Kings and Conquerors - Cover

Kings and Conquerors

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Joe finds himself at home in Minnesota with Snake, Joe's angel wives and the other angels and mortals. They take over a defunct theater/camp on a beautiful Central Minnesota lake to listen to more Tales and to work on dance and plays. Simon's aggression escalates. As usual, reading the Tales from the start is highly recommended.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial  

Knowing Vance had returned with us to Minneapolis, taking residence in the place of his Alma Mater, Lindy had contacted him. Turns out he had become quite successful and busy. Not only had he been hired by Penumbra to recreate the work he did on his friend's play, which would be performed late in their season, but had become a good friend of Lou Bellamy, the creator of the important African American theater company, and became an advisor for the company, gaining a small stipend. Also he interviewed with the Children's Theater Company, and gotten hired as choreographer, singing coach and future director for them. A man of different hats, all of them brilliant, made him remarkably in demand.

That couldn't be said for his roommate, a friend from his graduate school years, also gay but not his lover. Jordan had studied dance at the studio next door to the theater complex in which Vance had gained his MFA. Though talented, the competition proved too steep to find a company in which to dance. Like all creative graduates, he entered the professional world competing with the great flow of other graduates from his and many other schools. He did manage to gather a small company together, one other man and two women, and through a couple wealthy parents and a small grant, had created an all too unsuccessful season. Things looked hopeless, especially when the other man decided to head off to New York.

Lindy's call couldn't have come at a better time. Though Vance had jobs aplenty, none would begin until well into September. His roommate needed a jolt of something good to alleviate an ever growing depression. And his fellow dancers would much prefer to dance then have to work for a living so to speak.

I hugged Vance early that morning. He was all too awake and eager compared to me. I had spent a great deal of time the night before sharing Seraphine with my wives, exploring domination and submission and pain thresholds, to get a lot of sleep. But Vance and his entourage had to wake up at least an hour before the sun to make it to the early rehearsal. At least I saw them a little weary before coffee and a substantial breakfast helped them revive.

Both Lindy and Angelique appeared to be as eager as him. Miwa as well, but an angel didn't need to sleep. Angel and choreographer seemed to have regained their closeness, and I imagined the three of them up late listening to Angelique's latest creations inspiring Lindy's latest dances before ending the evening making love.

"Show me your moves," Lindy ordered the new arrivals. Jordan handed her a CD. Vance must have appeased some of his depression by replacing the deserting dancer, learning the choreography, for future performances.

Perhaps having been intimately involved in Lindy's unique style biased me. I hadn't seen a lot of modern dance. My enlightened high school sweetheart had dragged me to a couple performances at Northrop Auditorium at the University of Minnesota. A touring group of Cunningham dancers had splashed down in Hawaii, and liking John Cage music, I had to witness his choreographer's and longtime companion's work. What I saw I liked most of the time. I did prefer it to ballet. But even over those much more well-known companies, I still preferred Lindy's dances most.

But I'd never seen anything as uninspired as Jordan's choreography. Luckily they danced well. They had an interesting dynamic with the blond and tall Jordan and a blonde and tall woman and Vance's lithe small body and deep black skin and the other woman, a little shorter than Vance, not quite as black, with an impressive bust and bubble butt on an otherwise slim body. The blonds, even Jordan, had a prettiness that bordered on the mundane. The black girl, however, was beautiful, especially when she smiled. Beauty inside and out, I thought. She definitely took focus.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she," Seraphine whispered to me. There could be no doubt whom she meant.

"Vache," I growled quietly, making her giggle.

"Anything else?" asked Lindy when the dance ended.

"Yes," said Jordan. "But I think that's my best work."

Lindy sighed. "Come with me, Jordan." She led him outside.

I suddenly found my lap occupied by a gorgeous French Helen clone. Angelique kissed me thoroughly. "I miss you, Warden," she murmured.

"I miss you too, my little prisoner."

"Perhaps a quickie before lunch?"

"Just us?"

"Yes please."

"Okay."

"Good." After another kiss she asked, "What do you think of the black girl?"

"I think she's amazing."

"Me too. She's not nearly as big as our Scottish Amazon, but I think she has a similar presence."

