Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns - Cover

Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns

Copyright© 2015 by Jim Reader

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Ghost   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Geeks   Violence  

January 1, 2007

Dayna

She’d wanted to call the Grimes as soon as they were on their way back to the city, and then she’d looked at the time. Two-something Pacific Standard was after 4 in Chicago. Dayna had resolved to call them first thing when she woke up. She’d considered setting a wake-up call, but after the night they’d had...

It felt to her like a walk of shame as they crossed the lobby. They’d left in their finery, and were coming back in ... well, Beebee hadn’t stinted on the clothes, but stylish everyday wear wasn’t ‘party finery’. It comforted her that they would hardly be the only ones coming back from a New Year’s Eve party in borrowed clothes.

Back at the suite, as Tod and Parker shut the door behind them, and she was sure they were all home, safe and more or less sound, Dayna said, “Look, it’s been a rough night. Take it easy, get some rest. We’ve got the formalities of the alliance to deal with, but Beebee’s not going to pressure us on tending to that immediately. Let’s see how we all feel tomorrow ... okay, later today, and we can think about scheduling that.”

“Formalities?” Jason said, monotone.

“Yeah,” Dayna replied.” “You, and your ladies, will be entertained by a representative from House Plum Blossom, someone from Chorale...”

“Me,” Kelly said. “I volunteer.”

“Kelly will entertain someone from Plum Blossom, and the alliance will be formalized.”

“Uh huh...” Jason said. “Thank God that’s later.”

He turned and walked to their bedroom, followed by Donna, Abby, and Kelly.

Donna

While everyone was cycling through the bathroom, she put her blades away, checked the three micro-recorders she’d had going all evening.

They’d recorded everything.

Everything.

She kept one copy, deleted the others, and then made her own trip to the toilet.

When she came out, Kelly was preparing the couch, until Jason spoke up.

“No, Kelly ... or ... look, you can sleep there if you want, but if ... if you want to be with ... people, come on, we’ll make room for you on the bed.”

Kelly looked at him, and smiled, tears in her eyes.

“Thanks ... I mean it. I’d really like to curl up with all of you.”

“Come on them, step-mommy,” Donna said, patting the bed. “I’ll put you in the middle with Jason.”

“I can take the outside...” Kelly protested.

“No...” Donna replied. “Jason covered us ... you ... you took that shit straight in the face. You need the inside.”

“I won’t say no a second time,” Kelly said, crawling into bed.

The four of them snuggled close on the bed, listening to each other breathe, and the air conditioner’s hum.

“Jason,” Kelly said. “You did good tonight. You did very good.”

“Doesn’t feel like it.”

“She’s right, husband,” Abby said. “You made us all proud.”

The bedroom was silent again, save for their breaths, and the hum.

“I ... want to ... I want to kill them...” Jason said, his voice thick with tears.

Donna threw the covers up, and crawled across Kelly to lay atop her husband, as Abby and Kelly wrapped themselves around him as well. She was thankful the room was dim, even so she could feel the heat from his face, burning with shame and anger.

“Ssshhh,” Kelly murmured. “We know. We all feel the same.”

“They ever dare set foot in Texas,” Donna said, “and they’ll never be seen again.”

Laying on top of him, Donna tried to shield him from ... everything. The whole goddamn rotten world.

“Master...” Abby began.

“I prefer husband...”

“Husband,” Abby continued, “another night, I might argue death is too good, too easy on them. But tonight? I want their heads on poles in front of Chorale South.”

Then there was nothing but their breathing, and the hum.

Kelly

From their breaths, she was pretty sure they were asleep.

Kelly shifted over, and gently pulled Donna down between them. She really was quite okay with being on the outside ... wishing she could have sheltered all of them from the filth and the hate.

Dear God, what a mess.

Kelly raised up to look at the clock.

Almost 5. 7 AM in Chicago, New Year’s Day.

She would give herself an hour to fall asleep. If she didn’t, she was calling Harry.

In another fifteen minutes, she had joined them in slumber.


Her bladder woke her up.

On Kelly’s way back from the bathroom, she saw it was almost noon.

She grabbed her phone, and padded out into the living room.

Lyra sat at the table, staring at her cell phone.

“You gonna use that thing or just look at it?”

Lyra looked up, smiled.

“This is the one day a year I hesitate to make assumptions about whether people are awake yet.”

