PCSS7
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Zen Master

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Enclosed please find the "Sponsor" information packet for our 7th annual Spring Break Adoption Fundraiser Social, commonly referred to as the "Panama City Sorority Slutathon".

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Dear prospective sponsor,

Enclosed please find the “Sponsor” information packet for our 7th annual Spring Break Adoption Fundraiser Social, commonly referred to as the “Panama City Sorority Slutathon”. For the fourth year in a row we will be at the Wonderworks Laser-Tag Arena at 9910 Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach so there will be plenty of parking outside and secure space inside for the contestants, the course, and the spectators.

Please take care to keep these materials secure as any contestant who knows the course will have an advantage over the other contestants. Also, it is possible that some first-time contestants would be dismayed at the new stages we have introduced this year and bow out before they start. We’d hate to miss those new faces.

For these reasons and others, we ask that you not allow your prospective contestant to see these materials. The attachment is the official course description with the verbage that the referees will use to direct the contestants. You are allowed to summarize the course by saying simply that it consists of 20 stages and 66 steps, and any contestant who completes the course will earn at least $950 with the likelihood of significantly more depending upon choices she makes during the contest.

Many contestants will be content to simply complete the course, earning $1000 or more. Of course, many contestants will also be competing for speed, trying to place in the top ten finalists and earn the prizes associated with those places as well.

Prizes:

1st-3rd prizes are a week in Cancun with various cash prizes depending upon the entry purse. 4th-10th are a week on a Caribbean cruise ship with cash prizes again depending. Completion of each step also earns a direct cash award which is halved if the contestant does not finish the entire course.

Several of the stages have options. If the contestant stays to complete as many options as possible, she earns more prize money. However, if she moves on to the next stage as soon as possible, she will finish faster and earn more of a speed bonus. This will have to be a decision made by the contestant at each stage, which way to compete.

All contestants who complete the course will be listed in order of completion time, with an additional $5 speed bonus paid to her for each contestant she beat. The slowest will earn no speed bonus, and the second-slowest will earn $5 for finishing faster than the slowest. If there are 200 finishers, the contestant with the fastest time did better than 199 others and will get a $995 speed bonus. Contestants who drop out for any reason before completing the course are neither eligible for this bonus nor counted among the finishers.

We are aware that there is a strong random element in how long each stage takes since many of them depend upon audience participation and there is no way to predict that. Certainly, there is a benefit to going early instead of late, as the audience will be quicker in the morning. Later in the day, as they get tired, they will be slower to assist the contestants. Note that we assign contestant starting positions by the order in which they registered. Thus, contestants who submit their entry fees early have a strong advantage over those who enter at the last minute.

Entry fees:

Contestant tickets are $500, spectator tickets are $100. Sponsor tickets are included in the contestant entry fee. Sponsor tickets are not available for sale except in the sense that many Sponsors pay for their contestant to enter.

The high cost of entering is partly to pay the prize purse, but mostly to encourage the contestant to stay in the contest. The entry fees are used to pay the prizes so they are non-refundable. A contestant who withdraws will lose that fee, while she will get a minimum of double that back in prizes as long as she completes the course. The prize purse is largely paid for from the spectator tickets.

Each Contestant will be mailed both a ‘Contestant’ and a ‘Sponsor’ ticket. When the contestant checks in the day before the contest begins, she will receive several items. The first is a pink “PCSS7 Contestant” tee-shirt in her size. The second is a combination flu shot with broad-spectrum antibiotic.

Each Sponsor will be given a red “PCSS7 Sponsor” tee-shirt in his size, plus access to a locker you can use for clothes, purses, etc. If you go looking for me during the contest, I won’t be wearing the suit that the president of a large foundation should be wearing. Since I sponsor a young lady from a local community college each year I’ll be in the stands, cheering the girls on in my red ‘Sponsor’ shirt.

Contestants:

Must wear a shirt or blouse of any style, skirt of any length, comfortable shoes, and appropriate underwear. This is not an option; it is required dress for the contest. Any contestant not meeting this dress code will be refused entry to the contestant waiting room, forfeiting her entry fee.

The contestant is not required to bring a sponsor, but it is strongly recommended. The course will be easier to complete if the contestant has a male ‘sponsor’ available to help at various stages. If a contestant does not have a sponsor, she will be directed to choose one from the spectators before beginning the contest. Once selected, the chosen spectator must agree to all duties before being accepted.

The course is timed. Each contestant will be given a stopwatch on a lanyard around her neck. Only the referees are allowed to touch the stopwatch. The Stage 0 referee will start the contestant’s clock as he opens the door to Stage 1, and unless there are forced delays the clock will continue running until the Stage 20 referee stops it again at the end of the course and announces her time.

With two exceptions, any contestant can drop out at the beginning or end of any step. The first exception is Step 41: Any contestant who starts Step 40 can withdraw at any time, but she MUST complete at least the same amount of Step 41 before leaving.

If a contestant withdraws from the course, she will be immediately taken to Stage 20. Stage 20 is the other exception: All contestants who entered the starting door will complete each step in Stage 20, regardless of where they dropped out, earning an absolute minimum of $50 even if she chickens out as soon as she enters the first door, before starting the very first step.