Sheila, despite her thick body and because of the way she moved, had an innate sexiness that attracted the eye. I could see the similarity. "Do you think she's a stripper too?" I asked.

"Could she afford not to be?"

"If it went against her sensibilities, yes."

"Look at her Joseph," said Angelique.

We both stared rudely at the beauty. I could see her wince, look away, look back and wince again.

"She does and it is against her sensibilities."

"I concur, Joseph. Perhaps she could use such a man as you in her life."

"Angelique," I sighed.

She of course giggled.

"Merde," I heard grumbled beside me.

"What, Vache?" I asked.

"I am sorry, Master," Seraphine responded with her usual complication.

"Speak, Vache," I growled.

"You ... you have another slave on your lap ... and ... another conquest ripe for the picking."

"Jealous," I growled.

"No. I don't know. Maybe. Of your time and of your thoughts, Master. I am sorry, but I want you more than you want me. I need you. You don't need me."

"Of course. Have I ever encouraged any expectations?"

"No," she sniffled.

Angelique shifted like she intended to desert my lap.

"Going somewhere, Slave?" I asked.

"No," she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Not if you don't want me to."

"I don't." Watching her, I loved her glance at Seraphine. Not an ounce of smugness. Only concern.

"Vache," I muttered. "What am I to do with you?"

"Anything you want, Master," she giggled through a sob.

"I cannot be what you want me to be. At least not as much as you want it."

"But ... sometimes?" she asked carefully, hopefully, needfully.

"Yes," I sighed. She actually squeaked with happiness. "Occasionally. Very occasionally."

"Yes Master. I will take what I can get. Just knowing you ... will accept me ... sometimes..."

"Is enough?"

"I think so."

"It has to be."

"I know, Master," she said, her eyes steady on mine. I nodded. She smiled as complexly as she ever had.

"Uhm, excuse me," I heard near me. Lifting my head I saw the beautiful black dancer gazing at me. "Who or what are you?"

"What do you mean, Shira?" I asked, loving her name. We had been introduced earlier.

"Look around you Joe. What do you see?" she asked in her sweet, slightly high voice. The nasal quality of her obvious place of growing up, the Upper Midwest, buried enough beneath an almost regal smoothness of tone made it a pleasant, friendly affect.

"What do you see?"

"I see a man surrounded by the most beautiful women in the world, all sitting covetously close to you. Why is that?"

I chuckled. "Hell if I know."

"No, really."

"Really, Shira. I have no idea what they see in me."

"Do ... they all love you?"

"Some do. This lovely French woman on my lap seems to." Angelique nodded. "And Helena, Eva and Zhenzhen definitely do." I gestured towards my wives.

"And her?" Shira gestured towards Seraphine. I waited for my slave's reply, interested myself. Seraphine waited too.

I sighed. "You may speak, Vache."

"Thank you Master. I have one love, Shira. That would be my master. Unfortunately he does not feel the same."

"Seraphine," I muttered. "I have told you how I feel."

"Remind me please, Joseph."

"I could never be as intimate as I have been with you, nor treat you the way you seem to wish to be treated, without loving you. You are beautiful, brilliant and fascinating. How could I not?"

"Thank you ... Joseph." I had never seen such an uncomplicated smile on her gorgeous face.

"Well, I'm glad you asked, Shira." I chuckled. Laughter surrounded us.

Not from Shira though. She looked just as confused as ever.

"If it's any consolation, Shira," Seraphine said, "I think you're beautiful as well."

"Not to mention an amazing dancer," said Miwa a couple chairs away, great praise from the most knowledgeable of people about such things.

"Thank you," Shira responded shyly.

"Sit," Miwa ordered her, and Shira sat beside me. "And tell me why you dance with Jordan."

"I like him. Stacy and I are friends. And ... I guess I'm a bit ... exotic for a mainstream company."

"That makes sense," said Miwa. "Luckily you've stumbled into a company anything but mainstream."

"Vance can't praise Lindy enough," Shira said.

"I've been dancing longer than you can imagine, and I feel the same about her unique take on our profession. You know that Barnaby Cole has danced her choreography."

"No shit."

"No shit. Two pieces. Both amazing. Though I may be a tad biased since he's been my lover, well ex-lover until recently, and his young protégé shares our love."

