Diary of a Loose Girl - Cover

Diary of a Loose Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 1: Brown

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Brown - Diary of a Loose Girl follows a woman named Carrie. From her earliest sexual experiences through her adult life, her first time, her kinks, the men and women she fucked and loved, she recorded it all in her Diary. Follow Carrie's retelling of those personal notes as she details what she tried and liked, what she tried and hated, the people she loved and lost, and what turns her on beyond imagination. Note - This story is open-ended with 28 chapters so far.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Chapter Cast:

Carrie, Female, 15
- Narrator, high school freshman
- Beige, freckled skin, 5'4, 130lbs, curly back-length dark-red hair
Brown, Male, 16
- High school sophomore
- Dark tanned beige skin, 5'10, 165lbs, short, cropped dark-brown hair

Carrie's Introduction

The term 'Loose Girl' is a loaded one. Not one used easily or without careful consideration. I chose that name for myself, eventually, even though its beginnings were hard for me to handle. I've kept a journal since I was five years old. Puberty changed what I noticed around me, and my notes transitioned into being a sexually-focused diary. I described to myself, at length, my sexual curiosity, experiences, regrets, and acts and people I wanted to experience again.

I've used those rough notes, sometimes stained with tears and sometimes with cum, to construct a narrative for anyone who cares to read it. It isn't all roses, but it isn't all thorns, either. I tell it like I remember it, how I logged it when it happened, and how I've changed the story in my memory since.

I've had many sexual partners, men and women, and I don't consider that a bad thing. It isn't a pattern for everyone, but it's what worked best for me. I learned about myself and others, about relationships, about humility and depression and love, and all the intense emotions that go into sexual intimacy with other people. It is a journey I'm still on, even as I write this. The more I experience, the more I want to experience. I hope that you, the reader, find my life of interest, whether as material for a fap, or as hope for you when things are tough.

I offer you Diary of a Loose Girl freely, consensually, and I hope you will enjoy it. I'm the Loose Girl, but don't let that label throw you off. Like the movement to own the label 'slut, ' I've owned Loose Girl for many years, and I think, considered under my definition, you'll find that it is a term of which you think fondly, of me or any of the millions of 'loose girls' around the world who enjoy sex, seek experiences and relationships, and fail as often as they succeed. Be nicer to them, they don't deserve slut-shaming, embarrassment, or your hypocritical pronouncements of their moral deficiencies.

-- Carrie


The first time I had sex I was fifteen, a high-school freshman. Two weeks later, everyone knew me as 'Loose Girl'. It was bullshit, typical slut-shaming from the people, mostly boys, who would have killed to have sex with me. I didn't know that then, and the bullying crushed me. I heard whispers and shouts as they embarrassed me, isolated me from friends, made me feel very guilty, even sick, for having spent one night with a guy I wanted to date, a guy who immediately told his friends and joined the crowds that called me 'Loose Girl.' Looking back now after many years of life and sexual experiences, I no longer feel ashamed, and I've adopted the derogatory nickname as my own.

My real name is Carrie. I'm forty-five now, and though I've certainly put on pounds in the years since I was fifteen, I still hold my own with the other woman I know. I never married, never had children, though at times I wanted to do both, and a few times, I came close. I'll get to those details later.

I live now in Denver, Colorado, but my story starts out in Killeen, Texas, a crappy place during a crappy decade to be in Texas, as if there ever was a good decade to be in Texas.

My first time came about after a trip with friends to a small, private lake on one of the older girl's property. The lake wasn't much of a lake, just a large pond, really, but we could swim and leap from the rope swing, a small sandy area giving us room to spread out and soak in the sun.

It was a Friday evening when seven of us arrived to play in the water and camp out nearby. I had tied my long, dark-red hair back in a ponytail, wore a simple black dress with my bikini underneath. I was a virgin, had never done more than kissed a guy once, and I was certainly eager to see and do things that brought thrills to my body whenever I imagined them.

There were five girls and two guys swimming and playing in the lake. One of the guys, he went by the nickname 'Brown' even though his real name was 'Harold.' He was a good-looking sixteen-year old, tall, slender, rich tanned skin that I really wanted to touch. I'd known him for several years, been friends off and on, nothing more, and I had no expectations that night, though I admit to wondering what might happen.

One of the other girls, Fawn, had managed to get ahold of a case of cheap beer, and the seven of us drank and swam and got loose. 'Loose.' I didn't know how appropriate that term would be for what happened later.

Brown tossed me around playfully, and I let him, enjoying the attention, the way his arms felt strong as they held my waist and threw me out in the water. I laughed and pushed him, waited until he grabbed me again and repeated the toss. He wore a dark bathing suit, no shirt, and I loved when his chest brushed mine as he picked me up. Brown smiled at me, the others around us playing nearby.

On one throw, my leg brushed his body and I felt his hard cock pressing out in his shorts. It was just a single, quick touch, but it had me tingling and wanting to feel it again. Twice more I managed to sweep my leg along his groin, his dick hard each time. The last time, I let my leg linger just a few seconds, and I felt his body move into me, rubbing his bulging shorts against me before tossing me aside.

The next time he picked me up, I didn't rub his hardon with my leg, but he planted a light kiss on my neck. Just a playful kiss, but I liked it and when I tried to tackle him moments later, I planted a kiss of my own.

The night went on like that. Brown and I traded innocent signs that we liked each other, and by the time everyone else had settled into their tents for the night, we were the only two left by our small fire. We talked a bit, awkwardly, feeling each other out. He sat close to me on the wooden bench after grabbing us each a cold can of beer.

After a long sip, I looked at Brown and caught his eye, and the next thing I knew, my lips were accepting his kiss. Awkward, probably my fault, but I liked it and wanted more. I threw my hands around Brown's shoulders, swung a leg around his body and leaned in. We crashed together in that moment, unhooking our restraints. My hands moved over his shirtless chest, his back, his smooth, strong stomach. His found the clasp on my bikini top and unhooked it, his fingers quickly running over my breasts.

I know now that our foreplay was quick and moved on too fast, but in that moment, we just went with it. I sucked on his neck as his hands ran lower, down to my legs, my thighs, my inner thighs. He stopped before his fingers pressed against my wetness. We kissed, his hands moved again, drawing down my bottoms and exposing my pussy to the cool night air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.