Diary of a Loose Girl - Cover

Diary of a Loose Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 17: Darkness and Light

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Darkness and Light - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 19-20
- Narrator, freshman / rising sophomore at Bitterwood
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 145lbs, curly back-length dark-red or blue hair
Elise, Female, 19-20
- Freshman / rising sophomore at Bitterwood, Norwegian
- Pale golden skin, 5'10, 155lbs, shoulder-length light blonde hair

Elise was immediately immersed in ten hours a day of training. She registered for a competition to be held the last week of our visit. We had a few weeks, and most of her time was spent away from my arms.

That didn't help, to be sure. I wanted to mend us, to spend every minute making her feel my love, to let my body continue to beg for forgiveness. Being apart all day made it very difficult, but I tried when I could. I made her soup and coffee, brought it to her at the lodge where she too lunch breaks. I kissed her, held her every night, said "I love you" enough to be annoying. But she smiled, her eyes becoming softer with each day.

Elise had turned 20 in June, and I did the same in July. It was one of those round numbers that required reflection and I spent some quiet time considering what I'd done right, where I'd fucked up, and I came away with a mixed bag that was my life. That round number was much easier on me than the ones that followed, though I didn't know that at the time.

After a week in Russia, we finally had sex again. It felt good, I'd missed it, and so had she. But, there was a new element then, something I'd never had before. She spanked me. Hard. One hand fingering my puss, the other leaving hand-sizes prints on my ass. I never knew if it was born out of her desire to punish me in some way, her need to feel like she was in control of me again.

Whatever it was, I loved it. Loved it. Still do. I came so hard when Elise smacked my ass. She started calling me 'slut, ' pulled my hair. I'd never been with anyone who played rough, and I loved it. I didn't know that I would love to hear the word 'slut' slide from her lips, almost in a sneer. A hard smack on my ass would be followed by another, and another. And I came hard that night, several times, and the following few nights. I fell in love with being spanked, pulled, called names.

It was fucking, to be sure, but we weren't making love. There was still something between us, and though I loved the rougher sex, I feared she had established a new balance in our relationship where the soft, fun times were to be replaced with a desire to punish me. I had mixed feelings about wanting that and dreading it.

I spent my days learning to ski solo. I usually found a partner to run with me down the hill, no one that I came to know well, just random people heading down the slope when I was there. I got better, but two weeks in, I twisted my ankle and couldn't make any more trips down the mountain for a while.

Late one night about two weeks after that, my ankle was feeling good enough to try some easy slopes, and Elise went with me to do my first night skiing. I made a couple of runs on the mostly abandoned slopes, and for the first time in weeks, felt like Elise and I might be ok. Our conversation came easy again, friendly giggles, jokes. The hurt was gone from the edges of her words, and her eyes began to sink into mine, leading to spontaneous hugs and kisses.

We made a last ride up the lift and waited at the top a moment for a stiff breeze to lay down, the attendant cautioning us to sit and wait for it to blow on. I held Elise's hand, gloves off, sitting in a small room with a fire roaring. We were the only ones there, along with the attendant who chain smoked sitting on the steps, out of sight.

The lights went out, humming power of engines quieted and fell silent. All I heard was Elise breathing and the wind whistling past the building.

The attendant opened the door, shined a flashlight in. We looked at him as he spoke in Norwegian, which Elise translated, "stay here. Generator should kick on in a few minutes. Worst case, I'll take you down on the ski-truck. Wait here, I'll be back."

So we snuggled together as the temperature quickly dropped on the mountain. Elise wrapped her arms around me, and the way she hugged me said she needed me, more than just a hug. It was the most welcome feeling in the world. My fingers slipped inside her ski pants, the tight fabric making it difficult to advance.

She shifted, pushed down her pants and panties, exposed her bald puss to my fingers. I slipped two inside, kissed her neck, her lips, heard her panting, sighing. I fingered her, fingered her steadily, my hand becoming sticky with her discharge.

Elise held my other arm, and my head, held me tight, clenching, her vagina spasming around my fingers. I moved in and out, let my thumb slide around her hard clit as I stroked. She bucked and came, her cunt flooding, her moans barely stifled. I pulled my fingers out and sucked on them, tasted her sweet, sweaty juices. She kissed me, tasted herself on my lips, and I drove my fingers back between her legs, and brought her to orgasm again.

She pushed me back, helped me pull my pants to my thighs. Her fingers slid into my puss, and I was so wet there was almost no resistance. Her lips grazed my clit before she sucked me in, and her confident strokes left me ringing in climax in less than a minute.

I was just pushing her back, wanting to taste her, when a beam of light swept across the wall in front of me, and I froze. The attendant reached for the door, and in no less than two seconds, Elise and I had our fingers out of pussies, pants up, and were sitting quietly when his flashlight hit our eyes.

I grimaced at the blinding light and he moved it aside, said through Elise, "Generator's blown, no power. I need to get you two down the mountain."

When he turned his back, I kissed Elise deeply, squeezed her hand twice, three times, tried with all my will to sink my love into her, to return us to what we had before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.