"Congratulations. He's hot for an old fart."

Miwa laughed. "I'm no spring chicken."

"You don't look that old."

"I disguise it well, sweetheart."

"Uhm Shira," Angelique asked. "Are you an exotic dancer?"

"You mean a stripper? Yes. Why?"

"Just curious. None of us think any less of you. One of our company stripped before joining us. You'll probably meet her when we head to Boston. I'm sure you'll find her as amazing as the rest of us do."

"Boston?"

"That's where we'll be performing Lindy's showcase," I explained.

"But ... aren't we all jumping the gun a bit?" Shira asked.

I shrugged. "You want to dance and get paid for it and not for horny assholes you have to tease out of their money, but doing what you love. Right?"

"Are you a horny asshole?" she asked me, causing everyone to laugh.

"Horny, yes. Asshole maybe," said Helena.

"Thanks, Helena."

"Of course I'm just as horny as him," she smirked, "especially when I'm naked in bed with him, right, my sister-wives."

"Got that right, babe," said Eva.

"I'm horny now," Zhenzhen added cutely.

"You're always horny for our husband, Zhen," Eva pointed out.

"True," Zhenzhen responded with an adorable shrug. "I don't know what it is about him, but I can't get enough of him."

"What is it about him?" Shira practically shouted.

"I wish I knew," I responded. "If I did I'd bottle it and sell it to all those horny men and make millions."

"Wait. Wives?" Shira exclaimed.

Explanations waited for later. "Okay dancers!" Lindy yelled. "Gather on the stage. And yes that means you, Joe, if our brilliant composer lets you up."

Angelique gave me a kiss before hopping off my lap. She headed to her sisters already tuning their instruments, sitting at her electric piano, which luckily didn't need tuning.

And she began to play La Femme Qui Marche, the piece we performed in Paris. The other Helen clones improvised around her this time. I thought Lindy wanted to work up something new, but this made sense. Angelique could continue repeating the lengthy measure over and over again, and Lindy could easily work on choreographing.

"I'll be Sheila," Lindy said, "And Joe and Vance can do their thing."

"The whole thing?" I asked.

"Of course. Shira, I want you to shadow me. Don't worry about getting it exact. I want you to get the gist of it. Jason, you do the same with Joe."

"And me?" asked the tall blonde.

"Just watch for now, Hannah. I'll be working with you later."

I actually enjoyed performing the piece again. The Helen clones, except for Angelique, played more openly, more improvisational, which helped me feel looser with it as well.

After running through it the first time, Lindy had my shadow improvise while Vance and I interacted with an essentially improvising Shira. Lindy wanted us originals to stick as much as possible to her choreography, but try to open things up interacting with Shira. Unlike trained and much more competent dancers, in other words, those who could move with confidence, I felt far more comfortable being told what to do than to invent any movement on the spot. Lindy often started with improvisation, especially early in the rehearsal of a piece. She knew my lack of comfort, and let me know I should just use the time to loosen up and not worry about looking like a lumbering galoot.

This time I felt different, perhaps because of the choreographed base. But I think Shira had more to do with it. She had that infectious smile, and even when not smiling, she projected emotions as well as anyone I have seen. Even more, she played with me. Her playful attitude infected me just as much as her smile. I could tell this woman experienced true joy when she danced. Interestingly, while exposing an inkling of it with Jordan's choreography, it really shown through improvising on Lindy's unique gesture based movement. I witnessed another woman, following Sheila, converted to Lindy's genius.

Meanwhile, Lindy choreographed Hannah, and even took the male role when the blonde needed to interact.

"Keep going," said Lindy when the original dance ran its course the second time. Again, the repetition of the music allowed her to continue showing Hannah her moves. By the end of our third run through, Lindy brought Eva up to replace her when interacting with Hannah so she could watch from the audience. Eva of course could improvise with the best of them, and did so, doing her imitation of a male amusingly and yet convincingly.

"Okay, great," Lindy finally said. "The first trio, that would be Joe, Vance and Shira, you guys can rest. The second trio, Jordan, Eva and Hannah, I'm going to work with you guys for a while. Angelique? How are you and your sisters doing?"

"Great, Lindy. We're having fun, right girls?"

