50 Shades Of...the Sauna Blues...! - Cover

50 Shades Of...the Sauna Blues...!

by Peeobsession

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Erotic Sex Story: After a Visit to Europe and experiencing the different sauna styles the have, I build myself a sauna and before I could try it out myself, my wife had invited a few of her friends to watch the movie 50 shades and afterwards initiating the newly built sauna. I was out with some friends first and then decided to go home and have an early night. I caught a sauna party in full swing. I was invited to join in and things became very Hot and very,very wet!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   .

A (partly) fictional story

Not long ago I went for a visit to Europe, mainly Scandinavia, and also I had to spend some time in Finland. I got to experience the different kinds of sauna's they have. I loved it, not just because of the sauna itself but also the sauna design. It doesn't have to be a small room without windows and waiting until your time is up. Round rooms, square ones, lazy benches, nice windows from which a beautiful view of the frozen forest, a place to put your drink, because most people there bring a drink in the form of a couple of beers or water or lemonade. It is very necessary that you 'water yourself' to stay hydrated.

So when I came back home I build myself a sauna, a nice round one with a wood burning stove, two levels of benches in a three quarter circle with some space in the middle in front of the oven.

I just had finished building the sauna when my wife announced that the movie 50 shades of grey was playing in the cinema and that she wanted to go there with a bunch of her female friends. I guess they all read the book beforehand but not me. I heard enough about it in the media and am not interested in the 'made for public audience' SM movie that does not include my kind of fetish.

So my wife went off with her friends and I decided to go out with a couple of my pals to a local bar that had some live music where I enjoyed myself.

I did not stay out very long and decided to go back home to see if the girls already were done with the movie and maybe came home early after being possibly disappointed with the sm flick.

I entered the house and saw some skimpy dressed ladies running around and my wife told me that they watched the movie, liked it and came back home for a drink and decided to take a sauna, making it a first 'sauna warming party'. I left them to it; I picked up a beer and started to watch some TV.

Every now and then a woman would come passing by in the living room on the way to the kitchen to pick up some mineral water and some beers, wearing a towel wrapped around themselves that barely covered their 'assets' so something had started to awake in me and I followed them with my eyes fantasizing about what beauty might be hidden under that towel.

Two women came in and asked me why I didn't undress and join them in the sauna; they loved the sauna they said.

I told them that I might join in if none of the other girls will object to my presence and shortly after that I heard that none of the others objected at all and they would be pleased if I could join them. I undressed as quick as I could, jumped in the shower and after that, in order to be a bit descend, wrapped a towel around myself before I went in.

My eyes just about popped out of my head, ten very nice ladies, including my wife, were sitting on the benches. They used the towels mostly for sitting and just the end part of the towel loosely covering up their lovely 'forest patches', but barely able to cover it all.

The atmosphere was great, the beers were flowing and the subject of conversation was, of course, the movie...

They seemed a bit horny, I noticed, the talk was getting more explicit by the minute.

They asked me why I wasn't interested in that movie and I boldly said that I wasn't really into this kind of fetish but more in another kind of fetish. Of course they all wanted to know what that fetish was and I saw my wife getting a bit flushed when she looked at me. Just as I was about to answer, one of the ladies, Sharon, told that I should wait answering until she got back because she had to go out for a wee, the beer was finding its way out she said.

She was sitting at the end and asked us to move a bit so she could pass.

My wife started to speak with a big grin on her face, "Sharon, that is the whole point, that is what my husband enjoys, just pee here where you sit, no one will mind, it will drop to the ground and disappear in the drain anyway and you will be giving my husband the time of his life!"

"Great" Sharon said, "I'd love to because as a matter of fact I am too late anyway it started to dribble already, can't hold it, does anybody else mind?" Sharon just let go full power and all the women were giggling a bit and were looking at me. My towel had started to stir a bit and I could not hide my fast growing cock that made my towel into a tent and it came loose. "Well" my wife said, "I don't know about you girls but I think we should throw out the towels, being dressed or covered in a sauna is not done anyway".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.