people? You said one was beat to death and the other was shot? That's you, right?"

"Yes, that was me. Listen to me carefully. You need to send a squad car here and you should notify the coroner. We also need an ambulance to take the second security guard to the hospital to see how bad he's hurt. Now, do it. Get me some help out here."

"Okay, Okay, we'll send a car by to arrest you for false use of the 911 system. Stay there if you're really there."

I walked into the building and used Rebecca's phone and dialed 911. The same voice answered and I told her, "See the address? I'm calling you from inside the building where one man is still down and out cold. Just outside the door is a man who was shot because he was going to attack me. On the side of the building is another security guard who has probably been killed with the baseball bat the guy with the bullet holes was going to use on me. Now get here fast because I have a DMV appointment at ten."

I brought a chair out for Yori because he could be upset for having to use his weapon. He thanked me. I hadn't noticed, but most of the staff was in the building. Ginger brought out two mugs of coffee for Yori and me.

We were almost done with our coffee when a Hollywood police car rolled into our lot. It was a lone policeman who stopped and got out of his car, putting his baton into its holder. He walked to us and asked, "So where is this dead guy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I waved in his eyes and pointed down. The dead guy was bleeding-out at his feet. I told the man, "The other dead man is on the side of the building. This guy probably killed him. The guard that is still out cold is just inside the door."

A security company car came sliding to a halt while we were talking. The woman who was here yesterday ran up to me and looked down at the dead guy. She said, "That isn't one of mine."

I told her, one of your men is inside still out cold. I'm having trouble getting an ambulance. The cops didn't believe me when I called 911 twice. It took the third time for this guy to get here and he's still a non-believer, but is now calling for help."

"Where's my other man?"

"He's on the side of the building, but his head is caved in and he's gone. I couldn't help him."

That shocked the woman and she said, "Show me my man who's still alive."

I pointed at the door and said, "Don't move him until the paramedics get here. He could have injuries other than a bad concussion."

The police officer was on his radio, begging for help. I stepped into the office and asked Rebecca, "Call an ambulance service and get this man to a hospital. Use your phone and take a bunch of pictures of him. The local services aren't being much help."

The woman from the security company was sitting in one of the lobby chairs with her face in her hands. I patted her on the back and told her, "Stuff like this happens in your business. I'm sorry it had to happen to you if you're just getting started. It's never easy to have an employee injured, not to mention killed, in your case. At least the person who killed your man is also dead. Go down the hall to the rest room and splash some water on your face, and then get some coffee from the break room."

Back outside, the patrolman wasn't even trying to interview Yori. I don't think he had even gone to look at the dead security guard. I went to the man and asked him, "Is there going to be an investigation or should I have this guy dumped into the trash and have the other man around the side of the building taken to the undertaker?"

"What are you talking about? You can't move anything. This is a crime scene."

"Is it? My first call was at seven twenty this morning, and it now almost eight thirty. I've called a private service to transport the injured man inside and here they are. Move your car so they can get him."

The guy at least moved his car.

The paramedics on the ambulance did a quick check of the guy and loaded him up. They told me what hospital they were taking him to and left. The patrolman was back on his radio begging for help. No one wanted to come out for a homicide and self-defense killing.

I told Yori, "Go to my office inside and try to relax. I'll have whoever shows up talk to you there. No sense in you being hot out here. Take the chair in with you."

I looked inside and Rebecca was wet mopping the floor where the security guard had been lying. He must have peed because she was mopping there and where his head had been. Some blood was still showing.

The cop was almost in tears, so I told him, "Do something to keep yourself busy. If you have crime scene tape, put it around here and then over where the other guard is. You will cause yourself to be sick if you continue to worry about it."

I had an idea and went to my office where Yori was. I said to him, "Call Dai and ask him to ask Hideki to call the local cops to get someone out here. Hideki can get things done."

Yori nodded and pulled his cell phone. He spoke in Japanese and then dialed another number. He spoke in Japanese again, and then looked at me. He handed me the phone with the word, "Hideki."

"Good morning, Hideki."

The man said, "I suppose it isn't that good of a morning there. According to Yori, you want me to get the police there so you can resume business."

Yes, Sir. I called 911 at seven twenty the first time. It is now nearing nine, and only one patrolman has shown up. I had to call a private service to get an injured man to a hospital. Something is wrong. Why are the police not responding to a homicide?"

"I don't know, Brad, but I can tell you are distressed. Let me call the Commissioner. He is a friend and loathes the thought of his men slacking their duties." The call ended.

I was standing with the patrolman when an unmarked car and another patrol car followed by a van that had CSI, Los Angeles Crime Scene Investigation labeled on it. A lot of people got out of the cars and trucks, and came over to stand looking at the dead man lying on the ground. One man made an intelligent observation. "This man has been shot."