The rest of the clones, all smiles, agreed.

"Oh and Shira?"

"Yes Lindy?"

"I want you to watch what I do with Eva. You'll have a similar dynamic with your trio."

"You want me to learn her moves?"

"No. I'm going to be a little more collaborative with you. I love your instincts."

"Really?" she practically squeaked.

Lindy chuckled. "Yes, really. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too," Shira grinned beautifully.

"So," I asked her, "No problem going with us to Boston?"

"None," she grinned.

We gazed at each other. I shared her excitement. I hadn't enjoyed dancing with anyone more. I had to ask, "Uhm, Shira. I'd like to hug you."

I felt her young, full breasts press against my chest, and she must have felt my excitement when her strong thighs pulled me against her center. I felt myself tingle, and sensed a similar response from her. Both of us breathed heavier than expected from just a hug. I imagined kissing her, especially with tongue, might just bring me close to cumming, and would definitely bring about an urgency to rush off to a private place to get naked and join fully.

"I get it," she murmured into my ear.

"You get what?"

"Have you fucked all these gorgeous women?"

"Pretty much."

"Do you have to fuck every pretty woman?"

"No. It just ... happened. With these women."

"You have other lovers?"

"Almost all are here."

"Almost?"

"A couple others. None I will see anytime soon. I know it seems like it, but I'm not a predator."

"Would you fuck Hannah?"

"Probably not."

"We'll see," she said, kissing my nose before finally separating from me. "It feels like what they say about men with prominent noses is true," she winked, squeezing my hard-on and giggling.

"So Hannah's..."

"My lover."

"She's a lucky girl."

She actually blushed. "Thanks."

Stepping away from me with a sigh, she turned her attention to Lindy's choreographing. I could see darkened fabric at her groin, somehow knowing it would be there.

Sitting down, my lap instantly filled with my most adorable wife.

"I bet you wish I were her," Zhenzhen smirked.

"Never," I said, kissing her thoroughly.

"Inspired by her," she said breathlessly when it ended.

"Some, but mostly you," I replied.

"If you say so. She is hot."

"Definitely. What are you doing?" Zhenzhen had reached back and somehow pulled my rigid cock from my leotard and overstuffed jockstrap.

"I said she was hot," Zhenzhen explained, pulling aside her panties so my cock could slip into her incredible tightness. Her cute little sundress hid the evidence from any voyeur, but checking around, I realized the relative strangers had Lindy fascinating them, and anyone else, even Vance, had been around for public fucking. And we were discreet. Her slow lowering, still a necessity with her tightness, she did even slower than usual. I didn't feel it appropriate to play with her lovely, braless tits, but my hand easily hid beneath the skirt of her dress so I could manipulate her clit. Being one of the most subtle fucks ever, a lot of her thrill came from those stroking fingers.

She disguised her orgasmic moan with a kiss. I ended up moaning into her mouth. Her fluttering cunt seemed to pull the juices right out of me. I couldn't believe how quick I came, almost a premature ejaculation except she came first.

Giggling, she murmured, "Definitely hot." And as smoothly as she had pulled it out, she returned my limp penis to its captive jockstrap and leotard. Helena, kissing my cheek, handed Zhenzhen a handkerchief to soak up our essences.

"Father thinks you should head into the city with our new dancers to help them move here after rehearsal," Helena told me.

"What about the editing?" I asked. "I'll be missing two days."

"Tash will be there. Actually I want to, too."

"Of course. I could have Seraphine accompany us and maybe get a start on looking at houses."

"Is that a good idea?"

"You mean cramping my seduction of Shira?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"Believe it or not, I'm not trying to seduce her. It's true I'm extremely attracted to her, but if I don't scare her, at least I confuse her. And she does prefer women."

"I disagree," said Zhenzhen.

"But Hannah's her lover."

"I figured," Helena said, "So I watched how it affected her when you hugged Shira. I bet she strips too, and men, for both of them, have become lusty grotesques, targets for teasing away their money, making them cynical at best towards the opposite sex. They take comfort in each other, defying the negativity of their jobs, sharing their disenchantment and their love of dance. Modern that is. But lesbian soulmates? I don't think so. The way she looked at you two? She looked hopeful."