“Understandable,” Kelly replied. “But it’s 2 in the afternoon in Chicago. If they aren’t up ... hell, I’m willing to bet my ass Carol’s been up since... 9 at the latest.”

“Okay, who makes the call, you or me?”

“Us. We make the call.”

Margo

It had been a long phone call. Almost an hour. Margo was thankful she wasn’t hung over. The news was ... mixed, but the hard parts were bad enough she couldn’t have faced them if she was still bleeding into her brain cavity.

After Harry had hung up, they all sat in silence for a few moments.

Then...

“Carol, honey, call Abigail. Tell her we’re going to need the plane.”

“Margo...” Harry said.

“No. This will not fucking stand. I appreciate the alliance, no problem there, but those little shits ... I want them hung up and bleeding.”

“Margo, that won’t happen, no matter what,” Carol said.

“What do you mean?”

“When Madam Gao banished them, any punishment anyone in Society might have demanded is null and void. They ... they don’t exist, as far as anyone is concerned.”

“Fine, but their father is still within reach. I’ll settle for him taking everything those little fuckers deserve.”

“Never. Happen.” Carol said. “He’s got too much real world power. Too much money, too much influence.”

“I figure we raise enough of a stink,” Harry said, “we could get another of Nelson’s famous pay-off checks, but that’s not what we want.”

“And...” Margo said, “it wouldn’t be enough to really hurt him. I know...”

“It’s done,” Dommi said. “The kids...” Her voice broke. “Those poor babies ... God ... what a shitshow. The rest of their time is their own ... well, except for fucking whatever tasty morsel Madam Gao uses to seal the deal.”

“You know she’s going to go way overboard with that,” Carol said. “She lost immense face last night. I’ll be surprised if the key to the city isn’t somehow attached to whomever.”

“They’ll be coming home with some truly extravagant gifts,” Dommi said. “Bet on it.”

“Taking bets on how many of them are livestock?” Lori said.

“No ... definitely not. But betting they’ll be exquisite,” Margo replied.

“What’s on our schedule for the rest of the day?” Magda asked.

“Nothing but recovering from last night ... and it doesn’t look like any of us really need to do that...” Margo said. “Except maybe Lori...”

Their youngest spouse rolled her shoulders, then her neck.

“Doing pretty well, actually. That was a well done suspension.”

“Fine,” Magda said. “Why don’t we just relax? I’m taking requests for supper, Lori and I will cook, try not to make it too extravagant though, not sure how exotic the grocery downstairs is...”

“Why don’t we go look?” Lori said. “You be thinking on supper, we’ll go see what’s available.”

Nicki

She’d pretty much demanded Karen go off duty at 1, and take the rest of New Year’s Day off. The party hadn’t broken up until after 5, and things had gotten ... weird.

There were the expected issues – people had gotten sick, vomited where they shouldn’t. Most of the staff was still hiding in their rooms, except the blessed few who’d partied very responsibly, and had been up and cleaning before 9.

And then there was the truly odd.

“Howdy, Papa Earl,” Nicki said as she cruised by the kitchen for some coffee.

“Good day to you,” he said, loudly.

“Nope, not gonna work. I didn’t drink at all last night.”

“Well then, you were one of the damn few...”

“Yeah ... where’s Mama Kissie?”

“Back in our rooms. I’m reserving her for any truly heinous situations. Is there a reason this kitchen is completely lacking olive oil, and there’s a big inflatable pool in the ballroom filled with the missing olive oil, and ... other substances?”

“Yeah. Yeah, there’s a reason, Papa. Familiar with Messalina and her supposed competition?”

“Yeah. Tell me you’re kidding.”

“Nope, Three subbies decided to have such a trial last night. Started off on some blankets in a corner of the ballroom, and gradually became more of an attraction. For health and safety reasons, Jessica suggested the pool, and oil.”

“I may be sick...”

“Well, if it’s any consolation, the competitors are ... well, somewhere beyond sore, even with all the lube.”

“I’m surprised their hootchies aren’t hanging to the ground.”

“Well, one of them did try to maximize her chances by opening up her back door for service as well. She’s dealing with a hell of a prolapse this morning.”

“And none of you saw fit to stop this?”

“We were going to, but Daniella intervened. Said if we didn’t let them get stupid every so often, they tend to get stupid at precisely the wrong time. Figured this was safer.”

“I need a cigarette.”

