Diary of a Loose Girl
Chapter 15: Red Wings on an Angel

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Red Wings on an Angel - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 19
- Narrator, freshman at Bitterwood
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 145lbs, curly back-length dark-red or blue hair
Elise, Female, 19
- Freshman at Bitterwood, Norwegian
- Pale golden skin, 5'10, 155lbs, shoulder-length light blonde hair

The classes got harder, after the holiday break, more homework, less free time. The halcyon days of the first semester drifted away and our class seemed to settle into less explorative sexual relationships. Couples formed more easily, exclusive relationships that became more romantic, more private. There were several who still played around, but that time seemed to have slipped away for many of us.

It was the day that I earned my red wings that I finally admitted to myself how I'd grown to love Elise. I'd loved her since I met her, really, we were just instant close friends and I shared everything with her. It was a bit like when I fell for Lawton in that it came easily, unbidden, but welcome. I didn't tell Elise that night, that I loved her and wanted to be exclusive, but I wanted to.

We'd had a long couple of weeks in the middle of the semester, taken a field trip to Denmark, and another weekend in Germany, and packed in more class work than we'd faced before. It was tiring, and it left me feeling a little strung out, but in a good way, I suppose.

Elise and I were lounging in our room listening to some new American rock music. She looked a bit odd. Flushed, sometimes rubbing her stomach, went to the bathroom frequently. I knew her well enough to know she was at that point in her cycle, and I made her some hot tea, like my mom used to do for me.

She smiled, took the steaming cup, was silent a moment. She laughed, shook her head. "Feel like crap, but goddamn am I horny."

I grinned and, despite my weariness, was more than willing to eat her cunt. "You'll feel better when I do this..." My tongue slid along her labia. I saw no tampon, which she typically wore during her flow, so I had no hesitation dipping my tongue into her vagina.

Elise moaned and rocked lightly as I ate her cunt. She came and I kept licking. It took a few moments after her orgasm to notice the change in her flavor. It was richer, metallic, something very different. I was about to pull back when her hands shot to my head and held me against her crotch.

I wasn't disgusted, hadn't yet identified what I tasted, was lost in making my lover feel pleasure. Elise bucked and came again, continued to grind on my face, didn't fall off her waves of euphoria, and was soon riding my tongue again.

She leaned her head up, briefly, looked down at me. I raised and smiled, then returned to my licking. Elise shuddered and came hard, loud, pumping her cunt onto my tongue. She finally quieted and I drew up beside her.

Elise giggled, blushed, giggled again, said, "you just earned your red wings, girlfriend!"

"Red wings? Where have I heard that..."

She took a finger and drew it across my cheek, showed me the blood she'd wiped off.

I really don't remember my reaction. I know it wasn't disgust. I think I was pretty surprised, a bit grossed out as the taste of blood became obvious in my mouth. Elise helped me clean up, handed me the mouthwash, and I cleared her menstrual discharge from my tongue and lips.

"Sorry, I didn't know that was going to hit so soon, I should have warned you."

"S'ok ... wasn't bad. I'd do it again."

"Good ... cause, I gotta admit. Seeing you eating me with my blood on your face made me cum so hard. So hard ... Dunno why, but it did."

"Ever earned you red wings?"

She shook her head and I smiled, "in a couple of weeks, you'll get your chance."


Elise earned her red wings with a smile, and after bringing me to two orgasms, she looked up and showed me her beautiful face, streaks of my blood on her skin. I don't know why that was such a turn on. It felt great, her puss and mine both became swollen when we menstruated, sensitive, tender. Seeing Elise was like seeing an angel, bloodied but wonderful, and that's how I came to recognize that I was in love with her.

We'd had months of close friendship, many intimate experiences. But something about that shared ritual, the forbidden, 'dirty' blood shared like that, that made what I had with Elise feel special, enough that I wanted to call her my girlfriend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.