"Makes sense," I said, surprising my two wives for a moment. Making them laugh the next. "And I'm not going to discourage them, especially Shira, but I'm not going to disguise who I am, or who you are to me, even Seraphine."

"Of course not, Joe," said Helena.

"Have you ever?" asked Zhenzhen.

"Not lately," I chuckled.

"Do you think he ever has?" Zhenzhen asked Helena.

"I've never met any ex-lovers, but the way he talks about them, the way he seemed to stumble into relationships, I imagine he charmed them being exactly who he is."

"I think so, too," Zhenzhen grinned.

"I don't want to discourage them," I said. "But I have so much going on with you and Lindy and the Helen clones and Tash. I am attracted to Shira, but I don't feel anything for Hannah. But when would she fit in? I'm busy from morning to night. And she can't even share any of my work except for the morning rehearsals. What are Shira and Hannah and Josh going to do here while we're busy working? Or Vance for that matter? I mean, we had San Francisco and Paris to distract him, and Boston when we get there. But here? Will they be happy camping and swimming? Even the waterfall can't be that completely distracting. I can't imagine them going back and forth, travelling hours at some ungodly early morning only to head back in the afternoon."

Helena went blank and returned to us with a smile. "Father wants Vance here for the editing. He wants him to hear the earlier tales and see the drawings. He will reveal all. He's interested in Shira as well."

"But not the other two," I speculated.

"He wants to talk to Lindy about them."

We paused to watch the blondes. They had training and ability and bodies developed for dance. But little presence.

"I'm not much of a dancer," I said.

"You are Lindy's male dancer," said Zhenzhen. "Just as Sheila was perfect for her female."

"Sheila had training," I pointed out.

"Some," Zhenzhen responded, "but not in the dedicated way of most dancers who become professional, who perform with a troupe. But she could move, just like you can move. And most importantly, your eye cannot help but follow her, just as it follows you, or, even better, you have the ability to guide the eye to your partner as if sending your innate charisma their way making them more exhilarating to watch."

"Because, in contrast to me, they look that much better."

"In a way," Zhenzhen agreed.

"At last, someone comes to their senses," I laughed.

"You don't get it," Zhenzhen shook her head. "You don't get how sexy you are, how exciting you are to watch."

"No I don't."

"And that's the point."

"Please explain, my adorable mate."

"Just like the way you make love, giving yourself to the moment and your lover and making it so much better because of it for both of you, you give yourself up to your partner because you want her to be the focus. You do it because you feel like she deserves it and you don't."

"That's exactly how I feel. Because it's true."

"Good, Joe. Keep feeling that way."

I sighed, and changed the conversation. "This could be the decisive point. If Hannah isn't accepted, Shira will refuse to join us out of loyalty."

"What about Vance?" asked Helena.

"He's too ambitious for such loyalty. And the truth will amaze and excite him. And he's become our good friend, especially with Nick in whom I think he's enamored. But I wonder if Nick sees him as much as one of your geniuses as he does a continuing member of our company. It's inevitable he will be temporary with us."

Helena smirked. "Perhaps he will be rewarded with one of what you call a Buzz clone who prefers men. That would keep communication open between him and Father."

"I don't think so," I responded. "What would be perfect would be a male version of you. He seems to like his mates to be strong and decisive, and not so much closeted as lacking the fey characteristics. A minion's minion wouldn't do. I think any communications would be the human sort, telephones and not telepathy. But I wouldn't be surprised that, whatever this agenda with supporting the arts is about, Vance will be integral to it. His ambition will be rewarded with success. His influence with two important Twin Cities institutions will make them much better, and this is just the beginning."

Zhenzhen, watching the rehearsal, returned to my earlier speculating. "Rejecting Josh and especially Hannah could very well turn Shira away from us. I really hope it doesn't."

"I don't think I would be the best one to convince her," I replied. "She'd think it was purely selfish and sexual. It would confirm her fear of me being some sort of predator, the proof of my success surrounding me."

"It would have to be Lindy," Zhenzhen agreed.

"Maybe Miwa as well," Helena suggested. "Not so much for Shira, but for her friends. It takes being exceptional and maybe some luck to make it in any art, and they have neither. They're young enough to train in something in which there's at least some kind of demand, something hopefully they might actually enjoy."

