Sweeter Temptation - Cover

Sweeter Temptation

Copyright© 2016 by Bugby

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continuation of Sweet Temptation by Veritas. Picks up exactly where that story left off. Mr. Craft thinks he is a good man until a late night encounter with Cindy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Still part-way in a post-orgasmic haze my head spun at Cindy’s words. Surely I heard that wrong. I tried to let out a laugh but what came out was more of a nervous cough.

“You, uh, what?”

Cindy, still as gorgeous and fresh as ever, even with a trail of my semen plastered on her flat young stomach, propped herself up on one elbow. Her faded yellow shirt, which had been hastily pushed up over her pert breasts, slipped down, absorbing some of my cum. Her eyes met mine with a look of undisguised pride.

“Earlier you said you wanted to know how I got so good at Bjs right? Well that’s how.” She spoke with no little sense of pride, clearly she was excited to tell me what she’d been up to. Good man or bad, I was still a man, and had a tendency to say the first thing that came to my mind at times of stress like this. In the times since I’ve replayed this moment in my head a number of times, wondering not if it was possible I could have played it any better, rather if it was humanly possible I could have played it any worse.

Needless to say I took the worst possible approach to what she was telling me. Hypocritical, unsupportive and jealous all at the same time.

“You sucked that guy’s dick? What are you doing Cindy, that’s not safe, you’re only fourteen, you need to be more careful.” At that particular moment the irony was entirely lost on me that I was lecturing a girl who, minutes before, had had my dick deep inside her, about being careful.

A number of expressions flashed across Cindy’s face as I started lecturing her. First she was shocked, but not for long, her brows raising up slightly as she shifted on the bed. Quickly the shock turned to confusion, clearly this wasn’t the reaction she was expecting from her lover. She had expected he would be proud of her newfound experience. After all hadn’t he praised her for seeming mature? He didn’t want some naive little girl who didn’t know the first thing about sex did he? Hadn’t he told her he wanted her because she seemed so sexy and grown up?

Her confusion rapidly transformed into anger, her brows knit together as she frowned up at me. Just as I was beginning a lecture about what guys would want from her she cut me off dead.

“You’re not my dad Mr. C, don’t act like you are. In case you’d forgotten you just fucked me, or was I that instantly forgettable?”

Backed into a corner I spluttered and tried another approach. I’d never known when was a good time to keep quiet.

“I’m not trying to be your dad Cin, I guess I’m just confused. I thought what we had was special, and now you’re telling me it’s not.” She scoffed at this, not letting me carry on my train of thought.

“Really? If it’s that special tell me something. If I’m expected to only be with you, are you going to stop having sex with Mrs. Craft?” She didn’t wait for my answer and no doubt she could tell she had me on the ropes and pressed on, but perhaps the hurt look in my eyes earned me a little respite. She placed her small hand on the center of my chest.

“Look Mr. C. Craig. You are really special to me, I gave you my cherry didn’t I? But you have to understand, since you showed me how amazing all this, and this...” she paused and ran her hand down over my still sticky cock. “is, I’ve wanted to try more. More than you’ll be able to give me. Unless you’re telling me you’re going to leave your wife for a 14 year old girl. It’s been nearly a month since I last saw you and, silly me, I thought you’d like it if I wasn’t a complete wet fish when we hooked up again.”

Cindy was clearly less angry with me now, but there was still fire in her eyes, though her hand was now caressing my dick softly. I made one last vain attempt.

“It’s just...”

“Just nothing Mr. C. Anyone I’ve fooled around with I’ve only done things I’ve done with you, like I said, I want you to be my first in everything. I didn’t have sex with Jamal, but man was I tempted to. I told him I was saving that for my man. He wouldn’t be getting that yet.”

I fell silent for a moment. Cindy’s hand on my dick might have been starving my brain of much needed blood, but I couldn’t think of another argument for her rationale. I sighed. This was how far I’d fallen, a man in his forties outplayed by a 14 year old girl. Though this 14 year old was anything but usual. I craned down and planted a kiss on her pouting lips.

“You’re right, I don’t have any right to dictate to you. I’m sorry Cindy, for ruining an amazing moment. And you’re right about the blowjob as well, that was amazing.”

She grinned at me, and for a moment looked like any other teenager, enthusiastic and eager for praise.

“You want another? I think I’m going to be too sore to have sex for a few days but I’ll always be up for sucking your beautiful cock.” She said with a smirk.

I groaned, nothing sounded better right at that moment, but the mood was still somewhat broken and I knew every moment I spent in the young girl’s bedroom was another chance for something to go wrong.

“I’d like nothing more baby, but I’ve been out of the house almost two hours, I need to get back. If anyone. If Emilia, realizes I’m gone it could get really bad.”

As I talked I pulled myself away from my teen temptress, who sprawled herself out on the bed and looked up at me. I hastily began to dress, fearing my resolve would weaken if I stayed naked with her too much longer.

Once I was fully dressed Cindy had her phone in her hand again and was idly focusing it’s camera on the now smeared pool of cum on her flat stomach. She looked up at me expectantly as I coughed, announcing my attention to leave.

“Bye Mr. C, I hope we get to do this again real soon, you were amazing. When you leave I’ll call Emm, that should give you enough of a distraction that she won’t notice you coming back in the front door.”

More than a little befuddled at what had happened I left the Johnson’s apartment and gently opened the front door, easing myself back into my own home. Satisfied that no one had noticed my absence I settled myself back into my armchair and, despite the thoughts swirling round in my head, I was back asleep within minutes.


I didn’t have to wait as long for my next contact with Cindy as between the blowjob and our late night fuck. On Tuesday morning at work I was in a production meeting, struggling to focus my attention when my phone chimed with a message. Taking the phone out of my pocket under the table I saw the message came from the same number that had contacted me two nights before, Cindy’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.