Going Solo - Cover

Going Solo

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: He was learning massage therapy whilst waiting to commence his uni studies. A beautiful mature age friend of his parents was complaining of a sore back - he comes to the rescue by giving her a massage.... and much much more.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Size   .

I was waiting nervously at the front door after having knocked. I was waiting for Jenny to come to the door.

My visit had been arranged last night when Jenny had joined my parents and I for dinner at our place. We had discussed my massage course progress. I was doing the course during the summer break before I started my physiotherapy course at the local university.

My parents were pleased that I was not going to waste the summer like all the other 18 year olds. i was actually doing some training that could earn me some cash whilst I studied. The local wellness clinic had agreed to train me, and I had been learning under their supervision for the last four weeks.

My dad had purchased me a very good portable massage table, and that was what I had at my side whilst i waited for Jenny. In my shoulder bag, I had my array of massage oils.

Jenny had complained last night about her aching back, and my mum (who was Jenny's best friend) had volunteered my services. I wasn't sure that I was ready to go solo, but my parents and Jenny insisted that it would be a good experience.


The door opened and I was greeted by Jenny in a fluffy white bathrobe. She was quite short when not wearing her customary high heels. I chanced a glance at her bare feet - I have a foot fetish, especially when they belong to a beautiful woman.

"C'mon in Grant" she said as she stepped back to allow me to enter. I stopped in the entry way as she closed the door behind us. I heard the lock click as she secured the door.

"Follow me. I'll show you where to setup" she said. I walked a couple of metres behind her, checking out her sensational body shape, although most of it was hidden by her robe. She led me down the hallway to the back of the house where we entered a huge airy and light bedroom.

It was massive in size. A king size bed to one end and a huge clear area to the other end. A open plan bathroom was to the side with a large spa bath and semi-outdoor shower beyond that.

"Wow ... this is impressive" I said being truly impressed by the setup.

"I love it. I designed it myself" commented Jenny.

"Setup over here" she said indicating where I could setup the massage table.

I proceeded to get setup, putting the base sheet on the table, and placing the towels on the end. I then grabbed my massage oils from my bag and placed them into the carry that hung from the side of the table.

"OK I'm ready" I informed her.

"I've just finished my warm shower when you arrived" she informed me, showing that she had remembers my instructions from the night before.

I then asked her to get up on the table, and to put the supplied towel over herself.

"I'll turn around whilst you get ready" I volunteered.

I turned around only to realise that I was facing a mirror that enabled me to see what she was doing. Jenny casually untied the robe and dropped it to the floor before she walked naked to the side of the table. I get to see her full frontal nude - a nice set of rounded tits (at least a D-cup in my estimation), and a pubic mound with a small tuff of bright red hair (that matched the colour of her short stylish hair style).

She paused a moment before she climbed onto the table face-down and pulled the towel over herself.

"I'm ready" she announced.

I was ready too ... my cock had stiffened on my shorts. I was glad that I had worn baggy shorts but cursing myself for going without undershorts (my fault - none were clean).

I re-arranged her towel to just cover her shapely ass whilst I worked on her back, then I moved down to work on her thighs and calves. It was in that position that I got to see her pussy for the first time. She had parted her legs slightly and I could see a wetness between her slightly parted lips.

I massaged each thigh and leg, with my fingers coming very close to her pussy. The closer that I came the wetter that she seemed to get until, she was actually leaking juices onto the sheet below. My cock was just so rigid in my shorts, tenting them.

"Can you do my front too?" she asked me dreamily.

"Oh god" I thought to myself.

She didn't wait for my response, she just rolled over sending the small towel to the floor. She was on her back totally exposed, and quite comfortable being that way. She had her eyes closed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.