The Blems - Cover

The Blems

Copyright© 2015 - 2016 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I wrote this from a dream I had for a week. As a wise man once said everything is not as it would seem. Ray could definitely say that it was true. Besides after they upped his senses the world was definitely a different place.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Slow   Caution   Workplace   Transformation  

Ray felt as if he were falling forever, shit this was boring I should have stopped or woke up he thought. Concentrating he finally got a handle and felt his self slow then stop, well that was good but he'd been falling for a while how far he didn't know. Looking at what he thought was up he tried to concentrate again finally after a few minutes started to feel his body begin to rise. Bad thing was he wasn't feeling anything, he could swear that for a brief moment he'd felt Nali but that had to be a dream she couldn't separate now to do so would mean death to both of them. It seemed a while before he felt his body speed up though he felt no closer to escaping the dark pit; he at least was starting to feel a little better.

Briefly he forced his eyes open, he saw a worried Elizabeth could hear a frantic Nali, and for the life of him he swore he could see both of them in the face of Elizabeth. They both looked at him almost as soon as his eyes snapped open then gasp as he fought to keep them open then finally sunk back into the darkness this time he at least wasn't falling. Nali and Elizabeth could feel how weak Ray was, it felt almost as if he'd expended almost all of his energy.

Damn it! Nali thought then was surprised where had that come from, she'd warned Ray that he only had so much energy though to Nali it appeared he was far beyond where he had been when she first entered him.

Nali whispered to Elizabeth, <we have to give him some of our energy, or he will die, it is the only chance he has.>

Shaking a moment, Elizabeth was scared only for a moment. She loved Ray far more than she'd let on though she had a feeling that Nali did also, perhaps that was why their energies were so compatible? Unsure of how to talk to Nali Elizabeth was hesitant to try. I know I agreed to help her thereby helping me, and I'd do almost anything for Ray, but I'm so unsure of what to do she thought.

<Elizabeth, > Nali started again, <just think like you usually do, I too would do almost anything for Ray, including risking my life for him. It feels the same for you, yes I think that may be why we are so compitible. We both have to do this Elizabeth, at the same time if we don't he could die as could we, as you stated before if he dies then we both may also. So please concentrate with me.>

Both concentrated on Ray neither seeing the shadowy forms near the door, nor did the see them smile and disappear. Ray felt so light, so tired damn he thought I guess I did it this time that'll teach me. Shit, it was the only way to get rid of that bitch of a queen spider, just hope that this will help my endurance more, then maybe I can kick that creepy crawlies ass all the way to her death! He floated for quite a while then suddenly he felt two presences, at first he was unsure then he started to feel the now familiar energy of Nali. If that wasn't strange enough a moment later he also felt Elizabeth, but why were they both here? Was he in such peril that they both felt that he needed their intervention?

<I feel him he's very deep, I will most definitely need your help to bring him out, > Nali told Elizabeth.

Ray could feel both of them tugging at him bringing him once again close to the surface, thing is it was so peaceful here no stress, no worry, couldn't they just leave him there for a while longer? With a final tug they both managed to get Ray further to the top and out of danger both breathing a sigh of relief when Ray finally opened his eyes again. "Ray," Nali said tears in the eyes of Elizabeth, "Please don't do that again your energy was close to ceasing to function, I was afraid that neither of us had enough strength to bring you back." "I'm sorry Nali, Elizabeth, I had to, I killed six of the queen's daughters and seriously damaged her though I am afraid that all I really did was piss her off even more." Ray grimaced as he tried to move finding that he was still very weak.

Though he could feel his energy rapidly returning, Ray was still unsure that all that he'd done would make the queen weak enough next time to defeat. Once he was out of bed he began to pace trying to come up with more ideas for ways to defeat the eight, laughing Ray thought actually 4 legged freak. Alone Ray saw dozens of ideas but knew that he still hadn't the energy to pull them off yet. Elizabeth had left to show Nali some of her and Ray's world, (plus if they were going to live with Ray they needed more proper ladies clothes and other essentials).

Ray also thought that he needed to find a way to keep the scuzzy queen's agents off earth, problem was they were in another form and he had to be to. So far as of yet he still hadn't discovered a way to do that, not that it should be that hard to anchor his self to this planet instead of leaving. Hmmm he thought it was worth a try, laying down he concentrated, closing his eyes he started to rise, then yanked to a stop looking around everything looked as if it was a 3-D picture he could walk through, that is 'til he started to find the bombs.

His anger rising he pointed at almost half of them then thought of the closet ship of the queens, almost instantly he was in orbit around the earth. Son of a bitch! there were at least 10 ships here! Vibrating through he left several of the bombs on each ship, how do I set them off he thought? Looking inside a few of them, Ray soon found the answer. He could do it yes, but the danger to his self was almost overwhelming, he'd have to do this with almost exact timing or he was dead or hurt bad for sure. As carefully as he could he began to set one of each bomb, it was nerve racking to say the least one wrong twist or turn would result in him being blown in half or worse, neither prospect he was really looking forward to. Finally setting the last he'd just turned to go had actually started through the wall when he heard the alarms go off. Son of a bitch! Backing as far as he dared Ray started concentrating, damn it! Nothing, what the fuck had he..."

Suddenly there was a titanic explosion on board the first ship, then the second, oh shit Ray thought getting further away he could just start to feel the blasts. Turning back he saw the last 2 explode though the last wasn't destroyed. Suddenly there was a loud screeching in his head, <You may have destroyed our ships but we are still mobile> with that a smaller ship left the larger ship that was starting to drift. They were only half a mile away when the last ship went up, effectively crippling the smaller escape ship.

<It doesn't matter!> Ray 'heard' in his head, <we have the key to your defeat>

<Yeah bitch good luck getting back alive. I can see the atmosphere leaking from your ship, unlike you I don't need air out here. Die like the pitiful scum you are!>

Ray could hear them screaming at him but he ignored them watching the ship limp away, should only take about sixty years what's that two weeks? Ray laughed, well now I have to remove the rest of the bombs, hmmm might make a good mine field!

It took him it seemed days to bring all the bombs out in orbit and what seemed even longer figuring out a way to keep them stationary. Finally Ray opened his eyes tired but nowhere as bad as he had been, Elizabeth was there with a drink. "Damn Ray, you've been asleep for almost 4 hours!" She said fear and worry apparent in her face and voice.

"Damn was that all? Shit feel like I've been gone for days maybe even years," Ray replied. Then he went on to tell both Nali and Elizabeth about all the bombs and the ships he'd destroyed. Finally he came to the last part that started to worry Nali.

"As far as I know Ray the only key to defeating you is us, if they were somehow able to capture us I feel that you'd not be in too great of shape to rescue us." Nali was staring at Ray, as was Elizabeth, "Ray! You really do love us! I can see it in your eyes, your energy, it flares brighter and stronger when we are near to you. We thought it would be a long time before you ever developed these feelings!"

"I somewhat just realized them my self, I was thinking what life would be like without either of you. The mere thought of it caused my stomach to turn, I felt truly ill, unable to function. I think you are right Nali, you both ARE the key to my defeat, we have to do something to protect the both of you better, I can't battle this bitch and her evil people if I am worrying about you." Ray confessed. "Though at the moment I've been searching my mind and haven't found a damn thing, almost all of this battle is in Nali's dimension, so I'm pretty sure they can't get to Elizabeth, but you Nali are still in your dimension and here. I'm afraid that they could hurt or take you then I'd lose the both of you, I don't think that's a good thing. From all that I can feel I would lose it and nothing would be safe in your dimension any more Nali."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.