Diary of a Loose Girl
Chapter 8: Rhodes and Kona, or Learning to Hide Kinks

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rhodes and Kona, or Learning to Hide Kinks - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie Minberg, Female, 18
- Narrator, high school senior
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'6, 135lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Rhodes, Male, 18
- High school senior
- Tanned beige skin, 5'11, 160lbs, golden-blonde wavy/curly shoulder-length hair
Kona, Female, 18
- High school senior
- Rich brown skin, 5'9, 155lbs, dark-brown/black silken hair

I had two one-night stands with classmates during the first semester of my senior year. They both taught me lessons about which things I liked but were not so easily shared with others. Not a terribly fun lesson for a girl who, you know by now, was very sexual and liked to explore.

The summer before, I'd rediscovered something I loved when I was with Camila. She'd been the first to run her fingers around my butthole, and though at first I clenched up with the contact, eventually I started to enjoy the way it made me shiver. Camila worked a fingertip in me one night, and I had a tremendous, deep-rolling climax that way. I started to do it to her, and she loved it, wanted my finger deep inside her the first time. She came as hard as I did.

We didn't always play with each other's asses, but it was a fun change of pace that we did often. We started licking each other there, and I admit that I was turned on to find that I actually liked the flavors I sometimes licked from Camila's anus. It was dirty, and it made her squirm. I loved it.

So during my summer of masturbating celibacy, I'd started to finger my ass sometimes, got good at taking two. I learned how to clean myself out so that there were no brown streaks or overwhelming odors, though smells were usually there, even if light. It didn't necessarily arouse me to smell my own ass, but it didn't disgust me either.

I fingered both holes sometimes, but it was harder to cum for some reason. Almost too much stimulation, I guess. But I did that too, and would whip one hand or the other to my clit when the timing was right.

My first one-night stand was with Rhodes. He was a wanna-be Adonis type. Lifted weights, had golden locks to his shoulders. He had a six-pack and a nice smile, and I'd always found him attractive. We were at a party, hosted by a friend with parents out of town, sometime before Thanksgiving. He and I ended up talking a lot and got each other shots of rum the host's parents had handy.

We ended up talking in a bedroom. I suppose I'd helped steer us there, but I was drunk and I can't say for sure who lead who. But I wanted him, and I felt great. The rum had me buzzing and loose, that term again, and I had a hot guy on a bed.

I made the first move physically, locking lips with him and meeting no resistance. Rhodes took charge and I let him, his strong arms laying me back and quickly pulling down my panties. I thought he intended to eat me immediately, but he instead rose over me and pulled down the top of my dress, revealing my round, firm breasts. He sucked my nipples and caressed me, said wonderful, pleasant words as sighs, "ohh, Carrie ... these are wonderful ... wonderful..."

Rhodes was a giving lover, I knew it quickly. His hands were reading my body like braille, every shudder interpreted correctly. By the time he finally slid between my legs and parted my thighs, I could feel wetness running down my crack.

He lapped at me like a gentleman. It was polite, direct, made me feel delicate without making me feel fragile. It hit all the right spots, even if it was measured and predicable. I came quickly, and he didn't stop licking. A second orgasm built suddenly, my hips rose up, I felt pressure in an odd place, but he wasn't stopping, licking, licking, tasting me, fingers slipping in, him tasting my juices, and I lost myself in a powerful climax.

I was so caught up in my orgasm that I didn't notice him quickly pull back, missed the shocked look on his face for several seconds. I opened my eyes to see Rhodes, mouth closed, a bitter expression on his face. His cheeks were dripping fluids, and his chest was soaking. I knew immediately it wasn't sweat, saliva, or my regular juices.

"You pissed on me, Carrie! What the fuck!"

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say, embarrassed, tense, horrified that I'd pissed on him. He just sat there, between my knees, staring at me in confusion.

I tried again, "Rhodes, oh god ... I'm so sorry ... sometimes ... I do that ... I'm so sorry, oh god. I'll wipe you." I jumped to grab a towel but he beat me to the door and shut himself in the bathroom. Shame washed over me, a feeling I'd not experienced in a long time. I fixed my clothes and disappeared into the yard to collect myself.

I tried to calm down, considered what to say to Rhodes. I didn't know enough to know if it was piss or squirt, didn't know that squirt was a thing, then. I just knew it had felt good the few times I'd done it to myself, and I'd lost the concern about holding it back. I let go all over Rhodes' body, and I tried to tell myself everything would be fine.

Everything was not fine, but it could have been a lot worse. I caught a ride home not long after I returned to the party, and I didn't see Rhodes again that night.

For the rest of the weekend, I was deeply depressed, though again, the anti-depressant helped it keep from sinking deeper. When I saw Rhodes again on Monday, he pulled me aside and apologized. I had so many of my own ready to come out that I wasn't prepared for his.

"I'm sorry, Carrie ... about the other night. I shouldn't have freaked like that ... it just ... surprised me, that's all. Didn't mean to make you leave like that."

I was speechless, a condition I found gets better over time. Then, though, I had nothing. And for a moment, he took that to mean I hadn't accepted.

"I know, I know ... It was shitty to react like that. Maybe ... Maybe ... if you forgive me ... Maybe you wanna try again?"

I just nodded my head, unsure how to respond.

Rhodes and I were ok, after that, but the moment was just never right to take a second shot at our intimacy. The first time with him left me unwilling to risk him again, even if I know now it might have been very different, and very pleasant had I tried.

We passed beyond Thanksgiving, and we took a senior field trip a couple of weeks before the holiday break. Kona and I had been friends since my earliest weeks at Natural Law. Never lovers, not yet, but I'd found her attractive and more than once considered asking her on a date. I didn't know if she was gay or bi. The few times I'd brought up sex with her, she turned brownish-red and wanted to change the subject. She was otherwise quiet but thoughtful, and she'd been a good friend to me at times.

Kona's Pacific Islander roots made her exotic to me. Beautiful, she had warm skin, wore no makeup, was taller than most of our classmates, rounder breasts, rounder hips. She looked soft and delicious the more I got to know her, the more opportunities I had to admire her furtively.

We sat together for the busride. Michael was on, as was Rhodes, but I'd made peace with them by that point, considered them friends, and ignored the occasional moments when I thought about having sex with one of them.

Kona and I shared a two-twin bed room at a small lodge. We were spending the weekend learning some basic marine biology and had some personal time to enjoy the natural lake and trails in the reserved, locked off section of the National Park.

Friday night, we both climbed into our beds with a 'good night' and a 'good night' returned, and I curled up for sleep. I often had trouble getting to sleep. All my life, even now, it caused me to lose a lot of hours with my mind racing. That night was one of those nights.

One of my tricks that sometimes worked was to practice steady, deep breaths. I tried it then, went several minutes, relaxed, but not asleep.

Movement in the other bed drew my attention. For a moment, I thought Kona had just shifted a bit in her sleep. Instead, the softest of sighs came out, and I could see movement under the sheets with the moon shining in the two windows.

I listened, very aroused, never before had I had a chance to listen while someone masturbated nearby. My hand found my puss and I slowly touched myself as I heard Kona's bed shift in a rhythm that marked her building pleasure.

Kona let a short, soft moan escape, focused her movements tightly. I could see enough to watch her head rock slowly back and forth as she fingered herself. Her hips rose just enough to draw up and tighten the sheets before dropping back, the profile of her diddling hand visible again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.