I had to hold back from yelling that he was a fucking genius.

The patrolman led the group around the side of the building to where the other man was lying. The same genius said, "He's been beat by what looks like a baseball bat."

Two people in regular shirts with sport coats were obviously detectives. They hung their gold shields from a lanyard around their neck. One asked, "Do you know who did any of this?"

As I pointed down to the dead guy by the door, I told the man; "This guy killed the guy on the side of the building and beat another man who was inside the door to unconsciousness. The injured man's been transported to the hospital. The man who killed this guy was defending me as I was next on the man's list. He is a licensed private investigator and security guard. Come interview him."

We walked into my office and found Yori attempting to read from his tablet. He was still keyed up, so I asked, "Can I get you some tea? We do have green tea to brew. How about you, Gentlemen, would you like some coffee? I can bring you coffee as well."

Both men nodded and sat at the table with Yori. I went for tea and coffee. I waved at Kelly to follow me on the way out. When we were in the break room, I asked her, "How about making life easier for Yori. Move around in the office and go behind my desk. Do a lot of leaning and bending. It's alright if you don't feel comfortable teasing."

"No problem, Brad. I'll distract those guys to the point that they'll forget what questions to ask." My sexy secretary unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse and went back to the office.

I made a single serving of green tea and poured a couple mugs of coffee. That finished the pot, so I started another. I put the three mugs on a tray along with the little containers of cream, some packages of sugar, and coffee stirrers. All three men were staring at Kelly as she bent over behind my desk when I carried them into my office. I slid the tray onto the table and moved the mug of tea toward Yori. The two cops were having a tough time keeping their minds on their job.

I asked Kelly if she wanted coffee since I was going to get one for myself. She smiled and said she would love one. She did this while leaning over her desk, displaying cleavage down to her navel. You couldn't miss the hisses of breath intake.

I brought her a cup of coffee and whispered in her ear, "Cool it for a bit unless you hear them getting nasty."

I went to check with everyone, but I was going to have to go to the DMV for my appointment. I was through the downstairs offices and stopped to tell Kelly where I was going. One of the detectives said, "You ain't going anywhere until we get your statement, Buddy."

I looked at the man and told him, "You would already be back in your nice air conditioned squad room if you or your people had responded when I first called. Your inability to work and move fast will give me plenty of time to take care of what I need. Now go away or arrest me."

My challenge was ignored as they went back to talking to Yori. The DMV office was right where the Google map said it was. I walked in with my packet of information. The clerk checked my appointment time and let me in the inner area. She handed me a test sheet and book, and told me to complete this and return it to her.

It took about two minutes to complete the quiz. I brought it back to the same woman and she used an overlay to check the answers. They were all correct, so she made a notation on the paper and then one in her computer. I was told to go to the counter and someone would give me a vision and sign test. A guy who probably weighed four hundred pounds and could barely move around, had me look through the goggles and identify types of signs when I walked up. He was obviously reducing the size until I told him, "You've made them so small that no one can identify them." He smiled and handed me a card that said I had passed. I stopped in front of the camera as a totally disinterested younger woman took my picture. She looked at it, then me for a few seconds, and then directed me to the next window where I would be given my license. I stood at that window for only a couple of minutes and was handed my new California driver's license.

I walked out of the office without ever meeting the person Brindle said I would meet. This was amazing; it had taken about twenty minute's total.

I drove the beautiful BMW back to the office and was surprised the dead attacker was still lying where he had fallen. I could see some people loading the body of the security guard. I found the detectives still in my office, with the security company lady now also there. Yori was sitting at my desk and started to get up when I came in the room. I held my hand up to indicate he should remain there for now. The lead detective told me they were ready to take my statement. I described how the dead man had come from the office carrying the aluminum baseball bat and had asked if I was the 'Brad guy' that he was looking for. I told them that I had warned him that someone was behind him. He looked, but didn't recognize Yori as a threat. Yori shot the man when he raised the bat to hit me, but he barely flinched and he turned to attack Yori, who shot him several more times. The man went down on top of the bat and remained still this time. I checked for a pulse and there was none. I called 911 and we waited. I called 911 again after twenty minutes, and was threatened with arrest for misuse of the 911 system. I figured it was because I was using a cell phone, so I went into the office and used the phone there so the caller ID would trigger the location. The 911 operator still didn't believe me and said she would have a car stop by. The one patrolman finally arrived and had to make several calls for assistance. I had an influential friend call the Commissioner, and what do you know, you two showed up all of a sudden."