As additional incentive to keep going, there are stages designated as ‘penalty-points’ for dropping out, with the most severe penalties early on and becoming less severe as the contest continues. If any contestant withdraws before those points, she is liable for the penalties that apply for her position in the course.

At any time when a contestant is on the clock, she can call for her sponsor and ask for support: a hug, a touch, a drink, a towel, a kind word, encouragement, how she is doing; whatever she needs.

Sponsors:

When a contestant identifies her sponsor, he is given a ‘Sponsor’ ticket and admitted to the grounds without paying for a spectator ticket. On the day of the contest, he will also be given a key with the contestant’s number on it. He MUST keep that key with him as it will be needed at the end of the course, to release his contestant from the bench.

A contestant’s sponsor should be available to help her at either Step 2 or 5 but not both, and either Step 34 or 38, but not both. Sponsors should NOT be in the front row when their contestant is at any other stage, although they may watch from several rows back.

Additionally, sponsors should be available at any time that the contestant needs moral support. He will be needed once the contestant has completed the course, and if she drops out at any time, the sponsor will be needed immediately at Stage 20.

Spectators:

All seating is open, and you are welcome to wander from stage to stage, stay where you want, or even follow a favorite as she moves along the course. You are expected to verbally encourage the contestants, and for many stages you may be asked to help. If you are not willing to participate, please do not stand at the railing or sit in the three closest rows as anyone there is expected to assist if called upon.

We do ask for fairness. Anyone who is called upon to help a contestant should move back away from the railing when done, to allow other spectators their opportunity to help.

We will have a booth with “PCSS7” shirts for sale in various colors and sizes. Other things used in the contest may also be sold there depending upon supply.

Staffing:

The waiting room, each stage, the benches, and various other places will have a referee wearing a football referee uniform. The referee is there to maintain order, give instructions to the contestants as needed, keep the contestants safe, and ensure that each contestant only moves on when the previous contestant is clear of the next stage.

At each stage, the contestant will want to complete that stage and move on as quickly as possible. If the next stage is not yet clear, she must be held back until the referee authorizes her to advance. During this forced wait the referee will stop the contestant’s clock. She will not be penalized because the previous contestant is slow.

Again, only the referee may touch her stopwatch, stopping it immediately any time she is ready to move on but the next stage is not clear. When the next stage is clear, the referee will start her time again.

The referees are free to touch or use each contestant as they see fit as long as it doesn’t interfere with the contest or stage. If a contestant is being held back waiting for the next stage to be cleared, the referee may use the contestant in any way he wishes as long as the contestant is not pushed past her demonstrated skills. As an example, a referee on Stage 14 who is holding a contestant at Step 39 because Stage 15 is not yet clear can get head from the contestant because she has demonstrated this during a previous stage. However, a referee at Stage 1 who is holding a contestant until Stage 2 is ready for her cannot use the contestant for anal sex, as the contestant will not demonstrate that until much later in the course.

Any use of a contestant by a referee will be counted as contest services at the most recent rate. Thus, a blowjob with swallowing gets the contestant an additional $25, but if he doesn’t cum because the next stage becomes free before she finishes, it only counts as kissing for $10.

Assistants:

Various stages require assistants. As much as possible, we use other contestants for this. For instance, both Stages 1 and 2 require the previous contestant to stay and help the next contestant. However, at the beginning and at the end of the contest, there are no other contestants in position to help. Stages 1 and 2 require a non-contestant assistant for the first contestant only. Step 37 requires assistants for the first 26 contestants. Similarly, Step 63 requires assistants for the last 26 contestants.

These extra assistants are all volunteers from previous contest years. They will be used in all stages that require assistants until this year’s contestants have progressed far enough to fill these roles. As of this letter we still need about 10 or 15 more volunteers. We can cycle some through more than once but it would be better to have as many assistants as we can get. Please let us know if you have someone who has competed before, who doesn’t want to compete this year but can volunteer for this.

Refreshments:

We are obligated to protect our contestants and spectators. Florida law prohibits a commercial establishment from having both alcohol and nudity. Either is allowed, if local zoning permits, but not both. Because of this, all personnel are prohibited from bringing food and drink into the Arena while it is under our control. We maintain a refreshment stand near the sales table with sealed bottles of sports drinks and water. We have several strict rules about this:

- No food of any kind is allowed on the premises. Any drinks other than the above will be dumped as soon as found.

- Anyone found with alcohol will have it dumped and they will be pushed out the door with thanks for donating their ticket fee.

- Anyone who acts drunk or has alcohol on their breath will be given a breathalyzer test by one of the off-duty Panama City Beach policemen we have asked to help keep us safe. Anyone who gets over the Florida State Department of Transportation limits for safe driving will be pushed out the door with thanks for their donation AFTER we have taken any vehicle keys from him or her. Those keys will be handed to anyone who can identify them and pass the breathalyzer test.

One final word of warning: We are also obligated to protect our contestants’ privacy. Absolutely no cameras or cell phones are permitted in the Arena for the duration of the contest. Any cameras or cell phones found will be confiscated and destroyed. Anyone caught using a camera or phone will be ejected without their device, which will be confiscated and destroyed.

HG Rection

President, PCSS Foundation

[Enclosure 1 follows]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.