Diary of a Loose Girl
Chapter 12: Ulv and the Twins

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ulv and the Twins - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 19
- Narrator, freshman at Bitterwood
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 145lbs, curly back-length dark-red or blue hair
Elise, Female, 19
- Freshman at Bitterwood, Norwegian
- Pale golden skin, 5'10, 155lbs, shoulder-length light blonde hair
Ulv, Male, 19
- Freshman at Bitterwood, Ukrainian
- Pale freckled skin, 5'8, 170lbs, short, spiky red hair
Colt, Male, 18
- Freshman at Bitterwood, Canadian, twin brother of Kent
- Tanned beige skin, 5'11, 185lbs, short dirty-blonde hair
Kent, Male, 18
- Freshman at Bitterwood, Canadian, twin brother of Colt
- Tanned beige, skin, 5'11, 185lbs, short dirty-blond hair


The other girls and I began to gossip about relationships, sex, which guys were gay, which girls, who we'd seen fucking or blowing or cumming. There was a decided lack of judgement. It was gossip, sure, but informational, not to shame or denigrate. The sexual atmosphere of our class was liberating for me, and I was an active participant in describing my experiences, who I though was sexy, and even petted Elise a few times in front of the other girls.

I told about Brown, once or twice, found I was able to talk about it with a few years of distance. I told about Michael, Lawton, the others. Everyone except Henri. Only Elise knew that secret, and she kept it well.

Classes moved on quickly that first semester, and I found myself engaged and excited every day. It was always something different. There were lots of essay assignments, which I loved, and lots of uncommon classroom locations that made it feel anything like a rote education.

I did really well those months, Elise and I sharing beds regularly. She still fucked Tim sometimes, and had been with a couple of other guys, but it wasn't until a beach party that I had my next new partner.

Partners, I mean.

Kent and Colt were twin brothers from Vancouver, Canada. Friendly guys, jock-lights, each of them. Adorable together or apart, both in shape and tanned, and a weekend trip across to Dover, England, had us sharing tea in a common area centered between our rooms one morning. We headed out as a group, probably twenty of us in all, including Elise, Sia, Kent, and Colt.

The sand was a bit course, but we soon had blankets out in the midday sun. Elise and I applied sunscreen to each other, letting our fingers tease breasts and nipples. It was light and fun, and the rest of the afternoon, we swapped around in conversations and play in the water.

Colt, like his brother, had light grey eyes. It was an amazing sensation to look at him or Kent. I could tell them apart, don't ask me how. Subtle difference in facial expressions, perhaps. They both wore their dirty-blonde locks over their ears, and I found myself being attracted to whichever one tried to tackle me in the surf.

After a picnic supper on the beach, some of the others headed back in. Elise left on Tim's arm and she winked at me as she left me alone with the twins.

For an hour or so, we just hung out, drinking wine and feeling high. I noticed that the guys were beginning to sit closer and closer to me, and when Colt took my hand and kissed it, I leaned into him and met his lips.

Kent was behind me, just watching while I kissed his brother. We broke our embrace and I leaned back, giggling. I looked at Kent to see his reaction, surprised to see him leaning to me, his lips pursed, a serious look on his face. I couldn't resist. I kissed him too.

They were a lot a like that way, kissing me. I couldn't tell them apart then, the way their lips and tongues moved so similar. I came up for air, smiling, leaned back and tried to catch my breath.

Colt asked quietly, "interested in doing more than kiss?"

I looked at him a moment, decided that I was, said, "sure ... here?" It was growing dark and a bit cool, but we were alone for several hundred feet on either side of us.

I started to lean into Colt, forgot his brother a moment, until Kent said, "both of us?"

I stopped and looked at Kent, collected my thoughts. I wanted that. Both of them. I'd never experienced more than one person before, certainly not two men, but the idea of it was powerful in my mind and I nodded, smiling, and finished leaning into Colt for a kiss.

The next hour or so was mostly lost in a thousand touches from the brothers. Their hands on my breasts, my butt, my puss. They seemed to have a natural attention, the two of them moved from position to position without bumping elbows or both touching me in the same place at once. I laid back and let the brothers touch me and kiss me, and yes, they both fucked me, too.

Colt took me first, on my back, his mouth covered in my pussy juice. He'd brought condoms, as had I, a common thing for most of us. He slipped it on just as his brother pushed his hard penis in my mouth. Their cocks looked the same, felt the same in each hole, in my fingers and mouth. Six inches or so, nice girth, heavy, swinging dicks that had me very horny and wanting to feel them inside me.

Colt slid in and I moaned as his cock sank deep into my puss. Kent's dick throbbed in my mouth as I sucked, his precum salty, slick. The brothers fucked my vagina and my mouth with a steady rhythm, slowing down only a moment when I orgasmed and had to catch my breath. Colt slipped out of me, ripped off the condom, and replaced his brother.

Kent rolled a rubber onto his penis and penetrated me in the same position. I sucked Colt, felt him swelling in my mouth as his brother's cock squished in my tight hole. Colt moaned, pushed into me, said, "cumming..." and filled my mouth with his salty, pungent cum. I sucked it down, let him throb against my tongue as I swallowed his sperm and sent it down to my stomach.

Kent fucked me a while, his brother recuperated, slowly stroking his cock watching us. Kent turned me over, humped me doggy style, Colt's cock back in my mouth again. Colt slid a hand underneath me as I sucked him, found my clit, and twirled me to a powerful orgasm around his brother's swelling penis.

I rocked back hard against Kent, tried to milk him with my cunt. It worked. He thrashed against my ass, pulling my hips back to him. The dirty-blonde Canadian humped faster, faster, pounded my snatch until he cried out and ejaculated into his condom. Colt waited only a moment before slipping a condom on his own cock as his brother slid out of my vagina.

Colt rode me in that position, fucked in a rhythm just like his brother's. I couldn't tell them apart at all. I wondered how many other lucky girls had enjoyed the brothers. They were good together, and I orgasmed again when Kent stroked my clit while his brother squirted his cum into the condom, fucking me from behind.

We collapsed together, the brothers on either side of me, my hands slowly stroking their penises. Neither got fully hard again, but they weren't soft either. I laughed a lot, couldn't believe I'd had my first threesome. I loved having two penises in my body at once, and believe me, it wasn't the last time I enjoyed that feeling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.