They asked if I knew this man, and I didn't. They asked why I was being targeted. I told the detectives that Daryl Bennington had been stealing millions from Mooney Corporation and was just arrested in Tampa, Florida, where he had been sent. He was caught with a large quantity of drugs and was being held in Tampa. He apparently was able to get word back here to attack me. I'm not sure whether Tampa PD or the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department has him in custody.

The detective said, "We came here as soon as we were given the call. Your call to the Commissioner must be why the Captain is here. Let's go see if they are finishing up the site investigation."

The body of the attacker was being loaded into the Coroner's van when we went outside. Both marked cars and the uniformed officers were also gone.

One of the crime scene men advised the detectives that he had picked up seven shell casings and asked if he could inspect the weapon that had fired the shots. The detective held a plastic evidence bag up with Yori's pistol in it. He told me, "We have to have this as evidence, but it should be returned within a week or so as soon as the Coroner's report is completed. Your man's address and telephone number are on the card inside the bag."

The crime scene men took down the yellow tape that had been strung up. They had even raked some gravel around to get rid of the reddish stains on the parking lot. I wondered why the parking lot was not paved at that moment. The company had paved lots everywhere they had offices. That's when I remembered that it had been about four years ago when that occurred, and you can bet another fake company collected for work never performed. I would ask the auditors to look that up.

I was ready to check on how my business was doing when everyone was gone. Yori was standing inside the door, watching, and waiting. He said, "Dai is sending me another weapon. If there is one man who was going to attempt to harm you, there are probably more. The scope of the thefts is large enough to involve several people."

A smaller BMW came to the parking area, and a man got out carrying a small box. Yori stepped outside the door and took the box, said something, the man got back into the passenger seat, and the car was gone. Yori came back in and went back to my office. I needed to report this to the home office, so I went to my office and observed Yori checking the gun over and inserting a magazine into the gun's grip. He cycled the slide of the semi-automatic pistol, and then seated it in his shoulder holster. He checked the box the weapon came in and put it into the wastebasket.

I booted my PC and pulled up the e-mail program. I didn't even look at the new e-mails until I had written the full report of what had happened this morning. I sent it to the partners in my usual report form. Fred had some questions for me that I was quickly able to answer when I began looking at e-mails. Home office accounting confirmed Fred had remained on the payroll. They also stated my new rate of pay and asked if I had forwarded my moving expenses since they didn't have an invoice for my household goods. I wrote back that I had sold all my household goods and didn't require a mover. I was finished with the cost of the move since they had paid the vehicle transport company and hotel bills. They don't cover the cost of vehicle registration, driver's license, or any other personal expenses. I did have a company credit card to charge expenses like the restaurant and the Subway sandwiches. They preferred I use the credit card rather than bill them as expenses.

That made me think; Rebecca said she had my card. How did she have it when I used it yesterday at the restaurant? I dialed zero and I asked Rebecca when she answered, "Tell me about how you have my credit card."

She answered, "Easy, it's the Manager's credit card, so it has to be yours. I asked the home office and they said it showed up on the same statement as your personal card. They changed it as soon as you were assigned here."

I wondered if the receptionist/office manager in Tampa had one of my cards that would now be Fred's.

An e-mail from the senior partner said he would be in the office tomorrow morning as promised. He had several items to go over with me. No doubt he did. Everything else after that was just advisory e-mails from the home office. I forwarded those that applied to the different departments to them, and then printed them. I looked up at Kelly and asked, "Could you begin some monthly file folders? I'll need to retain these advisory e-mails for at least a year. You can put the old ones on my desk next year, and I'll make sure we're not throwing anything important away. There should be a large binder full of information somewhere in this office. It should say 'Company Policies' on the cover. We need to find it so that we can keep it updated."

Kelly got up and went toward the front. She came back with the binder and handed it to me. In the front is a sheet where you list the updates that have been put in the book. It looked to be current. Kelly was smiling and said, "If anyone was doing their job, it was Rebecca. She's amazing." That she was.

I opened an e-mail from Matt that had been sent while the craziness was going on this morning. He had a happy face in front of the one line that said, "Total sales yesterday at an even twelve. Our new goal: thirteen plus." Amazing.

I went down the hall to the new title office and was greeted by a very striking lady, about forty, and wearing a nicely tailored women's business suit. She stood and held her hand out, "I'm Margaret Peterson, your new title company manager, Mr. Johnson. These two ladies at their desks are Julie MacDonald and Sherry Williams. Two more ladies will be here after our files are hauled here this afternoon. Your attorneys found out we had been doing all your title work and the owner of our company wanted to sell out. You have a lot of work for us, but I'm sure we can keep up. We will be soliciting work from banks and other loan organizations. I have some applications from good people I can bring in if we have that much activity."

