Driving Daughter to College - Cover

Driving Daughter to College

by Adam.F

Copyright© 2020 by Adam.F

Fan Fiction Sex Story: caught in a violent storm with my daughter in her dorm room

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Brian! I’m sorry, I really am, but you know I have to go to Colorado! Mr. Atkinson is one of our most important customers and I have to go along to coordinate the showings. We have to show that the corporate office is personally attending to Mr. Atkinson!”

We’d talked about this, but in the end, I had to give in. Julia was, after all, one of her company’s most successful executive account managers, and would fly to different parts of the country giving personal attention to their most important customers. I was successful in my own construction business, and our combined incomes allowed us to live comfortably – very comfortably. Sometimes I wondered if that success and personal attention was due to her 42Ds in a curvy 5’6” body. I’d hoped that we’d have made a long weekend of our having to drive our daughter, Jessica, back to school, and then spending a couple of days having a mini-honeymoon, but, it was not to be.

“I know that we’d take some time for us, but I’ll make it up to you. Take Jessica to school and take a few days to bond with her. It’ll do you both good!” I helped her with her travel bag and we all walked out to the car. Julia got into the front passenger seat and I held the door open for Jessica to get into the back seat, behind her mother. We drove to the airport, largely quiet, except Julia gave us the usual ‘instructions’ to be careful, etc., etc.

As we gave her our last hugs and kisses, I couldn’t help but notice the looks from people around. Each, alone, would draw stares, but the two together? Jessica was slightly taller, but similar builds and hair styles - dark brown, shoulder length hair, Jessica’s sitting on her shoulders while Julia’s dropped a little below. They could, even at Julia’s age 38, be mistaken as, if not twins, at least sisters! I could feel the envy as I helped Jessica into the front passenger seat and walked around to the driver’s side.

I chuckled when I saw a woman slap her husband’s arm for staring too hungrily! Once we arrived back home, I helped Jessica load up our big SUV with what seemed half the house, but was only, she said, the absolute barest of necessities she’d need for the semester. In the end, we had enough space for my own bag and computer, for the couple of days I’d be there.

The next morning, Friday, we had a quick breakfast, gave a last walk-through to make sure she wasn’t leaving anything, then got into the truck and started out three-and-a-half hour drive. We started out making small talk, how our work was going (quite good, actually), and her plans for this semester.

Despite (or perhaps because of, I thought) her looks, she really was a good student. I’d seen her last grades and she’d missed Dean’s List by a half-point. Her partying had been mild, especially as compared to mine when I’d been in school, and she promised to pay more attention to her studying this semester.

We grew quiet, and after two hours, we decided to stop for gas and a quick snack. We didn’t need it, but we also wanted to stretch our legs. “Ready for the last leg of the trip?” I asked as we buckled in again. “Yes!” she sang in her delightful voice. A few minutes later, she spoke up. “Daddy?” “Yes?” “I know that you wanted to spend time with us, but now that she’s not here, you don’t have to spend on a hotel. You can stay in my dorm room. My roommate’s not supposed to arrive until Sunday.” I looked at her, questioning. “That’s allowed?” “Sure, it’s not like you’re some old guy coming to play with a cute co-ed!” she giggled.

I laughed, “but it’ll cramp your style!” “Nonsense! We can reconnect, since I haven’t seen you all that much since I’m in college, and anyway, when I’m at home, you’re busy working!” “If you’re sure,” I said warily. “I’m sure!” she answered. “And I’ll be the envy of anyone there for being with a hunky dad!” I laughed, but that flashed an image that was very inappropriate! It was about that time that we noticed the clouds closing in and it didn’t take long for lightning flashes in the distance. A few drops, then up ahead, the road disappeared into a grey mass.

The drops became a steady downpour. The last hour was a steady rain. It slowed us down but we made it to her college dorm parking. As luck would have it, I couldn’t park close to the door. Stopping as close as I could to the front, Jessica picked small bag, opened the door and ran into the building’s doorway. I then parked in an empty spot, turned to grab my own overnight bag and resigned myself to running through the downpour! We shook ourselves as dry as we could, and went inside, up to her room. We’d get the rest of her stuff later.

I was glad that my money was being well-spent. Jessica’s room had an en-suite bathroom with shower. She pointed to it and ordered me to take a shower and dry off. “Toss me your clothes,” she said, “I’ll go put them in the dryer.” So ordered, I did. I undressed, emptied the pockets of my wallet, keys, and a few things I usually carried, and then tossed my clothes out to Jessica through the cracked open door. I closed it, noticing it didn’t lock, and then turned on the shower.

Bliss! I thoroughly showered and lathered my body, carefully taking care of a budding hard on (when was the last time I was naked in a college co-ed’s room?) and willed it to go down. Finally I turned off the water, reached for the towel and dried myself. I’d not brought into the bathroom a change of clothes so I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door, freezing as I saw Jessica talking to a gorgeous strawberry blonde, also with wet clothes.

“Daddy! Melissa just arrived!” I blushed, stammering a greeting, “Uh, Hi Melissa!” She giggled, Hello, “Mr. Jones, nice to meet you!” “It’s nice to meet you, Melissa. Please call me Brian! Sorry that you caught me like this!” “Ok, ... Brian,” she said. “And don’t worry, I’ll probably be like that myself in a few minutes! I have to get out of these clothes!”

I stifled a groan. As if seeing Jessica, who’d changed into a light robe wasn’t enough, the thought that Melissa, walking about in a towel covering her petite body had an immediate reaction. I’d hoped the girls hadn’t seen it, but no such luck. Melissa leaned in and whispered something to Jessica, who giggled, and the two looked at me. “Is someone happy to see Melissa? Or is that for both of us?” Jessica giggled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.