“Didn’t know you smoked, Papa.”

“I don’t. Not anymore. Doesn’t mean I don’t really want one right now. What’s the story on the three in stocks in the foyer?”

“Oh, have I got a story for you...”


After regaling Earl with the story of the destruction of Harry’s Hideaway, Nicki took a stroll outside to see the new mural.

Ten or so subbies had decided Chorale South needed color. They’d gotten their hands on leftover paint from the murals in the bunker, painted themselves, and then pressed up against the exterior walls to either side of the main entrance.

Jessica came out to find Nicki leaning against a tree, far enough out to get a full view, contemplating the many-colored nude impressions.

“I’m really tempted to recommend we leave this...” she said as Jessica joined her.

“Won’t work. Not outdoor paint. That stuff will fade, peel away ... doubt it’ll last a month.”

“Well, let’s get some pictures of it, see if the Powers That Be like it enough to have it recreated in a more permanent medium.”


“We’re gonna have to drain and clean the hot tub,” Jessica said. “And quick, too.”

“Same with the pool. I don’t think there’s enough chlorine in the world to make that thing sanitary again without a thorough cleaning.”

“Note for future parties,” Jessica said. “Assign life guards. Lucky as shit none of those drunk fuckers drowned last night.”

“Yeah. Did you smell those black-eyed peas Papa had going in the kitchen? I’m thinking I need some of those.”

“Oh hell yeah. I could definitely eat.”


“I just sent three idiots to see Nurse Christine,” Earl said, as he brought them their bowls of black-eyed peas and ham.

“Really? Hung over?” Nicki asked.

“Yeah, but that isn’t it,” he replied, sitting down at the table. “They decided to become one with nature last night. I suspect the rashes are poison ivy, and they’ve all got really impressive sunburns. Didn’t wake up til about an hour ago, then started limping their naked idiot butts back to the house.”

“They went out there barefoot?” Jessica said. “Lucky they didn’t get snake-bit.”

“Well, they were feeling no pain when they left,” Earl said. “Sure as shit were feeling it when they came back.”


By 6 that evening, everyone who wasn’t on the sick list had come out of hiding, hungry and thirsty.

Nicki’d brought them together in the ballroom before supper was served.

“You little maniacs had a hell of a party last night.”

She waited for the chuckling to die down.

“Tomorrow morning, bright and early, 6 AM, you will all be up, and in this ballroom, waiting to be given your instructions. There’s a whole lot of cleaning gonna be done. Breakfast will not be served until 9. There will be no formal lunch, just sandwiches and such. By the time supper is served at 6 PM, There. Will. Be. Nothing. Left. To. Clean.

“If there is, the floggings will commence.

“If any of you wish to get an early start this evening, contact Mama Kissie, she’s in the family dining room. Dismissed.”

Jason

He’d been a little awake when Kelly got up, but had gone back to sleep.

Some time later – he’d consciously avoided looking at the clock earlier - he woke up on his stomach, Abby curled up half on him on one side, Donna using him for a body pillow on the other.

It was heaven ... except ... morning piss hard-on. Painfully bent downward, and to the left, under him, and under Abby.

“Abby...” he whispered. “Abby ... I need you to move.”

She didn’t even stir.

Jason reflected that cat owners would sit in one position to avoid waking their sleeping kitty for ridiculous amounts of time. Surely Abby was worth that kind of effort.

She was, he decided, but not right that instant.

“Abby ... honey ... get up...” he said, louder.

“Whasswrong?” Donna asked.

“Must go piss. About to have to dump Abby off on the floor ... or you.”

“And ... and your arms are trapped under us as well. Okay...” Donna said, rolling up into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

“Abby!” she barked. “Time to get up!”

“Yes, Milady,” Abby said through a yawn, moving off Jason, and raising up on her elbow. “What time is it?”

“About 1:30,” Donna said.

Jason rolled over, and his erection popped up.

“Playtime or piss time?” Abby said.

“Piss ... I’m sorry I had to wake y’all.”

He got up and stumbled into the bathroom.

“Need to be up anyway,” Donna said. “Need food, clothes ... and then shopping!”

She and Abby heard his groan from the toilet.


Jason was looking at the rather frightening remains of ‘Aunt Nancy’s largesse.

“Room service,” Kelly said. “Trust me, it’s for the best.”