"The company attorneys have already notified the home office of our being hired and the negotiated salaries, and we have all filled out the required applications and W-4s. I'm surprised that you don't have drug testing."

I told her, "We do, Margaret, and it will be done when you have the required company physical. The physical is for your protection and it is a chance to see how healthy our employees are, of course. You'll be required to take an annual physical, and that will handle the drug tests. You won't have a problem with that, will you?"

"That's very good, Sir. I'm sure the physicals impact your health insurance premiums as well."

There was something about how the woman carried herself that made me wonder. I was thinking that she might run with the same crowd as Connie and Jules.

"We're not formal here. I'm Brad. That's what you should address me by unless you are uncomfortable with informality. I have very few rules. Just work hard, and being accurate is better than fast. We will have good errors and omissions insurance, as well as title insurance, but we don't want mistakes to raise our premiums. I get here early, but we all leave at five. You must advise me if you have to remain here after five. I'm really strict about going home on time. This office is enjoying their evenings and we're doing more business than ever before so far."

I went to the two home office legal guys. I asked, "How are you doing with your investigation?"

Brian said, "I think the partnership expelled two of the partners last night, and they were probably arrested today. It's sad to say, but we have enough evidence to convict them. I'm sure the company will make an effort for restitution. The company has put a lien against the former manager from here so we can legally take his property from him. We filed a federal suit to recover what we've found so far. The reason for a federal suit is because he used the internet to do a lot of bogus billing and moved back and forth between here and Las Vegas. He owns homes here and Las Vegas, and I understand he bought your condominium. We will attempt to seize that as well. We know the senior partner is coming tomorrow, and you will want to have a private office for his interviews. I heard you have just recently taken the doors off of your office. Can you have them re-installed for the senior partner to use your office?"

I told the two men; "Have him use the large room off the lobby. It should have new furniture in there and will have a phone and computer. It should be nice enough for him. There's a reason there are no doors on my office."

Brian asked, "Tell me the reason."

"First, I have an unusually attractive secretary with her desk in my office. I don't want anyone to ever think I might be doing something with her. No doors, no whispers. Second, I want to always be available to everyone in my office. People feel welcome if I don't have doors, and third, I get really claustrophobic when everything is shut in. That's why my blinds are always open."

Brian wanted to see the lobby office I was talking about. We walked to the lobby and reception area. I opened the door to the room and was surprised that the new furniture had already been delivered. There was a picture of the home office on one wall, and a picture of the original partner who was now deceased was on the other inside wall. There wasn't a desk, but a nice round table with six chairs instead. A computer cabinet was on one wall. There was a monitor, keyboard, and mouse on the table. I didn't know there was such a thing as a wireless monitor. When I looked closer, there were wires going to the monitor that led to a hole in the table. There was a large window the width of the wall facing the lobby that had blinds that could be closed for privacy. The outside wall had one of the building's good-sized windows, also with blinds along with some solid-color pull drapes. The room was very elegant.

Brian said, "This will work. I'll tell him that you're afraid of your secretary and that's why you don't have doors." He and Martin were laughing when they went back toward the title office. Brian turned around and as I walked up to him, said, "So, tell me about the woman you've met out here who I hear is super wealthy and can supply you with a bodyguard."

Martin followed that up with, "I hear there are two of them; I mean two women."

"It's time for lunch. Let me check on something and I'll take you guys to my special restaurant."

I quickly went upstairs to accounting and bent down to ask Connie. "Have you met the new title office manager?"

Connie actually blushed. "I have."

"I think your reaction tells me everything I wanted to know. Is she a good friend?"

"She is."

"I see, would you like to go to lunch with the two home office lawyers, Margaret, and me?"

"Yes Sir."

I was smiling at her clipped answers and told her to get ready as we would be leaving soon.

Back downstairs I went to the title office and asked Margaret. How about going to lunch with the company lawyers, Connie, and me? The woman raised her eyebrows at me and said she would be delighted to have lunch with me.

My next stop was Kelly. I asked her, "Make a reservation for five at Johnny's; the new title office manager, the lawyers, and Connie." I looked at Yori and told him, "I will make sure you are fed. You can even go have lunch with Ginger." He smiled.

I went up front to ask Rebecca, "Okay, I'll pop for Subways again today or something else if you want. I'm going out for lunch again."

My receptionist with the big ears said, "I've already heard from Connie you are taking her and the new title manager to lunch with the company lawyers." This office is becoming cohesive and quickly shares information.

I saw Connie and the attorneys coming down the stairs and Margaret coming from the title office. I ushered them out to the BMW and had Connie sit with the attorneys in the back and Margaret in the front seat. Martin commented, "This thing smells new. Is this your new company car?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.