Dawn of the Federation Book III: Spirit in the Night - Cover

Preview

Dawn of the Federation Book III: Spirit in the Night

by The Slim Rhino

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fan Fiction, Science Fiction, Space, Aliens, Polygamy/Polyamory, Oriental Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Workplace, Nudism, War,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Charles Tucker III has paid a devastating price for his successful raid on the Romulan shipyards. The "First Quad" has a mountain to climb to heal the fallen Engineer, but the late Eldest Mother had been convinced he would achieve greatness despite all adversity. Will he prove her right with the help of three loving companions?

Most of the first half of this story will take place on Earth, but space will make a comeback later on.

Be warned, however. This story may be a hard pill to swallow for some. It abandons the time-tested Star Trek method of either miraculously healing their major characters before the next episode or killing them. There is a third option and this story explores it. If the thought of a major character having to live with a serious disability upsets you, please don't unload on me – just do not read it. I am not going to spoil the result, but while not being fluff, of course this story will also not be all devastation, angst and gloom. It's just that the good stuff will have to be hard worked for by the characters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.