“Okay, Step-Mommy,” he said. “Order a mess of everything. You coming shopping with us?”

“Wouldn’t miss it,” she replied. “Master ... are we okay? I mean, me and the three of you?”

He sat down across from her at the table.

“Are you okay with Donna’s plan to get you pregnant? ‘Cause I don’t think she’s going to rethink that...”

“More than okay. I have a wonderful household to support me when I get pregnant. And ... what I did to all of you ... I deserve my punishment.

“Didn’t deserve the baptism last night,” she said, a sad smile crossing her face, “but your punishment, yeah. I bought and paid for that.”

“Then ... tell you what. Let’s keep going on that whole “make Evil Slut-Mommy pregnant” thing ... but a lot more friendly. That okay with you?”

“That’s okay with me, son. How do you want your eggs?”


“Okay...” he said, grabbing another piece of bacon. “I’ve been thinking about it, and I’m really pissed our clothes got ruined last night. Those were my Christmas boots from y’all.”

“Don’t worry,” Kelly said, sopping up egg yolk with toast, “Radhika has the receipt, they’ll be replaced. Hell, lemme finish breakfast, and I’ll call her, get that started. They fit okay, you like the color?”

“Yeah, they were great ... I had a ways to go to break them in, but they were great.”

“Cool. So, where are we going today?”

“It’s a secret,” Jason said. “But Donna’s doing her whole “evil genius” laugh, so it ought to be fun.”

“I do not ‘do’ an evil genius laugh. I am an evil genius, and I laugh.”

“Valid point,” Abby said. “Besides, Master-Husband, it’s not wise to poke fun at a woman who regularly has delicate parts of your anatomy in her mouth.”

“True ... apologies, Donna darling. You are an evil genius, and you laugh.”

“Apology accepted. And you too will laugh from sheer glee when you see where we’re going.”

Donna

Tokiwa Musen was located in an older part of town, a narrow, four-story storefront in between a tobacconist and a pricey diner.

She smiled when Jason’s eyes lit up as they approached the minimal display window next to the door, crammed full with a pricey PC gaming setup.

“Oh, you do love me.”

“Was there ever any doubt?” she replied.

“So...” Jason said as Tod opened the door, doing a quick scan of the store. “What’s our budget?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Donna replied. “I’ll let you know if we start getting close.”

“Okay, just a quick word,” Parker said from behind them. “We’ve been followed since the hotel, just two guys so far, but they’ve stuck to us like glue.”

“You worried?” Donna said.

“No,” Parker replied. “Not yet. We’ll see what, if anything, develops.”


Jason was lost in a gamer’s reverie, practically drooling as the salesman told him about the delights to be found on the second and third floors.

Donna kept her head in the real world.

“What is our budget?” Abby murmured.

“If he goes north of twenty thousand, I’ll have to rein him in.”

“Honey, they design gaming rooms to order...”

“Uh huh. Told you you’d love it.”

“What’s got you on edge?” Kelly said.

“I don’t like Nelson’s goons following us, not after last night.”

“Donna, they build PC’s to order...”

“Try not to drool, honey.”

Kelly smiled.

“It’s nice to see him like this ... like a fourteen-year-old. Last night...”

“Last night...” Donna said, shaking her head. “Last night he was working on automatic. I mean, I looked in his eyes, and he wasn’t home. He was far, far away.”

“Probably dealing with Piglet ... with Gloria,” Kelly said softly. “There’s a lot of...”

“There’s a lot bad memories there,” Abby said. “He loves his mother, but there’s so much hate there as well. She put him through things no kid should have to deal with.”

Donna’s attention was drawn to Parker, who was having an urgent discussion with the clerk at the register. She tuned out Kelly and Abby, and watched Parker finish, and come to her.

“Donna, there’s now six guys out there ... that we know of ... and they’re moving in. Not rushing, but the noose is tightening. I’ve talked to the manager. There’s an alley exit at the back of the store. Grab Jason, you four go. You exit first, you don’t like what you see, you pull back, lock the door, and wait for us. If it’s clear, you get somewhere very public, very crowded. You got it?”

“Yeah. Jason! Come here. Now.

He turned, and all his attention was focused on her.

“Time to go. Now.”

Donna led the four of them to the back of the store, past the staircase going up, and down, to the stockroom door.

She opened it, and it was dark.

