Over My Knee, Young Lady - Cover

Over My Knee, Young Lady

by Scarlett Griffin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: Proper discipline is the key to success.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   School   .

Angela heard those fateful words on a dull and dreary Monday afternoon that had been a disappointment of the worst sort.

First, she failed the mid-term testing in mathematics so pitifully that no attempt to rectify her shortcomings could save her from losing credit for the entire year of math. Her teacher, the dour-faced Mister Cummins was unlikely to grant her respite in any form because she had let her spiteful disrespect of his obese, middle-aged body surely to have been heard by him when she didn't realize he was standing right behind her.

Her best friend and confidante Rose Hawkins was suitably distressed at her misfortune but the fact she had gotten an "A" filled Angela with a green-tinged sense of jealousy that stiffened her nipples and made her sphincter tighten up like a lock on a safe. Why did Rose get to be the class president and she would have to go to remedial school just to graduate?

Then, when she came out of the gym, she found her knickers had fallen to the tile floor which was already sopping wet with the spilled over dirty water from the next room showers.

Now, she was stood in the empty classroom with just Mister Cummins and herself waiting for his reaction to her crumpling up her test paper and throwing it into his waste paper basket like some crazed knight of yesteryear slapping an opponent across the face with his gauntlet. She was fair trembling with disgust at the fact he had subtracted a number of penalty points for her penmanship and her lack of "working out" the problem in the manner he insisted all his students adhere to. It seemed all too contrived considering that she had gotten the correct answer in most of the red marked sections. She was certain it was because of what he had overheard in the hallway and was getting revenge in the most vicious way possible.

She kept her back straight and unbent to show her independence because she had just passed her eighteen birthday and was on the verge of adulthood even if she was still a stuffy virgin. She blamed that on the lack of a decent pair of boobs that had not blossomed as yet and the fact that no young lad had ventured to risk rejection by touching her hidden areas of private femininity. It was so demeaning not to have at least been fumbled about a bit on the sly and she wanted to shout out,

"Go ahead, give it a try, I'm sure you will like it!"

Of course, she was far too well-behaved for such undignified outbursts but she was certainly not going to let the fat Mister Cummins get away with punishing her for nothing other than doing things her way instead of his decrepit old-fashioned method of doing things. Why the poor man didn't even know how to operate a computer or a cell phone properly.

When she heard his voice clearly state,

"Get you over my knee right now, young lady!"

Angela was instantly shocked into a sense of impending disaster because she suddenly remembered she had no knickers on underneath. It would be terribly mortifying to expose her bare bum to the middle-aged teacher and the touch of his fat pudgy hands. The fact that they were alone in an empty classroom worried her that he might get carried away and extract his pound of flesh in an entirely different manner. This sort of punishment was still allowed by teachers with tenure and the student's parents had all signed agreements to allow it providing it left no mark on their person. The main idea was to rob them of their self-respect and lower the expectations of their puffed-up egos whilst still under some form of authority. She knew it was a normal function and that she was fully expected to conform and comply but she was thoroughly humiliated at the thought of Mister Cummins being the first male to get a good view of her naked bum when she wanted to reserve that for her Prince Charming or Knight in Shining Armor who would sweep her off her feet and make her a truly complete woman in every sense of the term.

She approached his stool with an air of respectful obedience but all she could think of was the older man looking up close and personal everything she owned like a boyfriend or a spouse with license to expect her dutiful submission. It was all too beyond her understanding and she was torn between complying and refusing the commands of authority.

It was the look on Mister Cummings face that convinced her it would be better to comply because she could see he was in a state of visible upset at her actions. On second thought, she realized she had been somewhat unfair to him because in point of fact he was not really that old or that overweight. In fact, he was the same age as her cousin Ralph who she sometimes imagined was touching her between her legs when it was only her own hand doing the dirty work. It was true he was a bit stocky but she had to admit it was more muscular than fat and that he had the look of one of the fighters at the club where her brothers often worked out to gain some fighting skills. She realized she was naughty to act the way she did and perhaps she needed his correction to set her on the right path.

If only she was not missing her knickers which seemed of vital concern at this moment of truth.

Mister Cummings intentions were confirmed as pure in motive when she stretched out across his lap and clutched his ham-like muscular calves to steady her so she would not fall off. He was obviously not in an aroused condition like that nasty Mister Higgins who rubbed his "you know what" all over every young girl's soft and defenseless mounds like some doctor's probe checking their sensitivity.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.