Diary of a Loose Girl - Cover

Diary of a Loose Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 9: Lawton

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lawton - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 18
- Narrator, high school senior
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'5, 135lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Lawton, Male, 18
- High school senior
- Beige skin, 5'11, 230lbs, unkempt neck-length brown hair


Kona and I remained friends, and we only talked about that night a couple of times, both in the week after it happened. She never mentioned my 'dirty' request, and she told me she'd enjoyed being with me, thanked me for her first time with someone, wanted to think about it before doing it again.

The longer she waited, the more clear it became that Kona and I had no intimacy to explore. I was ok with it. I wasn't in love with her, and the night had gone much better than it had with Rhodes. Even though I maintained that relationship, believed his apology had been sincere, I always wondered who he told, who would laugh at me behind my back.

If anyone did, it never saw it, and even the 'Loose Girl 2' campaign seemed to disappear quickly. If anyone cared who I fucked, they didn't show it.

Many of my classmates were sexually active. Maybe most of them, I don't know. But it got talked about a lot after the holiday break as things headed toward graduation. That's the period of time that I got to know Lawton.

Lawton was a fellow senior who I knew somewhat and had talked to a few times directly. A nice enough boy, maybe not terribly attractive. He was tall but overweight. He let his brown hair be unkempt and it looked terrible. His chubby face wasn't one I ever used in one of my regular masturbation fantasies.

But he was good at chemistry and helped me get through what was my most challenging class. We started hanging out often with others, and he always had a smile when he greeted me. I liked him as a friend, and I really didn't know we'd have more than friendship between us before graduation.

Over that time, I was making plans. I was going on the senior trip to Corpus Christie and the beaches there. I already had a room reserved, sharing it with Kona, Georgia, and Min. I'd applied to several universities and already gotten back several acceptance letters. I made no decisions before the end of school.

A couple of months before graduation, Lawton and I were hanging out. I tried to teach him to play tennis. He could smack the ball around well enough, but anything beyond that was painful to watch. It wasn't that he was uncoordinated, in fact he moved quickly and decisively as he played. But he had no experience and the racket grip kept turning in his fingers and altering his shots.

Afterwards, we headed to the small cafe next door for a sandwich and sodas.

Sitting across from him then, I started to identify that feeling I got when I wanted to be with someone intimately. Something about his hands, I think. The way he gripped his glass, the way he held just the right grip on his sandwich. Maybe I'm overplaying it a bit, but that's what I remember. It wasn't powerful, the urge, but it was there. As he smiled at me and we made easy conversation, I felt more than friendship driving me to stay engaged.

I dared to take his hand as we walked to my car, and he didn't resist. I didn't push it. He was a bit shy, and I knew I'd be the one to make it clear I wanted more. But that evening, I left it there, maybe still considering what I really wanted to do, what I really felt. I masturbated that night, not to Lawton's face, but to imagining his fingers inside me.


A couple of weeks later, we were at the courts again, and while he wasn't getting any better, he wasn't getting worse. We fell into easy banter as we played. He took my criticisms well, and tried his best to implement them. He failed, but he didn't seem to care.

I found myself smiling at him a lot, looking into his eyes. I wondered what he saw in me then. Did he think about more than just holding hands? Was he imagining what I looked like naked? What I sounded like when I came? Did he wonder how I tasted? I recognized the growing attraction to Lawton, and I did nothing to stop it.

Why should I? I'd seen enough assholes over the years that I recognized a nice guy, a guy who would care about me. I didn't have the crushing desperation to be loved, to give and receive attention, focus, thanks in part to my experiences but also the gentle hand of the anti-depressant.

Our second trip to the cafe, I took his hand while we waited for our food. He smiled and I giggled. I felt fourteen again, it was really nice, for both of us. I brought his hand to my lips and gave it a kiss, and he did the same to mine.

He sounded so formal when he spoke up and surprised me with, "will you go out with me, Carrie?"

I didn't hesitated when I told him I would. He squeezed my hand and we swapped small pecks on flesh before walking to a private spot and sharing our first real kiss.

Lawton was a wonderful kisser. There was measured passion, ebbs and flows of control. He was a bit awkward, to be sure, but he had a nice rhythm, a tenderness, that really turned me on. I said before that light touches, caring moments, they go a long way with me, and that night was no different.

When I suggested we drive somewhere secluded, he enthusiastically agreed.

I knew a spot where other girls went to bring their boyfriends for sex. The abandoned lot had a partial tree-line which allowed you to park and not be seen from the road. I pulled in there and turned off the car. I leaned in to Lawton and we kissed. Our hands moved at once, mine sliding down his thick arms, his fingers dancing over my breasts. I had no idea if Lawton was a virgin, but he was off to a good start.

We touched each other for a while before I suggested we get out of the car. I snagged the blanket and two towels I always kept there, and two or three condoms. I was on birth control, sure, but STDs scared me.

I laid out the blanket, and the look on Lawton's face made me giggle. It wasn't that he looked funny, it was just the sincerity, the curiosity, the mix of thrill and positive anxious vibes that made me feel light and giddy. I wanted so much to share my body with him, and I wasted no time getting started.

I made him sit on the blanket while I took off my clothes. I pulled up my shirt and bra, let him watch as my tits bounced lightly upon release. My nipples were hard, and his eyes were locked on them. Lawton looked not relaxed, but not nervous, either. Somewhere in between. He was the perfect audience for my performance.

I unhooked my skirt and pulled it aside, a shy moment came into me and I blushed, giggled, used my arm to briefly cover my panties. I've seen that look on many other women since, and it never fails to turn me on.

Only briefly did I obscure his view. Within seconds I dropped my hand and my smile, a more sensual look, matching how I felt in that moment. Lawton looked at where my thighs parted, my yellow panties certainly showing my bush even in the low light. I moved quickly to remove my panties and tossed them aside, let my hand draw slowly through my bush, back down, and up once more, trailing further over my breasts, my nipples hard and tight.

I straddled Lawton as he laid back, my fingers finding his button and zipper, pushing his pants and underwear down his legs. I felt his penis brush by me and it was hot on my skin. My lips found his and I sank down onto his body as we kissed.

I could feel his cock on the back of my leg. Lawton's dick was probably close to six inches, but his being overweight made it look like half that size. It was the first time I noticed that effect, and I wouldn't forget it with men like Lawton in the future.

I stroked him, hot flesh in my hand, my tongue swirling his. I slid his cock along my inner thigh, and I wanted him inside me. I grabbed a condom and slipped it on quickly. Lawton's hard cock was straining, and I shivered as I realized he was eager to put it inside me.

It was a wonderful fuck, as wonderful fucks go. I rode him for several minutes, his cock a perfect size to stretch me but do no more. We kissed several times as I leaned over him, and I could feel him swelling inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.