“Come on, feel for a light switch...” Donna said, heading in. “Don’t close the door behind you ... gotta be a light switch here somewhere...”

She found it, flicked it up and down.

“Goddamn it...”

The door closed behind them, and the room went dark.

A hand went over her mouth, she felt a needle jammed into her arm.

And then everything went away.

Dayna

Lyra had called the spa, the staff had told Dayna there was a family emergency, and then...

Then they’d made the phone calls.

Dayna had called Chicago. Lyra had called Chorale South.

“No, Margo ... no news beyond what Parker said when he called. They’ve been taken, there’s really little doubt as to who’s behind it ... Nobody’s calling the police because where Nelson’s concerned, that’s just how the game is played ... No, it’s too great a coincidence to be a normal kidnapping, whatever the hell that a normal kidnapping is ... They’re on their way back here as soon as they’re finished at the store, we’ll know more then, and I’ll call you as soon as ... we’ll see you when you get here. Let me know when you’re arriving, I’ll have cars at the airport for you.”

Her next call was to the front desk, and while she had to pull out the family name, there would be another suite waiting for the Grimes, and a room for the Newtons, by the time they arrived.

Dayna sat at the table, staring into space, so very thankful Tod had the duty of telling Thad and Vida Newton the news.

Margo

“If there’s anything, and I do mean anything, else I can do, you let me know,” Abigail said.

“You’ve been an enormous help already, Abigail,” Margo replied. “Let me know the expenses on the flight, we’ll cover them.”

“I’ve already had those estimated ... your promise that you’ll all come back for a visit – soon – will more than cover them.”

Margo closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She wasn’t going to win this argument, so there was no point in even starting it.

“Thank you. I promise. You are always welcome to come visit us.”

“Expect me some time later, April probably,” Abigail said. “Now, I’ll get out of your way, let you get packing.”

“Don’t worry, Abigail, you’re not in my way ... I have submissives. Packing is being handled.”


“I talked to Thad,” Harry said, as they were driven to the airport.

“And?” Margo replied.

“You know how in books they talk about people ‘sounding grim’? Now I know what that really sounds like. If he gets anywhere close to Nelson, the asshole’s in deep shit. I don’t think he’ll kill him ... at least, not right away.”

“That’s comforting,” Margo said.

“You’re telling me,” Harry replied. “Man’s fuck near invaluable at work. Don’t know how I’d replace him if he went to jail.”

Margo smiled. Her husband was dealing with the stress in his own way, just as she was.

Her phone rang.

“Yes? ... All right, at least we’re sure now ... Is she okay? ... Thank God ... we’re on our way ... yeah, same ETA ... thank you, Dayna ... good bye.”

She put the phone away, and then raised her voice.

“Kelly’s been dropped off at Madam Gao’s home in the city. She’s been beaten, and has been drugged, so she’s not really coherent yet. There was a note pinned to her chest. We’re to keep the police out of it, don’t do anything stupid, the kids will be returned in a week ... it’s very familiar to Madam Gao and her people. The Nelson siblings have them.”

“We going to play along?” Harry said.

“Until we know more, yes,” Margo replied.

“Give the order,” Nocturnia said.

Margo looked at her.

“Honey, you’re purple. You stand out. You’d be caught, go to jail...”

“So? Give the order.”

Margo shook her head, slowly and regretfully.

Carol

She’d had nightmares that were nowhere near this frightening.

Donna, Abby, and Jason were going to be abused – sexually, physically, emotionally – and her House was effectively helpless to stop it. The Karghold ... well, if they could find wherever they were being held, she had no doubt Thad’s people could rescue them.

Finding them. That was the problem.

“Time for church,” she said.

And after a moment or two to explain things to Dommi and Nocturnia, hands were held, and prayers were fervently said.


Carol felt much calmer as they pulled up at the private hanger at Chicago Midway International.

“Milady...” Nocturnia said softly, “you truly believe that will help us?”

“Are you calmer, more focused ... do you feel stronger than you did?”

“Yes, Milady, but...”

“Then it already has helped us. Even if that is all it ever does, it does enough, and is sufficient unto this day, this time.”

“Honey,” Harry said, leaning over, “did we marry the Buddha?”

Carol laughed.

“I hope not... “if you meet the Buddha upon the road...”...”
“Yeah,” Harry said. “Okay, you’re definitely not the Buddha. You’re our wise woman.”