"Okay," Lindy announced. "Let's go through this. Joe, Vance, do the old choreography. Same moves, but a different partner. I want to see the difference."

She must have seen the difference. I never had such fun dancing than I did interacting with Shira. The three blondes moved behind us, shadows of us despite their light hair and my brunette hair and their light skin compared to Shira and Vance. It became an interesting juxtaposition, almost a framing device, setting us three in a foregrounding that somehow made us stand out more. Of course I would have to watch Chanda's recording of it to see the effect. Eva, obviously understanding the purpose, somehow reduced her brilliant, eye catching presence to match the mundanity of her partners.

After watching the recording, Angelique pulled me away for our quickie. Consuela followed, as did Seraphine. Angelique looked disappointed at our uninvited guests. She obviously wanted to be alone with me, even for such a short time.

"Vache," I growled, turning around and confronting her in front of Angelique's room. "I give you to Consuela. You do whatever she wishes. I will fetch you when Angelique and I are done."

"But Joe," Consuela whined.

Before I could respond, Angelique pulled me into her room, slammed the door and pushed me against it. Kneeling, she pulled down my leotards and jockstrap and stretched my half-hard cock with her lips. After a deep moan causing her lips to curl upwards at the edge of my manhood and her eyes to glisten happily, I regained my voice. "Get naked, wench. I wish to taste you, too." Remaining guarding the door just in case, I stripped as well. Our eyes watched each other become revealed. Her lovely body alone got me fully hard, but the pheromones emanating from her excited sex helped stiffen it more.

She squeaked when I bent my knees, taking hold of her soft posterior, and lifted her pussy up to my lips as I stood, tasting her abundant effluence. It became a moan when I tasted her.

Somehow I maneuvered to the bed, finding the feel of it with my calves. After sitting, I leaned back, catching the descent with my elbows. Finally I lay back, fully focusing on her pussy, giving her her first cum.

As soon as she recovered, she reversed herself and formed a soixante-neuf. Her sucking and stroking matched mine, gentle and loving.

"I want this inside me, please," she murmured.

"How do you want it?" I asked

"You let me choose?"

"Naked and loving, it seems the lioness comes out. I'm surprised you asked."

"You have been master lately," she reminded me while turning around and hugging me.

Our kiss had the same expression of love as our oral efforts. But she soon made it clear what she wanted, pulling me over her as she turned onto her back. Her hand guided me in, and I pushed slowly until her pussy lips pressed around the base of my cock. "Yes," she cooed, wrapping her legs around me. We kissed some more while her legs guided a slow fuck, with a gradual but most obvious escalation of speed. "Suck my titties," she requested after the kiss. Her hands sought my balls and her clit, lightly playing with both. I had one of my hands join my mouth teasing her nipples, while the other grabbed an ass cheek, the fingers playing at her anus.

Except for ball playing, caresses became ever stronger and more aggressive as we sped up to a hard fuck. My middle finger, slickened by the abundant natural lubricant she excreted nearby, entered her back door, fucking her slower than my prick, and feeling it through a thin membrane.

Using every French curse word I ever learned and a couple I hadn't, along with God, Jesus and even Mary, and my name along with those exulted beings, she expressed her pleasure loud enough to be easily heard next door where presumably Consuela was making use of my slave. I doubt it was intentional. Her intense pleasure needed to be expressed.

"Oh. Fuck. Joe," she exclaimed before going silent, her body shaking and her breath stilled. Arching up into me, she tightened while I stroked harder and faster than ever, cock and balls demanding the extra friction to let loose my sperm. Once reaching my release, my thrusts slowed, becoming undulations that capped with me pressing into her at each intense ejaculation.

"So good," she purred breathlessly.

"Moi aussi," I murmured back.

We shared a very pleasant laugh.

Unlike the undressing, we took our time getting dressed, kissing and fondling places before they got covered. Lips met lips several times as well. She sat in my lap for the final kisses. "Je t'aime," she said.

"Moi aussi, ma belle génie," I returned.

"You know genius is a masculine noun," she corrected me.

"Not from where I'm sitting," I argued.

Another sweet kiss, and she left my lap with a sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.