“And that’s enough to humble me,” Carol replied, kissing his cheek. “Let’s go face the sunny and warm Chicago weather.”


“This ... this is swank,” Margo said, looking around the interior of the Global 7000 jet.

“Excuse me, Madam,” said their driver, as he brought their carry-ons on board.

Carol patted the seat next to her.

“We’ll have plenty of time to take a tour once we’re on our way,” she said. “Let’s just get going.”

“True,” Margo said, taking the proffered seat.

In less than ten minutes, everything was stowed away, and the flight attendants had taken drink orders.

“Folks,” said a voice over the intercom, “this is your captain. We’ll be taking off in the next ten minutes or so, depends on the traffic. Flight time to San Francisco International ... well, Mistress Abigail requested top speed, so once we reach cruising altitude we’ll be toodling along at .9 mach. Should take us about three-and-three-quarter hours. You enjoy the flight.”

“Where’s Harry?” Carol asked.

“Last I saw, he was going to go lay down...”

“Master Grimes is being entertained by Nocturnia,” a flight attendant said. “She heard him say he absolutely hated flying.”

“Thank you...” Carol looked at the name tag, “George. We appreciate it.”

“More than welcome, Milady.”

“Hardly the oddest thing they’ve seen, I imagine,” Margo murmured.

“I’m sure,” Carol said. “You know, we could buy a jet...”

“If we ever start traveling enough to justify it, I’ll consider it,” Margo said. “But I damn sure don’t want to pay to have the thing sitting around, unused.”

“Good point.”

Gloria

She was pretty sure she was in shock ... or at least that’s what she surmised. Mistress Nicki had told her the news, and then they’d removed her from the stocks, and taken her to see Christine.

It didn’t make any sense. Why would someone kidnap Jason ... and Donna and Abby, too? Mistress Nicki had looked away when she asked ... but then Christine had given her a pill, and some water, and ... answers ... didn’t seem so important.

It was very hard to think about, but she did her best. Mistress Nicki had looked away. She didn’t want to tell Gloria why.

That was bad. That was ... if the kidnappers were after money ... well, Gloria didn’t have any, but she trusted the Grimes would pay, so it would be bad, but Mistress Nicki would have told her they wanted money.

So ... the kidnappers didn’t want money? That left...

Gloria began shrieking.

Thad

His people would be leaving in a little over an hour.

More than anything he could imagine, he wanted to be on the flight with them.

But Vida had said no, and after he’d calmed down enough to hear her explanation, he’d agreed with her.

Thad and his people would start killing, and not stop until the kids were free. He wouldn’t be smart about it, either.

Instead, he’d forced himself to think clearly before giving them their orders.

He didn’t want to think clearly. Thad wanted to kill every member of House Norton from cradle to grave.

Vida’s arms were around him, and that helped, but all he wanted was Donna in his arms, so he could protect her from vicious little psychopaths like Nelson’s children.

Dommi

The jet had been in the air less than a half hour, and she was so jumpy it felt like she was covered in ants.

“I think I’m going to go spell Nocturnia, see if our husband can get my mind off ... everything...”

“Go ahead,” Margo replied. “If it keeps the two of you calm, then more power to you. I’ve debated the same thing,” she caressed Carol’s arm, “or a variant thereof ... I just can’t...”

Dommi got up, and wandered toward the back of the plane. The closer to the bedroom suite she got, the more confused she was.

No sounds of sex, no smells of sex.

Parting the curtains, she saw Harry stretched out on his stomach, Nocturnia sitting on his legs, massaging him. They were both naked, but...

He turned his head, and looked up at her.

“She gave it her best ... and her best is damn good ... but...”

Dommi smiled at him, sitting down across from them.

“No dice, huh?”

“Nope. I don’t think anything could be further from my mind than sex right now. However, this girl’s talented hands are a blessing...”

“Mistress, I keep relaxing muscles, he remembers he’s flying through the air, and I have to start all over again. I am feeling most inadequate.”

“You’re not inadequate, sweetie. You’re just up against someone’s severe fear of flying. Would you like me to get you something to drink, Harry? Maybe to smoke?”

“No ... I don’t know what we’re walking into when we get there, but God help us if we don’t have our wits about us. I’m ... I’m not okay, but I have more important things to be terrified of than falling out of the sky in a burning ball of wreckage.”

“You sent them to San Francisco, and therefore it’s all your fault, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.